Botanic

Ask NexusEditor A Question

424 posts in this topic

There are not too many places on earth where some one can say..."I look forward to getting rid of the moon" and everyone who reads  it nods their heads in silent agreement.

I read with interest the Kalahari earth art by Botanic...thanks Botanic (still havent had those tappits fixed..tomorrow !!lol) and of course your "shout" about it.

It spiked my interest and I looked for the Maree Man in South Straya...of course Google has edited it out and I think the S.A gubmint has shut it of to nosy parkers stating something about "aboriginal sacred land" .

What are your thoughts on this, some people say it was done by a farmer and his tractor, which is a similar excuse for the Gympie Pyramid...cos we all know that farmers have alot of time on their hands !!

*Stands in corner, sulking

you need a bigger flag Imelda

Dear Nexus Editor:

1.  Do you think the black oil is reanimating the marine life that is in contact with in to an alien/marine hybrid that is cognizant of the ET signal that is being sent?

I also have a question of my own.

Nex can you tell us all you know about Pine Gap, what you think it might be used for apart from what they tell us, why they chose that spot in the middle of Oz, it's history before it was "pine gap" if you know etc etc?

:-*

There are not too many places on earth where some one can say..."I look forward to getting rid of the moon" and everyone who reads  it nods their heads in silent agreement.

I read with interest the Kalahari earth art by Botanic...thanks Botanic (still havent had those tappits fixed..tomorrow !!lol) and of course your "shout" about it.

It spiked my interest and I looked for the Maree Man in South Straya...of course Google has edited it out and I think the S.A gubmint has shut it of to nosy parkers stating something about "aboriginal sacred land" .

What are your thoughts on this, some people say it was done by a farmer and his tractor, which is a similar excuse for the Gympie Pyramid...cos we all know that farmers have alot of time on their hands !!

LOL...*Waves bigger flag, shows ankle, bakes cookies, pirouettes, pours wine....

Thank you for answering my question, another if I may, Have you had any contact personally with other lifeforms not born on this planet?

thank you

Dear Nexus Editor:

1.  Do you think the black oil is reanimating the marine life that is in contact with in to an alien/marine hybrid that is cognizant of the ET signal that is being sent?

I do not know, but I suspect that most lifeforms die upon contact with the organism, and that if 're-animated', it would be because the organism was able to control the central nervous system in a coherent manner, (ie make it function like a zombie, lol)

I strongly suspect the organism is involved in some sort of terraforming, which we might interpret as either repairing, or as changing to a more hostile environment.  For all we know, it might be a causative agent of Fukushima, and be eating all the radioactive stuff it can find over there, in order to grow to a next stage.  In that case, we would be happy to see the radiation go, but maybe unhappy to see a uber mutated super powerful organism arise instead.

Whatever the case, I still reckon the Chinese have a relationship with it of some nature, and that it IS currently a factor in international geopolitics. 

1 person likes this

I also have a question of my own.

Nex can you tell us all you know about Pine Gap, what you think it might be used for apart from what they tell us, why they chose that spot in the middle of Oz, it's history before it was "pine gap" if you know etc etc?

:-*

Pine Gap:  These are the factoids I have heard:

- according to Bruce Cathie's grid harmonics, the point where PG is located is one which is geometrically tuned to use the harmonics of gravity, light, matter, and the planet itself.

- while excavating to create a secret facility there in the first instance, it was discovered that there was ALREADY an ancient hi-tech facility there.  How intact or useable it was, I don't know.

- out of body/astral travellers, and some remote viewers who have consciously decided to visit Pine Gap, report a type of barrier preventing access.  One reported noting that he had set off an alarm, as the human guards started running around waving hand held instruments, until someone declared 'it's a dreamer, stand down', or words to that effect.

- tunnels connect PG all over the planet to other facilities

- there is an underground waterway that allows subs from the Gulf of Carpentaria to travel under Australia, past PG, and out into the Great Australian Bight.

- lots of UFOs reported there, some obviously man-made

- have no REAL reports of humans working with aliens there, but who knows

- last I checked PG is run as part of the UKUSA Pact/Agreement.  This means that the Brits/EU bloodlines are in there at the same level, or higher, than their US counterparts, despite the USA providing most of the 'heavy lifting'.

- obviously it is a key player in all SIGINT, HUMINT etc gathering and distribution

- goes without saying that lots of R&D goes on there also

Thank you for answering my question, another if I may, Have you had any contact personally with other lifeforms not born on this planet?

thank you

None that I was consciously aware of at the time. 

nex, this is from your recent issue i assume.

"ASPIRIN AND THE 1918-19 INFLUENZA PANDEMIC

By J. Holcombe, D. Jacobson and T. Ruhl. Millions of deaths in the so-called influenza pandemic of 1918–19 were not caused by a virus but by a massive bacterial infection exacerbated by the widespread high-dose use of aspirin."

didn't get to read the article but am very interested in their theory if you could give us a synopsis would be appreciated. off the cuff i know that toxic levels of aspirin causes bleeding, but the cause of death was ards ( acute respiratory distress syndrome) and many with dic (disemminated intravascular coagulation) caused by cytokine storm and not overdose from aspirin. in h5n1 we see the same in those who die today, ards and dic caused by cytokine storm. to my knowledge the h1n1 avian flu of 1918 was global and effected many cities and villages that had no access to large doses of aspirin and they died same way as those who had aspirin available. interesting what im missing not being able to read the article. synopsis please, it is a focus of my interest.

nex, this is from your recent issue i assume.

"ASPIRIN AND THE 1918-19 INFLUENZA PANDEMIC

By J. Holcombe, D. Jacobson and T. Ruhl. Millions of deaths in the so-called influenza pandemic of 1918–19 were not caused by a virus but by a massive bacterial infection exacerbated by the widespread high-dose use of aspirin."

didn't get to read the article but am very interested in their theory if you could give us a synopsis would be appreciated. off the cuff i know that toxic levels of aspirin causes bleeding, but the cause of death was ards ( acute respiratory distress syndrome) and many with dic (disemminated intravascular coagulation) caused by cytokine storm and not overdose from aspirin. in h5n1 we see the same in those who die today, ards and dic caused by cytokine storm. to my knowledge the h1n1 avian flu of 1918 was global and effected many cities and villages that had no access to large doses of aspirin and they died same way as those who had aspirin available. interesting what im missing not being able to read the article. synopsis please, it is a focus of my interest.

Yep, and having a healthy immune system worked against you in this scenario.  I believe it was a US biowarfare experiment that escaped the labs.  It was given different names in many parts of the world, which means the official figures are many millions less that the true extent of the so-called 'Spanish flu'.

I have attached the article for anyone interested.

8115_.pdf

thank you nex for your response and the article. i will read it. i also agree 100% to your statement. i think the virus was tracked as far back as kansas. a military base. i wonder if the military had a biological warfare lab in the area, if so then you would be close to a smoking gun. again, thanks.

Thanks Nex for the great thread!

I have always been fascinated with the Men in Black phenom--what is your take?

Terran and controlled by TPTB? or Non-terran with unknown agendas?

Again, your time is much appreciated-- :-*

Thanks Nex for the great thread!

I have always been fascinated with the Men in Black phenom--what is your take?

Terran and controlled by TPTB? or Non-terran with unknown agendas?

Again, your time is much appreciated-- :-*

MIB:

- some MIBs are what we call aliens or ETs.  Some act on the behest of human agencies, some act on their own initiative after observing the use of MIBs by govt and other agencies to cover stuff up or silence witnesses

- some are from one of the agencies dealing with ETs (ie humans in the UFO-ET loop)

- some are civilian humans hired by secret agencies for short periods of time back in the 70s & 80s (ie humans NOT in the UFO-ET loop)

MIBs seem to have largely disappeared from the UFO scene over the last 30 years or more.  I assume it is because they have other ways of gathering info from civilians, and other ways of intimidating people to shut up.  Or they are not interested in keeping it all so quiet any more.

Not many people realise this, but in the 50s and 60s, the powers that are in charge of all this, killed hundreds and hundreds of civilian Americans, purely because they were 'uncontrollable' UFO researchers who were keen on organising mass telepathic invitations to ETs to come land and talk to them.

It goes without saying, that EVERY UFO group until recently was actively infiltrated and monitored by more than one agency, often on behalf of other countries, and to this very day, ANYONE advocating or suggesting open civilian ET contact is ostracised, laughed at, threatened or character assassinated. 

Hi again NexEd

Another question if I may

The Hollow Earth or Inner Earth Theory - one of my favourite books is "The Smokey God" can you give us any more information on the whole situation. Nazi connection? What happend with Byrd? Also what interaction we currently have with the inner earth races and their evolution (are they peace loving people who think we are barbarians or something completely different?) Im also interested the folk connection, ie: I think Tolkien was onto something and the stories of the "Green children of Woolpit" Thankyou again for your time

LOL...*Waves bigger flag, shows ankle, bakes cookies, pirouettes, pours wine....

OK..one more try...erects banner, shows teeth, eats cookie, dances with dingos..drinks wine

OK..one more try...erects banner, shows teeth, eats cookie, dances with dingos..drinks wine

From memory, there have been two or three such figures carved into the Aussie landscape over the decades. None were ever publicly explained.  The only thing in my mind was that they needed either a helicopter, a satellite feed, or a military level GPS system.

I got no special info on who, how or why. 

Hi again NexEd

Another question if I may

The Hollow Earth or Inner Earth Theory - one of my favourite books is "The Smokey God" can you give us any more information on the whole situation. Nazi connection? What happend with Byrd? Also what interaction we currently have with the inner earth races and their evolution (are they peace loving people who think we are barbarians or something completely different?) Im also interested the folk connection, ie: I think Tolkien was onto something and the stories of the "Green children of Woolpit" Thankyou again for your time

I have been accumulating books and factoids on this topic for 30 years. 

- I cannot tell you how much of Admiral Byrd's alleged 'diary' is for real, if any.

- I do believe in the hollow planets theory, hence I believe the is likely hollow also

- I know that there are very large 'caverns' or pockets in the crust, in BETWEEN the Earth's surface and the core, many of which are occupied by a variety of lifeforms, some temporary visitors, others being more permanent residents

- I DO tend to believe that there is a hollow core, with its own very large surface area, which is inhabited by humans as well as pockets of others.

- I have heard more than one reference indicating that those in charge of the BIG BIG picture of what happens to Earth and mankind - RESIDE inside the Earth.

I have many books and maps of many expeditions, one of the more fascinating being Nansen's voyages.  I have studied weather, ocean, atmospheric and other claimed anomalies cited as evidence for a north polar opening, and there is much not explained by mainstream sciences to my satisfaction.

I believe the south polar entrance to be the one used by the Germans post WWII.  Several sources, including Dietrich, independently describe the Germans fleeing further INTO the crust after Operation Highjump.  Maybe this is how they survived with the technology intact.  I simply have too many independent sources which indicate this whole German advanced tech-Antarctic base scenario to ignore it.  I am not talking some of the popularised crap from Inner Light Publishing (another place which is guilty of fabricating believable conspiracy tales and publishing them), I am talking individuals involved personally with direct knowledge.

The Earth holds MORE civilisations inside the planet, than on the surface.  Lots are human, most of which have interaction.  Not all are friendly or even 'nice'.  I strongly suspect that over the last decades, there has been a lot of surface human infiltration into the bases, tunnels and transport systems widely used under the planet.  This would have entailed the removal of hostiles and hostile civilisations as necessary.  I suspect this continues to this day.

The level of secrecy surrounding the inner and sub-surface civilisations is the same as that surrounding those with man-made UFOs and other exotic technology.  Some of the inner civilisations have very advanced technology, including space travel, and exit via the poles.

Obviously they all cooperate in keeping their existence a secret from the surface dwellers. 

I have heard all sorts of claims made about conditions in the inner core, but few are consistent after a few basics, ie much longer lifespan for the humans, no internal wars, and some sort of either artificial or natural 'sun' suspended in the very middle.

2 people like this

Yep, and having a healthy immune system worked against you in this scenario.  I believe it was a US biowarfare experiment that escaped the labs.  It was given different names in many parts of the world, which means the official figures are many millions less that the true extent of the so-called 'Spanish flu'.

I have attached the article for anyone interested.

That's interesting. The World War Z movie also has this theme-- only sick people are immune from zombies. 

A belated thanks NexusEd,

A few years ago I read the Nexus article on Sai Baba, and recently I had the experince of assisting an elderly widow to set in course proceedings to reclaim money she'd lost to one of his followers in India.It helped to know what we-her daughter and I- were dealing with, made much easier because of Nexus and you.

1 person likes this

Hello Nexus and thank you for sharing some facts and wisdom with this forum topic.

With the info I've read so far from here, it looks like the moon is really not what it seems. From what I think I know, the moon is alien occupied and serves as a base/spaceship.

In your opinion, is the moon a natural satellite?

Did the CHANI entity confirmed what you already knew about the moon, or did you learn something new?

What in your opinion would be the multiple uses of the moon?

Hope you're doing well,

Tetra

Hello Nexus and thank you for sharing some facts and wisdom with this forum topic.

With the info I've read so far from here, it looks like the moon is really not what it seems. From what I think I know, the moon is alien occupied and serves as a base/spaceship.

In your opinion, is the moon a natural satellite?

Did the CHANI entity confirmed what you already knew about the moon, or did you learn something new?

What in your opinion would be the multiple uses of the moon?

Hope you're doing well,

Tetra

There is no doubt in my mind, once one understands what forces and timing needed to occur in 'nature', that the moon was 'parked' in its current orbit.   I know of many scientists who also believe that the moon was 'parked' in its current orbit.

Whether the moos is 'artificial' or not, is another question.  Does it matter? 

I believe the moon to be occupied and being used by several allied civilisations for a variety of reasons, including mining, observation, research, transportation etc etc.

The CHANI entity is not the only source that I have heard which goes into detail of how the moon actually effects mankind, and retards our development, but the sentiments are the same.

I recall reading of one or more ancient human cultures that record times BEFORE we had a moon in the sky, depending on how one chose to interpret it.

The Russian scientists that I met, who had done lots of work into researching all this and more, concluded the following:

- a long time ago the Earth orbited the Sun, in an orbit a bit CLOSER to the sun.  Our year took 360 days, instead of 365.25 days.  The Earth had a water canopy atmosphere, and there was no moon.

- something disrupted the natural order of the solar to the point that Earth acquired a new orbit.

- the Earth did not have enough 'mass' to sustain an orbit in this position, and so a 'moon' was parked there specifically to give the mass required for a stable orbit (see Kepler's Laws of Planetary Motion)

Jim Marrs did a great article in Nexus a few years ago, covering more details like the discrepancy of the age of the moon, and the age of the Earth.  See attached.

1801moon.pdf

2 people like this

Whatever happened to the Crystal Skulls?  Ta.

Too general.  There are several cyrstal skulls of large size out there.  Some in museums in London or Paris.  The Mitchell-Hedges skull is still in the possession of Bill Homan, who is not doing much with it any more.  You can buy all sorts of skulls made from a variety of stones - being made in China and Mexico and sold as special items to desperate skull seekers.

I heard lots about the Mitchell-Hedges skull, and got it into Australia about 5 years ago.  The skull is intriguing, but we are never going to get proof of whether it is ancient hi-tech or recent forgery.

As to their 'powers' - well, my belief is the skulls have ZERO power of their own, and that ANY power coming from ANY object, is ONLY there because of the beliefs and expectations of the various humans involved.

As to 'what happened' to them - well - nothing really, they are still wherever they are doing whatever they do, if anything.