Botanic

Ask NexusEditor A Question

424 posts in this topic

From a few posts back...

Nex:

When people ask Bashar, what is the future of this planet etc, he says 'which planet Earth do you mean?' or words to that effect.  That world view implies that every NOW, we are skipping/teleporting/moving to a NEW DIFFERENT probable reality/now, and that we do it so smoothly we don't notice any gap in continuity.  That world view implies each 'now' is a static 3D universe wherein everything is 'frozen' in space and time.  He uses the analogy of film frames in a strip of movie film, and how a movie is the perception you get from skipping your perception from one static frozen moment to another.  Each 'now' is a film frame.  Each view of continuous reality is thus your own individual skipping from now to now, which translates as skipping from one probable future to another.  The 'thing' that chooses which of the infinite number of probable/future-nows you end up in, is the belief/expectation/signature frequency you emit. It locates a matching 'location' ID frequency, and you are 'there'.  He describes this as part of the idea that:  what you put out is what you get back.  The implication is thus, if you want to avoid unpleasant future scenarios it is possible to do so via choosing a different future. 

Personally I sort of agree with it, but I am still trying to get my head around how the mechanics of that would work.

Seth stresses the idea of probable realities and probable selves.  And our probable selves are as real as we are.  We slip into and out of those selves constantly.  To me that explains timelines and that some worlds end (and we were there).  But it's still hard for me to get my 3D mind around it.

Thanks Nex, I did remember your disinterest in the specific types of lifeforms that visit Earth, It's just that many years ago, I heard/read that "for each species of animal (on Earth), we wipe out a heaven" and I'm starting to think that it should read "wipe out a reality". For if every galactic "life-form" had a representative Earth "life-form", then it would be expected that they all would be concerned with what's happening to their planet, and would be sending emissaries down here for a chat with the "head gardeners".

8)

I am NOT disinterested in the specific types of ET lifeforms, I am disinterested in the fact that people UNNECESSARILY INVEST mental/emotional energy about them, and thus miss what the heck is going on.

No species or lifeform that has become 'extinct' on Earth is lost forever.  No lifeform is ever gone forever.  Not only can they be recreated from scratch, they can also be recreated from using 'master template' DNA (ie that stuff that humans have).

You miss the point - MANY or MOST of the advanced ETs see DEATH is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than how we humans see death.  We see it as the end.  Final exit, no curtain calls.  The ETs see our deaths as no more than us changing clothes for the next day of work/play/learning.

ETs do NOT think or feel as we do. 

From a few posts back...

Nex:

When people ask Bashar, what is the future of this planet etc, he says 'which planet Earth do you mean?' or words to that effect.  That world view implies that every NOW, we are skipping/teleporting/moving to a NEW DIFFERENT probable reality/now, and that we do it so smoothly we don't notice any gap in continuity.  That world view implies each 'now' is a static 3D universe wherein everything is 'frozen' in space and time.  He uses the analogy of film frames in a strip of movie film, and how a movie is the perception you get from skipping your perception from one static frozen moment to another.  Each 'now' is a film frame.  Each view of continuous reality is thus your own individual skipping from now to now, which translates as skipping from one probable future to another.  The 'thing' that chooses which of the infinite number of probable/future-nows you end up in, is the belief/expectation/signature frequency you emit. It locates a matching 'location' ID frequency, and you are 'there'.  He describes this as part of the idea that:  what you put out is what you get back.  The implication is thus, if you want to avoid unpleasant future scenarios it is possible to do so via choosing a different future. 

Personally I sort of agree with it, but I am still trying to get my head around how the mechanics of that would work.

Seth stresses the idea of probable realities and probable selves.  And our probable selves are as real as we are.  We slip into and out of those selves constantly.  To me that explains timelines and that some worlds end (and we were there).  But it's still hard for me to get my 3D mind around it.

Agreed!  And not only that, but some of those other 'yous' that detach and go off when driving a familiar route, or when you are doing a mechanical chore, or daydreaming, or dreaming, or meditating - some of them visit 'themselves' who are 'alive' in other bodies in other realities, sometimes as humans, sometimes as animals, sometimes as non-humans - all happening 'now'. 

Although we may recognise the illusion of time, or the illusion of infinite - I sometimes wonder if it sort of defeats the purpose of our chosen experience/ride, ie to try to wake up inside the dream, and KNOW/FEEL that perspective, along with all the innate knowledge of how to use it.  Maybe that is how that guy Dynamo does his stuff?  ie conscious manipulation of WHICH next probable reality to pick to make his 'trick' work? 

Someone ask me about whether we went to the Moon or not.  I have a couple of factoids that many would not know. 

NexEd said -

Agreed!  And not only that, but some of those other 'yous' that detach and go off when driving a familiar route, or when you are doing a mechanical chore, or daydreaming, or dreaming, or meditating - some of them visit 'themselves' who are 'alive' in other bodies in other realities, sometimes as humans, sometimes as animals, sometimes as non-humans - all happening 'now'. 

Although we may recognise the illusion of time, or the illusion of infinite - I sometimes wonder if it sort of defeats the purpose of our chosen experience/ride, ie to try to wake up inside the dream, and KNOW/FEEL that perspective, along with all the innate knowledge of how to use it.  Maybe that is how that guy Dynamo does his stuff?  ie conscious manipulation of WHICH next probable reality to pick to make his 'trick' work?

This reminds me of a wonderful movie I saw called "The One" with Jet Li - I've included the blurb for the movie below. Ignoring all the hollywood aspects of it, I totally got the alternate selves aspect of the movie and highly recommend it

Former X-Files writer James Wong directed this sci-fi/martial arts movie. The plot centers around the idea that in the near future, a technology called "quantum tunneling" will allow human beings to travel between parallel universes. The abuse of this ability by criminal elements has led to the formation of the Multi-Verse Authorities or "MVA," an agency of quantum traveling cops who apprehend violators of inter-dimensional laws.

The MVA faces its greatest crisis when a former agent named Gabriel Yulaw (Jet Li) goes renegade, traveling between one universe and the next, murdering his own parallel selves and gaining enormous power with each slaying. It is believed that when Yulaw has become "the one," the only version of himself to exist, he will be omnipotent. However, the final Gabriel Yulaw exists in our plane of existence (the "magna universe") and is also becoming stronger, though he doesn't understand why. Hot on the evil Yulaw's trail are his former partner Harry Roedecker (Delroy Lindo) and Harry's new colleague Evan Funsch (Jason Statham). “The One” sets a martial arts milestone by pitting action star Jet Li against his greatest enemy: himself.

What is also very interesting about this movie is that Jet plays two different characters that utilize two different fighting styles: bagua zhang and xing yi quan.

Someone ask me about whether we went to the Moon or not.  I have a couple of factoids that many would not know.

So NexEd....did we go to the moon? Factoids plese  :)

Okay did we go to the moon or not? ;D

And do you know if the bases there are Nazi from the 1940-50's a la Douglas Dietrich,who seems to imply that or from another interstellar culture altogether?

Or both, or more?

The other question which has been in the back of my mind was when I was in Oz I read about Kariong and the ancient glyphs found there.

Valerie Barrow wrote a book, Alcheringa, which presented the following scenario (going by memory):

just under 900,000 years ago a mothership arrived from the Plaeides, with other ETs from all over,in order, by agreement, to take over earth from the Reptilians.

This happened in Australia.

The mothership was attacked and the expeditionary force mostly destroyed apart from a few craft which escaped into underwater caverns on the Australian coast.

Amongst the remnants were a group of seven women who, using cobbled together remains of the scientific instruments they'd brought with them, managed to create hybrids from their DNA plus that of a local hominid.

These women are the basis for the Koori and other Seven Sisters of the Plaeides, as ancestral women for the human race.

The motivation for the Lizzies being here were given as Loosh, actual eating of humans and Monatomic Gold which the Lizzie Royalty used to travel transdimensionally.

Afterwards a coalition came and dealt with the Lizzies militarily, and some  took to underground bases etc.

What struck me was the timeframe (900,000 years ago app),the seeming Koori agreement from their traditions, and the actual physical evidence at Kariong.

It seemed reasonably credible to me (lots of stories do though), the only really jarring notes being the endorsement of the theory by Sai Baba, and the conclusion that humans and lizzies are supposed to hybridize and live in peace and harmony from now on(or maybe I misread that bit)

Are you aware of any investigation of the site, the people involved, and any sort of conclusion that could be drawn?

Ta.. and very nice to see you spilling the beans from what is obviously a very big can.

So Nex, did we go to the Moon or not???

;D

Man oh man, I have done a LOT of reading and investigating on this one.  These are my conclusions:

- the photographic evidence from the manned missions to the moon, are nearly all photos that were shot in a studio with models

- ditto for the video evidence.

- however I believe that we likely DID go on the dates given, but they used secret/exotic technology for both shielding and propulsion, and thus the actual landing footage was fabricated to that reason alone.

My factoids:

- during the public 'live' broadcasting of the first moon landing, thousands of people watching in the area of Australia around Perth, all claimed to have watched a Coca Cola bottle roll across the surface of the moon, in a corner of their screen.  Basically, I determined that the people in that 'footprint' must have watched a different feed than that to the rest of the world.  Turned out, Australia was in a geographical position from which to INSERT a false film feed into the signals going to the rest of the world.  All this says, is more on HOW the fabrication of the live feed was done.

- I have met TWO different people, who HEARD on the radio, live during the first landing, the unedited RAW conversations between the astronauts and NASA.  Both described most of the conversation as highly excited, freaked out astronauts looking at huge UFO spaceships, buildings and other stuff.  Many minutes of stuff.  My two sources BOTH assumed that upon awakening the next day, they would read it all in the world headlines, about aliens and buildings being on the Moon during the first landing.  BOTH sources heard all this live on the Voice Of America scheduled radio broadcasts, both were in either Europe or the UK.  Neither had any idea that the scheduled VOA broadcast was to be about or include any moon landing stuff.

So to sum up, I reckon we did go there, but used highly exotic shielding and propulsion technology, and that once there, they saw shitloads of evidence of occupation and activity.  Hence the faked photos and vids.  It is a no brainer that the landing was acted out and filmed much earlier in order to have footage to feed into the real feed, either in case of drama, or most likely, it was the intention all the time imo.

This perspective explains more anomalies about the whole affair, than any other.

Okay did we go to the moon or not? ;D

And do you know if the bases there are Nazi from the 1940-50's a la Douglas Dietrich,who seems to imply that or from another interstellar culture altogether?

Or both, or more?

The other question which has been in the back of my mind was when I was in Oz I read about Kariong and the ancient glyphs found there.

Valerie Barrow wrote a book, Alcheringa, which presented the following scenario (going by memory):

just under 900,000 years ago a mothership arrived from the Plaeides, with other ETs from all over,in order, by agreement, to take over earth from the Reptilians.

This happened in Australia.

The mothership was attacked and the expeditionary force mostly destroyed apart from a few craft which escaped into underwater caverns on the Australian coast.

Amongst the remnants were a group of seven women who, using cobbled together remains of the scientific instruments they'd brought with them, managed to create hybrids from their DNA plus that of a local hominid.

These women are the basis for the Koori and other Seven Sisters of the Plaeides, as ancestral women for the human race.

The motivation for the Lizzies being here were given as Loosh, actual eating of humans and Monatomic Gold which the Lizzie Royalty used to travel transdimensionally.

Afterwards a coalition came and dealt with the Lizzies militarily, and some  took to underground bases etc.

What struck me was the timeframe (900,000 years ago app),the seeming Koori agreement from their traditions, and the actual physical evidence at Kariong.

It seemed reasonably credible to me (lots of stories do though), the only really jarring notes being the endorsement of the theory by Sai Baba, and the conclusion that humans and lizzies are supposed to hybridize and live in peace and harmony from now on(or maybe I misread that bit)

Are you aware of any investigation of the site, the people involved, and any sort of conclusion that could be drawn?

Ta.. and very nice to see you spilling the beans from what is obviously a very big can.

I read Val's book some years ago, and again recently.  It is an interesting tale, and parts might very well be true.  I have read about 50 such tales, all equally vivid and detailed about the races, dates and politics - but none of which ever seem to corroborate each other. Which one to believe over another?

Some thoughts on your broad question:

- Douglas Dietrich stuff about NAZIs and the moon.  I agree that the Nazi's had antigravity and inertialess drive under limited operation prior and during WWII.  Most of that research was done in their Antarctic base.  That being said, it is possible they did consider setting up on the moon, but I do not believe they were allowed to in the end.  I reckon they probably did go there though.  THere is no doubt in my mind, that the key nazi advanced science research, and tens of thousands of Germans, were sent to that huge area under the Antarctic that they found in the 1930s, and that there, they became one of the world's secret superpowers.  AFter they defeated the Russian-American attempt to finish them off under the cover of Operation HighJump, the west cut a technology deal-relationship with the Nazis/Germans under the Antarctic, and that they exist to this day.

- my understanding on the origin of reptilians, is that they were created by the same lot that later created 'humans' as we know them.  They took their own genes and the genes of some of the dinosaurs, saurians I believe, and created what we generically call 'reptilians'.  Later they took their genes, plus primitive hominids and created 'us', humans.

- Sai Baba was a total fraud, a con-artist, a rapist, a money-launder, a weapons smuggler, and a rampant pedophile.  Nexus exposed him for what he was many years ago, after interviewing enough victims of rape to change our own minds on the whole setup.  I won't debate it here, for there is nothing to debate. 

- those Egyptian glyphs near Gosford have yet to be fully explained.  I don't understand why people cannot accept the fact that Egyptians were all over the world, so why could they not have gotten stranded in Australia and left their story somewhere?  Does it even matter anyway really?  That spot might be a energy portal, it might not.  Lots of new agers go there and experience lots of things, including feeling let down that they couldn't see or feel any energy portals.

Nex, I read a story/account one time about a venture some people took in the early 1900's into our Grand Canyon area.  There are supposedly Caves and areas that people cannot go to visit, in the Grand Canyon that have remnants of Egyptian glyphs and artifacts in them. The Smithsonian Museum has allegedly been the one keeping a lid on that discovery.  Do you know anything about this? Fact or Fiction?

Nex, I read a story/account one time about a venture some people took in the early 1900's into our Grand Canyon area.  There are supposedly Caves and areas that people cannot go to visit, in the Grand Canyon that have remnants of Egyptian glyphs and artifacts in them. The Smithsonian Museum has allegedly been the one keeping a lid on that discovery.  Do you know anything about this? Fact or Fiction?

We ran an article on this 20 years ago, from the only info source I had at that time, ie David Hatcher Childress.  I have not heard much, if any, further info corroborating this, apart from a couple of wandering or lost hikers reporting some restricted access areas with big caves etc.

The various skeptics groups out there though, have done a few articles pointing out the lack of evidence and other claims why it is all a fiction.

I tend to believe that there is something down there they keep secret, and that it involves a civilisation much older than the Egyptians.  I think the Egyptians came after a previous more global hi-tech civilisation, with outpost cities or colonies dotted around the planet, and that such an outpost or city may well have existed in the Grand Canyon.

It is a fact that Earth has seen MANY advanced, hi-tech human civilisations come and go, and almost be completely wiped out in the successive Earth changes over the aeons.  I firmly believe that several of these had space flight and relationships with other human and non-human civilisations around the galaxy, and that many humans 'out there' are our distant ancestors.

;D

Man oh man, I have done a LOT of reading and investigating on this one.  These are my conclusions:

- the photographic evidence from the manned missions to the moon, are nearly all photos that were shot in a studio with models

- however I believe that we likely DID go on the dates given, but they used secret/exotic technology for both shielding and propulsion, and thus the actual landing footage was fabricated to that reason alone.

My factoids:

- during the public 'live' broadcasting of the first moon landing, thousands of people watching in the area of Australia around Perth, all claimed to have watched a Coca Cola bottle roll across the surface of the moon, in a corner of their screen.  Basically, I determined that the people in that 'footprint' must have watched a different feed than that to the rest of the world.  Turned out, Australia was in a geographical position from which to INSERT a false film feed into the signals going to the rest of the world.  All this says, is more on HOW the fabrication of the live feed was done.

- I have met TWO different people, who HEARD on the radio, live during the first landing, the unedited RAW conversations between the astronauts and NASA.  Both described most of the conversation as highly excited, freaked out astronauts looking at huge UFO spaceships, buildings and other stuff.  Many minutes of stuff.  My two sources BOTH assumed that upon awakening the next day, they would read it all in the world headlines, about aliens and buildings being on the Moon during the first landing.  BOTH sources heard all this live on the Voice Of America scheduled radio broadcasts, both were in either Europe or the UK.  Neither had any idea that the scheduled VOA broadcast was to be about or include any moon landing stuff.

So to sum up, I reckon we did go there, but used highly exotic shielding and propulsion technology, and that once there, they saw shitloads of evidence of occupation and activity.  Hence the faked photos and vids.  It is a no brainer that the landing was acted out and filmed much earlier in order to have footage to feed into the real feed, either in case of drama, or most likely, it was the intention all the time imo.

This perspective explains more anomalies about the whole affair, than any other.

Yes I agree with your thought re the moon Nex. My contact (earth based) has suggested they never perfected a rocket powerful  enough to get the payload to the moon and back, and that the so called landing capsule and takeoff vehicle, ie the lunar lander was never configured with an engine in it.

Even when the designer was asked directly about what the engine looked like and how it was fitted to the craft to allow the astronauts to survive it’s noise and other aspects, the designer could not, would not respond with any answers, and all mockups and models do not have engines fitted  from what I have been told even the full sized mock up in the Smithsonian or wherever it is in display (can’t remember off hand)     

Nex Ed--

Any thoughts on what is really going on at the 'skinwalker ranch' in Utah, and why Col John Alexander would be involved?

;D

My factoids:

Yes I agree with your thought re the moon Nex. My contact (earth based) has suggested they never perfected a rocket powerful  enough to get the payload to the moon and back, and that the so called landing capsule and takeoff vehicle, ie the lunar lander was never configured with an engine in it.

Even when the designer was asked directly about what the engine looked like and how it was fitted to the craft to allow the astronauts to survive it’s noise and other aspects, the designer could not, would not respond with any answers, and all mockups and models do not have engines fitted  from what I have been told even the full sized mock up in the Smithsonian or wherever it is in display (can’t remember off hand)   

If we are to believe that the USA and others had agreements with off-planet folk in place since 1947, wouldn't it be likely that the US Gov would have been informed that our only satellite was settled, and that even if the astronauts were kept in the dark, preparations would have been in place to avert any open radio chatter, although I have read that a few HAM operators were able to hear astro- Houston chatter.

Or was Earth/NASA kept in the dark about the moon post 1947???

There are not too many places on earth where some one can say..."I look forward to getting rid of the moon" and everyone who reads  it nods their heads in silent agreement.

I read with interest the Kalahari earth art by Botanic...thanks Botanic (still havent had those tappits fixed..tomorrow !!lol) and of course your "shout" about it.

It spiked my interest and I looked for the Maree Man in South Straya...of course Google has edited it out and I think the S.A gubmint has shut it of to nosy parkers stating something about "aboriginal sacred land" .

What are your thoughts on this, some people say it was done by a farmer and his tractor, which is a similar excuse for the Gympie Pyramid...cos we all know that farmers have alot of time on their hands !!

Nex Ed--

Any thoughts on what is really going on at the 'skinwalker ranch' in Utah, and why Col John Alexander would be involved?

Probably just good old research and development, and as usual, we the public, may or may not, get to hear of it, or use it.

Perhaps ignorance is bliss, but I think it is time we started to see the bigger picture and those other 'selves' of ours can carry on if that is their wish and need.  I'm quite sure there are many more challenges and experiences around the bend!

Dynamo??

I seem to have botched that quote.  Nex at the top. ;D

Nex Ed--

Probably just good old research and development, and as usual, we the public, may or may not, get to hear of it, or use it.

Thank you

On the subject of the moon landings,  how can this be faked?

"The presence of reflectors on the Moon has been used to rebut claims that the Apollo landings were faked. For example, the APOLLO Collaboration photon pulse return graph, shown here, has a pattern consistent with a retroreflector array near a known landing site."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

Further 'third party' evidence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

BTW, good thread Nex, thanks for taking the time to answer questions.  8)

On the subject of the moon landings,  how can this be faked?

"The presence of reflectors on the Moon has been used to rebut claims that the Apollo landings were faked. For example, the APOLLO Collaboration photon pulse return graph, shown here, has a pattern consistent with a retroreflector array near a known landing site."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

Further 'third party' evidence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

BTW, good thread Nex, thanks for taking the time to answer questions.  8)

I did not say the moon landings were faked, I SPECIFICALLY said - the photos and videos used as evidence, ARE FAKES.  They are NOT showing either the real moon landings or any real moon scenery, as claimed.

I said that I reckon they DID go to the moon, using secret technology and saw secret things.  Which is WHY they faked the broadcast images and pictures.

They DID leave stuff there, they DID bring back samples.  They just lied about how they got there and back, and about what they REALLY saw - and that faked photos and film clips were inserted into the so-called 'live' feed for us sheeple to believe.

I thank you for your gracious albeit, conspiratorial reply. You may be right, i may be crazy, it might just be a lunatic we're looking for.

There are not too many places on earth where some one can say..."I look forward to getting rid of the moon" and everyone who reads  it nods their heads in silent agreement.

I read with interest the Kalahari earth art by Botanic...thanks Botanic (still havent had those tappits fixed..tomorrow !!lol) and of course your "shout" about it.

It spiked my interest and I looked for the Maree Man in South Straya...of course Google has edited it out and I think the S.A gubmint has shut it of to nosy parkers stating something about "aboriginal sacred land" .

What are your thoughts on this, some people say it was done by a farmer and his tractor, which is a similar excuse for the Gympie Pyramid...cos we all know that farmers have alot of time on their hands !!

*Stands in corner, sulking