Botanic

Ask NexusEditor A Question

424 posts in this topic

Hi NexEd,

I have subscribed for 13 yrs. to Nexus. In the Sept-Oct 2001 edition there was an article by

Tom Dark on Africa's Simon Kimbangu. I have never forgot what that article said about him

and that we have never heard anything regarding him. Closest I have seen in print of someone

who was like Jesus. Any updates?

Also, the underground city below the pyramid. What a story. Our world would be so different if

we could all see the magic that is all around us. That's why my whole household love Nexus magazine, brings some of the magic home to us!! Thanks Duncan

Hi NexEd,

I have subscribed for 13 yrs. to Nexus. In the Sept-Oct 2001 edition there was an article by

Tom Dark on Africa's Simon Kimbangu. I have never forgot what that article said about him

and that we have never heard anything regarding him. Closest I have seen in print of someone

who was like Jesus. Any updates?

Also, the underground city below the pyramid. What a story. Our world would be so different if

we could all see the magic that is all around us. That's why my whole household love Nexus magazine, brings some of the magic home to us!! Thanks Duncan

Hi leisure4ever - what a name to aspire to!

It is my opinion, that this world regularly receives beings born as humans, who display and demonstrate the qualities and attributes of a enlightened person.  Maybe Simeon was such a one?

I received some very angry emails from christians in America over that article, outraged that christ might be a black man upon his return.

But try as I have, I have yet to receive any further info, to either confirm or deny these accounts.

I attach said article for others to read and contemplate.  Maybe Aco has more info from his fun times in Africa?

As for underground cities, there are already LOTS on/in this planet.  It is true to say that millions and millions of people live in various underground cities, most of which are interconnected.  Many are born and grow up and die there.  They all have advanced technology and often advanced awareness in certain disciplines.  However, they ALL maintain the secret and will do so until whoever is in charge reveals the bigger picture.  I sense that this will only come when mankind won't or can't, react in shock and pour by the millions into said underground worlds in anger or amazement.

Mankind is a herd of nervous cattle, easily spooked on certain subjects, easily angered, and very quick to kill first and ask questions later.  THAT fact is the biggest consideration in ALL the conspiracy planning on a surface geopolitical level.  NONE of the power factions or ETs, want to spook the herd - to do so would undo lots of infrastructure and planning.  Unless you know how to live off the land, and have land to live off - NONE of you want the herd to be spooked either, because most of us would die horribly.

There IS magic all around you.  Our real history is both glorious and tragic.  We live on a planet with zillions of unique lifeforms - according to the overwhelming majority of our visitors, EARTH IS UNIQUE in this aspect alone for having so many lifeforms.  (And remember, we only have 5% of the lifeform varieties that we started off with)

When you see the magic around you, when you FEEL the wonder in your heart - transformation happens.  You expand.  And when this happens, you nudge the overall Earth vibrational frequency up a notch and we all benefit.  Feeling love and happiness for no discernable reason, is the most powerful force on Earth.  It is the force that is feared by the old controlling factions, and loved by the emerging higher vibrational frequency souls choosing to incarnate in these times.

8031_.pdf

2 people like this

It is my opinion that we are immortal beings of spirit, who have chosen at our 'root' level, to come here into the space-time continuums, in order to express and experience the RESULTS of our expressions.  If this is true, then FROM OUR ROOT PERSPECTIVE - we are literally 'having' all our past and future lives, right NOW - simultaneously.  But from our INDIVIDUAL perspective, THIS is THE life from which the others either 'happened' or are yet to 'happen'.  Truth is - all lives are simultaneous.

Nexus....does this ring bells...it does to me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9KfjaiRC3E

I am not a follower of Bashar - never been to a talk or workshop etc, but I HAVE listened to lots of Bashar material .  (I have listened to LOTS of channelled material from LOTS of channels, starting in the mid-80s onwards.  I wish I had a dollar for every hour of channelling I had to listen to as part of my job and research.  I could write a freaking book JUST on channels and their shenanigans)

I find Bashar's descriptions of the mechanics of how reality works in conjunction with our beliefs, to be the most consistent and the most interesting of all. 

Bashar is saying exactly what Seth said in the 60s and 70s.

Well said NexEd! I am glad others can read the article on Simeon. I have never forgotten it and would love it if anyone else

has information. Seems strange that a lot of conflict started in the area where he was (Congo, Uganda) after he died.

Keeps the story from being noticed. It is interesting that if this story is true, it happened within the last 30 years and no

information to the masses.

Then we have other "stories" that have happened over the last 3000 years that we still speak of.

quoting Nexus.

"Any person, any being, any information source - that uses FEAR to encourage you to adopt that belief or direction - is NOT of the frequency that you want to align yourself to." BRAVO !!

Remote viewing  fascinates me, your thoughts on this subject please. I have had more than one experience in my lifetime, but the latest one I caught the person and then they disappeared when I shook my head to make sure that I really saw them standing beside my computer chair. I wondered if it could have been a remote viewer perhaps?  Thanks for your time.

Those versed and experienced in RV claim it is separate and different from Out of Body or Astral Travel.  I have yet to find a common agreed upon term from amongst the many researchers and experiencers in these fields.

Everyone knows it is possible to leave your body consciously and travel around looking at our world, if we want to.  This can be induced artificially or one can be trained, or it can happen accidentally.

Well, consider the security implications of this, if you have secret files in bases etc.

RV to me, is the military use of out of body/astral travel.  It compartmentalises the information, both at the start, during the process, and afterwards.  Neither the person doing the RV, or the person providing the 'target' know for sure what is 'in there' because it is kept secret.

It is a genuine phenomenon which I am sure the powers that be do not like being popularised.  So guess what?  We have seen 20 years of 'remote viewers' on C2C and other shows and conferences - all making spectacular doom predictions of kill shots etc - BUT NONE HAPPENED!  I am asserting that the credibility of RV has been allowed to be tarnished by people like Ed Dames and others.

Joe McMonegal (sp?) is the king and the lord of RV accuracy.  Ingo Swann was also up there.  I hear claims of others that lay low and who's names you never heard of, and who are equally good.

RV is a real phenomenon, but I would suggest you do astral travel to find things out - if indeed you want to go down this path.  You can do it alone, you experience MORE contextual input, and you learn more thanks to guides and assistants that come to your call if needed.

Astral bodies however, CAN be detected via mechanical means, and indeed, many secret bases have detectors which sound alarms when people start visiting said facilities in either a dream state, or a conscious out of body state.  And they have frequency technology which can create types of barriers of discomfort, or barriers that are translated as extreme fear or terror - to deter such visitors.

THANK YOU for the heads up.  Never would have even considered that.  It's such a no brainer now.

I just have to comment here that my son, who is 40 and high functioning autistic, told me a couple of years ago that he regularly has many astral adventures but he couldn't get into the pentagon because it had 'astral guards' who repelled him. He wasn't frightened but just turned away and went elsewhere.  He also said that he is not 'allowed' to spy on others or invade their privacy or his ability to travel would be taken away.

As a little boy he often told me of 'angels' coming to fetch him and he would fly through his bedroom window in his pyjamas.

He's not often in the mood to talk of his many experiences but when he is I am riveted. The earth is a very harsh place for him as he is so gentle and violence confuses and frightens him.  He says he left a planet with a large group before it blew up, and I was with him!

I have heard this lots.  It seems that autistic people inhabit MORE than just this reality frequency.  Imagine our brains are FM Radio receivers, stuck on ONE channel - ie this one.  Austistic people are able to move from this channel to one or more others.  As do children and the very elderly.  As do we in our dreams and other altered states.

We could learn a lot from such people if we were not so threatened or sympathetic or hostile to them.  Acceptance and understanding of autism will greatly further mankind's development in my opinion.

From another forum discussing Bruce Moen

Nex .. have you ever heard of the F27 region  .. DO YOU KNOW WHERE THIS IS?

QUOTE'

Adrian: Since I started exploring the higher regions I discovered there is a general concern that Mankind truly is on an unsustainable course. I'm one of those people who doesn't buy all the conspiracy theory stuff; and some group of people, somewhere, predicts the end of the world every year. So someone has to be right, ultimately: but only in the same way a broken clock will tell the right time at least once a day. Also, a large number of people in the F27 region seem to be preparing for something. I don't quite know what, exactly. Problem is, much of it is beyond my comprehension at present.

UNQUOTE'

Bruce Moen is a personal friend, and I have read all his books. 

My immediate reaction to this statement is, that I find it hard that any genuine explorer of the higher focus levels, could even MAKE the comment regarding whether mankind is on a sustainable course or not.  You see, those who explore those levels, usually have the understanding NOT to make value judgements, and importantly, they ALL see beyond the illusion of 'death'. 

How can people who write books about the illusion of death, about how nothing can ever go 'wrong' (because wrong doesn't exist), and about how we CHOOSE to come here and experience negativity, the illusion of death etc - seriously believe in the opposite and say such a thing.

However, there certainly do exist frequency pockets, where souls gather with others exuding a similar frequency.  I am sure there are those who die worrying about mass doom, and that there are those who dream at night about their fears of mass doom.  Obviously, and according to the research - such beings WOULD congregate, and maybe they WOULD have these concerns.  If so, THAT IS ALL THEY ARE - IE CONCERNS.

Nothing is real - except things you GIVE reality to.  You give reality to anything you choose to believe in.  That principle applies MORE quickly in the non-physical realms that surround this planet, than it does when incarnated physically.

And yes, I am sure lots of souls are preparing for something big - because Earth is accelerating in its evolution of consciousness - and that often translates into lots of people leaving the stage/game/farm and either returning to the rearranged classroom/stage/farm or going elsewhere.  You have all done this a zillion times already, so it is no big deal in the larger picture.

1 person likes this

I've moved this from DARs Rant if that's okay.  Just a comment really.

Quote from: deekin on August 01, 2013, 08:32:28 PM

Words can be limiting.  It's MY reality that keeps pulling me back.  It's getting up and beyond that damned fence that I find so hard to do!

Nex - lol - it is only your BELIEF in the perception of being 'pulled back' - that 'pulls you back'.  If this serves you to do so, continue.  If  you do not wish to be pulled back, stop believing that you are being 'pulled back'.

Once you recognise a habit, it is no longer a habit.  It is a choice.

deekin - Yeah, I know that.  But it's more like a core belief, like my belief in gravity, hard core I'd say. 

I've moved this from DARs Rant if that's okay.  Just a comment really.

Quote from: deekin on August 01, 2013, 08:32:28 PM

Words can be limiting.  It's MY reality that keeps pulling me back.  It's getting up and beyond that damned fence that I find so hard to do!

Nex - lol - it is only your BELIEF in the perception of being 'pulled back' - that 'pulls you back'.  If this serves you to do so, continue.  If  you do not wish to be pulled back, stop believing that you are being 'pulled back'.

Once you recognise a habit, it is no longer a habit.  It is a choice.

deekin - Yeah, I know that.  But it's more like a core belief, like my belief in gravity, hard core I'd say.

Hmm, pulled back from what, to where?  I'm not asking you to change your beliefs in anything, I'm suggest you simply examine which ones you have, and whether or not they serve YOU, or YOU serve them.  Interesting you consider gravity a prime core belief ...

Gravity, like time, is an effect - it is an illusion, but with defineable parameters.  I personally like Bruce Cathie's understanding of gravity-matter-light, and for those really keen on understanding gravity, you need to go consider 'gravity is a push, not a pull' - (http://www.keelynet.com/gravity/wright.htm)

Another idea about gravity that has my interest, is the idea that gravity might be a localised mass shared belief. 

Several NDE/OOB researchers, such as Monroe, report a type of 'entry system' for souls to incarnate via being born as babies - at some non-physical reality frequency.  Almost like a departure lounge at an airport.  They report the equivalent of a queue of beings slowly moving forward, being processed before being 'sent' to be being born somewhere, somewhen - into the Earth plane of existence.  Monroe specifically describes a type of contract or agreement, signed/agreed to by each and every NEW soul coming to incarnate to Earth.  The wording of the contract went something like this:  "I hereby AGREE to CHOOSE to BELIEVE in the REALITY of the prime parameters of the Earth plane of existence.  These include gravity, time and relative cultural/historical history/religious beliefs etc."  or words to that effect - but they did include GRAVITY - almost in the context that gravity and time are 'held' in relative context BECAUSE of everyone's primal hardwired belief in their existence. 

We as immortal beings of spirit, have chosen to experience reality creation (via reflection), inside a manufactured/artificial/structured reality frequency.  We have chosen to use biosuits (bodies) with which to interface and interact and sense and FEEL with our reality frequency.  It thus DOES make sense to include some stable reality parameters, such as space, time, gravity, matter - which are coherent in context with our biosuits.

The wording of the contract went something like this:  "I hereby AGREE to CHOOSE to BELIEVE in the REALITY of the prime parameters of the Earth plane of existence.  These include gravity, time and relative cultural/historical history/religious beliefs etc."  or words to that effect - but they did include GRAVITY - almost in the context that gravity and time are 'held' in relative context BECAUSE of everyone's primal hardwired belief in their existence. 

We as immortal beings of spirit, have chosen to experience reality creation (via reflection), inside a manufactured/artificial/structured reality frequency.  We have chosen to use biosuits (bodies) with which to interface and interact and sense and FEEL with our reality frequency.  It thus DOES make sense to include some stable reality parameters, such as space, time, gravity, matter - which are coherent in context with our biosuits.

This does make sense. It is like agreeing to the rules of a game. It's not that the game's rules influence your "real life"-- in this discussion, one's unencumbered soul's life. The game's rules apply only during the game-- during one's time on earth. We agree to this because this is how the environment is set up-- it's playing a role. And it appears, at this juncture, that we can drop and see beyond some of the rules.  As you said in above posts, some of us have become immune to the inertia of the rules of this plane.

Hello Nex Ed--

In 1983, I read an article in Time regarding Planet X, became interested and in researching turned up several sources that seem to confirm its existence. From Sitchin to the Kolbrin bible to the oral histories of several cultures across the world, they all allude to the reality of this phenomena. Is this nothing more than a massive psyops by the PTB, or is there something to this? 

Hello Nex Ed--

In 1983, I read an article in Time regarding Planet X, became interested and in researching turned up several sources that seem to confirm its existence. From Sitchin to the Kolbrin bible to the oral histories of several cultures across the world, they all allude to the reality of this phenomena. Is this nothing more than a massive psyops by the PTB, or is there something to this?

I'm still not sure what to believe about an incoming object, whether it be called Planet X, Nibiru, Wormwood or whatever.

I do know that Sitchin was emphatic that 'his' planet X was NOT due any time soon.

Time and other magazines HAVE reported on a an object projected back then, to collide with earth in the future.

Lots of remote viewers and psychics with good track records, all failed on various planet x scenario predictions.

My various 'inside' sources over the years, ALL had various 'incoming' scenarios, not all of which were incoming objects or planets.  I refer of course to incoming 'waves' of various descriptions and frequencies.  Some of these are allegedly coming our way (cosmo sonic boom, galactic core superexplosion) on their own impetus, others say that our solar system is leaving one type of 'charged space' and entering a different region of 'charged space'.  Most all projected expected disaster scenarios, with loss of electrical supply for an extended time being a central theme of all of them.

If true, then with what I know of mainstream science, there is little any of us can do about it, except prepare in whatever way you feel inspired.

It is also very possible and likely - that the factions with space travel and other exotic technology, and with any cooperative ETs they/we work with - have been 'out there' using said knowledge and technology and allies, to deflect incoming objects, destroy incoming objects etc - who knows.  Given that chemtrails have not visibly killed of the millions some claimed they would, maybe some chemtrails are attempts to protect some populations, ditto with HAARP and other facilities.  I'm playing devil's advocate here a bit - but I DO believe we have avoided several major 'end time' scenarios, starting from 1975 onwards.  Maybe advanced technology behind the scenes, applied 'out there' has been working to our advantage more than we think.

I certainly DO believe in the periodic return of a planetoid of Sitchin's description, which causes severe disruption while passing.  When it is due though, I have no real reason to believe one date over another.

There is also another matter to consider here, and that is the passage and arrival of 'objects' that are NOT YET 'PHYSICAL' relative to 'us'/our localised reality frequency.  Objects not only travel in space only, some travel THROUGH the space-times and 'emerge' for a while as they pass through realities and solar systems.  How the heck they are detected and what you can do about them, I have no idea - but they exist.  I have heard more than one source indicate we face the possible passage of one of those.  I say possible, because they travel through 'realities' which in turn means they intersect MANY space-times.

My overall sense, gathered from years of waiting for doom, is as follows:

- we were expected to be doomed from around the mid-70s onwards, with a mass reset

- something happened and as a RESULT, we have been able to avoid all the reset doom events so far

- something even bigger is going to happen soon, which will cause a lot of death, mostly resulting from big Earth changes

- nobody anywhere, in space (locally), inside the Earth - will avoid being affected

- it has something to do with HOW we experience 'reality' that will be the most profound effect of the event to come.

- several opportunistic ET races are here expecting us to be already wiped out, but we aren't, and we can defend ourselves against them if we want

- other ET races are here, excited that we 'made the grade' or whatever, and are allegedly offering conditional assistance

- others are just here to watch, measure, learn, scavenge, borrow or whatever - it seems many eyes are upon Earth at this time, so lots come here to see why.

- meanwhile the ancient bloodlines and power factions variously cooperate and compete as they position themselves to take maximum advantage of every situation, so as to retain and strengthen their control over mankind.  This serves SOME ET interests, and not others.

These are truly most interesting times.

3 people like this

just harking back to Nex query re Shikasta (early on in this thread) - the Shikasta/Canopus in Argos series is well worth a read if you're inclined.. still controversial and still in dispute all these years later.. from the Guardian a few weeks ago - its worth reading the discussion following the article to get a sense of just how Doris twanged lots of themes..

http://www.theguardian.com/books/booksblog/2013/jul/22/summer-voyages-shikasta-doris-lessing?CMP=twt_fd

Summer voyages: Shikasta Re: Colonised Planet 5 by Doris Lessing

A journey through six 'zones' on the way to a threatened planet, this novel challenges SF's usual aversion to spiritual speculation

A fallen fictional world ... Doris Lessing. Photograph: Murdo Macleod

Shikasta, the first in what would become five science fiction novels by Doris Lessing, begins with a journey in to the pre-history of the planet Rohanda. Johor is an emissary of the empire of Canopus, sent to help the development of Rohanda. Johor's journey is made through six "zones", levels of spiritual existence each becoming more solidly material, until he arrives at Rohanda itself, which we come to suspect is in fact our own Earth.

Rohanda is the proudest achievement of the Canopean empire, a paradise world where humankind's early ancestors have been nurtured into a utopian civilisation, with some gentle interference from the massively more advanced Canopeans. But soon after Johar's first journey to our world, Rohanda will become Shikasta, "the broken", a fallen world, sheared from the "galactic Lock" that has brought it peace and development, and exploited by the evil empire of Shammat.

Doris Lessing is widely recognised as one of the great literary novelists of the 20th century. The Golden Notebook and The Grass Is Singing underpin a reputation that won their author the Nobel prize for literature in 2007. But it was the Canopus in Argus sequence, identified by Lessing as her most important work, that the Nobel committee recognised when describing their author as "the epicist of the female experience".

Lessing's departure into science fiction in the late 1970s raised some predictably snobbish responses from literary critics, one writing that she "propagandises on behalf of our insignificance in the cosmic razzmatazz". But more serious thinkers like Gore Vidal recognised the epic scope of Shikasta, placing it in context with John Milton's Paradise Lost as an allegorical work on themes of religion and the divine.

Shikasta's allegorical meaning also makes it an awkward fit within science fiction, a genre that tends to take its spaceships and alien visitations literally. But Lessing achieves in Shikasta exactly the thing that is so often missing from SF, and in so doing demonstrates what a strong literary imagination can achieve in a genre that, for all its big ideas, rarely manages to touch real human experience.

In no literature is the faith in technological progress more solid than in science fiction. So it's a mark of Lessing's genius that she encapsualted the genre's most basic philosophical tenets and turned them, almost effortlessly, back on themselves. Shikasta reinvents SF as a literature of mystical speculation, exactly the philosophy the genre itself so often rejects.

Lessing does take care to emphasise the scientific basis of her speculation throughout the novel. Johor's missions to Rohanda are a matter of guided evolution, not divine intervention. The first human cities established by Canopus are products of pure mathematics, taking base geometrical shapes like the Square, Circle and Oval as their pattern. Beyond these cities, nature exists in a state much like the Garden of Eden.

Nonetheless, Lessing's novel is shot through with mystical and religious ideas. Johor journeys to Rohanda through zone 6, a metaphysical realm crowded with the souls of the dead awaiting rebirth, much religions various versions of purgatory. Later, Johor himself reincarnates as an infant human and grows to full adulthood as one George Sherban, a messiah figure who will help humanity through the coming apocalypse.

The sweep of Lessing's vision in Shikasta is staggering, beginning at the prehistory of Earth, taking in galaxy-spanning vistas, and homing in on details of modern society. Lessing's portrait of a divided world, forever at war with itself, is as relevant in our post-911 world of mass digital surveillance as ever. We are, as Lessing describes the basic sickness of Shikasta, a world with "too little Spirit of We Feeling".

Shikasta charts the fall of mankind, from a state of utopian paradise to the hellish conflicts of the modern world. For many readers the portrait of the modern world as a place fallen from a much higher ideal is a difficult one to accept. Our modern technological narrative is one of progress. In the words of another great SF writer, Terry Pratchett, who would not rather be a rising ape than a falling angel? In Shikasta, Lessing challenges us to consider that we may be both.

============================================

Shikasta is one of five books in the Canopus in Argos Series..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canopus_in_Argos

Canopus in Argos: Archives is a sequence of five science fiction novels by Nobel Prize in Literature-winning author Doris Lessing which portray a number of societies at different stages of development, over a great period of time. The focus is on accelerated evolution being aided by advanced species for less advanced species and societies.The novels take place in the same future history, but do not relate a continuous storyline. Each book covers unrelated events, with the exception of Shikasta and The Sirian Experiments, which tell the story of accelerated evolution on Earth through the eyes of Canopeans and Sirians respectively.When Lessing began writing Shikasta she intended it to be a "single self-contained book". But as her fictional universe developed, she found she had ideas for more than just one book, and ended up writing a series of five.[1] The reaction of reviewers and readers to the first two books, Shikasta and The Marriages Between Zones Three, Four and Five, prompted Lessing to write in the Preface to the third book, The Sirian Experiments:[2] I would so like it if reviewers and readers could see this series, Canopus in Argos: Archive, as a framework that enables me to tell (I hope) a beguiling tale or two; to put questions, both to myself and to others; to explore ideas and sociological possibilities.The Canopus in Argos series as a whole falls into categories of social or soft science fiction ("space fiction" in Lessing's own words[1]) because of its focus on characterization and social-cultural issues, and its lack of emphasis of the details of scientific technology. This set of writings represented a major shift of focus for Lessing, influenced by spiritual and mystical themes in Sufism, in particular by Idries Shah.[3] She later wrote several essays on Sufism which were published in her essay collection, Time Bites (2004).[4]

It is my opinion that we are immortal beings of spirit, who have chosen at our 'root' level, to come here into the space-time continuums, in order to express and experience the RESULTS of our expressions.  If this is true, then FROM OUR ROOT PERSPECTIVE - we are literally 'having' all our past and future lives, right NOW - simultaneously.  But from our INDIVIDUAL perspective, THIS is THE life from which the others either 'happened' or are yet to 'happen'.  Truth is - all lives are simultaneous.

I am not a follower of Bashar - never been to a talk or workshop etc, but I HAVE listened to lots of Bashar material .  (I have listened to LOTS of channelled material from LOTS of channels, starting in the mid-80s onwards.  I wish I had a dollar for every hour of channelling I had to listen to as part of my job and research.  I could write a freaking book JUST on channels and their shenanigans)

I find Bashar's descriptions of the mechanics of how reality works in conjunction with our beliefs, to be the most consistent and the most interesting of all. 

[/quote

great, now the question...

Do you think that it is a well thought conspiracy, to plant fake channels (almost 1:100) to discredit the likes of Bashar or Seth?

[/quote

great, now the question...

Do you think that it is a well thought conspiracy, to plant fake channels (almost 1:100) to discredit the likes of Bashar or Seth?

No I don't.

I also have to say that in my time diving into what channels actually say, I recognise that many are genuinely reporting what they see/hear/feel, while others we discover later, made it all up.  Even so, those 'making it up' - where are they drawing the information from?  By some definitions, we ALL are channels, because we channel our selves each day. 

I have no idea how many people are into Seth or Bashar, but I sense most would not 'need' to chase down conspiracy big pictures, because their innate understand and acceptance of THEIR big picture means it is irrelevant.  When people ask Bashar, what is the future of this planet etc, he says 'which planet Earth do you mean?' or words to that effect.  That world view implies that every NOW, we are skipping/teleporting/moving to a NEW DIFFERENT probable reality/now, and that we do it so smoothly we don't notice any gap in continuity.  That world view implies each 'now' is a static 3D universe wherein everything is 'frozen' in space and time.  He uses the analogy of film frames in a strip of movie film, and how a movie is the perception you get from skipping your perception from one static frozen moment to another.  Each 'now' is a film frame.  Each view of continuous reality is thus your own individual skipping from now to now, which translates as skipping from one probable future to another.  The 'thing' that chooses which of the infinite number of probable/future-nows you end up in, is the belief/expectation/signature frequency you emit. It locates a matching 'location' ID frequency, and you are 'there'.  He describes this as part of the idea that:  what you put out is what you get back.  The implication is thus, if you want to avoid unpleasant future scenarios it is possible to do so via choosing a different future. 

Personally I sort of agree with it, but I am still trying to get my head around how the mechanics of that would work.

Whether Seth and Bashar have been seen as threats to anyone enough to motivate some agency to attempt character assassination via false channels is something I really doubt.  Plus, these two simply offer ideas, you don't join anything, or do any rituals, or have to listen to anything.  You are simply invited to see things from a different perspective.  They have no 'influence' or large numbers of active groups.  If anything, followers of such ideas would be LESS likely to be a 'problem' to the status quo.  Seth and Bashar people are more likely to build the new, instead of fight the old.

Like science papers, you can almost pick the channel who says the things you want to hear.  There are lots out there, some humble and admired, others who are in your face and want me to proclaim them to the world.  Some people include CONCEPTS gleaned from channellers in their world views, sometimes for a short while, sometimes for a long time.

Some channellers bring forth information which is received with fear and others bring forth information which is empowering and brings understanding.

Some seem to get some predictions 'right' some times, but not others. 

As always, you have choices.

I absolutely Love Love Love both Seth and Bashar, they seriously keep me grounded.

The soul-catcher scenario, in MY OPINION, results from a mis-understanding of the process involved where human bodies are abducted, the soul is extracted, and then inserted into a different cloned body of themselves.  You can not tell the difference.  Why some ET races duplicate our bodies, abduct us, and swap our souls/beings over into the new body is not clear to me.  We rarely know it happens, and I doubt it is purely for OUR benefit - but it happens.

At least one lot of ETs on the moon, have a large scale device which can extract and hold large scale 'souls', hence the perception of a soul catcher.  In truth, NOTHING can trap your soul - EXCEPT for a belief that you are indeed trapped.  Even then, the soul only experiences the illusion of being trapped.

Thankyou for your thoughts. That's very interesting..... I appreciate the time you took to answer.

I also concur with the idea that the moon is an artificial object that was parked in its current orbit.  I believe it was done by those who have/had a vested interest in furthering mankind's exploration at a spiritual level, of negativity.  The moon affects our moods and emotions, and once again, we as a species have built up a type of immunity or resistance to its worst effects. 

This is so interesting, I identify with being a pagan but have always been very suspicious of the moon which is an odd thing to say I realise and even odder to express to your pagan mates that the magick contained within it might not all it appears to be. Isolates me a bit for sure :-)

I look forward to getting rid of the moon, and changing the spectrum of frequencies that Earth and its inhabitants will receive from the rest of the planets and from the sun.  Removing the moon would in my opinion, affect ALL mankind for the better - IN THE LONG RUN.  In the short term, depending on the removal process, it would probably cause a mass reset of lifeforms.

Ramtha was another source of the idea that spread - that one should NOT go towards the light when dying or dead - that it was a trick by evil aliens or satan.  I do NOT subscribe to that belief at all, because the only sources that originated this concept are all known frauds and fabricators of information.  Laura Knight Jadzyck and Ramtha, have both spread this idea - both are total frauds and fabricators and manipulators of people THROUGH INFORMATION. 

Any person, any being, any information source - that uses FEAR to encourage you to adopt that belief or direction - is NOT of the frequency that you want to align yourself to. 

You are all being constantly encouraged to buy into beliefs - some shallow and fleeting, some deeper and more permanent.  Even I am inherently suggesting you believe me. 

If someone has to use FEAR to get you into their belief camp - then your warning lights should go off loud and strong.

Yes I agree for both physical and non physical beings. Nicely said.

Back to your original question - I totally believe that you are all glorious beings of spirit that inhabit PRIMARILY outside the physical universe.  Your soul is immortal, it is outside of space and time, and therefore the ONLY thing that can 'trap' it, is itself.  And the only way itself can trap itself, is when itself believes in something that CAN trap itself.

Astral bodies however, CAN be detected via mechanical means, and indeed, many secret bases have detectors which sound alarms when people start visiting said facilities in either a dream state, or a conscious out of body state.  And they have frequency technology which can create types of barriers of discomfort, or barriers that are translated as extreme fear or terror - to deter such visitors.

Wow, Im presuming this is an alien reverse engineered technology? Though thinking about it I remember reading in Edgar Cayce's work that he would often state to his stenographer that "he could not dwell here" when talking about certain astral areas.

There's another question if I may NexEd.....your thoughts on Edgar Cayce? The David Wilcock Connection?

Thanks for your answer :)

I read a lot about Cayce, and by Cayce (if you can call it that), and his readings are incredible.  Just the health readings and prescribed cures are amazing.  His readings which gave predictions - most did not turn out as expected, if at all.  I guess it means that being accurate in the now, does not always you will be accurate about the future.

As for the Wilcock-Cayce connection - I never gave it credence. I looked at his claims in his book and I personally thought they were being stretched to make it look good.  One or two photos, some astrology - I dunno.  It made me suspicious of his motives if anything.  I've heard good and bad about his 'readings' from those days - but you get that with ANY psychic who offers readings for money.

Gordon Michael-Scallion would be the best modern-day parallel to Edgar Cayce. He also gave STUNNING trance health readings and cures; and his predictions of mass world changed events did also NOT occur on the dates named.

Personally, I am happy that they cured so many people of ill health, and that they WERE wrong with the predicted future - well, at least the one that we are all 'on' right now, that is, lol.

@ Nex Ed--

Just wanted to thank-you for your response to my Planet X probability question. Your answer is very close to the way I see it-- thanks again,

(would have done the cut and paste thing, but haven't figured out how yet).

Hi rabej, welcome to Chani.

If you want the other persons text to come out above yours hit Quote next to their post.  This will bring up a reply box with all their stuff already in it.  If you just want one line of their response then delete everything else between the (quote) brackets at the start and finish of their text and add yours below the bottom (quote) bracket - if that makes sense.  Then hit Post.

Thank

Hi rabej, welcome to Chani.

If you want the other persons text to come out above yours hit Quote next to their post.  This will bring up a reply box with all their stuff already in it.  If you just want one line of their response then delete everything else between the (quote) brackets at the start and finish of their text and add yours below the bottom (quote) bracket - if that makes sense.  Then hit Post.

Thank-you Jessica,

I knew there was an easy way to do it-- have been on here awhile mostly as a lurker.

Thanks for your time with this thread Nex. I hope you're not going to regret it after reading this.

For some years I have had a loose theory going around in my head and after hearing some of Mary Rodwell's presentation at the conference, and reading John Mack's books (years ago), I'm wondering if every higher (or lower) genus of life here on Earth has an advanced counterpart being (vice a versa) in the cosmos, As Above, So Below.

It is impossible to find an agreed number of Genera on the planet atm as they all talk species, but there's 1,000s of genera of animals.

Many children interact with off-planet OP, mantids, while it appears from abduction cases that many adults see owls as well as grays, reptilians, etc.

If true, this brings up a few curly issues for theologists, evolutionists and pest control companies. It also seems reasonable that all OP "galactic species" agreed to come here possibly knowing that the hu-manimals would spend a great deal of effort trying to wipe many of their type out, and in turn, the occasional OP reptile or another species would drop in to Earth to harvest a few hu-manimals for a protein fix.

I could go on about the possibilities here regarding universal carnivores/herbivores but I'll cut to the chase.

Bob Dean has mentioned that Joe Farrell claims Earth has dealt with over fifty OP species.

Question:

Have you ever heard of TPTW on Earth dealing with any other Earth animal counterparts besides the readily known about Greys, Tall Whites, reptiles. etc.

I do realise that, say, the mantids could put any bio-suit on to suit the mood whilst here, but I'm still curious.

Excuse the rant

Thanks for your time with this thread Nex. I hope you're not going to regret it after reading this.

For some years I have had a loose theory going around in my head and after hearing some of Mary Rodwell's presentation at the conference, and reading John Mack's books (years ago), I'm wondering if every higher (or lower) genus of life here on Earth has an advanced counterpart being (vice a versa) in the cosmos, As Above, So Below.

It is impossible to find an agreed number of Genera on the planet atm as they all talk species, but there's 1,000s of genera of animals.

Many children interact with off-planet OP, mantids, while it appears from abduction cases that many adults see owls as well as grays, reptilians, etc.

If true, this brings up a few curly issues for theologists, evolutionists and pest control companies. It also seems reasonable that all OP "galactic species" agreed to come here possibly knowing that the hu-manimals would spend a great deal of effort trying to wipe many of their type out, and in turn, the occasional OP reptile or another species would drop in to Earth to harvest a few hu-manimals for a protein fix.

I could go on about the possibilities here regarding universal carnivores/herbivores but I'll cut to the chase.

Bob Dean has mentioned that Joe Farrell claims Earth has dealt with over fifty OP species.

Question:

Have you ever heard of TPTW on Earth dealing with any other Earth animal counterparts besides the readily known about Greys, Tall Whites, reptiles. etc.

I do realise that, say, the mantids could put any bio-suit on to suit the mood whilst here, but I'm still curious.

Excuse the rant

Hmmm, why discern between 'animals' and 'aliens'?

Why just call them all, 'lifeforms' and bypass the hardwired beliefs and judgements we innately carry.

Yes, TPTB have dealings with lots of lifeforms that come and go.  Some are humanoid giants with six fingers on each hand, some are humanoid tiny, some are humanoid 'greys' or humanoid blond blue eyes, or humanoid long black hair with big noses; some are insectoid including mantids, some are humanoid feline/lion, some are humanoid fish.  Then I have heard of dragon ETs, plus ETs that can take on ANY form they want, instantly at will.  I am sure there are lots more.

The 'owls' that are reported in the classic abduction cases, are considered a memory screen or overlay.  Have yet to hear of ET owl visitors in any other context.

I would dispense with the details - there are too many coming here for too many reasons to ever comprehend who is doing what with who and why.  They are a lifeform.  We are a lifeform.  We are all equal in the eyes of creation, and in the immutable fact that we 'exist'. 

But just as WE like to study and keep lifeforms for food or pleasure, without their permission, WE are thus self-qualifying to be a foodsource and/or pet/pleasure source for lifeforms 'UP' the food chain who have the same disregard for 'free will' in lower lifeforms (us).  What I am saying here, is that BECAUSE we happily kill and keep and eat lifeforms, we should NOT be outraged that the same might happen to us.  We put out that frequency (of being able to kill other lifeforms at will) - we thus attract some lifeforms that ALSO resonate to that frequency. 

If we want to be respected and embraced by our ET neighbours, we need to grow up a lot - and part of that 'growing up' will be achieved when we inherently have so much respect for ALL lifeforms, regardless of shape and size - that the idea of killing them for food or keeping them for pleasure, without their permission, would not even be contemplated. 

Till that time arrives though, I am totally loving my roast chicken dinner, with my own home-made stuffing and gravy.

Thanks Nex, I did remember your disinterest in the specific types of lifeforms that visit Earth, It's just that many years ago, I heard/read that "for each species of animal (on Earth), we wipe out a heaven" and I'm starting to think that it should read "wipe out a reality". For if every galactic "life-form" had a representative Earth "life-form", then it would be expected that they all would be concerned with what's happening to their planet, and would be sending emissaries down here for a chat with the "head gardeners".

8)