Botanic

Ask NexusEditor A Question

424 posts in this topic

NexusEditor has kindly agreed to a thread in which you may ask him any question. Please word your questions carefully, do your own research first and use this thread as a last resort.

Thank you NexusEditor  :)

Great idea and what a great way to ask a specific question that only someone such as Nexus with over 30 years of records could give a definitive answer to.

Now the hardest thing for me is to choose a question that is not superfluous or stupid... LOL thanks in advance for agreeing to this Nex  ;D

Is this for real, Botanic? ??? ??? ???

If so Awesooooooooooooooooome!!!!!!!!!!  :-*:-* :-*

That would be a very juicy opportunity for us at CHANI---I believe lots of us would appreciate to know NexEd's opinions about many things.

Like phillip said, MEGA THANKS MANY in advance for your wonderful effort for doing this, Nex.

(It's like nudging a black fluffy kitten with a silk hat to a corner, only having walls behind it...nowhere to run...!  ;D :P ;D )

Pick a topic, any topic.  Don't be shy.  No question is a stupid question, whether specific or general.  I'll discern in my answers between what I believe to be facts, and what is speculation - so that you retain perspective on where I am at.

While I have some attention - who here has read "Shikastra" by Doris Lessing?  Just curious.

fantastic, thanks Nex....I was going to start a thread on the research being done by Mary Rodwell, re the very special children being born on this planet. I'm very interested in the imagery being produced by these children, there's not a great deal about her stuff on the net.

I see she was a speaker at your last conference, my question then is have you read her books and do you have an opinion on her theories?

Whoopi! this has the potential to become a Great Epic CHANI thread.

I hope we see a few rants Nexus. I'll get some popcorn.

Guys I jsut have one request. What is said and happens on this board stays on this board, I don't want it spreading over to the rest of the forum LOL

have fun guys  :D 8)

Aco

Thanks for the opportunity--

I have been researching life after life and life between lives (a la  www.newtoninstitute.org/? )

What happens after we leave this world seems to make other issues that we face here less important.

Anyway, curious to know if you have any other good suggestions for further research regarding reincarnation, etc.

Thanks a million 

Whoopi! this has the potential to become a Great Epic CHANI thread.

I hope we see a few rants Nexus. I'll get some popcorn.

Guys I jsut have one request. What is said and happens on this board stays on this board, I don't want it spreading over to the rest of the forum LOL

have fun guys  :D 8)

Aco

Should be fun Aco, now then just between you and me (hehe) when I promised I was gonna be good after I got banned :rolleyes: ::)...how good do I have to be? :P :P

"Shikastra" is sitting by my bedside, waiting to be read.

My question is re loosh.  I have to admit I haven't really researched it, but the few things that come up in Goo... all reference Robert Monroe's work.  The religions all insist on sacrifices and by inference the making of loosh, but I've not come across it set out in the way Monroe explains it by anyone else.  Is his the only 'original' work on this?

My question is re loosh.  I have to admit I haven't really researched it, but the few things that come up in Goo... all reference Robert Monroe's work.  The religions all insist on sacrifices and by inference the making of loosh, but I've not come across it set out in the way Monroe explains it by anyone else.  Is his the only 'original' work on this?

I think in Shikastra we have to swap Loosh for SOWF, well sort of

fantastic, thanks Nex....I was going to start a thread on the research being done by Mary Rodwell, re the very special children being born on this planet. I'm very interested in the imagery being produced by these children, there's not a great deal about her stuff on the net.

I see she was a speaker at your last conference, my question then is have you read her books and do you have an opinion on her theories?

I have a lot of time and respect for Mary, her work, and her personal integrity.  This is a topic that many find hard to believe, let alone try to include in a 'world view'.

During my time at the helm of Nexus, and before that at other alt magazines - I have received many emails and calls from members of the public, the govt, the military etc.  You would be amazed at how many people report direct personal CONSCIOUS contact with non-terrestrial and non-humans.  Only 3 of these agreed to let me publish articles about their experiences.

Over the last 10 years especially, I note an increase in the number of people - WILLING TO COME FORWARD - and contact me regarding their, or THEIR CHILDREN'S conscious contact experiences with aliens, ETs, or visitors etc.  I noticed a common thread in terms of specific details in some of these. 

Around this same time, Mary Rodwell became more and more, the 'go to' person internationally, for centralising conscious contact cases involving humans and ETs.

Imagine this scenario.  We all hear about how advanced souls, higher frequency souls etc are incarnating into Earth to raise the 'background frequency', and we hear of the star-children, the indigo children who have psychic powers, see spirits, remember past lives on other planets etc.  The internet has plenty of discussion, books and youtube clips covering lots of examples etc.

Well, the last 5 years has seen an increase in the number of CONCERNED PARENTS contacting people like Mary Rodwell, - who they find on the internet when typing in key words.  These parents have children who claim to be have regular ET visitors, who come and go at will, not just in spaceships, but they literally materialise and dematerialise in their bedrooms, playgrounds etc.  A heck of lot of these cases, the children report praying mantis ETs. 

So Mary has collated details via interviews with scores of cases, and has noted that lots of these cases share the exact same details and characteristics, even though the families have never been in touch.  One example - when the mantis beings are happy with the child's progress in games or tests, they grab the child and hold them above their heads and make a specific noise.  So when each child in each case, reveals this same detail - we can see something is really going on.

Mary is thus counselling people, trying to give understanding and context to people in a field she freely admits she is equally learning as she goes.

It is Mary's cases that are amazing to read and consider.

I am assuming most readers here realise that the vast bulk of contactee stuff is NOT-conscious, and is recalled via either hypnosis, dream, or it is remembered later via 'triggers'.  These cases are remembered, in context by the children, as part of their daily lives - no missing time, no vague blurred bits (although they do occur).

Mary is excellent because she does NOT draw any conclusion about the results.  She is not claiming this is an invasion, nor is she claiming this is all totally for mankind's good.  She is reporting what she finds, and is one of the few out there doing it.

This is an evolving topic indeed - and I encourage people to stay informed.

Thanks for your question.

1 person likes this

Thanks for the opportunity--

I have been researching life after life and life between lives (a la  www.newtoninstitute.org/? )

What happens after we leave this world seems to make other issues that we face here less important.

Anyway, curious to know if you have any other good suggestions for further research regarding reincarnation, etc.

Thanks a million 

Thanks for the question.

I recommend the work and writings of Dannion Brinkley, Robert Monroe , Eben Alexander, Raymond Moody, - these specifically to get the best combined overview.  They ALL describe the same fundamentals after death/between lives/before birth.  "Past Lives Therapy" published in the 80s will blow your socks off when you see how traumas in past lives can be carried over and represented as aversions, phobias etc in this lifetime, as discovered by a shrink who used hypnosis to help patients, and in doing so, found that many went to what he called past lives, when tracing the 'source of their problem' under hypnosis.  Think about that a minute - a shrink hypnotises a person, asks them to locate the source of a phobia, and the part of you being asked is able to RETRIEVE INFO ABOUT A PAST LIFE, while in this one.

I am heavily influenced by the findings of the students of the Monroe Institute.  Bruce Moen for example has written an excellent series of books.  When you can train students to the point where you can agree to meet while 'out of the body' (call it what you want) and then as a group go visit the planes of existence that are not physical, but which we visit during our dreams, and inhabit in between lives - and read CONSISTENT accounts in terms of the principles involved - then this cannot be ignored.  If you send out a bunch of explorers to a new land, and they come back individually saying the same thing - you know something is there at least, and you are probably going to believe what they experience.

Lots of interesting perspectives can also be gleaned on reincarnation by reading some of the more interesting Near Death Experiences.  Check out some of these at:  www.nderf.org

It is my opinion that we are immortal beings of spirit, who have chosen at our 'root' level, to come here into the space-time continuums, in order to express and experience the RESULTS of our expressions.  If this is true, then FROM OUR ROOT PERSPECTIVE - we are literally 'having' all our past and future lives, right NOW - simultaneously.  But from our INDIVIDUAL perspective, THIS is THE life from which the others either 'happened' or are yet to 'happen'.  Truth is - all lives are simultaneous. 

1 person likes this

Monroe is the only clear source on LOOSH I have found.  I chatted once to a person claiming to be a scientist working in black projects, who claimed to have worked with an ET scientist on one project. He said in the briefing papers about the ET, the ET claimed all humans emit a background radiation or frequency, and he told me the ETs called it LOOSH. 

The whole concept of Archons is said to include the idea that humans emit useable vibrations.  'Fear' is considered a food source in some cultures, for evil spirits.

I cannot stress enough, that if you are interested in this topic, you need to understand the context experienced by Monroe.  When I rave here about LOOSH I consciously make some challenging statements to motivate people to actually read the Loosh chapter, and preferably the whole book.  I cannot stress enough how unique Monroe's info was and still is.

We humans are hard-wired to emit loosh all the time.  Just forget about it - it is not important to even know. 

The details of the modification of planet earth to sustain specific loosh producing units as described by Monroe - fit PERFECTLY the mass extinctions, and provide the ONLY logical explanation for all the anomalies about Earth's ancient past - I'm talking pre humans here.    I appreciated the Monroe account because I am AWARE of the anomalies of ancient history that deny the scientific version of Earth's geological past, and its lifeform past, and I can see HOW and WHY these anomalies can now be accounted for. 

Some of these anomalies are documented in Lloyd Pye's ebook and research - in fact he is the best single source for re-writing and questioning the nonsense that both religion and science tell us about what is in the fossil record, and what isn't.

5 people like this

I think in Shikastra we have to swap Loosh for SOWF, well sort of

Seriously, that series of books is totally profound.  A whole book devoted to disinfecting agents who became infected with rhetoric.  Plus Shikastra represents a very possible and valid view of the early history of humanoid species here on Earth. 

Hi Nex,

Was wondering what your thoughts were on John Lamb Lash(nag hammadi codes)-I feel he resonates with me with what his research has found for him and it sort of ties in with The Ages of Uras-by Anton Parks and even what Wes Penre has to say in some regards-(Wes Penre papers1-2 and 3).( plus he has some new material on his site now too).

But since the Nag Hammadi stuff was found in 1945??? do you think that the F@#$ing psycho's have messed with them and added or deleted info.

Even if EA and Marduk and the parasites came here only a short time ago and went back and changed all the history to make it seem as if they had geneticly "adjusted" us a few times, I still feel there is something.

I can't remember whom ( maybe Wes Penre) said that Jesus was EA(Enki)

Hi Nex,

Was wondering what your thoughts were on John Lamb Lash(nag hammadi codes)-I feel he resonates with me with what his research has found for him and it sort of ties in with The Ages of Uras-by Anton Parks and even what Wes Penre has to say in some regards-(Wes Penre papers1-2 and 3).( plus he has some new material on his site now too).

But since the Nag Hammadi stuff was found in 1945??? do you think that the F@#$ing psycho's have messed with them and added or deleted info.

Even if EA and Marduk and the parasites came here only a short time ago and went back and changed all the history to make it seem as if they had geneticly "adjusted" us a few times, I still feel there is something.

I can't remember whom ( maybe Wes Penre) said that Jesus was EA(Enki)

I like John's approach and I like his research.  I can only speculate about whether the Nag Hammadi scrolls were altered or not, but I have no knowledge of specific claims of such. 

The main thing to be aware of in all this research, is the fact that non-physical parasitical lifeforms exist, with varying degrees of self awareness and intelligence - and that they can and do interact with humans.  Obviously their nourishment is also non-physical.  'Fear' or 'terror' is a frequency which attracts some of the bigger 'sharks' in those waters.

It is my opinion that over the eons, and after many many many incarnations, the current crop of souls on planet Earth are becoming resistant to the tricks and tactics used by many of these non-physical parasites.  We are being more and more immune to them.

It is your LOOSH emanations which determine which if any, non-physical parasites you encounter.  Avoid despair, terror, hate and self-loathing - those vibes attract parasites which resonate to those frequencies.  Similarly though, the good vibe loosh attracts non-physical parasites that 'feed' off your happiness, via their resonance to THOSE frequencies. 

As for Wes's material - well it is one of about 50 equally big in scope explanations and descriptions of mankind's past and connections with ET, and the politics therein.  It might be partially true or totally true or not.  We really have no way of knowing for sure.  Ditto for some of the other attempts at integrating our understanding of myths, tablets, and human-alien politics. 

But again, do the details matter anymore?  We have been visited by many ETs who have interfered with us genetically, sometimes on a minor level, sometimes on a major level.    They can do anything they want with us anytime they want, and we would not even know what happened because most cannot even comprehend the context of our mutual existences together.  I wish to point out that the 'aliens' who have come and done all this, all do it for THEIR own agendas and reasons, not ours.  In some cases it is as simple as some of them wanting our Earth gold. 

Each ET race that came to Earth, upgraded the humans, created a civilisation etc - is obviously going to tell their 'people' that they are the good guys in any conflict with other visitors.  Most Americans consider themselves the good guys in their bullshit war on terrorism, without realising that America is the number one terrorist country on the planet.  Ditto back then.

I'm happy to accept the general context of human history being one of repeated interactions with off planet visitors, both human and non-human, and that these visitors all had 'politics' between themselves.

And remember remember remember - the winners/survivors - are the ones that write the history books, AND tablets, AND scrolls. 

2 people like this

Thanks NexEd and Aco for the opportunity

My question is about John Lear and his Soul catchers on the moon.....this theory really disturbed me when I first read of it (which may be the whole point of it??). What are your opinions/understanding of this

1 person likes this

Thanks NexEd and Aco for the opportunity

My question is about John Lear and his Soul catchers on the moon.....this theory really disturbed me when I first read of it (which may be the whole point of it??). What are your opinions/understanding of this

Wow - great question!

I assume you have read Lou Baldin's stuff?  His other name is 'Sleeper' I believe.  A LOT of John Lear's perspective is derived from his relationship and conversations with Lou.

The soul-catcher scenario, in MY OPINION, results from a mis-understanding of the process involved where human bodies are abducted, the soul is extracted, and then inserted into a different cloned body of themselves.  You can not tell the difference.  Why some ET races duplicate our bodies, abduct us, and swap our souls/beings over into the new body is not clear to me.  We rarely know it happens, and I doubt it is purely for OUR benefit - but it happens.

At least one lot of ETs on the moon, have a large scale device which can extract and hold large scale 'souls', hence the perception of a soul catcher.  In truth, NOTHING can trap your soul - EXCEPT for a belief that you are indeed trapped.  Even then, the soul only experiences the illusion of being trapped.

I also concur with the idea that the moon is an artificial object that was parked in its current orbit.  I believe it was done by those who have/had a vested interest in furthering mankind's exploration at a spiritual level, of negativity.  The moon affects our moods and emotions, and once again, we as a species have built up a type of immunity or resistance to its worst effects. 

I look forward to getting rid of the moon, and changing the spectrum of frequencies that Earth and its inhabitants will receive from the rest of the planets and from the sun.  Removing the moon would in my opinion, affect ALL mankind for the better - IN THE LONG RUN.  In the short term, depending on the removal process, it would probably cause a mass reset of lifeforms.

Ramtha was another source of the idea that spread - that one should NOT go towards the light when dying or dead - that it was a trick by evil aliens or satan.  I do NOT subscribe to that belief at all, because the only sources that originated this concept are all known frauds and fabricators of information.  Laura Knight Jadzyck and Ramtha, have both spread this idea - both are total frauds and fabricators and manipulators of people THROUGH INFORMATION. 

Any person, any being, any information source - that uses FEAR to encourage you to adopt that belief or direction - is NOT of the frequency that you want to align yourself to. 

You are all being constantly encouraged to buy into beliefs - some shallow and fleeting, some deeper and more permanent.  Even I am inherently suggesting you believe me. 

If someone has to use FEAR to get you into their belief camp - then your warning lights should go off loud and strong.

Back to your original question - I totally believe that you are all glorious beings of spirit that inhabit PRIMARILY outside the physical universe.  Your soul is immortal, it is outside of space and time, and therefore the ONLY thing that can 'trap' it, is itself.  And the only way itself can trap itself, is when itself believes in something that CAN trap itself.

Astral bodies however, CAN be detected via mechanical means, and indeed, many secret bases have detectors which sound alarms when people start visiting said facilities in either a dream state, or a conscious out of body state.  And they have frequency technology which can create types of barriers of discomfort, or barriers that are translated as extreme fear or terror - to deter such visitors.

2 people like this

It is my opinion that we are immortal beings of spirit, who have chosen at our 'root' level, to come here into the space-time continuums, in order to express and experience the RESULTS of our expressions.  If this is true, then FROM OUR ROOT PERSPECTIVE - we are literally 'having' all our past and future lives, right NOW - simultaneously.  But from our INDIVIDUAL perspective, THIS is THE life from which the others either 'happened' or are yet to 'happen'.  Truth is - all lives are simultaneous.

Nexus....does this ring bells...it does to me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9KfjaiRC3E

quoting Nexus.

"Any person, any being, any information source - that uses FEAR to encourage you to adopt that belief or direction - is NOT of the frequency that you want to align yourself to." BRAVO !!

Remote viewing  fascinates me, your thoughts on this subject please. I have had more than one experience in my lifetime, but the latest one I caught the person and then they disappeared when I shook my head to make sure that I really saw them standing beside my computer chair. I wondered if it could have been a remote viewer perhaps?  Thanks for your time.

Astral bodies however, CAN be detected via mechanical means, and indeed, many secret bases have detectors which sound alarms when people start visiting said facilities in either a dream state, or a conscious out of body state.  And they have frequency technology which can create types of barriers of discomfort, or barriers that are translated as extreme fear or terror - to deter such visitors.

THANK YOU for the heads up.  Never would have even considered that.  It's such a no brainer now.

THANK YOU for the heads up.  Never would have even considered that.  It's such a no brainer now.

I just have to comment here that my son, who is 40 and high functioning autistic, told me a couple of years ago that he regularly has many astral adventures but he couldn't get into the pentagon because it had 'astral guards' who repelled him. He wasn't frightened but just turned away and went elsewhere.  He also said that he is not 'allowed' to spy on others or invade their privacy or his ability to travel would be taken away.

As a little boy he often told me of 'angels' coming to fetch him and he would fly through his bedroom window in his pyjamas.

He's not often in the mood to talk of his many experiences but when he is I am riveted. The earth is a very harsh place for him as he is so gentle and violence confuses and frightens him.  He says he left a planet with a large group before it blew up, and I was with him!

1 person likes this

Pick a topic, any topic.  Don't be shy.  No question is a stupid question, whether specific or general.  I'll discern in my answers between what I believe to be facts, and what is speculation - so that you retain perspective on where I am at.

While I have some attention - who here has read "Shikastra" by Doris Lessing?  Just curious.

Ooookay, you asked for this (evil lil grin)

Question's

1. Was ded reckoning ever alive?

2. How do you know when to tune bagpipes?

3. Whats the french word for "Bouquet"

4. Why is the sky blue?

5. If GOD is soooo smart and perfect explain to me WTF is up with the platypus!?

lil movie trivia mixed in with these next 2 (what movie are they from?) No using google neither!!

6. Do you like Gladiator movies?

7. Ever seen a grown man nekkid?

Answer to your question: Nope

From another forum discussing Bruce Moen

Nex .. have you ever heard of the F27 region  .. DO YOU KNOW WHERE THIS IS?

QUOTE'

Adrian: Since I started exploring the higher regions I discovered there is a general concern that Mankind truly is on an unsustainable course. I'm one of those people who doesn't buy all the conspiracy theory stuff; and some group of people, somewhere, predicts the end of the world every year. So someone has to be right, ultimately: but only in the same way a broken clock will tell the right time at least once a day. Also, a large number of people in the F27 region seem to be preparing for something. I don't quite know what, exactly. Problem is, much of it is beyond my comprehension at present.

UNQUOTE'