breezy

Current Events from Around the World

817 posts in this topic

@unity  conditioning, mind control........."all the world's a stage" Those words were never truer than they are right now.

4 people like this

I hear you, breezy!

At least I'm so glad that many of us have shifted away from MSM by now.

I think it's making a big change quietly but surely.

Obviously "they" use the net for their convenience and weaponise it against us, too, but it enabled us to expand our consciousness bigger and faster together, now "they" won't even succeed damaging us by taking the net away from us, because we will restart creating the net ourselves, the Humanity.

Even better is that we all become far more telepathic. (Sorry the post is getting bigger...LOL)

We can ditch any mechanical stuff like phones or any RFIDs.

We terminate all need for the transhuman parts, no restriction in travel distance/speed, freed from stupid systems which existed to drag us down.

We all realise that there are no problems in the world what so ever, because we possess the power to change and recreate it to a better version continuously. No one can take our creativity away. 

We are humbled enough, unlike those who decided to hold grip over our bodies and reincarnating system on Earth.

We will never wish to repeat the same horrible things done in the past; I think it's the sort of ideology that'd be kept alive strong, deep down in bear core of us.....

4 people like this

N. Korea accuses Australia of ‘blindly toeing US line,’ threatens nuclear strike

22 Apr, 2017

Source Link:  https://www.rt.com/news/385720-north-korea-australia-threat/

news.com.au:  North Korea threatens Australia with nuclear strike over US allegiance

Link:  http://www.news.com.au/world/north-korea-threatens-australia-with-nuclear-strike-over-us-allegiance/news-story/2cf2f736bf4e530e59f99e8d04d913b3

NORTH Korea’s threat of a nuclear strike on Australia is of “enormous concern” but such threats have become part of the regime’s day-to-day rhetoric, according to the Opposition.

The rogue state turned its sights on Australia, threatening nuclear retaliation after Foreign Minister Julie Bishop said North Korea would be subject to further Australian sanctions. 

Snip

Bishop says NKorea presents grave threat

APRIL 23, 2017

Source Link:  http://www.news.com.au/national/breaking-news/blunt-north-korea-warning-to-australia/news-story/8a7e3def815b258f337f2b566d384c03

Foreign Minister Julie Bishop has hit back at North Korea over its threat of a nuclear strike on Australia saying Pyongyang should be investing in the welfare of its "long-suffering citizens" rather than weapons of mass destruction.

The rogue state turned its sights on Australia on Saturday, threatening nuclear retaliation after Ms Bishop said North Korea could be subject to further Australian sanctions.

Snip

3 people like this

OMG! Another BIZARRE Interstate incident near Atlanta | Large 'Bulge in I-20!

Three major road incidences between March 31 and April 17.   Wondering why Atlanta, Georgia?   Tx w

4 people like this

Something Strange Is Happening in Atlanta

Many strange incidences in Atlanta lately, even more than I recalled.   Is someone trying to undermine or weaken that city, for some reason?  What of extreme import is there?  CDC, CNN  Something more important?  

4 people like this

And then these scientists say that eggs are good for you... er wait, eggs are bad for you, er... eggs are good for you. All based on science. This does not foster trust in the scientific method or community. 

I have no problem with science, but the scientific peer group is running and forming the narrative-- and not from an objective position. So, he's right, it is in their hands. That's the problem.

6 people like this

Haven't watched these.

Agenda 21's dam removal, population reduction agenda. Connected to murder of hydrologist Tiffany Jenks?

Posted By: AndiV
Date: Sunday, 7-May-2017 18:34:35

1) Podcast: STUNNING...SHOCKING interview with PATRICK WOOD, author of TECHNOCRACY RISING and TRILATERALS OVER WASHINGTON.

Patrick Wood makes the connection between the ongoing Oroville Dam disaster, California Governor Jerry Brown, former Clinton Secretary of the Interior Bruce Babbitt, Clinton advisor John Podesta and the program to tear down dams across the United States. Wood makes the clear connection between the above individuals and their Agenda 21 Sustainability desires to destroy dams in the United States.

Babbitt is the king of dam removal and he was hired by California Governor Jerry Brown to help Brown remove and destroy dams in California.

Given Brown's terrible record on maintaining dams in California with the Oroville dam disaster among many dams that have fallen into disrepair and are in danger of failing we have to ask the question: Does California Governor Jerry Brown want the Oroville Dam to fail?

2) Podcast: Richie Allen Show about murder of Oregon hydrologist Tiffany Jenks.

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=74818

Edit to add

Podcast 1: Agenda 21 issue starts about 28:50 minutes in *NM*

Posted By: AndiV
Date: Sunday, 7-May-2017 19:20:18

4 people like this

BREAKING: Former US Diplomatic Officer Arrested For Giving Top-Secret Documents to Chinese Agent

June 22, 2017      Cristina Laila

"Alexandria, Virginia – Kevin Mallory, 60 was arrested Thursday and was charged under the Federal Espionage Act and could face life in prison, Associated Press reports.

Via AP

A Virginia man caught with $16,500 in cash in his carry-on luggage was charged Thursday with transmitting top-secret documents to an apparent Chinese agent.

Kevin Mallory, 60, of Leesburg was arrested Thursday and made an initial appearance in U.S. District Court in Alexandria, Virginia. The self-employed consultant who speaks Chinese is charged under the federal Espionage Act and could face life in prison. In fact, if certain conditions are met, the charges could make Mallory eligible for the death penalty, prosecutor John Gibbs said at Mallory’s initial appearance.

Court records indicate that Mallory was an Army veteran and worked as a special agent for the Diplomatic Security Service at the U.S. State Department from 1987 to 1990. Since 1990, he has worked for a variety of government agencies and defense contractors, according to the affidavit. He held Top Secret security clearance."

snip

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/breaking-former-us-diplomatic-officer-arrested-giving-top-secret-documents-chinese-agent/

7 people like this

In Victory for Standing Rock Sioux Tribe, Court Finds That Approval of Dakota Access Pipeline Violated the Law

Ruling: Trump administration shortcut environmental review; Court seeks additional briefing on whether to shut down pipeline – Washington, D.C. —

The Standing Rock Sioux Tribe won a significant victory today in its fight to protect the Tribe’s drinking water and ancestral lands from the Dakota Access pipeline.

A federal judge ruled that the federal permits authorizing the pipeline to cross the Missouri River just upstream of the Standing Rock reservation, which were hastily issued by the Trump administration just days after the inauguration, violated the law in certain critical respects.

6 people like this

Weird.  Can find references on net to sea retreating and tsunami warning but nothing about actual tsunami hitting.

Captain Bill Mod 5 hours ago

The sea has receded in a unique way (4 meters below sea level), Uruguayan radios warn of a tsunami.
They speak of a tsunami risk when the sea returns in Punta del Diablo, Punta del Este, Piriapolis and southern Brazil! These are unpublished facts beginning to happen. Cheers!

4 people like this

Moon has been weird of late. Maybe it came in close? I have seen some threads on glup about a large object near or orbiting the moon. Maybe there is something to it? Might create a deeper tide?

4 people like this

Indeed strange....I looked up the the tidal table for Punta del Este and found that the tidal amplitude is between 0.4m and 1m. So water this low is indeed very strange. Also, I couldn't find any information about tidal anomalies from neighbours Brasil and Argentina, which of course doesn't rule out that their coasts aren't affected.

But, I know of the phenomenon of the "rissaga" on the Baleares, namely the island of Menorca, in the Mediterranean.

Pick any of the videos from the following link. 

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=rissaga+menorca

Since the Med is sort of a bathtub with a small drain, the strait of Gibraltar, tidal amplitude in the Med is so low that no one I know sailing there wastes a thought about it for navigation, a thing one would never do on the Atlantic coast, where tidal amplitudes can be above 10m.

The cause of the rissaga, which is a sporadic and unpredictable phenomenon is still unclear, according to my (limited) knowledge.  

Isn't a gravitational irregularity located in the South Atlantic? 

5 people like this

MD, love your work!

Acolyte mentioned Odessa, in regards to a specific thread, and faction, but the physical place also held his interest. The subterranean passages that submarines sneak through might be another place for the waters to recede through? A second drain point we are not so aware of? There was an amazing vid of a port in Brazil either flooding, or collapsing or something of that nature a few years back. Quite a busy port, on a river? Maybe that has some relevance to this?

PS - I keep reading Dark Matter!!!! LOL

5 people like this

8 hours ago, JammerAAP said:

MD, love your work!

Thank you very much! 

PS - I keep reading Dark Matter!!!! LOL

You are one smart analytical mind! LOL - Don't worry and never mind, it's the root of my Chani pen name. But you hafta admit, Mark Datter really sounds like a legit name, eh8);D?

6 people like this