Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Housedad

Thoughts on the Nature of the Entities thinking and time.

41 posts in this topic

Well, this was going to be a short thing to tack on to the Thatcher hit thread, but it got long and probably better deserves to be in this forum.

i spent the night and day thinking about the entity and the nature of the communication.  Thought I'd share it.  (You can start running away now.)

This is pure gut-feeling opinion here. (IOW, mad speculation, brain burn, nutty thinking, not to be take seriously; genuine card carrying,  bona-a-fide, certified, lock-me-up-and-throw-away-the-key dain bramaged lunatic; drooling blithering idiot, tapioca for brains stuff.)

It was stated the entity could see our (or supposedly our) timeline past and present.  Since the communication was ostensibly done through signals that were interpreted via computer as text,  I find it hard to think that the entity has a actual 'window' looking into our world with their eyes.

It seems more possible that the entity was able to tap into the computer systems in some way related to the effects around a accelerator and create that communication.  The process of learning each others language took up some time, but what if the entity, after the written language barriers were overcome, then was able to tap into the local network (There was no commercial internet then) and then into things like NSFNET to access historical information. 

Internet connectivity became greater in later years.  I feel it may be possible, given this entire crazy scenario, that the entity could see (read, download) our own databases from various years and therefore warn the May 15 people of the 'present' year of the coming problems.  I imagine that the farther away from the 'present' May 15, the less likely the probability that a particular event would occur for our timeline.  we are told the entity is always stuck at April 15.  But not any one year.  Multiple years over a range.  Sort of like if you took all the newspapers in the entire world for the previous and next 15 years and jammed all the articles into one big file.  But you don't understand the chronology, (IOW, no way to date something that would have meaning) except to say that a piece of information is either before or after the date of the information window you are looking into during each revolution around the sun.  When the numbers change (the year on the article) the entity knows it is a different year, just not what it means.

This is born out by the entity stating that they read in pictograms.  They read and think in pictograms.  To even think they fully understand a numeric system like base 10 is hubris.  Theirs may well be very different, even to the point of not being digitally based. It supposedly took the Elders to understand things like that, and even they apparently had difficulties.

Now imagine the troubles you will have trying to tell someone on the other side when particular dates of things will occur. and the difficulties of our side to interpret this, as we are creatures of set linear time and ticks of a clock, hard numerical mathematics, Alpha character writing (except the Chinese and eastern writing, and that leads to a cornucopia of other questions) and spacial thinking that is fundamentally different from the entity.

(I keep breaking out of the box to think, and the guys in the white coats keep stuffing me back in!  Ha Ha)

Well then, don't let them stuff you back into that box any more, because you make us all think.  Thank You for that!!

right on the money H/D, I don't know how many members here on CHANi have actually interacted with someone from outside of the human paradigm but for sure I have!

It is the most difficult thing to convert their thinking into ours, their understanding of everything into something that relates to our understanding. I don’t think many people realize, and for sure the B/S you hear from military leaders about an alien threat because they are thinking in human terms, like if aliens are more advanced than us it will be the end of us, just like the indigenous tribes on earth have been exterminated by the white man, everyone thinks we will be exterminated by more advanced aliens. That is supposing aliens would think like us, but why should they?

Well I know some do not, the group I met, don’t think anything like us. It was the hardest thing to come back here and share my experience with fellow humans because to start with I could not relate their understanding to ours!

It took me years to sort that out, and even now I have not got it totally right. :'(

Thanks HouseDad.

Your thoughts on this are something Ive considered too, trying to think about how they postulated or formed their reference to time while thinking of it as all happening at the same time, or vertical time instead of linear, and its effects on forming a linear time-line reference as they move further away from whatever zero point was considered a reference.

I appear to have share some of that tapioca.. LOL <oh my...> umm.. Cheers!

Blue, Id be downright curious to your impressions on they 'way' they think, although it must very hard to form descriptors, chucks of thoughts that carry the zeitgeist? Symbolic imagery carries all the information similar to how we store experiences? Perhaps something like the structure mentioned in the gloo00oop threads about an alternative way of thinking authored by Choal?

Arg, Im likely making a nuisance of myself, so I do apologize about that, but Im really starting to feel the need for some meat and potatoes in regards to communication with 'others' and being able to interpret and comprehend in new ways.

Wonder if I should be careful what I ask for...

Thanks tho, great stuff!

-Kii

Ha! Kii don't get me started. But for one start thinking about atoms as living beings and where that might take you. Then of course as the earth and the sun as living beings and all that that might stir up within you. Now you start to realise you can talk to the earth and maybe even the sun, you just have to figure out how? so of course the earth and the sun talk to each other, but you have to reach deep to figure just how they might manage that. like they don't use words,  ;)

I should elaborate just a little, my alien friends suggested atoms are not only the building blocks of the universe on our side of the ledger, but that atoms are scant fractions of consciousness, yes the building blocks of everything if you consider consciousness to be the only thing in the universe really.

So as modern science is just starting to discover when you try and look at atomic parts you get them looking back and they become part of you, in other words they become what you expect them to be, just as all life in the universe and especially on earth is just what you expect it to be, but if you were not born into the earth system of belief you might see things as much different, and some of our alien friends do. Right now I can’t look at earth and time through their eyes so I’m not the expert you need to expand this description. But I think you can see how difficult it is to explain, I’m an earthling! 

Yeah Blue, Im following you.

To me its more like a snapshot of Intent or an entire scenario or package that is relayed all at once, not linear words, which are way to limited even for some humans. I also agree on the nature of things, everything is alive, and is Spirit.

When I was a young teenager, I had a mountain tell me things that I didnt listen too and wish I had, so I became aware of this before my peoples traditions filled me in, lol

I like the idea of looking at it anew tho in the spirit that you mentioned, walk the trail again perhaps and see it with fresh eyes.

sorry H/D we've highjacked your thread.

ah man I posted while you did, hahaa.

But yeah, your next post posited something Ive been sort of starting to consider, and yeah man, I know its hard to describe something that we really dont have words that can even encapsulate the context of such matters, so how the hell do we communicate via the written word in a linear forum... wheeeeeeeeeeeee, lol

Still tho, Im determined, so if I show up with as yet unseen wordforms, Ill try to share  :)

ok enough out of me, and if I could buy you a beer right now, Id be most stoked.

We really need to get our quantum travel working, I tell ya. <sheesh>  8)

[edit]

ooops, yeah apologies H/D

I have a friend that can look into rocks and stones and see things, she has often told me of living beings residing in such things, I wish she would join us here on CHANI to share her experiences.

She also sees dead people, I have to say my heart was stolen the first time I laid eyes on her, what a knockout, and she is into everything that I am, but alas unrequited love. Can’t blame her she’s a knock out and I’m an old troll.

Oops getting a bit to personal I think.

Thanks HouseDad.

Your thoughts on this are something Ive considered too, trying to think about how they postulated or formed their reference to time while thinking of it as all happening at the same time, or vertical time instead of linear, and its effects on forming a linear time-line reference as they move further away from whatever zero point was considered a reference.

I appear to have share some of that tapioca.. LOL <oh my...> umm.. Cheers!

Blue, Id be downright curious to your impressions on they 'way' they think, although it must very hard to form descriptors, chucks of thoughts that carry the zeitgeist? Symbolic imagery carries all the information similar to how we store experiences? Perhaps something like the structure mentioned in the gloo00oop threads about an alternative way of thinking authored by Choal?

Arg, Im likely making a nuisance of myself, so I do apologize about that, but Im really starting to feel the need for some meat and potatoes in regards to communication with 'others' and being able to interpret and comprehend in new ways.

Wonder if I should be careful what I ask for...

Thanks tho, great stuff!

-Kii

Very much so.

Think carefully about a book you have read in the recent past and can remember it.  Do you actually remember the printed words you read, or do you remember the images your mind created of the story unfolding?  You're not alone in not remembering the print.

Letters are characters that convey the sounds of speech.  Yet you do not read each letter to decipher a word,  you grasp the meaning of the word as a whole and see beyond the sounds. 

Speed reading is a further training in this regard.  It attempts to train the mind to recognize entire sentences as a single concept, or image so they are absorbed as fast as you read a single word.  Nearly anyone can eventually be taught, but it requires constant practice to 'keep it up'.

So, ultimately in our heads we see words as concepts.  This can also be described as imagery or pictures.  It is only our need to communicate through the written word that we succumb to such inefficient tools as alphanumerics to convey information between each other.  Our natural method is through sound.  (speech)  This indicates that we are very wired for sound to be instantly translated into concepts and thoughts (imagery) without the drudgery of interpolation as found in reading.

This is why I did a head slap and posted on the dolphin speech thread after I found the thread.

Further,  the number system would have an analogy to this as any written number system is basically the same issue as with the alphabet.

Most people feel that we have a base 10 system of numbers because of our fingers.  This may very well be true, as we see the fingers and naturally use them to indicate the basic numbers.  but this is still done without writing.  We are still using imagery to crate a concept in our heads.  Example:  When you think of 6 apples, do you see the number 6 and a image of an apple, or do you see the image of six apples? 

But there is a small flaw to the finger numbering system.  it is based on visual images of the fingers on our hands and that is very limited.  If our brains were limited to the ability to discern only 10 items,  then it would have severe difficulties when a flock of birds go by.  We might be able to see 8 to 10 individuals, but then the brain would break down and only image the others as a blur or general dolor change in the background.  This does not happen.  The brain and eyes are able to discern and recognize dozens, and possibly hundreds of individual leaves or birds at once.  The problem is that we fail to recognize our own internal ANALOG counting and summation abilities. (as opposed to digital or finger counting method)

Humankind for the last several thousand years has never, from what I have been able to determine, been able to or even knew how to tap this resource.  In recent years, some bright individuals have found brain shortcuts to help people do math,  but it is still dependent on the interpolation of the symbols and becomes a kludge compared to the analog brain.  It would require a completely different road of thinking than the one we are on where we use the finger or symbol system.

The brain needs imagery.  it is easy for the brain to image a set of 10 birds in a tree.  A flock of birds.  A sky blackened by birds.  To image a school of fish with hundreds and hundreds moving at once.  We can image the numbers at will, making them bigger or smaller as needed.  If you are shown a box, and a single bird,  then told to close your eyes and imagine the box full of birds,  with some training, you can readily determine the number of birds in the box.  Your brain has already done the math,  it has the image in your head.  The problem is that you (your brain and mind) do NOT know how to convey this information into the less elegant communication method such as speech, much less how to accurately convey it to digital numerics.

The brain is incredibly fast at these calculations because it does it via ANALOG methods.  The brain is one really fast  difference engine.  Once you start using the visual cortex to do your math,  then you find that you have the supercomputer that you always wanted.

Now here is the kicker.  There are people on Earth right now that hold the absolute key to how a human being can overcome this interpolation problem and start to use the analog brain at a much greater capacity. They do it all the time.  Unwittingly.

We call them savants.  Usually they are retarded or brain damaged.  Problems of incredible complexity can be shown to them that would make a PHD in math cry and take days to answer, and they answer it in seconds.  Correctly.  Every time.

But these same brains are unable to convey how it is done because due to their disability, they cannot express higher communication levels.  Even if they could communicate effectively, I doubt that they would be able to express this concept anyway.

I want to say this very clearly, so I repeat:

Even if they could, I doubt that they would be able to anyway.  Any more than the Chani entity can understand our mathematical symbols and counting system.

The point I am trying to get to is that the entity and his/her culture grew along a path of Analog communication and mathematics. 

Again, an example:  if you wish to determine how thick a piece of I beam would be to span a distance and carry a particular load,  an engineer will determine different things such as thickness, type of steel, temperature variances, load changes, etc.  He will then bring a heck of a lot of equations to the table and churn all the numbers through it. (if he does not use a pre made table of info)  Finally, after a good bit of time,  he can tell you that such and such a beam this thick and this wide of flange and this steel will do the job.

In Analog determination,  a bar of steel is bent while the person watches.  Within seconds,  the mind of the observer has determined the exact specifications needed to create the beam.  He draws a picture  or just makes marks at the location to show size and the beam is then made.  No proofs,  no papers, nothing.  He just knows for sure it works because his brain made the determinations for him.

Now let's talk about the problems the entity has with understanding our sense of time.

Our sense of time comes from our ability to see rhythmic changes around us.  The motion of the moon and tides, the day and night cycle, seasons, etc.

It was apparently our desire to delineate those cycles into smaller increments that would allow us to communicate more than "be at the meadow three days from now."  or "I will be there later today"  When we really wanted to say in our symbol/digital world,  "be at the meadow at 2:30 on Thursday" 

This may be linked intrinsically with our elimination of the analog system and the creation of writing and symbolic mathematics. When you think about it,  it would be necessary, as they adopted the digital and symbolic communications system, those systems require everything else to be that way.  Everything would have to sublime to the ability to communicate, even the idea of time.  Our communications systems such as writing and numbers require us to be precise and delineated everything like sounds, concepts, and numbers to a set of symbols.  Once we did that,  the old system was lost to inactivity.

So, if you were in a culture that never developed modern writing, but stayed within a pictographic method,  eventually the brains and minds of the populace would create imagery symbols to represent pure mathematical ideas.  The actual numbers and calculations are not needed, just the concept, as the brain of the person receiving the idea would instantly determine the final result and needed action based just on the concept.  Since you live in a world where no one has developed the concept of delineating time,  you recognize basically only the here and now, and memories of the past. (Which are also just imagery)

So why would the entity not understand our concept of time? Because he does not see time as a clock ticking away in increments.  His mind is trained to see the whole picture and do the calculations automatically. He sees today,  imagines tomorrow (sun cycle), and remembers yesterday.  Nothing else.  There are no massive complications such as years, months, days, hours, minutes, seconds, etc.  in his world.  There is no need.  The solstice and equinox tells when to plant.  The solstice and equinox tells when to gather.  The stars position tell when to prepare for cold.

It may be that the entities people saw the cycles of the moon as a additional time cycle that ticked away that interfered with their ability to develop thinking patterns that were even more Analog, thereby preventing them from a new and higher level of concepts.  this may be why the entity stated that they destroyed their Moon.  It may have literally impeded their advancement.

It is in this manner that the entity is probably seeing the world.

It is probably in this manner that our own extreme ancients saw the world.  (more than 50,000 years ago)

Forget UFO's and ancient aliens.  The aliens were us.

Something happened to us in the far distant past. 

Something gave us a new and terrible knowledge that made us give up our heritage.

So, if you were in a culture that never developed modern writing, but stayed within a pictographic method,  eventually the brains and minds of the populace would create imagery symbols to represent pure mathematical ideas.  The actual numbers and calculations are not needed, just the concept, as the brain of the person receiving the idea would instantly determine the final result and needed action based just on the concept.  Since you live in a world where no one has developed the concept of delineating time,  you recognize basically only the here and now, and memories of the past. (Which are also just imagery)

So why would the entity not understand our concept of time? Because he does not see time as a clock ticking away in increments.  His mind is trained to see the whole picture and do the calculations automatically. He sees today,  imagines tomorrow (sun cycle), and remembers yesterday.  Nothing else.  There are no massive complications such as years, months, days, hours, minutes, seconds, etc.  in his world.  There is no need.  The solstice and equinox tells when to plant.  The solstice and equinox tells when to gather.  The stars position tell when to prepare for cold.

Fantastic Post HD, the paragraphs above reminded me of a fabulous teaching doco I saw that showed the differences between the way our aboriginal kids "see" information v's other children.

When a classful of kids were given one of those grid things with a different object in each square to study for 5 mins and then when asked to recreate it off memory most kids could remember say 4 or 5 items. That is apparently because these children tried to memorise where each item was on the grid and then recall that. The aboriginal kids saw the grid as an entirety, like the way an eagle would as one complete picture a snapshot of the whole as it were and easily recreated the grid, as they do not see the grid in parts. Apparently this is the same way the aboriginal culture views the land and why they do not get lost, they don't see certain landmarks they see the entire land as a picture.

This also reminds me of the the autistic savant Stephen Wiltshire who was able to draw a 18ft detailed picture of the NY skyline after a 20 minute helicopter ride

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1223790/Autistic-artist-draws-18ft-picture-New-York-skyline-memory.html

Fantastic Post HD, the paragraphs above reminded me of a fabulous teaching doco I saw that showed the differences between the way our aboriginal kids "see" information v's other children.

When a classful of kids were given one of those grid things with a different object in each square to study for 5 mins and then when asked to recreate it off memory most kids could remember say 4 or 5 items. That is apparently because these children tried to memorise where each item was on the grid and then recall that. The aboriginal kids saw the grid as an entirety, like the way an eagle would as one complete picture a snapshot of the whole as it were and easily recreated the grid, as they do not see the grid in parts. Apparently this is the same way the aboriginal culture views the land and why they do not get lost, they don't see certain landmarks they see the entire land as a picture.

This also reminds me of the the autistic savant Stephen Wiltshire who was able to draw a 18ft detailed picture of the NY skyline after a 20 minute helicopter ride

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1223790/Autistic-artist-draws-18ft-picture-New-York-skyline-memory.html

Glad you enjoyed it.

For anyone that may start looking for people who do intrinsically use the analog part of their brain,  look no further than some of the best Artists in the world. 

But then again,  we all do use it in a very limited fashion without even knowing how or that we even use it.

Great thread and posts Housdad. Thanks mate, your mind never seizes to amaze me  8)

HD, you have stated this more eloquently than I could hope to.

Along these lines of thought it has repeatedly occurred to me that there need not be a single year in which the events unfold.  Because of the way in which the entity views time, the events could be seen as precurser events that happen in a loose sequence, rather than in a tight chronological grouping.

Much the same way that RVers view time. 

Interesting thoughts HD. I also wonder, that we shape everything and make something or not happen. Example, many of Nastradamus prophecies came true but so far the very bad ones (WW3, 3rd antichrist etc etc.. except WW3 still may come or not) have not. Others to have predicitons or prophecies that some came true and other didn't like Edgar Cayce.

So did we miss these because enough people heard of these predictions/prophecies and thus with our collectiveness (us being aware or not) changes things? Like that one saying; "the only true prophecies are the ones that didn't come true" (something like that anways).

As such, what of may 15 and the entities predictions vs our collectiveness?

Of course it is possible to change the future based on a prediction.

One example (a poor one I admit, since it failed) was when Jean Dixon saw that JFK would be killed if he went to Dallas.  Even after sending a strong warning to the White House,  Kennedy went anyway and was killed.

But this exemplifies the idea that predictions could change the future.  The interesting thing is that if someone actually does something to avoid a situation that was predicted, then nothing happens.  The event never occurred because the person avoided it.  Therefore,  there was nothing to report.  No news. 

We never hear or know about it.

Now,  if this were a prediction that affected a large mass of people,  then they, by avoiding the circumstances that would allow the prediction to come true, would have a future/present without the predicted occurrence.  Again,  a no news, not reported nothing.

In other words,  the predictor would have been deemed a charlatan, hoaxer, or just dead wrong.    But they may have been right if the circumstances were not changed.

But the question cannot and will not ever be answered:  Were they wrong, or did the future change from the prediction?

On reviewing my posts, I had another couple of ideas that I have not adequately followed up on, so they are just random questions at this point:

The entity spoke of levels.  He/she stated that we were line time level one. Entity on line time level 3, and the 'real gods' on line time level 5.  Are these levels of perception?  Is it possible that the changes that might happen within us are changes in the ability of the brain to see the world?  A 'next step' up the ladder transition to total analog thinking?  The words the entity chose in the order of 'line time' instead of 'time line' are intriguing.

I can only imagine that if we as living beings were able to use not only our entire mind to focus on a problem as a whole and possibly reach unbelievable levels of cognitive thinking ,  what would happen when our entire neurological and biological system reached a level of complete analog level communication?  Would that be Godlike?  Would that reach the level of quantum harmony of our DNA and Chromosomes?

The other thing that bugs me and always has:  Why is GLP called GODLIKE PRODUCTIONS?  Strange coincidence.

On reviewing my posts, I had another couple of ideas that I have not adequately followed up on, so they are just random questions at this point:

The entity spoke of levels.  He/she stated that we were line time level one. Entity on line time level 3, and the 'real gods' on line time level 5.  Are these levels of perception?  Is it possible that the changes that might happen within us are changes in the ability of the brain to see the world?  A 'next step' up the ladder transition to total analog thinking?  The words the entity chose in the order of 'line time' instead of 'time line' are intriguing.

I can only imagine that if we as living beings were able to use not only our entire mind to focus on a problem as a whole and possibly reach unbelievable levels of cognitive thinking ,  what would happen when our entire neurological and biological system reached a level of complete analog level communication?  Would that be Godlike?  Would that reach the level of quantum harmony of our DNA and Chromosomes?

The other thing that bugs me and always has:  Why is GLP called GODLIKE PRODUCTIONS?  Strange coincidence.

for me at least the answer is clear as day

incremental level of speed of light (in increments to the power of 6)

i have covered this extensively on the PAN-ALL thread

we are at C he is at C to the power of 12 the 'gods' are at C to the power of 30

god or theos means he who moves fast

I don't pretend to understand much of this -- but I've been thinking the same thing about perhaps this doesn't all need to unfold in a certain year -- that it is just that when all these things have unfolded, then we have reached the point that the entity 'saw'. 

Also, that we might be living a variant on the timeline that the entity saw --- that somehow its communicating to us even altered the events somehow, maybe ... or that the time slippages that a lot of us believe are real have altered events.  There are a lot of theories about TPTB doing experiments with altering time ... I have no idea what I do or don't believe regarding that, except that I know that time travel has been attempted.

LHC and other colliders seem like a wildcard in the mix, too ---

There is no timeline sockmonkeywrench, there are only endless sequences crossing. You can thank (well or curse, a point of view we are all free to choose) your whole existence to other sequences that were in full action tens of thousands of years ago and were paused by other sequences. And of course the sun, our "ruling" sequence.

Therefor (in my opinion) your conclusion/thought/idea is worth something and makes perfect sense.

Amb

narnug

Of course it is possible to change the future based on a prediction.

One example (a poor one I admit, since it failed) was when Jean Dixon saw that JFK would be killed if he went to Dallas.  Even after sending a strong warning to the White House,  Kennedy went anyway and was killed.

But this exemplifies the idea that predictions could change the future.  The interesting thing is that if someone actually does something to avoid a situation that was predicted, then nothing happens.  The event never occurred because the person avoided it.  Therefore,  there was nothing to report.  No news. 

We never hear or know about it.

Now,  if this were a prediction that affected a large mass of people,  then they, by avoiding the circumstances that would allow the prediction to come true, would have a future/present without the predicted occurrence.  Again,  a no news, not reported nothing.

In other words,  the predictor would have been deemed a charlatan, hoaxer, or just dead wrong.    But they may have been right if the circumstances were not changed.

But the question cannot and will not ever be answered:  Were they wrong, or did the future change from the prediction?

Note to Breezy:

After reading the above, imagine If you have all the Chani predictions finally decoded.  Now  ask this question and think of motivations:

Can you change the future based on a prediction?

Even the threads run full circle.  LOL

Can you change the prediction based upon the future?  ;)

Just by predicting you can "undo" what you predict.

If I would for example tell one of you that before you go out the door on Monday morning you have to stand in the doorway and wait for about 80 seconds before you go further. If not you will have an accident and die.

Now if I could see this and tell you about it we have a problem. Just by telling you about this makes it not happen at all and there for I could not have seen it in the first place.

I believe that people can see the future and/or predict events. I even know it since I have some experience my self, mostly through dreams. I have thought allot about this and come to understand why we can't avoid terrible accidents through vision into the future.

If we could change it we can't see it because it will not happen if we will change it, so simple.

There is another twist to this. We can be lead to a certain goal by one who can see the future. Just like if you would be asking for directions and told to take a left turn at a certain place when taking a right turn is the "correct" way.

This does not mean that I believe in a timeline, this strengthens my believe that our existence is only sequences, endless sequences that cross and interact.

That is also space and time and expansion.

I believe in the entity, I have no reason to doubt the "story" so why not to assume that it is correct instead of assuming that it is incorrect. Billions do this all day long, believe in something they can not touch or see.

Could it not be that the entity gave information that will lead us somewhere instead of telling us exactly what our future will bring?

After all we who are here sharing our thoughts would not be doing that if not for the article and Acos creation of this place. I know these sequences/steps taken by those who created this or participated in creating this (by intension or "accident") have changed me and my understanding of my existence.

It takes millions of individual drops of water to create a lake. The first few drops might not seem so important at all but they are the beginning and without a beginning you have nothing.

Amb

narnug