Brought me to tears!

The music is giving me a buzz :)

Thank you!

Thanks Neo  :)

This deserves a sticky pin  :)

YAY!

Thanks Neo :-)

what a lovely new agie message of love anf harmony

informing others is the mission for most (lightworkers??)

but some of us still have to face the PHYSICAL REALITY of 200,000,000 draco engineered soldiers (a clone army) coming to terminate our physical shells and thus erradicate us from spiritual effectiveness on this planet

so please as the message says: Fulfill (Forfill) your task

but do not critisise those getting/will get their hands dirty to give you (lightworkers??) the PHYSICAL PEACEFUL SPACE whilst focusing on your bellybuttons and ohm like defenseless cows

Humans are dual in construct,

a duality that if offset terminates the physical part whilst releasing the eternal spiritual one

ie the spirit cannot exist in the physical without the body

the body cannot exist (as a sovereign entity or carrier of spirit) without the spirit

so whilst focusing only on the spiritual the physical shell suffers and at some point terminates

by only focusing on sending energies of light and love around oneself (an admirable and needed action indeed) the disharmonious erradicator of everything natural creeps up and literaly kills you in this PHYSICAL REALITY

for he sees you as a dumbed down pacifist physicaly incapable thus accepting his own slaughter as a cow does, so why not kill you clearing the way for his absolute dominion in this plane

remember you are both Physical and Spiritual,

the Physical is weak the Spirit is eternal

nurture both in harmony to one another

send love and positive vibes

remember to physicaly defend yourselves and those dear to you

T

3 people like this

You are of course correct, T.

We may well have a battle like no other in our face soon. On many levels.

The specifics of how we will go about this are intriguing to me, because just exactly what will our tools be? I for one would like to know, because I have had these thoughts for almost my entire adult life, and I know others who have as well, as I am sure you and many others have as well.

Spirit Warriors, strong enough to not only counter psychic warfare, but to strike back?

Hit and run guerrilla warfare ala so many alien invasion and monster films?

A Zen calmness that reduces their ability to control?

..100 things I cant think of at the moment..

but my point being is Im feeling more and more ready, even though I likely have no idea of the gravity of what Im saying.

So if someone has any info on how this might play out, Im all ears so I can adjust and prepare.

I liked the clip tho, thought it was well done.

Cheers!

-Kii

3 people like this

You are of course correct, T.

We may well have a battle like no other in our face soon. On many levels.

The specifics of how we will go about this are intriguing to me, because just exactly what will our tools be? I for one would like to know, because I have had these thoughts for almost my entire adult life, and I know others who have as well, as I am sure you and many others have as well.

Spirit Warriors, strong enough to not only counter psychic warfare, but to strike back?

Hit and run guerrilla warfare ala so many alien invasion and monster films?

A Zen calmness that reduces their ability to control?

..100 things I cant think of at the moment..

but my point being is Im feeling more and more ready, even though I likely have no idea of the gravity of what Im saying.

So if someone has any info on how this might play out, Im all ears so I can adjust and prepare.

I liked the clip tho, thought it was well done.

Cheers!

-Kii

Kii... your not alone ;)

When and if the time comes you r WILL know what to do... The spirit Warrior lives on inside, trust both, mind and body, (just as T is saying above, physical and spiritual)

for without one there is no other. A strong body forms a strong mind, and vice versa...

However from .1. to another, I will pass on a quote that a wise man once told me:

A foolish warrior runs into endless battles.

A warrior that uses his wits, walks to one battle and wins the war

Aaaand you might also want to learn to make fire... Just incase....

4 people like this

what a lovely new agie message of love anf harmony

informing others is the mission for most (lightworkers??)

but some of us still have to face the PHYSICAL REALITY of 200,000,000 draco engineered soldiers (a clone army) coming to terminate our physical shells and thus erradicate us from spiritual effectiveness on this planet

so please as the message says: Fulfill (Forfill) your task

but do not critisise those getting/will get their hands dirty to give you (lightworkers??) the PHYSICAL PEACEFUL SPACE whilst focusing on your bellybuttons and ohm like defenseless cows

Humans are dual in construct,

a duality that if offset terminates the physical part whilst releasing the eternal spiritual one

ie the spirit cannot exist in the physical without the body

the body cannot exist (as a sovereign entity or carrier of spirit) without the spirit

so whilst focusing only on the spiritual the physical shell suffers and at some point terminates

by only focusing on sending energies of light and love around oneself (an admirable and needed action indeed) the disharmonious erradicator of everything natural creeps up and literaly kills you in this PHYSICAL REALITY

for he sees you as a dumbed down pacifist physicaly incapable thus accepting his own slaughter as a cow does, so why not kill you clearing the way for his absolute dominion in this plane

remember you are both Physical and Spiritual,

the Physical is weak the Spirit is eternal

nurture both in harmony to one another

send love and positive vibes

remember to physicaly defend yourselves and those dear to you

T

The Trinity...

Body...

Mind...

Spirit...

All in perfect balance.

3 will get you 6 wich leads you to 9

[move] :-*:-* :-*[/move]

4 people like this

How about this..

Energy Work given by past Avatars .. Focus .. Mind .. Body .. Spirit ..  alter the Matrix ..

Energy Work .. Mediation .. as described by Transvanian Moonrise .. alters our reality ..

Not just a little bit .. but for those of daily practice .. permanent ..

Bad Weather prediction for tomorrow .. we can focus in the dream state .. tomorrow comes ..

Blue Sky nice weather ..

Bad guys coming down to earth .. on their way .. ask for assist .. many dimension Avatars ..

What?  bad guys no more ..  We have more than just chakras .. We have the divine Spark ..

each human .. not Clones .. near the belly button .. focus .. there .. power center from

Source with No Name .. 

Superior Will .. spiritual focus .. all is possible

Inferior Will .. Worldly Focus .. leads to the dark way .. no where else ...

Lose a life .. just work hard .. distraction .. entertainment ..

Transylvanian Moonrise .. Goddess Machandi stated humans have one main problem + 1 ..

We are lazy .. and without focus .. 

Mediate .. focus .. follow Superior Will ..

No more bad guys .. period .. they will leave .. or

our frequency is just too high for them to reach .. 

Or .. just do the same thing .. as before .. and keep fighting .. stay with focus in the mind ..  and war and .. and .. and 

Just one opinion

DAR

1 person likes this

If the timelines and dimensions collide, then not everybody will necessarily experience the same reality.  :-*

1 person likes this

I am going to bump this.

Even tho recently added to, my nods to Arc and Dar for BRILLIANCE.

The original clip: reference:

As a musician and producer I recognize the use of pre-existing materiel from our own earth society. In the industry, we call this "cheesy".

Some of it is very dated.

It all seems a rehash. HOWEVER:

I just reviewed this material in the present.

This message is above 94% correct. More than RA, same for Ms. Cannon, both of whos works I am now getting very well seated with, as so many of us here at CHANI have already been.

I would ask and urge you to Release your past preconceptions if they interfere with the root information presented in the initial media.

They did well with grabbing accessible information to derive and make the point.

As a Producer, the effort and cost of a new, original, point and substance oriented media release would be so prohibitive that the original essence would never come to light, tho some have managed. Thrive, Disclosure.. look how much that actually took, what it cost and not just in terms of capitol.

The neutrality level is very, very high, and that is always the Tell Sign.

There is a reason for that, is in our Hearts.

Mine is exploding again, my 4th Chakra is realigning, yet again, and I know many of us here are feeling this as well on a new level.

Seems like these moments are getting rather inescapable now.

Concluding, all I am asking is allow an open retuning, or renewing to ourselves. this little bit can help.. I haven't found any harm in this clip for the level it represents.

Let me know if I missed something, but on this level, I am usually rather on, and that is not ego speaking, as I'm some sort of a traveler (still sorting this out, as I have a body and all here again), so if you see something past what I have mentioned, I am all ears to know so I may clear myself of it.

Again my many Thanks to You All,

Love You,

-Kii

1 person likes this

For the new members i am " bumping" this video ...

10 people like this

We are currently well into the period of transition where everything accelerates - negative thoughts create pain and positive thoughts create comfort. I have felt as if I am going mad on so many levels it is difficult to understand how others are managing this energetic shift. How long with it go on before we get relief - GOD knows.

You only need to watch this vid from 59mins onward. Many will have seen it before, years ago, but I feel it is worth watching the last bit again at this moment in time.

3 people like this

Thanks for the reminder Jess---and I feel it is very timely

1 person likes this