Blue ET

Harry Oldfield

50 posts in this topic

for those of you that don't know who Harry Oldfield is,this video will get your attention I'm sure, when I first saw through the standing stones at Stonehenge with Harry's amazing camera lense I was hooked on his technology for ever more.

fast forward to 2min into this short clip of Harry's work and see if you are not also hooked as I am!

Harry is a guest speaker at the next Nexus Conference which sadly I will be missing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_SDyqfRWO0

3 people like this

Years ago I took an introductory course on the PIP camera very cool bit I have yet to but the software. Blue Et do you have one and if so do you use it ,I was interested in it for healing purposes but there's so many cool uses

1 person likes this

The idea of doing one of Harry's healing courses and using his camera is high on my need to do list Shawn.

2 people like this

Harry's technology allows you to see, in real time, any or all of the following:

- your chakras

- your acupuncture meridians

- your 'aura' or energy fields radiating out from the body

- any 'sickness' or 'illness' shows up in the energy fields first, and then moves closer to the body itself before manifesting as 'physical' illness

- cloaked UFOs

- little light entities that live in some loved crystals

- non-physical parasites attached to the body

- ghosts, and also you can clearly see the furniture and background imagery from the time period of the ghost

Harry uses it for healing, and teaches students to use it to diagnose illnesses on the way to the physical body.  I keep wanting to win Lotto so that I can take his stuff to the next level and blow mankind's destiny out of the water on all levels. 

But then again, there are another dozen people like Harry out there that I know, who's individual technology could turn this planet into a paradise overnight.

8 people like this

for those of you that don't know who Harry Oldfield is,this video will get your attention I'm sure, when I first saw through the standing stones at Stonehenge with Harry's amazing camera lense I was hooked on his technology for ever more.

fast forward to 2min into this short clip of Harry's work and see if you are not also hooked as I am!

Harry is a guest speaker at the next Nexus Conference which sadly I will be missing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_SDyqfRWO0

What dya mean you're not coming Blue ET. You have to, lol. My first Nexus conference and you won't be there. I'm really sorry to hear that mate, was looking forward to meeting you. Thanks for the vid, I'm looking forward to Harry's talk.

1 person likes this

I'm looking forward to Harry's talk.

Hi Botanic,

You mentioned in the shoutbox that you bought Harry's filter, but the images turned out crappy.  Would you be happy to tell us a bit more about your experiences with the filter that you bought?  I am very interested to hear about them.

Thank you,

Mes.

3 people like this

Hey Mes, I should have put other shout up to explain, but had shouted enough.

What I meant was the images of blood moon taken by laptop camera was crappy. It was in between taking photos that I was looking through Harry's filter that you normally attach to a camera. if you watch latest interview with Harry, it is the same lens he used to capture the energy in the cemetery, and also on the tower of London where he evoked the old platform for the gallows. I don't have a working portable camera, so I am going to use it just with naked eye and see what I can see, but not sure if you do need to have it mounted on camera.

Did anyone else buy Harry's lens to mount to camera and what can you tell us.

You wil never hear anything negative from me about Harry Oldfield. To me, Harry will be in time, recognised as one of the worlds great diagnostic healers.

We accidentally met out the front of the resort at last years nexus conference on the Friday night, didn't know who he was, but we got talking and he mentioned harmonics and that Bruce Cathie helped him out in the development of his crystal healing tech and I then realised who he was. So the next day one of his Oz practitioners was imaging people and I had my back imaged with a shirt on. The practitioner thought the image was weird so we did another with shirt off. Anyway, he showed the image to Harry and Harry was a little taken back by what he saw, and asked if he could include the images in his presentation. He was interested in what I had done in my life and that i must have had lots of physical trauma over a long period, he was right on the money. He then told me he had never seen a image like mine except when he imaged dead people in morgues, I laughed until I realised he was dead serious (excuse pun). And he told the whole conference the same thing and a little more, very embarrassing at the time.

We had planned to talk more, but ran out of time, the last night over cigars and wine he told me to contact him and he'd forward the images on, which he did.

I am right now, speaking with one of his trained practitioners in Brisbane about a treatment plan to see what she could do. If all goes well, I'll be getting imaged again and then five days holistic treatment with her, and then she has offered to lend me the light therapy machine to bring back up home for three months, but we/I need to talk to Harry about a couple of issues, but I definitely need to somehow get to Brisbane and get more images before I see neurosurgeon in December.

Anyway, here's the images if you're interested, of a dead man walking lol.

There was a third image as after Harry's presentation, a couple of very nice ladys insisted I get on their crystal bed for 1/2 hour, and then was imaged again by Harry. There was slightly less blackness, but not much difference. Harry could not find it at the time when he sent me these two.

First image was with no shirt

post-248-0-49947000-1412816033_thumb.jpg

post-248-0-99201700-1412816791_thumb.jpg

I recommend everybody watch Harry's latest interview and any imagery he has on his site.

http://electrocrystal.com/

7 people like this

Hey Mes, I should have put other shout up to explain, but had shouted enough.

What I meant was the images of blood moon taken by laptop camera was crappy. It was in between taking photos that I was looking through Harry's filter that you normally attach to a camera. 

Thanks so much, Botanic! 

I was there for that Nexus presentation too.  What a wonderful being, Dr Oldfield is.  I was thinking of purchasing some of those camera filters, but I usually hang back and wait for others' feedback first  ;D   Let someone else try before I buy.  

Looking at the pics, looks like you've got a black hole embedded in your lower back, where no light can escape  :- I don't know what that would mean...

Jest aside, I want to wish you all the best with the treatment plan.... Please keep us posted on how it goes. 

:hug:

4 people like this

Could somebody with the appropriate privileges, correct the spelling of the title of this thread. Else anyone doing a search of the site for 'Oldfield" (using the correct spelling) will have trouble finding it.

3 people like this

I purchased one of the lenses (I think it was like the ones being discussed), several years ago - cost about $A40.  It looked like an old-fashioned clear slide.  I didn't have any success with it with my digital camera even though I turned the lens upside down and back to front.  Perhaps I didn't try it in enough different places.  I ended up giving it to my son-in-law to use with his conventional camera, but I haven't heard from him about it. 

3 people like this

Just a thought on the lenses and filters - many years ago, I met a chap who had 'accidentally' bought a non-coated lens for a professional camera - he was getting all sorts of 'extra' stuff in his photos, and the camera company were trying to retrieve the lens.

It seems that the coatings on most lenses are designed to 'restrict' the light to our perceived visible spectrum, and NOT allow in the extra frequencies that (like Harry is seeing) show up more (unknown) things.

So maybe it is the camera that is the problem?  Or need to buy a basic camera, take the lens apart, and remove the coatings from the elements, and also from the sensor/s?

6 people like this

Reminds me of a story I read years ago about the first night vision optics that were used in Viet Nam war --or something like that--by pilots--- anyway if I remember, the red lenses showed all sorts of "other" life forms and things that freaked out the people(pilots) using them---so they had to change the coatings or something on the lenses to be the green night vision that is so common now.

uuumm Nex, do you know of that story or anything like that??

3 people like this

Could somebody with the appropriate privileges, correct the spelling of the title of this thread. Else anyone doing a search of the site for 'Oldfield" (using the correct spelling) will have trouble finding it.

Sorry Nex don't think I can change it......might have to be a Mod, you will note in the first line of the thread it has the correct spelling   

Lol, you have to listen to 'test pattern' for a few seconds

5 people like this

Last week, a very kind friend sent me a great little camera, so I've finally been able to use Harry Oldfield's lens on it.

The little problem I have is that the camera is spitting images out at over 2 Mb an image, and if I cut them down, you won't see the colours.

As soon as I go into filtered light areas, the lens appears to pick up on every photon of light and splits, refracts or reflects.

The first two are of a Bottle-bush tree (Callistemon viminalis out the front  of the house, and no matter where the sun is, there is always a rainbow effect, although, just before dark last night, the top of the tree looked disconnected from the rest, will show, but I've just cut all these images down by over a half, so I hope you can still see the effects. Btw, this tree has been flowering for weeks bringing in every butterfly and nectar feeding bird, and I have been willing it to keep flowering, which might be working as the other stopped flowering weeks ago.

Should mention, this bottle-brush does have the house roof a few meters away, so that might be creating the effects although from what you'll see down the creek, it may not be the roof.

post-248-0-92954500-1414361447_thumb.jpg

post-248-0-91330300-1414361523_thumb.jpg

http://electrocrystal.com/filter.html

6 people like this

The creek, this is where is gets kaleidoscopic, as it appears that the less direct sunlight produces the best effects. In the tropical rainforests, only about 5% of sunlight reaches the forest floor, so this lens must be picking up every suspended photon or sometimes it appears that certain plants/vegetation type produces what looks like its own energy fields?

post-248-0-19074500-1414362025_thumb.jpg

post-248-0-80875500-1414362401_thumb.jpg

7 people like this

More creek, I'm going to make some glasses out of these lenses, they're great!

post-248-0-71729600-1414363721_thumb.jpg

post-248-0-17487400-1414363811_thumb.jpg

6 people like this

Botanic, that's what I was expecting to see.  Is yours a digital camera?  Have you tried turning the camera and lens at different angles?  I've got to retrieve mine from my son-in-law!

1 person likes this

This is bizzare, just before dark I took these shots, the top half of the tree has disappeared behind the energy, from where the colours start to the top of the tree. the tree is still there, it's just blurred out. I need to say that whatever time of day I look at this  tree, the energy line stops at an abrupt elevation which has me wondering if it is the roofline of the house somehow causing the cut-off line. 

post-248-0-86818000-1414365396_thumb.jpg

post-248-0-99243200-1414365664_thumb.jpg

5 people like this

Botanic, that's what I was expecting to see.  Is yours a digital camera?  Have you tried turning the camera and lens at different angles?  I've got to retrieve mine from my son-in-law!

Deekin, it's a Olympus T-110 12 Mp digtal. And yes, when you turn the lens or camera on it's side, the rainbows do turn perpendicular. I should have mentioned on last post that the first image of tree was without lens, but I'm sure you figured that out.

post-248-0-39731000-1414366179_thumb.jpg

post-248-0-13399200-1414366274_thumb.jpg

For lenses, go to harry's site- 

6 people like this

Wow! this is neat! I wasn't aware of this thread when I posted my Mill's pics on Metamorphosis. What I'll do is continue what I have started there and post pics of special interest here. (I'm out of LIKES for today but I liked every single pics and comments you made!) and great to know so many Chaniites have the lens!

2 people like this

I have the Oldfield filter as well as his NEV software for my camera. I am a bit obsessed with it but haven't done any courses on it. This is one of my dogs Sam shining his heart light, taken with the Oldfield filter. The NEV pics are amazing and proof that we only actually see <10% of what is!post-100-0-34092100-1439195079_thumb.jpg

13 people like this

post-100-0-18162600-1439196215_thumb.jpg

Waning moon taken with NEV - new energy vision software

11 people like this

Nice to hear from you cma, I would love to see any other images, from both NEV and filter shots you would be happy to share with us. Sam looks like an Australian dog, sitting on Australian grass, does this mean you are in Australia  :)

3 people like this