Acolyte

CHANI Entity Hits: "thatcher will stroke be4 15 may"

142 posts in this topic

Flux Capaciter fully charged and ready to hit the throttle!!

4 people like this

me post probabilitys ok
me cee crash plane on deck of us war ship 55 dimise
me cee us bomer crash sea
me cee many dolfin and whale go suicide
me cee 250 plus more demise acident and crash of plane europe people
me cee very moving earth again people of same shape eye japan
me cee sicknes go people of india and people of korea
me cee very oil sicknes people of america grow biger not aford buy oil anymores
me cee america people very angry go damage monument there capitol ok
me cee very big and final earth war this line time but u can stop stil
please forget oil yor oil become enemy after september yor line time
oil get radiation as me tel u be4 why u not belive me
me cry 4 u"

OMG SOMEONE ON GLP REMEMBERED (gotta give credit where credit is due)...

A extensive post on davidicke forum that reminded me of the 55 reference, it's a ship .

RMS CARPATHIA was sunk

by the GERMAN U55 and 55 is the code of BRAZIL

http://www.greatships.net/carpathia.html

Maybe it's nothing. 

3 people like this

Hi everyone I have been reading this thread & a few things jumped out at me & I felt compelled to just add my voice, I hope that is ok. Future predictions such as the me tell u info are often difficult due to different time lines etc, however there may be another reason as to why some of these predictions did not happen in May 2013 as me tell u suggests, there has been some compelling evidence put together by Laron of www.transients.info suggesting that somehow the cabal may have used a device to alter our time line and it seems to have altered things by around a year. Clif High in his IDIR also mentions the time lines being altered. However according to these sources the disturbance to the time line was fixed around May -June time 2014 so I believe that we can look at what was predicted in me tell u for 2013 to begin to occur now if you allow for the approx 1 year time distortion. Which made a few things in me tell u jump out at me as possible hits for now, banks not working, oil/money drying up in the US & a capitol hill monument being targeted by Americans is something I believe we will see in coming days & weeks thanks to dollar demise & the petrol dollar being affected in this impending economic crash. World war being a distraction, I see this happening now with impending world war 3 Gaza, Ukraine, Russia etc being major distractions from other cabal plans. Me tell u also mentioned something about cabal breaking the oceans many people drowning in big waves,this interested me as this was a direct hit to what Clif High states in July 2014 Immediacy Data Intelligence Report, he mentions either an underwater volcano or a rupture in the Artic skirt causing a major release of fresh water from the Artic, which could very well cause these massive waves/tsunami. I do think the cabal have some part in geo engineering this as Clif High also mentions a UFO ship in the Antarctic so it's could very well be the next false flag of epic proportions as anyone who has read up on this info knows that the cabal do want a major population decrease and this would certainly achieve that. Me tell u also talks of a plane crash killing 250 or more many Europeans well flight MH17 took off from Amsterdam & it would fall in line to my mind with the approx 1yr time distortion for what was predicted in for May 2013 to be occurring now in 2014. I would be interested to hear people's thoughts on my ramblings hehe thanks :-)

15 people like this

Thanks or sharing DarkDestroyer and welcome Chani :)

I quote DarkDestroyer:

Me tell u also mentioned something about cabal breaking the oceans many people drowning in big waves,this interested me as this was a direct hit to what Clif High states in July 2014 Immediacy Data Intelligence Report, he mentions either an underwater volcano or a rupture in the Artic skirt causing a major release of fresh water from the Artic, which could very well cause these massive waves/tsunami.

​quote ends.

There could be another way to look at this. When fresh water flows into salt water you can actually see waves and waterfalls in the water. Just like if you could see the wind blowing.

The gulf stream is driven by a very fine balance of salt in the water and difference in warmth of course. When adding too much fresh water into the gulf stream system (polars melting and ect.) the gulf stream changes or is even shut down.

That can and will cause the suffering and deaths of millions indirectly.

​Just a thought. Thanks for sharing and welcome to Chani

amb

narnug

8 people like this

Thanks DarkDestroyer, for your thoughts.  Welcome to TheChaniProject.

4 people like this

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. Yes I see your point here Narnug, in July 2014's IDIR Clif High when talking about this massive water influx was very careful to state the chemical balance of the oceans surrounding balance of salt & fresh water so I totally agree with you on this having massive repercussions should this event come to pass. Fingers crossed people's knowledge of this event as a possible cabal plan may put enough conscious awareness on it so that this event is altered to be far less of a problem or even alter things so that this event doesn't happen, only time will tell I guess! Thanks for your thoughts :-)

7 people like this

FWIW...I follow the Chani Predictions , Webbot predictions and any other sources that seem credible .

IMO the thing most agree on is flooding and tsunamis....

The mega quakes will take out a lot of people but I believe   water will be the major killer...

And I don't even want to bring up diseases...........

9 Nania is a youtube maker with a huge following & she is convinced a tsunami will hit the east coast in 2014...

and I believe her.......

BTW  There is a serious buzz about July 27...only 7 days away....Will WWIII start in the Ukraine next week ?  Time will tell.

8 people like this

BTW  There is a serious buzz about July 27...only 7 days away....Will WWIII start in the Ukraine next week ?  Tine will tell.

Which begets the real question, are we talking fork tine, or spork tine?  Only time will reveal the real length and incidence of the tine to come.

5 people like this

Is ti possible we could take a leaf out of the nature of non linear time and get the "me tel u" script and categorize it.

World Leaders, Dolphins, Earth Events, Space, Time etc etc making it easier and quicker to reference if it has not already been done. So we can check list things when they are spot on.

1 person likes this

Damn, this makes we wonder what the Entity saw ...

Solar flare almost blasted Earth back to the dark ages two years ago, NASA scientists reveal

Plasma cloud or 'CME' rocketed away from the sun as fast as 3000 km/s on July 23, 2012
Had the eruption occurred just one week earlier, the blast site would have been facing Earth
Direct hit could cause widespread power blackouts, disabling everything that plugs into a wall socket.
Total economic impact could have exceeded $2 trillion or 20 times greater than the costs of a Hurricane Katrina

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2704676/That-close-Nasa-reveals-double-solar-superstorm-changed-life-know-2012.html#ixzz38TXraChJ

11 people like this

Tick, tick, tick.....

George H.W. Bush taken to hospital

http://news.yahoo.com/ex-president-george-h-w-bush-taken-hospital-032522701.html

Former President George H.W. Bush was admitted to a Houston hospital Tuesday evening after experiencing a shortness of breath, a family spokesman said.

Bush, 90, was taken by ambulance to Houston Methodist Hospital as a "precaution," according to spokesman Jim McGrath. He "will be held for observation, again as a precaution," McGrath said in a statement.

4 people like this

Playing Devil's advocate -- (I believe that) -- given what we know and assume of parasite advanced technology, methodology and victimology -- a set of "conflict" lungs are on the way to him, should he need a transplant.

conflict = as in war zones, manipulated by the parasites (Gaza, Ukraine, Syria, ect...) --  A special medical merc team with head shot instructions harvested said lungs earlier.   

4 people like this

Entity:

me cee america peopole very angry go damage monument there capitol ok

Let's hope that's not what this is leading to (protests about killer cops)

post-2154-0-50652300-1467948992_thumb.jp

5 people like this