Acolyte

CHANI Entity Hits: "thatcher will stroke be4 15 may"

142 posts in this topic

Hello mojorisin,

Welcome to CHANI!

Hope you'd have some great time with us here! :)

Sorry.

Its ok, you can have an opinion on this forum even if it does not match the majority so don't feel you have to apologise.. welcome

In other words, what makes Thatcher’s passing a batten-down-the-hatches event when the Entity specifically indicated Thatcher’s stroke but not her ‘dimise’?

I'm not a CHANI entity expert, but maybe it is because the entity was so specific with stroke and, now that she is deceased, there won't be any more Thatcher strokes.  Probably this, taken with other possible hits.

Thank you for the reply, kandescent - the subtleties many find in the entity's language have always been over my head, so just trying to understand the distinction made on this particular hit.

To be honest, I didn't give too much thought regarding this Entity-thing but when I saw the headline about Thatcher's death in a newspaper...  ??? wow. So uh.. does this mean that we can start to worry now?

Also are those predictions for the same year?

Thatcher's funeral to be held April 17.

http://www.eitb.com/en/news/world/detail/1307872/margaret-thatcher-funeral--britain-prepares-thatcher-funeral/

Chose another Chani date, rather close to now, but a long time for arranging a funeral. Would like to see the look on the faces of the British powerful at the funeral of one of their own, if they know of an earthquake clearly indicating an end to their power as a group. Odd times.

Thatcher's funeral to be held April 17.

http://www.eitb.com/en/news/world/detail/1307872/margaret-thatcher-funeral--britain-prepares-thatcher-funeral/

Chose another Chani date, rather close to now, but a long time for arranging a funeral. Would like to see the look on the faces of the British powerful at the funeral of one of their own, if they know of an earthquake clearly indicating an end to their power as a group. Odd times.

huh? on the 17th no less, damn this getting odder and weirder.

Thanks for posting lakeofmarch

To be honest, I didn't give too much thought regarding this Entity-thing but when I saw the headline about Thatcher's death in a newspaper...  ??? wow. So uh.. does this mean that we can start to worry now?

Also are those predictions for the same year?

Welcome StarBird, yes it's all for the same year.

Hi all.. I'm new and just feeling my way around the forum... Since Margaret Thatcher's death was one of the circumstances that 'the entity' said would happen in the "Fuse Year", then I'm thinking all the other circumstances would also have to happen in that same year.. So now to see how possible for the other circumstances to also happen, not just in this year but all before May 15??

So, I'm curious and this is purely speculative but... if there was by chance a nuclear war or nuclear attack that occurred say... in Iran, which as we all know pumps a huge percent of the worlds oil then is it possible that radiated oil if it was continued to be pumped and processed into gasoline could then cause sickness (by touch and smell)? I really have no  idea how oil behaves if it becomes radiated but with all the current events happening in the middle east especially in Iran, then I keep trying to understand how the predictions regarding oil causing a sickness (spoken by the entity) could come about..

Also, I posted this in my "introduction post" but the whole thing about the "Dark Matter".. makes me curious with CERN currently going through a refitting and that's not supposed to be complete until 2015... and since CERN is about the biggest opportunity that we on Earth to have at opening a portal involving dark matter.. then this whole thing makes me wonder how it could be involved in something that's supposed to have happened by May 15 of this year..

Anyway.. sorry for the long post.. Have so much of this on my mind and it's hard to write reserved comments..

Hi Mu1221.  Check out the Bezerk threads information (under site navigator) which may help you in relation to the oil (sickness).  Welcome to Chani.

Hi MU1221

The indication to me is that ALL OIL becomes contaminated. In my opinion there is only one way that can happen. Anybody correct me if I am wrong in this possibility.

In the Bezerkers thread we were dealing with an organism that could have been described by definition as "radiating" throughout the oil. It was of a quantum nature as it would morph and splash zones would suddenly appear in different areas consistent with quantum theory. I am familiar with such quantum performance within the human body with substances critically required by the immune system and the brain. I have also participated in chemical experimentation with one such substance. A geologist friend decided to extract a certain element from the substance. He succeeded and when he repeated the experiment to ensure he had extracted it all (he had used a saturated solution) he got as much again and again and again. It just kept coming and did not begin to deminish until the fifth occasion and that being due possibly to his expectations becoming stronger that this was not possible. Such is quantum nature.

These substances are said to exist inter dimensionally. When the body is short of these substances they just appear and perform their required functions unless the body is in really poor shape. CHANI states that after May15 oil is unusable with the implication that the organism has "radiated" throughout all Oil. This may be due to the predicted dimensional overlap that assists this quantum organism to suddenly turn all available oil into a splash zone.

If such an event is the result of this "environmental" occurrence then I am also considering any positives that may occur within the human body if they are accompanied with conscious heart intent at that time. It certainly strikes me that if we handle that moment in wide awake fashion we may experience changes within that may turn out to be quite awesome.

Well said monatom, I have to agree with u and i am looking forward to these changes to our ''software'' (brain) as we already have the hardware needed to upgrade,we just have to live from the heart to activate it..

Just some bits of info to fill in for what MAY fit into the entity's words...

japan warring thing will commencecing before 15 may

The crumbling FUKUSHIMA nuke plants are pissing radioactive waters everywhere; TEPCO just found more leakage happening in #1 plant last night.

It's just getting worse and worse.

big sickeness be4 15 may

Can this be about the bird flu that's already killed 11 people, 47 sick from it in China at the moment? It's getting worse by minute, almost...

very moving earth on 17 aperils

We probably should check with Suspicious0bservers' news clips, but Japan got hit by M6.3.

Lucky it wasn't around Fukushima, but still killed a few people, not lucky at all for those who ended up with loss of lives and houses half demolished there.

The point about this particular quake is that apparently some geophysicists are stating that it could be a part of the major jolt that's coming to hit the West coast with linking 3 fault lines altogether, making it Southern half of Japan to be dysfunctional.

What I'm not sure how to understand is this line...

oceone not sleeping when heaven things beware

Anyone got idea?

gee Jessica, how do you find all these 'sites'?  lol

Do you ever feel like butting in and saying... "you better believe it Buddy, our Aco wouldn't lie."   

I do word searches to see what the universe wants me to find.  Sometimes it works, sometimes not.  See my comments in shout.  What would be the point butting in, if they believe their point of view is correct then who am I to say different and they wouldnt believe me anyway. Chani doesnt need defending to some people IMO.  Aco and Nex are both big boys and the comments about them and this site would go straight over their heads as not important in the bigger picture.

I am really hoping the transport that all these people are waiting for to get 'picked up' isn't late !!

I have to agree Jessica. My wife and I áin't goin' nowhere'. When all the others leave we will have a wonderful planet. Couldn't leave my little Pug behind anyway...  ;D

Was searching some of the Entity words on the net to see what came up.  Interesting discussion going on about this and CHANI over on http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,30858.345.html.  Moonfly whoever that is keeps trying to come up with rational discussion about the Entity thread but Bear whoever that is keeps taking us down.

Oh dear, I think i'll let Nexus comment on Laura Knight-Jadzyck and the Cassiopaeansans. lol

here's a hint:

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,540.msg3306.html#msg3306

Anyway it cant be worse than GLP. Because of all the verbal abuse and accusations over the years I have grown a very thick skin.

I would think a thick skin is a pre-requisite in the life for all of us in this game Aco, but it is especially important for those that stick their neck out for the benefit of others.  Sometimes I find mine getting a bit on the thin side and then I rebound. Keep up the good work.

Was searching some of the Entity words on the net to see what came up.  Interesting discussion going on about this and CHANI over on http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,30858.345.html.  Moonfly whoever that is keeps trying to come up with rational discussion about the Entity thread but Bear whoever that is keeps taking us down.

Oh dear, I think i'll let Nexus comment on Laura Knight-Jadzyck and the Cassiopaeansans. lol

here's a hint:

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,540.msg3306.html#msg3306

Anyway it cant be worse than GLP. Because of all the verbal abuse and accusations over the years I have grown a very thick skin.

Not just Nexus. They love creating drama, little tempests in teapots. Looking back, I think whoever they're talking to is real - but I don't think that whatever it is, that it's entirely friendly to them or anyone else. Too much fear, too much not figuring things out for yourself.

The best advice I can give is to avoid them. If they try to provoke you, do not respond. Eventually they will grow bored and give up and go target someone else. Like the U.S. federal government, they need enemies. I suppose you could say something about duality here, but I think most of us are familiar with the concept. In any case, depriving them of an enemy means they need to go looking elsewhere and as a consequence, they have to leave you alone.

It's sad in a way. From what I can gather looking at their public statements, you can say one thing, they are consistent, but they also sound like a broken record, almost like they're going around in circles, not learning anything new. I think you could go back in time to say, 2005 or maybe even 2001 and you would find that they're saying the same old stuff, over and over and over. Almost like they're stuck or in stasis.

Any other forum is an improvement over GLP. Saying something is better than GLP isn't saying much. Even 4chan is has less fear and hate than GLP does. Yes, even 4chan.

PS: Moonfly, you're on your way out. They don't want to hear more about what you brought to their attention. Just drop it and talk about something else. Otherwise, there's a high probability they will ban you. Not that that's a bad thing, I suppose it depends if you still take them seriously or not.

im not familiar with this glp stuff. must have some value since many on board seem to reference it. i personally haven't joined many forums, maybe 4 in all my computer time and that was since my first tandy 1000. chanis quality and community is sufficient for me. i would like to know, is there something I'm missing at glp? pm me or post please

Not that I know of Slayer - I refuse to even open GLP.  Lots of negative energy there.

Hi Slayer,

I wouldn't go there, either.

Lot of us here are familiar with Gloooop because CHANI and BEZERK thread started there, before this forum existed.

But as Jessica stated, soooooooooo many negative & stupid comments are thrown in. NOT WORTH TO WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME!

The power of gathering initial info is great there, because of sheer number of people logging onto the forum.

But the quality here at CHANI is the BEST as far as I consider.