Acolyte

CHANI Entity Hits: "thatcher will stroke be4 15 may"

142 posts in this topic

I'm a bit freaked out at how precise the Entity described her death.

thatcher will stroke be4 15 may

You really cant get more specific than that.

I'm slightly worried now.

Please add other dots/hits that you guys think are connecting on this thread

I have been wondering about "japan warring thing will commencecing before 15 may" in relation to the Global Hawk reconnaissance drone that is based in Japan and is being considered (supposedly) for keeping an eye on North Korea.

http://mainichi.jp/english/english/newsselect/news/20130407p2g00m0dm001000c.html

I just feel suspicious about this.  I mean... why coming out of Japan and not the base in South Korea?? I get the feeling something more is going on.

Just a supplement link for the thread...here's a MSM article on the issue.

Margaret Thatcher dies of stroke aged 87

"Baroness Thatcher, Britain's greatest post-war prime minister, has died at the age of 87 after suffering a stroke, her family has announced. "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/margaret-thatcher/9978831/Margaret-Thatcher-dies-of-stroke-aged-87.html

I'm a bit freaked out at how precise the Entity described her death.

You really cant get more specific than that.

I'm slightly worried now.

Please add other dots/hits that you guys think are connecting on this thread

You know if we see another direct hit soon (and I think we will) I'm going to have to figure out a way to tell my husband and family about Chani....and I'm pretty sure they already have me in the "loony" category.    Me tel u about me tel u?  :-\

1 person likes this

I was up late....so of course I just got this news a bit ago.....and all I can say is..

OH MY GOD!!

now I will try to contain myself as best I can...and say I can't imagine being Acolyte right now.... ;)  ;)

04/05/2008

me tel u now so u belive me 15 may

many things go wrong 15 may because door opens with portal to dark matters

not undestanding earth beings

sharon will dimise be4 15 may

mandela will dimise be4 15 may

japan warring thing will commencecing before 15 may

secretely oil gets very big sickness no use anymore after 15 may

old bush will very sick be4 15 may cheney will dimise be4 15 june

obama accident before 27 aperil

big sickeness be4 15 may

very moving earth on 17 aperils

oceone not sleeping when heaven things beware

many waters to come drown

brown cheat be4 15 may

putin missing after 15 may

many worry poeple do crazy things

Antediluvion made an interesting point on the GLP thread regarding:

"pope wil dimise be4 15 may" which if true in the context below will make it another hit.

Happened he lost his job demise does not mean death

This is correct.

Definition of demise:

noun

1a person’s death:Mr. Grisenthwaite’s tragic demise

• the end or failure of an enterprise or institution:the demise of industry

2 Law: conveyance or transfer of property or a title by demising.

verb

Law: convey or grant (an estate) by will or lease.

transmit (a sovereign’s title) by death or abdication.

oil gets very big sickness no use anymore after 15 may

http://worldvisionportal.org/wvpforum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1031

Now we have scientific confirmation of “a previously unknown species of cold-water hydrocarbon-eating bacteria” gobbling up oil in the Gulf. (11)

Nothing is known about how this new synthetic bio-remediation bacterium in the Gulf reacts with mankind. This is virgin and uncharted territory. We already know how sea mammals such as whales and porpoises have reacted. Those who haven’t escaped the affected areas of the Gulf have died… along with all other marine life and coastal vegetation. While human health effects from crude oil exposure are well known, the effects of dispersants containing oil-eating artificial bacteria are not known. It’s never been done before, let alone at the immense scale of operations now taking place.

There’s a reason the so-called “dispersants” are guarded by weapon-yielding soldiers and local armed law enforcement in warehouses and deployment yards along the Gulf coast. If a sample were to be analyzed by knowledgeable people, the biological and chemical anomalies it contains would be made public, right down to the unique DNA signature. BP keeps allowing their sorcerer’s brew to be called Corexit in order to hide the fact that it’s not just the name brand product any longer.

The physical symptoms of the BP Flu, BP Crud, Blue Flu, or whatever name you choose to call it, are as unique as the synthetic bacteria being used in the Gulf. Since mankind is carbon based, how do these synthetically created hydrogen and carbon hungry bacteria react to human flesh? Internal bleeding as well as ulcerating skin lesions are the physical signs of their computer created DNA signature.

BP and their paid minions have released a synthetic biological plague in the Gulf of Mexico and it’s out of control. The entire world is a victim of their greed and foolishness. By playing the role of creator, they have begun a very dangerous game with infinite repercussions for life as we know it.

:-\

As for the "big sickness" China is getting slammed by the new strain of bird flu at the moment. Possible connection?

oil gets very big sickness no use anymore after 15 may

http://worldvisionportal.org/wvpforum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1031

Now we have scientific confirmation of “a previously unknown species of cold-water hydrocarbon-eating bacteria” gobbling up oil in the Gulf. (11)

Nothing is known about how this new synthetic bio-remediation bacterium in the Gulf reacts with mankind. This is virgin and uncharted territory. We already know how sea mammals such as whales and porpoises have reacted. Those who haven’t escaped the affected areas of the Gulf have died… along with all other marine life and coastal vegetation. While human health effects from crude oil exposure are well known, the effects of dispersants containing oil-eating artificial bacteria are not known. It’s never been done before, let alone at the immense scale of operations now taking place.

There’s a reason the so-called “dispersants” are guarded by weapon-yielding soldiers and local armed law enforcement in warehouses and deployment yards along the Gulf coast. If a sample were to be analyzed by knowledgeable people, the biological and chemical anomalies it contains would be made public, right down to the unique DNA signature. BP keeps allowing their sorcerer’s brew to be called Corexit in order to hide the fact that it’s not just the name brand product any longer.

The physical symptoms of the BP Flu, BP Crud, Blue Flu, or whatever name you choose to call it, are as unique as the synthetic bacteria being used in the Gulf. Since mankind is carbon based, how do these synthetically created hydrogen and carbon hungry bacteria react to human flesh? Internal bleeding as well as ulcerating skin lesions are the physical signs of their computer created DNA signature.

BP and their paid minions have released a synthetic biological plague in the Gulf of Mexico and it’s out of control. The entire world is a victim of their greed and foolishness. By playing the role of creator, they have begun a very dangerous game with infinite repercussions for life as we know it.

:-\

please forget oil yor oil become enemy after september yor line time

oil get radiation as me tel u be4 why u not belive me

me cry 4 u"

ra·di·a·tion  (rd-shn)

n.

1. The act or process of radiating: the radiation of heat and light from a fire.

2. Physics

a. Emission and propagation and emission of energy in the form of rays or waves.

b. Energy radiated or transmitted as rays, waves, in the form of particles.

c. A stream of particles or electromagnetic waves emitted by the atoms and molecules of a radioactive substance as a result of nuclear decay.

a. The act of exposing or the condition of being exposed to such energy.

b. The application of such energy, as in medical treatment.

4. Anatomy Radial arrangement of parts, as of a group of nerve fibers connecting different areas of the brain.

a. The spread of a group of organisms into new habitats.

b. Adaptive radiation.

:(

"big sickeness be4 15 may"

h7n9? certainly may fit the bill if becomes pandemic.

am also watching re three sided pyramid prediction.

Could just be that oil becomes radioactive as the energies reaching Earth change, exactly as the entity said. Have long thought the oil-burning economy won't be around much longer, and people will have to walk, get on bicycles, and remember life as it was before 1900. Great thing.

Could just be that oil becomes radioactive as the energies reaching Earth change, exactly as the entity said. Have long thought the oil-burning economy won't be around much longer, and people will have to walk, get on bicycles, and remember life as it was before 1900. Great thing.

Welcome to Chani Lakeofmarch  :)

With those amount of things due to happen before may 15th then we should start hearing something pretty much every week now until 15th May...

Mandela next? Obama accident b4 27 April... 19 days left, should be an interesting one to watch.

What is "predicted" to happen after these said May 15 events?

Old Bush was in hospital for two solid weeks; only got out in January of this year.

Might count as a hit?

This just came out today,Lake.

"The Deepwater Horizon oil provided a new source of nutrients in the deepest waters," said Hazen. "With more food present in the water, there was a population explosion among those bacteria already adapted to using oil as a food source. It was surprising how fast they consumed the oil. In some locations, it took only one day for them to reduce a gallon of oil to a half gallon. In others, the half-life for a given quantity of spilled oil was six days." This data suggests that a great potential for intrinsic bioremediation of oil plumes exists in the deep sea and other environs in the Gulf of Mexico. Oil-eating bacteria are natural inhabitants of the Gulf because of the constant supply of oil as food.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2013-04-gulf-mexico-greater-than-believed-ability-self-cleanse.html#jCp

With those amount of things due to happen before may 15th then we should start hearing something pretty much every week now until 15th May...

Mandela next? Obama accident b4 27 April... 19 days left, should be an interesting one to watch.

What is "predicted" to happen after these said May 15 events?

Does anyone know where to access this information? Was it posted in a thread or anywhere else by Acolyte? I have read most of the Me Tel U information, but most of the focus was on the time previous to May 15 for purposes of determining the time line to the portal opening.

The question is, what was the entity trying to prepare us for?

Thanks!

For the Chani Entity experts, a question (and apologies if this has been answered in another thread):

Is there a significance in the way the Chani material differentiates between ‘dimise’ for other public figures and ‘stroke’ in the case of Thatcher?

There has been some speculation about Chani events being spread over a longer timeline instead of one ‘fuse year’ and Thatcher had previously suffered strokes. Some other predictions, i.e. dolphin/whale suicide, old bush very sick, and oil sickness (Gulf) also appeared to have been fulfilled prior to 2013.

In other words, what makes Thatcher’s passing a batten-down-the-hatches event when the Entity specifically indicated Thatcher’s stroke but not her ‘dimise’?

In other words, what makes Thatcher’s passing a batten-down-the-hatches event when the Entity specifically indicated Thatcher’s stroke but not her ‘dimise’?

I'm not a CHANI entity expert, but maybe it is because the entity was so specific with stroke and, now that she is deceased, there won't be any more Thatcher strokes.  Probably this, taken with other possible hits.

Nelson Mandela was discharged from hospital only a few days ago after being in hospital for over a week being treated for  pneumonia, however he is 94 years old....

Interesting article about Gordon Brown last month in GQ.  It would seem he remains a key player - despite not being Prime Minister.

--------------------------

Labour’s Orwellian nightmare

Who controls the past controls the future: so declares the all-powerful Party in George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four. But the slogan rings as true in democratic elections as it does in totalitarian regimes. Mould collective memory to your purposes and you can do anything.

Which is why the most important figure in the next general election will not be David Cameron or Ed Miliband, but Gordon Brown. Mostly invisible since he shuffled off the stage in May 2010, and loftily scornful of political memoirs, Brown has receded from the mainstream of national life with pitiful speed. Margaret Thatcher and Tony Blair still cast long shadows across the Westminster arena. Only occasionally does Brown scuttle into sight, a wretched political homunculus still raging against the supposed injustices he suffered in office. And yet - for all his present obscurity - Brown will be at the heart of the electoral drama in 2015.

<snip>

By Matthew d'Ancona 11 March 13

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/comment/articles/2013-03/11/politics-election-cameron-miliband-gordon-brown

Interesting article about Gordon Brown last month in GQ.  It would seem he remains a key player - despite not being Prime Minister.

--------------------------

Labour’s Orwellian nightmare

Who controls the past controls the future: so declares the all-powerful Party in George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four. But the slogan rings as true in democratic elections as it does in totalitarian regimes. Mould collective memory to your purposes and you can do anything.

Which is why the most important figure in the next general election will not be David Cameron or Ed Miliband, but Gordon Brown. Mostly invisible since he shuffled off the stage in May 2010, and loftily scornful of political memoirs, Brown has receded from the mainstream of national life with pitiful speed. Margaret Thatcher and Tony Blair still cast long shadows across the Westminster arena. Only occasionally does Brown scuttle into sight, a wretched political homunculus still raging against the supposed injustices he suffered in office. And yet - for all his present obscurity - Brown will be at the heart of the electoral drama in 2015.

<snip>

By Matthew d'Ancona 11 March 13

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/comment/articles/2013-03/11/politics-election-cameron-miliband-gordon-brown

04/05/2008

many things go wrong 15 may because door opens with portal to dark matters

not undestanding earth beings

sharon will dimise be4 15 may

mandela will dimise be4 15 may

japan warring thing will commencecing before 15 may

secretely oil gets very big sickness no use anymore after 15 may

old bush will very sick be4 15 may cheney will dimise be4 15 june

obama accident before 27 aperil

big sickeness be4 15 may

very moving earth on 17 aperils

oceone not sleeping when heaven things beware

many waters to come drown

brown cheat be4 15 may

putin missing after 15 may

many worry poeple do crazy things

do you think this is a referal?

WOW Wow wow wow... (Delay effect at 40%)

I was skipping to read the post closely...urgh!(>_<)

Nothing is known about how this new synthetic bio-remediation bacterium in the Gulf reacts with mankind. This is virgin and uncharted territory...

Sorry to ask people such a basic question, but is that a derivative of Synthea?

brown cheat be4 15 may

"he went there to get a drink from the fountain of Mimir in order to gain supreme knowledge.

Mimir didn't allow him that unless he sacrificed one of his eyes."

What knowledge did he gain when he lost the use of his eye, fate and history in the program repeats itself many times over because of its design.