Acolyte

>>> The Chani Daily Chit Chat Thread (Diary) <<<

432 posts in this topic

I feel like fucking quitting today

Hang in there, Aco. Big hugs to you.

3 people like this

Is it  "International I Fucking Quit " day....I feel like fucking quitting as well. Oh well at least my woes will be over in a few days. Meanwhile anyone want to buy a vintage caravan....its a doer upper.

And  sitting here yapping about fucking quitting isnt getting boxes packed.

Hope its not to bad for you Aco...hugs

2 people like this

Yeah, yesterday was a weird energy day for me too--no sleep to speak of--not even able to take a nap in the arvo- :angry2: then just sort of felt like I was not all there most of the day-- even now I feel a little hangover from that- and its cold and damp here ---sigh!

3 people like this

I find chocolate and this song by the great, great Van Morrison always helps on days like these Aco - HUGS

Van Morrison – Days Like This Lyrics

When it's not always raining there'll be days like this
When there's no one complaining there'll be days like this
When everything falls into place like the flick of a switch
Well my mama told me there'll be days like this
When you don't need to worry there'll be days like this
When no one's in a hurry there'll be days like this
When all the parts of the puzzle start to look like they fit
Then I must remember there'll be days like this

When you don't need an answer there'll be days like this
When you don't meet a chancer there'll be days like this
When you don't get betrayed by that old Judas kiss
Oh my mama told me there'll be days like this

When everyone is up front and they're not playing tricks
When you don't have no freeloaders out to get their kicks
When it's nobody's business the way that you want to live
I just have to remember there'll be days like this

When no one steps on my dreams there'll be days like this
When people understand what I mean there'll be days like this
When you ring out the changes of how everything is
Well my mama told me there'll be days like this

Oh my mama told me
There'll be days like this
Oh my mama told me
Oh my mama told me
Oh my mama told me
Songwriters: V. MORRISON
11 people like this

post-1803-0-71764400-1432116156_thumb.jpHere is something to cheer you up people

10 people like this

And maybe this will bring out a smile also.

Former EU president Herman van Rompuy appointed haiku ambassador

The city of Matsuyama in the southwest of Japan that is considered to be the capital of modern haiku made Mr Van Rompuy an honorary citizen in 2013.

http://deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/News/1.2358170

2 people like this

I have to belch it out loud LOL....it's a long story, and you are most welcome to pass through this post, if you had enough of hearing me talking about Japan. (So many discoveries I encountered re: Japan, and still learning more every day.)

✲゚。.✿☆.。₀:*゚✲゚*:₀。✲゚。.✿☆.。₀:*゚✲゚*:₀。✲゚。.✿☆.。₀:*゚✲゚*:₀。

Just heard an unreleased info on wth went on few decades ago when a Japanese citizen was taken hostage by North Korea.

The head of Japanese national crisis management board stated that he got told of this story by an intel resource.

A local cop found out North Korean CB Radio which was covered by sand on a beach.

The government knew people were taken hostages more and more by North Korean agents from the land of Japan on North West coast line of Japan.

So the cop took the gear in to his boss, saying this was done by North Korea, they are preparing to take more Japanese citizens to there shortly.

The boss told him to take back the gear to the exact place, leave it as if nothing happened.

My heart got broken when I heard that.

It's not because of the boss not wanting to do the job----but it was because of the stupid constitution that was made by the US originally then translated into Japanese when Japan lost at WW2.

The Japanese Constitution DOES NOT ALLOW JAPANESE GOVERNMENT TO PROTECT JAPANESE CITIZENS.

I'm sure you all go palm faced(゚Д゚ ;)(´Д`) in disbelief hearing this, but I only closely learned about this incredibly stupid fact recently, and almost fell off the chair.

Look, for 70 years, Japanese peeps didn't get taught what the installed Constitution was talking about in details----because all teachers couldn't understand wth it said, too. The stuff just doesn't make any sense.

The US definitely wanted to break all the teeth Japan had at the end of the WW2, so they made sure to break the traditions and thinking patterns by applying 7 years project to wipe out the attitude Japanese nation had to bring them down on the knees, by changing laws, education, food type (white bread, confectioneries, drinks etc) and life style concept.

It worked.

Many peeps are still blindly believing the Constitution is very important TO NOT TO CHANGE, because it's so sacred that it made Japan a peaceful country.

How twisted that thinking is!!! Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ!

Well, then tell us how they are going to protect when China decides to invade.

China has already established 7 military islands in Sth Est China Sea to be hated so much by Vietnam and Philippines, and a new one set up in close location to Senkaku island, Japan.

Friggin stop dreaming and smell the earth, realise there's no one else would protect but Japanese----when China starts a direct conflict to Japan, it's Japan who must stand up and take care of the situation, not the US. 

They help, only if they want.

The humans create the Constitutions, and WE SHOULD BE BETTERING THEM ALL THE TIME.

It doesn't mean to make the Constitutions more complex by adding more details as such. In fact it should go the other way, I feel.

Because ALL KIDS OF THAT NATION SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET WTH ITS SAYING.

This is such a fundamental stuff somehow gone totally bent in Japanese consciousness, and there are many who are informed, who are worried about the % of people there just hysterically saying "our Constitution is all perfect and don't become conflict-oriented based headed." And Chinese Lobby and intel works working full on, telling "it's so wrong to change the Constitution and let Japan to have weapons."

Only China wouldn't be happy because Japan can be a real threat in front line, once all military and police force receive all clear to fight back in many ways---including weapon trading in the region. 

(Chinese weapons are workable and cheap. But when Japan starts to sell Japanese made weapons cheap, they wouldn't have power to fight back the technology. Thus they don't want Japan to change the Constitution.)

So I'm sure all English speaking countries re:Japanese Constitutional change, Views on Historical Truth of PM Abe are more negative than positive.

That's backed by fear.

If the other countries drop the fear against Japan, then there's no issue.

Japan is only trying to protect itself in its view.

I hope peeps understand that Japan is under threat from China and North Korea, and it lacks power to protect itself and the nation under the current Constitution.

We need to change it so Japanese military peeps can go and save those Japanese hostages taken by North Korea.

They are enduring hardship in North Korea.

How many peeps there I have no idea,but those Japanese people do have rights to be protected.

At the moment, Japan is NOT ALLOWED to go and carry out any fighting anywhere.

The carry on story of the case of Nth Korean CB radio.

The Crisis Management director didn't just believe in what the Intel was telling him of.

So he went to see the actual local cop, who dug up the gear then only to put it back in the sand again.

The local cop told him that he always ends up regurgitating as he tries to drink his beer...thinking I KNEW SOMEONE WAS GONNA BE TAKEN HOSTAGE, AND DIDN'T HELP HER, though he could.

Still suffering for the guilty conscious of what he did and didn't on that day.

...PM Abe was the only person who listened to the family members of hostages, when no one else in the government ever listened to their scream for help (because it was such a touchy issue, I suppose...), and he declared that he would bring the Japanese hostages back to Japan as he got elected again.

THAT'S WHY HE IS SO EARNEST TO CHANGE THE CONSTITUTION, GET JAPAN TO HAVE RIGHTS TO GO AND SAVE OTHER JAPANESE CITIZENS.

What's wrong with that reason?

Nothing.

I want to see the bloody stupid Constitution to be changed.

...And yesterday, the GO AHEAD for the change happened.

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/7/15/japanese-bills-would-expand-militarys-role.html

4 people like this

Just this morning I found out that I have been accepted as the lead role in a new movie being made out in this area...ok when I say the lead role I dont really mean the lead lead just more like , second star of the movie, ok now when I say that, would you believe what I really mean is that I have a bit part in the movie, ok, would you believe that I dont get to say any lines or anything, ok so Im actually an extra or maybe Im just an extras extra.

I might be in the background of the pub scene which I will be helicoptering to first thing Monday morning, ok actuallu would you believe Ernie Dingo will be picking me up in his limo, no, I will be driving myself over there then...Jeez you're a tough crowd

I am practicing my asseptance speech anyway

http://www.gympietimes.com.au/news/boars-reign-of-horror-murderous-pig-on-a-rampage/2737487/

13 people like this

Congratulations, Imelda! 

Enjoy the experience...! Sounds awesome!

I'm interested in doing CVs.

...Will see what happens. LOL

1 person likes this

Just this morning I found out that I have been accepted as the lead role in a new movie being made out in this area...ok when I say the lead role I dont really mean the lead lead just more like , second star of the movie, ok now when I say that, would you believe what I really mean is that I have a bit part in the movie, ok, would you believe that I dont get to say any lines or anything, ok so Im actually an extra or maybe Im just an extras extra.

I might be in the background of the pub scene which I will be helicoptering to first thing Monday morning, ok actuallu would you believe Ernie Dingo will be picking me up in his limo, no, I will be driving myself over there then...Jeez you're a tough crowd

http://www.gympietimes.com.au/news/boars-reign-of-horror-murderous-pig-on-a-rampage/2737487/

ROFL Imelda, I'm not sure whether to congratulate or sympathize with you ... but you'll definitely make it as a stand-up comic 8)

8 people like this

As I become more famous I will probably forget you little people. hehehe

7 people like this

You would do great as an author...especially the "who dun'it" kinds...  :) 

6 people like this

You just may, but I dare to say we won't forget you, Imelda!!  LOL

4 people like this

Great Imelda, been there myself many many times. In fact in last few weeks I have been getting some locations together for an upcoming series to be shot up here, but they are filming down south as well. The brief I was given was an "organic" (different) type of dwelling hidden in the jungle of "West Papua". 

It is about a major conspiracy involving Oz and West Papua, same maybe, it's an ABC production, so not huge budget? Filming commences next month here, one hundred crew members.

And, if I may offer some advice. If filming is going on for a few days, try not to get too much "muggage" the first couple of days if you are in group scenes, that way, you won't be overused too early.

I'm sorry I didn't ask for your autograph when I stayed with you  :-

Have fun  8)

9 people like this

So how should we address you now? Xtra Melda or Xtra-xtra Melda?

I can see you having a ball with this. Enjoy.

5 people like this

We better get the red carpet ready folks :)

4 people like this

Next they will be sending you to Coral Canyon and hooly woooding your brains---it'll be fucking milley sirus all over again--SHHHEEESH- :rolleyes::lol: --by by Melda you damn rock star you

8 people like this

I had just watched Jurassic World now. Talk about being belated, it was the final screening at our nearest cinema.

Geez Steven Spielberg may have done something for humanity, though he'd be paid to create along the line of what TPWantsTB to spit out, by very deep multi-layered messages built in.

I thought one of the messages maybe the hybrid monster dinosaur = hugely hybridized human-aliens and Steven wanted to say "the humanity will bite back at you; they have become something you cannot control so there you have it!"...saying that we as humanity will survive beyond of the parental alien factions' sanctions, and we will once again freely roam the Earth.

Terminator:GENISYS looks like going to continue as Paps got upgraded at the end...

It's really juicy to watch movies these days as now I can appreciate the multiple aspects of the films.

The fun only Conspiracy Theorists can taste....LOL

3 people like this

awesome news Imelda.  let us know when it comes out so we can be on the lookout for you.  hopefully they won't let the boar get the better of you. maybe you'll even be the badass that takes the badass monster pig out!

3 people like this

Great news Imelda, just don't let it go to your head.We need to be drinking those really good beers again next year not that bubbly shit!! LOL .Onya Girl!!  :kiss3:  :beer:

5 people like this

I think Imelda will be giving autographs at the next Nexus Conference.

7 people like this

Im thinking of trading my ute in for a moped or sumpin...I just helped move a friend into a new home, must be the 4th in three weeks and Im knackered, my body cant stand to much more of this so Im telling all my friends that minimalism is the new latest thing

11 people like this

You are such a nice person, Imelda...4th in 3 weeks...wow!!

Hope the trend of your friends' shifting seized by now and you can take it easy! ;) 

3 people like this

Just a way Australian's take a humorous path to dealing with fears and insecurities

post-135-0-18876200-1449521324_thumb.jpg

post-135-0-01972700-1449521310_thumb.jpg

As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked and if he does,

he must commit suicide.

So on 26th January Australia day, at 10:00 A.M. Eastern Time, all Australian women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighbourhood terrorists.

Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort. All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their houses to demonstrate their support for the women and to prove that they are not Muslim terrorist sympathizers.

Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your patriotism.

The Australian government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

16 people like this

Just a way Australian's take a humorous path to dealing with fears and insecurities

attachicon.gif12219564_1195304963818580_5467147529181398871_n.jpg

attachicon.gif12239504_1195304910485252_3095340416602512037_n.jpg

As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked and if he does,

he must commit suicide.

So on 26th January Australia day, at 10:00 A.M. Eastern Time, all Australian women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighbourhood terrorists.

Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort. All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their houses to demonstrate their support for the women and to prove that they are not Muslim terrorist sympathizers.

Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your patriotism.

The Australian government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

HAHAHAHAHA loved that, phil!!

But just thought that'd also wipe out all other innocent Muslim guys, too. /( .□.)\ ︵╰(°益°)╯︵ /(.□. /) Regardless, OK, the next Oz day will be the day Australia stops and watch the naked women.

I just realised Japan is currently making a pretty interesting anime.

It's called NORAGAMI series.

It's about the stories of Japanese gods and people's interactions, in fact it's now turning into the story of Humans helping gods to survive. It's only with our love and respect that brings back their power to them. We need each other's side to live and learn further. 

5 people like this