Acolyte

>>> The Chani Daily Chit Chat Thread (Diary) <<<

432 posts in this topic

Always trust your intuition --its there for a reason you know

Now is the time to NOT let yourself be distracted by everyday events or silly things-

8 people like this

Triton, there are other things as well, but I am putting them down to "every day events and mistakes"...really don't want to include them in any dot connecting.

7 people like this

Just be careful please ;D

6 people like this

I was cracking up watching these vids and wanted to share with you all, but thought probably not fitting to the other threads...so here you go!

Vegan Black Metal Chef

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4cmphg0Dyo

Cannibal Corpse - Hammer Smashed Face (Radio Disney Version)

Hallelujah Death Metal 

http://www.neatorama.com/2014/11/02/13-Hilarious-Moments-In-Heavy-Metal-History/

3 people like this

I was cracking up watching these vids and wanted to share with you all, but thought probably not fitting to the other threads...so here you go!

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7ZnOlVD3Ds

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzDVGw1_TTU

Vegan Black Metal Chef

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1ubBR4jJw0

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4cmphg0Dyo

Cannibal Corpse - Hammer Smashed Face (Radio Disney Version)

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1Zmkevry5g

Hallelujah Death Metal 

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBdZRe0qTiM

.http://www.neatorama.com/2014/11/02/13-Hilarious-Moments-In-Heavy-Metal-History/

heh heh heh, unity!!!!   \m/  >:D  \m/ 

We gotta jam one day!  :music:

2 people like this

Hey Unity I know the guy behind Vegan Black Metal Chef. Can you tell is an italian young chef?

Sometimes i enjoy watching

Regular Ordinary Swedish Meal Time

No waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!  You know Vegan BM Chef?  That guy totally rocks!  

And for that other show - ha, more metal craziness!  Day-to-day blah is becoming metalised - everything is metal.  8)

1 person likes this

Hey Unity I know the guy behind Vegan Black Metal Chef. Can you tell is an italian young chef?

Sometimes i enjoy watching

Regular Ordinary Swedish Meal Time

HAHAHAHAHA Deela!!

Welcome to the small spec of metalic glitter here...llllollll

He's awesome!

I cracked up laughing so much and his make up and costume gears are awesome, too!

Loved it! :)  :)  :)  :banana:  :beer:

1 person likes this

No waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!  You know Vegan BM Chef?  That guy totally rocks!  

And for that other show - ha, more metal craziness!  Day-to-day blah is becoming metalised - everything is metal.  8)

I'm also amazed how Metal became a norm for everyone!

I guess all the sports programs helped as well by playing metal music in the back grounds.

But who thought such acceptance of metal in the world!!??

Still the Spanish Metal church failed to get recognised as a legit organisation...but metal grooooooows.....lllllollll!!\m/   >:D  \m/ 

1 person likes this

I don't know if it became the norm, but i see yougsters appreciate the genere without seeing it as a menacing way of doing things.

Some metal made to laugh: 

2 people like this

<Add to Edit: I just had a better idea. I'm going to shift what I have post to other space...>

2 people like this

Been reading the shout box this am, regarding the cyber attacking going on to the US and St.Louis/Seattle/San Jose, etc. and recorded by the Norse site. Some have mentioned they've never seen St.Louis being attacked like that before, but I can tell you that it's been going on for a while now. Plus one night while watching that on-going nonsense, Seattle came under heavy fire, and as I sat and watched, my internet went totally and completely down. So yes, what we see going on does have an effect, and can take out internet service.

However, there is another thing I want to mention. I am sure we all agree that just everything is about vibes, frequencies, how WIFI affects us, cell phones, etc. right?  Do you recall the riots in London, a couple years back?  Did you ever read anything about how people stated that they did not know why they had acted the way they did? Normal everyday people who went on a rampage, destroying vehicles, smashing windows, setting fires with a violence they could not explain.  What is the one thing that most people carry, that would allow them to be accessed and influenced directly?  A cell phone! What would a cell phone be likely to transmit? A frequency, right?  What influences our actions? Frequencies?  So now, seeing St. Louis being attacked like they have been recently, brings up another thought, that hit me this am when reading something luk3 posted. Ferguson and the horrid violence that's taken place there. Is it possible that the violence in and around Ferguson/St.Louis has had an outside influence? Such as these attacks that we see on the Norse site?  Those who are focusing and deliberately testing via vibrations/frequencies to see what can be accomplished without any trace of the outside instigation of the violence being provable?  Just some random thoughts here. No attempt to justify what's taken place, but more a thought to it being escalated without our knowledge. Possible? or Not? I think it is possible and the riots in the US, sure seem to me to be very similar to what happened in London.

12 people like this

Hi Chanites, have moved (temporary place) and managed to get a signal here, and first time on the net.

Just wanted to share a little bit of weirdness with you. At the last property, I inherited a nice looking heavy battery operated clock, and it would lose about 5mins a day. Since I moved here, clock hasn't lost a second in ten days!

Also at last property, my two, and another solar panel were constantly putting out more amps than what they were capable of. I took my regulator in for a bench test and found it was accurate to the decimal point. So, I was wondering if the granite monolithic mountains surrounding me on three sides might have had some effect on the clock and panels. Need to look at what T.T. Brown was working on with NASA that involved pulling energy from various rocks.

8)

15 people like this

Interesting Botanic ,I know I love it a few hours north of here ,it's all granite the whole landscape scraped clean from the glacier exposing the Canadian Shield the water in all the lakes everything feels more energized ,I don't have a link but I read some where about a possibility of extracting DV voltage from granite ,as a kid we were always pulling granite rocks out of our sandy loam fields they would get pushed up by the frost every year some were a few tons in weight it was a lot of work but they were awesome we were all drawn to them I think they had some kind of energy for sure

6 people like this

Hi Chanites, have moved (temporary place) and managed to get a signal here, and first time on the net.

Just wanted to share a little bit of weirdness with you. At the last property, I inherited a nice looking heavy battery operated clock, and it would lose about 5mins a day. Since I moved here, clock hasn't lost a second in ten days!

Also at last property, my two, and another solar panel were constantly putting out more amps than what they were capable of. I took my regulator in for a bench test and found it was accurate to the decimal point. So, I was wondering if the granite monolithic mountains surrounding me on three sides might have had some effect on the clock and panels. Need to look at what T.T. Brown was working on with NASA that involved pulling energy from various rocks.

8)

Glad to hear that you got a new place to settle!

And how awesome to hear those weird things going on at your new place....by all means, it sounds like the stuff work all fine as how it should be, so check on your health, too! You might start to feel really liberated from some nasty effect on base line of how your body works for you.

I'm still in limbo but whatever is meant to be is meant to be.

I'm really tested in many aspects of life atm, but kinda gaining quieeeeeeeeeeetness in mind....

Anyway once we pass the friggin final squaring of Neptune/Uranus, things in general starts to get less intense for everyone.

I'm looking forward to that. :)  

5 people like this

Thanks unity, it's temp, but it's a dry camp, and heaps of varieties of mangoes ripening, yummo 8) 

Here Shawn, some of T T's work on rocks storing electricity :)

http://rexresearch.com/brown4/brown4.htm#193

http://rexresearch.com/brown4/brown4.htm

193. Storage of Electricity in Rocks.

Honolulu, Mar. 24, 1975.

Rock sensors act as storage batteries and may be charged. Just how long the charge remains varies with the particular rock. Rocks in series are able to store a higher voltage.

In other words, rocks have a very high (natural) capacitance. More than capacitance, it seems to be in the nature of a persisting excitation. So long as the excitation persists, the voltage sustains.

Thus, it is not simple capacitance depending upon the dielectric constant of the dielectric but something else, a form of excitation which requires an energy input and then decays. This decay is far slower than if the effect were merely capacitance.

This difference (from ordinary condenser action) is clearly noted when the rock is shorted. When the short is removed the potential returns to a value almost as great as before the short occurred.

p43.jpg

Page 44.

In this respect it is similar to electrets which may be shorted and then return to normal when the short is removed. Hence, we may again refer to rocks as geo-electrets (Sec. 172).

There is this difference. Carnauba wax electrets retain a high voltage but can support virtually no current. Geo-electrets seem to be able to support large currents, depending upon the size. Large rocks may conceivably provide substantial current.

This places the geo-electret in the class of a chemical cell or storage batter, and may, as a matter of speculation, find an application commercially as an energy storage means.

One may picture large blocks of granite, connected in series, as equivalent to storage batteries --- with the advantage of not requiring service or replacement and conceivably having indefinite, unlimited life.

p44.jpg

Page 45.

If this is true, and it seems to be what of the great pyramids? Can the atmospheric electric gradient charge the pyramids? Has anyone measured the potential difference between the cap and the base of Cheops? What of the pyramid shape? Is it significant?

p45a.jpg

Polarization:

Does all this mean that rocks become electrically polarized by the application o a field? Does the rock contain molecular dipoles which become oriented? Similar to becoming magnetized, can a rock become electrolyzed? Is there an electrical Curie Point, above which polarization is lost?

Let us take, for example, a large flat surface of the earth’s granitic crust, apply a positive charge at the center so as to establish a radial field.

p45b.jpg

Page 46.

This then becomes a radially polarized electrical domain. Measurements of the so-called self-potential of this region would establish the existence of such a domain. Can this pinpoint the presence of subsurface heat? Apparently, it is believed that it can.

This would infer that the hottest region is positive and that the heat gradient and electric gradient are parallel. Hence, in the case of the Koolau Plug, the central region of the plug is positive while the periphery is negative.

This charge retention in rocks, perhaps also in many solids (crystalline and amorphous), may be due to dipole orientation. A gradient or field probably aligns the constituent dipoles, so that a net potential difference results. The greater the number of aligned dipoles, the greater is the net potential. But the alignment decays, as individual dipoles flip to random positions. Hence, the net voltage drops.

Thermal agitation would appear to hasten this decay. Hence, the higher the temperature the more rapid the decay. At some temperature (as with the Curie Point in magnetism) dipole orientation cannot be maintained and the net charge would disappear.

Page 47.

Conversely, at lower (cryogenic) temperatures, the net charge may possibly be retained indefinitely. This, I believe, is true with electrets generally, although certain electret waxes (of very high resistivity) maintain charge for long periods of time.

Going forward with this thinking, one might say that the (natural) residual charge of a rock may be wiped out by heating to a certain temperature which we shall call the Electrical Curie Point. Then apply a high electric gradient to the rock as it is cooling, possibly to some cryogenic temperature where the charge persists without decaying. The stored energy would have come from the applied field. Could it be removed by shorting or an electrical load?

Or would there be a replenishment of that charge thru the mechanism of primary and secondary radiation, as discussed in the earlier sections?

Is it possible that a newly-acquired rock sensor must be polarized to be sensitive to the incident radiation? Does the degree of polarization affect the spectral band to which the rock responds? Can one change the circadian signature of a sensor by applying a field or gradient? This may be possible with rocks but why would it be effective with the so-called synthetic rocks --- resistor, diode, capacitor sensors where dipole orientation seems inappropriate.

4 people like this

Large rocks may conceivably provide substantial current.

This places the geo-electret in the class of a chemical cell or storage battery, and may, as a matter of speculation, find an application commercially as an energy storage means.

Page 45.

If this is true, and it seems to be what of the great pyramids? Can the atmospheric electric gradient charge the pyramids? Has anyone measured the potential difference between the cap and the base of Cheops? What of the pyramid shape? Is it significant?

Not pertaining to fully grasp the physics discussed, what are the implications concerning other masonic structures like temples, bridges, cathedrals, city walls, and even Roman roads? An ancient interconnected power grid with nodes and sub-stations - but no smart meters - to power what? Maybe to excite people? Knowingly?

Where possible temples are built of stone. Maybe to last longer. Maybe to create a field around the congregation. The skyward achitecture creating an anode for energy to flow into the structure - or maybe a cathode sucking the loosh out of the flock as well as the shepherd?

Doesn't make sense. A stoner should be running around the place, not lying on the couch watching YT.

4 people like this

ˆLoneStar, the implications are phenomenal, free energy!

But first, the answer to T. T. Browns' above question Q's re. the pyramid's potential will cover a lot of ground.

It's a shame T T didn't survive to witness the results of Christopher Dunn et.al research into the "machining" of the pyramids. 

We know earth acts as a giant dynamo, even if not all agree on what the core comprises, but we do know the magnetic's force field is relatively weak, but there's potential there, hold that thought for a mo.

I'll quote a couple of Dunn's paragraphs from "The Giza Power Plant" on sound and "The Piezoelectric Effect" which is relative to all megalithic structures.

Any local change in the density of an elastic medium can serve as a source for sound. This accounts for the great variety of acoustic sources because density changes my be produced in a great many ways, including mechanical, magnetic, and chemical actions. The most common sound waves are produced by the mechanical vibrations of solids liquids and gases. Solid vibrations includes strings and rods, membranes and plates, shells (e.g., bells), as well as three-dimensional extended objects like the Earth itself. Liquid sources are not as common, but the turbulent flow of water on air provides an example. Gaseous sources include organ pipes, whistles, singing flames and explosions, as well as turbulent airflow.

Christopher Dunn,The Giza Power Plant, p 128, citing Encyclopaedia Brittanica 15th ed., s.v. "Sounds, Sources of". Bot's emphasis

The Earth's energy includes mechanical, thermal, electrical, magnetic, nuclear, and chemical action, each a source for sound. it would follow, therefore, that the energy at work in the Earth would generate sound waves that would be related to the particular vibration of the energy creating it and the material through which it passes. The audible hum of an electric motor-operating at 3,600 rpm_would fall well below the level of human hearing if it were to slow down to one revolution every twenty-four hours, as in the case of the Earth. What goes unnoticed as we go about our daily lives is our planet's inaudible fundamental pulse or rhythm.

On the other end of the scale, any electrical stimulation within the Earth of piezoelectrical materials - such as quartz - would generate sound waves above the range of human hearing. Materials undergoing stress within the Earth can emit bursts of ultrasonic radiation. Materials undergoing plastic deformation emit a signal of lower amplitude than when the deformation is such as to produce cracks. Ball lightning has been speculated to be gas ionized by electricity from quartz-bearing rock, such as granite, that is subject to stress. 

Ibid., p129 Bot's emphasis

I didn't mention in my earlier post, that at the last property where I was surrounded on three sides by granite ridges rising 350 mtrs above me, that, 24/7, if all was quiet, I could always hear a sound, at first I thought it might be a machine of some sort, maybe from the barramundi farm, over the lowest ridge from me, but no, they had nothing that revolved at that speed. It was like a pulse, at about 50 rpm, not even 1 hertz. I cannot say for sure what is was, but I still cannot come up with a candidate for the source of this pulse.

And I can't say for sure whether I was actually "hearing" it, or "feeling" it in my head. The sound disappeared when I moved, to my relief.

Now to hear from the master theorist of ancient wars and weapons, J. P Farrell on the twisting and torsion effects built into the two largest Giza pyramids.

As argued by Dunn in 'The Giza Power Plant"  and noted in my previous book "The Giza Death Star", the massive granite stones surrounding the chamber (Kings) would be stressed to give off piezoelectric effects in two ways: first, by the immense load bearing down on the granite, and secondly, by the sonic vibrations coming from the Grand gallery and Antechamber…..

J. P. Farrell,The Giza death Star Deployed, p-228, Bot's emphasis

It would be too much to write the next following few lines but it basically describes the Kings Chamber and coffer, as the mixer of hydrogen gas, with electric-acoustic input tuned to the five chambers above the main chamber creating a "tertiary tesla coil". So the following describes the the limestone casing stones as the secondary coil windings.

.Now we may add a further observation, based on the accumulated experience of Eric Dollard with Tesla Magnifying Impulse Transformers. The power of the transformer was dependent upon the geometry of the system, specifically, on the number of windings in, and on the surface area of, the coil. The King's Chamber is thus the tertiary coil, or the "Tesla Coil Proper" of the whole structure, since each granite stone course functions as a winding. Moreover, the relationships of the various surface areas of the Kings Chamber are resonant to very specific celestial and terrestrial and temporal properties.

Ibid., p-228

We may now be more explicit as to which coil function the limestone courses of the whole Pyramid fulfil. Dollard remarks as follows:

"The function of the secondary coil is threefold. The first is the transforming of the primary (magnetic motive force) pulse into an abrupt travelling electric wave. Second, to provide a constant current transformation for good voltage regulation at the output terminal of the Tesla coil, and third is to match the drive impedance of the tesla coil coil to the drive impedance of the earth".

The secondary coil is of a low characteristic impedance…This low impedance requires it to be of high self capacity. This capacity is best facilitated by flat spiral coils of wide strip, or by short coils of wide strip, or by short coils of wide strip wound edgewise. The diameter of the secondary must be very nearly that of the primary loop"

Ibid, p-230

Bots note:  J P doesn't state that Dollard was referring to the Great Pyramid, just Tesla coils in general I think.

Yet another analogue of cosmic motion, that of torsion physics.-

Another important fact is the two large Pyramids at Giza is that the external walls are of different lengths and angles, giving it a twisted shape," twisted off centre relative to to the compass points".

J. P. Farrell, The Grid Of The Gods p-306

Energy is the basis of creating electricity that we can utilise, so how can we harness the power of an earthquake? Obviously, today, if that much energy were being drawn from the earth through the Great Pyramid, tourists would not be parading through it every day. In order for the system to work, the pyramid would need to be mechanically coupled with the earth and vibrating in sympathy with it. To do this, the system would need to be "primed" - we would need to initiate oscillation of the pyramid before we could tap into the earth's oscillations. After the initial priming pulse, the pyramid would be coupled with the Earth and could draw off it's energy. In effect, the Great pyramid would feed into the earth a little energy and receive an enormous amount of it in return.

How do we cause a mass of stone that weighs 5,273,834 tons to oscillate? It would seem an impossible task. Yet  there was a man in recent history who claimed  he could do just that! Nikola Tesla, a physicist and inventor with more than six hundred patents to his credit - one of them being the AC generator - created a device he called an "earthquake machine". By applying vibration at the resonant frequency of a building, he claimed he could shake the building apart. in fact, it is reported that he had to turn his machine off before the building he was testing it in came down around him. the New York World_Telegram reported Tesla's comments from a news briefing at the hotel "New Yorker" on July, 1935:

I was experimenting with vibrations. I had one of my machines going and I wanted to see if I could get it in tune with the vibration of the building. I put it up notch after notch. There was a peculiar cracking sound.

I asked my assistants where did the sound come from. They did not know. I put the machine up a few more notches. there was a louder cracking sound. i knew i was approaching the vibration of the steel building. I pushed the machine a little higher.

Suddenly, all the heavy machinery in the place was flying around. I grabbed a hammer and broke the machine. The building would have been about our ears in another few minutes. outside in the street there was pandemonium. The police and ambulances arrived. I told my assistants to say nothing. We told police it must have been an earthquake. That's all they knew about it.

A reporter at that point asked Dr. Tesla what would he need to destroy the Empire State Building. Tesla replied:

Five pounds of air pressure. If I attach the proper oscillating machine on a girder that is all the force I would need, five pounds. Vibrations will do anything. It would only be necessary to step up the vibration of the machine to fit the natural vibration of the building. That's why soldiers break step crossing a bridge. Dunn, op.cit., p- 147,148,149

So LoneStar, it comes down to the geometry and mass weight, types of material used, astro-alignments, and a whole bunch more, but the point is, there is a shit-load of potential energy everywhere.

I'm guessing the Great Pyramid was a one-off, a first, as Christopher Dunn has highlighted the "trial passages" cut into the bedrock of the Giza Plateau", and let's face it, how many of these would you want on one planet.

I was looking at a layout of a so-called "temple complex" from a paper written in 1903, and I couldn't help but think that you could land a saucer on top of a pyramid (easiest shape to lock onto) to re-energise, if too long spent below the ionosphere. 

Excuse the long post, but i love this stuff.   8)

Nobody sets out to build 50,000-plus pyramids and mounds around a planet just for the hell of it, or want of something to do. History teaches us that these primitive people were hunter-gatherers who spent their waking hours running down their next meals. if that's true, then who built these monuments? these people didn't have the time…(These) things were not built at the whims of medicine men. There was enormous global planning behind it all.

J. P. Farrell, The Grid Of The Gods" p-63, citing Carl P. Munck, Whispers From Time:The Pyramid Bible. p 80

P.S. The clock sorted itself out after a few days and went back to losing ~5mins a day, I have been messing with second adjuster on the back to try to keep it accurate, and I will then start taking it with me when going to other areas. :)

7 people like this

New Way to cook Dried Pasta:

It blew my mind Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ! I have never thought of doing it that way...

SOAK dried pasta in cold water for 2 hrs minimum.

Apparently it keeps fine for about 3 days in the fridge.

Only takes 1 minute to boil to cook.

I just thought that if you are cooking some soup pasta, just pouring hot soup over cold one might do, hey....(This wasn't mentioned in the article. I just thought of it. So no one has done this yet! If you do, please post here and let us know how it went for you.  :wink:  8)  )

Texture is said to be dense. The writer didn't say "al dente" but "stickier" than when she cooked straight dried pasta for 10 minutes.

This trick would make the secondary cooking process a blast...

Probably it's a good trick to use when you have a pasta party with friends and family in huge number. LOL

ike_131120netomeshi00.jpg

ike_131120netomeshi01.jpg

ike_131120netomeshi02.jpg

ike_131120netomeshi03.jpg

ike_131120netomeshi09.jpg

http://nlab.itmedia.co.jp/nl/articles/1311/20/news030.html

5 people like this

pal here; way back in the mountains dont hear anything; But when coming out to the highway in about 15 miles you can hear the whine of tires this shocks most people" for they hear this all the time in town. know wounder they are all nuts living in constant vibrations. 

6 people like this

I am looking for info on the Earthing/Grounding experience. I would like to know what the experience is like for each person. Are they pretty much the same for everyone? What are the physical/emotional sensations that each person experiences? Can you experience the sensations if you are not physically in contact with nature. Such as driving through the woods. I would very much like to get some honest answers. I had an interesting experience while taking a drive with my husband today.

8 people like this