Neocharm

me tel u now 15 may (in 4 parts) Part 1 (without trolls and repetitive verse)

141 posts in this topic

40, 000 Russian sailors in the Barrents sea this is the bulk of the Russian fleetpost-308-0-23429500-1426595852_thumb.jpg

260 cryptic hours

11 people like this

I like this post by "imjustsaying" on the GLP me tel u thread page 527. It says a lot:

And this year cern is searching for other diminsions and dark matter...no matter how crazy the entity sounds...the greatest minds in the world are searching for exactly what he said they would look for.
Just because we can't wrap our minds around the possibilities doesn't make it a fairy tale. If the physic science community around the world is spending money and time to upgrade their facility...they must have a reason.
No matter the outcome of this thread...science is making a giant leap forward.
Cern is not a joke.

17 people like this

03/15/2008

sickness of oil is death thing 
poeple who want oil wil die al over world things 
oil no power anymores 
not good for oil people 
they go do crazy things

RADIATION DANGER FOUND IN OILFIELDS ACROSS THE NATION

FROM December of 1990        1990!!!!

By KEITH SCHNEIDER, Special to The New York Times Published: December 3, 1990

"MORGAN CITY, La.— Radium from the earth's crust has been brought to the surface in decades of oil drilling, causing widespread radioactive contamination of the nation's oilfields.

The problem is only now being examined by the oil industry and the Federal Government, which has no regulations to deal with oilfield radiation.

A naturally occurring radioactive material, radium has been found in every oil-producing region in the country, from Alaska to Florida, causing low levels of radiation in pumps, pipes and storage tanks. The radium leaches from mineral deposits into water that comes to the surface with oil. Worst in the South

But the contamination is worst in the South and along the Gulf Coast, where radium concentrations in the water are much higher than in other regions. Compounding the problem in the South is that for years oil companies routinely poured billions of gallons of the water into thousands of unlined ponds before pumping it back into the ground or releasing it into wetlands.

"When I got here in 1988, this radium contamination in the oilfields was the only environmental problem that I had never heard about," said Dr. Paul Templet, the Secretary of the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality. "At first I didn't believe it. But we investigated it, found out it was true and now it's our newest environmental problem."

The oil industry, he added, "can no longer use the environment as a free disposal system." Questions About Health Risk

State environmental officials do not know the extent of the health risk to oil workers who handle drilling equipment contaminated by radium or to people exposed to radium-contaminated water and soil. But they are worried that exposure to radium raises the risks of cancer and other illnesses. The oil industry contends that the risk is minimal or virtually nonexistent.

Tests of wells in Louisiana and other Southern states have found that the oil-water mixture pumped to the surface contains radiation levels 5 to 30 times higher than the Government allows to be released from nuclear power plants. In contrast to the heavily regulated nuclear power industry, where emissions are strictly controlled and workers heavily protected, radiation in the oil industry has been wholly uncontrolled.

Tests this year on four ponds, or oil pits, in Louisiana found that three of them contained radium concentrations in the soil at least as high as those found at abandoned uranium mills in the West and old nuclear weapons plants in the Midwest and East. The Government is now spending billions of dollars to clean up these mills and weapons plants, and experts suggest that if the Government holds the oil industry to the same standards of safety, the costs of cleaning up oilfield radiation could also reach into the billions of dollars."

snip

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/12/03/us/radiation-danger-found-in-oilfields-across-the-nation.html

Now remember at this point, what/where plastic comes from, because the next article is current, from March 20, 2015 and may give all of us something to think about.

Lebanese customs agents seize radioactive maxi pads
March 20, 2015

By Ben Hooper 

"BEIRUT, Lebanon, March 20 (UPI) -- Customs agents at an airport in the Lebanese capital seized more than half a ton of maxi pads after radioactive material was detected in the shipment.

The Lebanese Finance Ministry said the 30 crates of feminine hygiene products, weighing a total 1,221 pounds, were seized Friday at Rafik Hariri International Airport in Beirut after electronic scanners detected radioactivity in the shipment."

snip

Do any of us really think about such things?  Perhaps we should! Perhaps we should also wonder why Lebanon found such a thing when no other country has, or have they??  Can we presume that they have indeed, and yet have remained silent about the risks involved?  Oil sickness indeed!!

:angry2:  :angry2:

15 people like this

Danish scientists are a step closer to helping those suffering from respiratory ailments thanks to a revolutionary new absorption crystal. Working out of the University of Southern Denmark the group has uncovered crystalline materials that are capable of pulling oxygen out of both air and water -which could eventually mark the end of the need to carry around large air tanks.

The revolutionary crystalline material can bind and store oxygen in high concentrations, then control its release time depending on what the user needs. This new discovery could even benefit deep sea divers, giving them superhero-like abilities to stay submerged for extended periods of time without an air tank.

The standard human body can function with only 12% oxygen in the air around us, but what if we needed it in higher concentrations?

[snip]

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/10/10/absorbing-crystal-can-steal-oxygen-from-air/

cough ... me tel u ?

13 people like this

Don't forget the oddities about the new pope etc. And also that the exploding star would be seen twice (second witnessing) which happened indeed twice.

Keep in mind that there was a twitter hoax of a bomb at the white house and Obama injured on April 27.

Its very possible that the entity just saw headlines and could not differentiate what was true and what was a twitter hoax etc.

It's also very possible in retrospect that the entity meant May 2015 but that was not even contemplated by the Rubicon researchers. For me personally the closest we came to it being a Fuse Year was 2013.

blessings

aco

The simple truth; May 2013 was the total shift into the higher dimension. For our closed mindset as a collective here on earth, we can only comprehend this by our own paths and eventually knowing. Fear based mongering has been with this timeline since it began. The true secret is the "collective". What I mean by this; if more than half the world opens their hearts and clears away their conscious mind to the positive, to the higher dimension within us all...then we will all move into this realm. The secret to change is in the conscious, it opens the heart by not just understanding but knowing what path you're on. Change only comes from that. We are all connected and that truth will set us free. We have been mindlessly brain washed since we came here. The illusion is not even time. It's opening our true nature of soul; exploring the knowledge that what we create here is the true illusion. Money, drama, crime, pain, heartache, material goods, division, hate, sadness, fear, wars, faimine, power and the many others that keeps us in the darkness. To close this system down; the collective together have to create this by simply removing these negative aspects of ourselves.

Will this take place otherwise? Soon. We are in OT and the clock is about to stop. For us and many others who have woken up; we just awake into the higher realm. For those who are stuck In their minds subconscious; they start the whole process again.

I am going to throw this in here.  Although from 2009, we don't know how the entity saw the future events like he did, and I don't believe anyone ever mentioned this particular one before.  When I read this, it hit me that this was the brown cheats incident, no not from 2013, but still after the release, and still viable for the entity to have seen, (ie: 1994-1999) from the most recent page of me tel u on glp I know there has been a lot of talk about this brown cheat one especially.

4/5/08

brown cheat be4 15 may 

Brown told to 'purge' Cabinet of cheats

Jason Groves

May 24, 2009  <<< yes dated May 24, but read the lead in, it says most high-profile victims to date, which means prior to and an ongoing situation, so definitely taking place before May 15

"GORDON BROWN was under mounting pressure to “purge” his Cabinet of expenses cheats last night as the scandal claimed its two most ­high-profile victims to date."

"With speculation mounting that the Prime Minister could be forced to hold an autumn election, Labour activists demanded a clear-out of ministers who have abused the ex­­penses system or used it to “play the property market for personal gain”.

The call, backed privately by many ministers, could see the removal of Transport Secretary Geoff Hoon, Pensions Secretary James Purnell and Communities Secretary Hazel Blears.

They each used a legal dodge to avoid paying thousands of pounds in capital gains tax when selling ­properties they had previously claimed second-home expenses on.

It came as the expenses row claimed its two most prominent casualties. David Cameron’s former aide Andrew MacKay agreed to stand down at the next election after speaking to the Tory leader yesterday and a stormy meeting with constituents."

snip

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/103026/Brown-told-to-purge-Cabinet-of-cheats

10 people like this

We all know that the entity mentioned more than once, and on more than one date, the moving earth and aperils 17.  I could quote a bunch of them, but this is the one I was looking for, in particular due to the reference to dolphins

from March 19, 2008

snip  

yes litle water come b4 17 aperils, big waters come b4 15 may 
many dolphin and other demise 

snip

3/16/08

very moving earth 17 aperils u line time

good thing happen even number days u line time 
bad thing happen not even number days 

The reason I am bringing up the April 17 date/dolphins is because about a week prior to the March 11. 2011 date, between 50/90  melon headed "whales"  beached themselves in Japan(a melon headed whale is actually a dolphin)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melon-headed_whale

from March 17, 2011

The Whale/Dolphin Beaching's Quake Connection

"Japan has been hit by a monster earthquake and tsunami. The epicentre of the quake was in Miyagi Prefecture. On 6 March, a week earlier, 50 Mellon Headed whales beached in Ibaraki Prefecture, a little over 100 kilometres south. Twenty-two of the whales were refloated and saved."

http://www.transients.info/2011/03/whaledolphin-beachings-quake-connection.html

So then, remembering that yesterday was April 10, 2015    and a week from now would be April 17th

150 dolphins feared dead after mass beaching in Japan 

"At least 149 melon-headed whales – a species of dolphin – were found at the Hokota beach on Friday, according to local officials. Rescue efforts were abandoned as night fell, and only a handful of mammals could be saved."

http://rt.com/news/248785-dolphins-beached-dead-japan/

It seems to me, that right at this moment we have a thread on Chani about the seriousness of the melting ice, at the "top of the globe"

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/7846-arctic-sea-ice-methane-rising-sea-levels/ I find this particular bit of synchronicity pretty danged interesting!

3/22/08

17 aprils earth moves were big ice is, bring big water drown 

4/3/08

helo 

me not know west coast 
problem begin earth moving 
ice fal oceon 17 aperils 

Helo, tank u 

were ice meet water problem begin ok 
helo, top of globe 
but earth must move first 

So then, I recall reading after the 2011 quake, that the Japanese were really caught off guard, because they expected the big one to happen in Tokyo, AND that they still were still expecting a 9 to happen in or close to Tokyo.  So being the oddball I am, I went to google earth and did some looking around, locations of the beachings, in relation to Tokyo and 2011 "earthquake", etc, and below you will see what I found!

In this first one you will see 2 pins, the lower one is where the 50 whales/dolphins beached in 2011, IP Pin.  (Ibaraki Prefecture) The upper pin, MP Pin, (Myagi Prefecture) is the general location of the "epicenter" of the 2011 "quake".

post-5-0-00560000-1428789640_thumb.jpg

In this one you will see HB Pin, (Hokota Beach) where the beaching of whales/dolphins happened yesterday, in relation to TJ pin (Tokyo,Japan). 

post-5-0-84612100-1428789778_thumb.jpg

This one you will see how close to Tokyo, the 2011 beaching was, (IP Pin). This actually surprised me a bit.

post-5-0-91968900-1428790328_thumb.jpg

This one shows the whole picture, 2011/2015 in relation to distances between beaching incidences, Tokyo, Myagi Prefecture.  Seems to me from this picture, the 2011 "quake" should not have happened where it did, and why they were expecting it in Tokyo, instead. 

post-5-0-39283900-1428790364_thumb.jpg

I am adding one more picture to show where Fukushima is located Fs Pin, still around 134 miles from Tokyo, and most likely close to the edge of the Myagi Prefecture is where the epicenter was.

post-5-0-07731100-1428804016_thumb.jpg

Note also that the entity said the ice at the top of the globe (Arctic) would fall>>but earth must move first. No intent to create fear with this, as I could be wrong just as well as not, but when I find things that seem to fit, wellllll, there you have it!

Another link regarding the beached Dolphins

Japan Times: Over 150 dolphins wash ashore at multiple locations — 50 miles from Fukushima border — Could be largest mass stranding ever reported in nation’s history — Govt’ Expert: “The dolphins may have had psychological problems… We don’t see any immediate signs of cancer” (VIDEO)

http://enenews.com/japan-times-150-dolphins-wash-ashore-multiple-locations-around-50-miles-fukushima-border-be-largest-mass-stranding-reported-japan-govt-expert-dolphins-psychological-proble

15 people like this

Great analysis, breezy.

Adding to that is S0's earthquake uptick watch for the coming week. It makes your analysis all the more eerie. I do find the mass dolphin beaching a compelling sign of something about to shift with the earth. If it were only a handful, then maybe not. But 150 -- they must be responding to something.

9 people like this

Scroll down to see world's earthquakes and even more down to see the list of volcano activity, mass death of animals (click 'VIEW'), earth approaching objects. May 15th isn't listed yet...: http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

5 people like this

Thank you breezy, kandescent and Cinna. Great insight! You're not causing fear breezy, I have had many of my psychic friends and Native American friends say Japan will be hit very soon with a earthquake that will sink the island: that will begin the end scenarios here and open the true new beginning of the fifth earth; or fourth dimension reality. They speak of this from their ancestoral knowledge. Elohim and Ra both expressed many will leave by what we call death, less by ascension to the higher dimensions and some will stay as Earth sheds her last layers of the 3D disguise. Since time is irrelevant; we can only place the puzzle pieces together and watch as they connect us to the next phase here in these crazy, amazing and informative times. Wonderful work you three

6 people like this

The simple truth; May 2013 was the total shift into the higher dimension. For our closed mindset as a collective here on earth, we can only comprehend this by our own paths and eventually knowing. Fear based mongering has been with this timeline since it began. The true secret is the "collective". What I mean by this; if more than half the world opens their hearts and clears away their conscious mind to the positive, to the higher dimension within us all...then we will all move into this realm. The secret to change is in the conscious, it opens the heart by not just understanding but knowing what path you're on. Change only comes from that. We are all connected and that truth will set us free. We have been mindlessly brain washed since we came here. The illusion is not even time. It's opening our true nature of soul; exploring the knowledge that what we create here is the true illusion. Money, drama, crime, pain, heartache, material goods, division, hate, sadness, fear, wars, faimine, power and the many others that keeps us in the darkness. To close this system down; the collective together have to create this by simply removing these negative aspects of ourselves.

Will this take place otherwise? Soon. We are in OT and the clock is about to stop. For us and many others who have woken up; we just awake into the higher realm. For those who are stuck In their minds subconscious; they start the whole process again. You must of forgot, there is no actual time: it's realitive to each step along the way to our own awakening and knowledge of such profound discoveries ahead! We all move on including the Dolphins. Your here for an instant; explore, discover, take a part and put together the truly divine God consciousness that bridges that soulful child in us all. Enjoy the waves ahead; ride them or not...smile, laugh and enjoy family and friends. In the end you end up with your consciousness, your memories and your souls light!

Don't get caught up in the emotion part in all this; enjoy the exploratory aspect of yourself, your surroundings and the amazing time we are in. It's only scary or creates fear to those who believe in that mindset. We all asked for this when we came here; these moments to come only serves are curiosity and the foregone truth of what will transpire still ahead.

3 people like this

The decision as to whether 'one' will 'ascend' (and I say that without inferring particular meaning of the shift or event or ascension) is already made for each and every individual 12:12. One just needs to sit back and wait.

5 people like this

Haven't watched this yet but I do like her.

Little Grandmother tells about Big changes on mother earth!

Galactic News, Health and Nutrition, Mother Earth, Spiritual News .

Apr142015

Einar Sørbye

Published on Apr 12, 2015

Sjaman and «wisdom keeper» Kiesha «Little Grandmother» Crowther: One of the reasons I have been asked to gather the Tribe of Many Colors and to share the messages and information I have been given is to help prepare humanity for the unbelievable shift that is prophesied to happen on planet Earth.

Nearly all indigenous people’s prophecies, including the Maya and the Hopi, agree that something massive is due to happen on Earth at this time, something that will change the entire path of human development.

All the indigenous spiritual elders, advanced beings, and wisdom keepers on the planet right now are receiving a similar vision from Spirit and from Mother Earth herself—we are in the midst of a Great Shift on planet Earth that will bring with it destruction of the old and herald a new age. Mother Earth will shift into her high heavenly self and that human beings arebeing given an opportunity to go with her into a higher dimension. It isa pivotal moment of collective choice for humanity. Will we continue on our destructive, blind, life-killing path, or will we radically change the consciousness of humanity and start living from the heart, once again in harmony with Mother Earth?

Source http://www.stage2omega.com/little-grandmother-tells-about-big-changes-on-mother-earth/?utm_source=Stage2Omega+Daily+Digest+Newsletter&utm_campaign=bbf97bb1a7-Stage2Omega_Nightly_Digest_Newsletter1_11_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_65449d26fb-bbf97bb1a7-218660805

8 people like this

WHITE HATS REPORT #50 - WE'RE BACK

Posted By: Seawitch [send E-Mail]

Date: Wednesday, 15-Apr-2015 02:10:13

White Hats Report #50 — WE’RE BACK

(The White Hats Report) After much soul searching, it’s been decided to restart The White Hats Report website in an effort to continue the work begun over 4 years and 47 reports ago. At that time, we suspended our reporting as other matters had to take precedence.

In the meantime, Kerry Cassidy graciously provided me blog space on her Project Camelot website wherein I offered submissions periodically for posting and some sites linked to this blog including One World of Nations.

In addition, the furor over our failure to release #48 was addressed in my article entitled “About 48”. This was written for my blog at Project Camelot’s website in addition to being posted here. In this article, I attempted to clarify (1) Why report #48 was not released as promised; (2) The original purpose and objective of the reports and (3) the targeted audience of the White Hats Reports. I also stated the various reasons why report #48 wasn’t released, in part due to the total apathetic response to the historic speech delivered by Lord David James on February 16, 2012 in the House of Lords. He described the $15 trillion theft by the Federal Reserve in favor of Pureheart Investments, LTD. At the time, the approximate deficit of the US criminal government’s income tax obligation shortfall obligated future generations of Americans if not cosmetically enhanced.

And not a single word. Not a single investigation or rally or groundswell of outrage to effect change. The silence was and still IS deafening. Seems you all don’t care and condone the corruption of your government and the banksters who own your futures, your children’s future and their children’s future.

I also stated in “About 48” that just because we didn’t release #48 then we couldn’t release it in the future. That remains the case but until it appears that support from all corners of the US will be behind it, there’s no reason to even consider such a disclosure. Do we want clean governance and pro active media monitoring?

This time around, our focus will not be on the cabal or the politician/law enforcement/judiciary/corporate crowd as they have displayed before the world exactly where they stand by doing absolutely nothing about the deep corruption of the financial system. Our focus this time will be you, the readers. After my response to a troll blogger at another site went semi-viral, being dubbed “Paladin’s Manifesto” by Kerry at Project Camelot, the response from you, the readers, has been overwhelming. It’s both humbled and heartened me and is the impetus behind us resuming the battle in a very public and directed way. Also, we have the backing of key, well placed senior entities whose probity is beyond question.

There’s no room for egos in the battle against the cabal as it fractures, divides and distracts us from our main goal and that remains total freedom. Joining hands and forces with other warriors in the battle to break the chains of our slavery is the ultimate goal.

“The Matrix is a system, Neo”

The tax system, the social media system, the government health care system, the political system, the banking system, the welfare system and all the other “systems” form the invisible prison we live in today. Through the owned media rock stars, these systems are introduced, promoted and defended by the ever running Agency run propaganda machine. As good slaves, we all buy into the control mechanism that keeps us in chains.

“But when you’re inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save.”

We’ve become the shining example of “boiling the frog”. We take the bait of social media or the health care system and immerse ourselves in THEIR matrix, like a mindless fish, swallowing the bait hook, line and sinker. Rather than give pushback every time they tried to take an inch, we’ve sat back and allowed the inches to turn into feet and now it’s a mile every time a new piece of the agenda (21) is introduced. And we continue to adapt without even voicing objections, too busy with latest twitter trend or checking our facebook accounts to be bothered. We have become enraptured with mediocrity.

“But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged.”

With the water getting a bit hotter and we learn to adapt to less freedom, we start to espouse their immoral views and stances, further taking ourselves down that dark hole to the abyss, soon to be unable to think for ourselves or do for ourselves, completely dependent on the puppet Masters to determine our entire existence. As they have planned and programmed society today.

“And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it.”

We give in to their immoral codes and satanic rituals, soon adopting them as our own because it’s the politically correct thing to do, violating nature’s laws and the Creator’s laws in the process…..to our own detriment.

Reality

Those of you who’ve gotten wind of our restarting this blog were perhaps hoping we had something positive to announce, I’m sorry to disappoint you. The cold, harsh reality is, things are bad and they’re going to get much worse unless we all take action. The Chinese are in a battle against the European bloodline families for control of the financial system and given they’ll be backing it up with gold, who do you think will win? And they won’t be saving the US or you in the process, we HAVE to save ourselves. If we continue smoking the hopium promoted by the mainstream media and the cabal’s internet shills, we’ll be the ones left standing when the music stops.

Challenge

The positive response to my “Manifesto” has rallied the “troops” to give it one more try, one last attempt to right the wrongs, set things straight and take back our country, lives and heritage. So it’s time to decide whether you wish to lead, follow or get out of the way.

Those of you who wish to lead, it’s time to step up, be counted and make a difference. We’ve sat around the campfire and discussed the response of the public to all the rumored mass arrests. I’ve got news for you, it isn’t happening. Who will do the arresting? The same corrupt law enforcement gangs who’ve allowed the criminals to build their empire in the last 100+ years? The same politicians who are beholden to the puppet masters for their government stipend funded by the taxpayers?

If you wish to follow or support, then we will assist with that in every way possible.

And for those of you who need to get out of the way…..if you aren’t for us, you’re against us. If you “fight to protect it” as Morpheus says, you’ll become our enemy as well. If your children and grandchildren aren’t important enough to save, then GET OUT OF THE WAY.

The world we live in is changing rapidly and if we want a seat at the table to determine our future, we need to act NOW. Rest assured there will be a sorting out process in the coming weeks and months to determine the new direction of the country and the world.

Times have not stood still. Other warriors of freedom in the fight with us, have affected major gains in Global relationship development, and have a freedom window of dialog into the foremost Asian policy debating groups. The very relationships we need to be cultivating if we are to have any representative consideration in the new, emerging and fast changing world evolving in ways diametrically opposed to the Cabal and corrupted Western Fiscal systems of control. We have good Allies, we are not alone.

We have a window of opportunity that will not stay open forever so the time to ACT is NOW.

Source: The White Hats Report

LINK: http://www.theeventchronicle.com/intel/white-hats-report-50-were-back/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=15088

8 people like this

Yes! if there was such a thing as "a space/time here and now"...that would be time to act. 

So let's state that NOW is the time to ACT...to do what?

What 'ACT' would change the Earth unfolding processes that wouldn't threaten human's?

7 people like this

Love each other as the one consciousness that we are. Realize that the whole universe is a fractal and see that any actions against any part will affect the whole. This mindset, when utilized properly, should stop all wars, poverty, racism, etc and will allow us to progress to the level of consciousness we need to save the planet, and ourselves!

9 people like this

Yes! if there was such a thing as "a space/time here and now"...that would be time to act. 

What 'ACT' would change the Earth unfolding processes that wouldn't threaten human's?

For every single human being to change themselves Cinna into the best that they can be, with thought, action and deed. That one act by every living human would change the world in an instant, but I am not holding my breath.

8 people like this

Please Cinna, do tell...!

Beard

4 people like this

OK Luk3: that's great. So tell us please how do you do it in your own life? day to day...moment to moment?

and Jessica: Yes! fantastic! but tell us please how do you do it in your own life? day to day...moment to moment?

How do YOU change the world? YOU! in your own microworld?

PS. Beard: trying! :-

1 person likes this

@Cinna  I FEEL my way through each moment of each day.  If it feels right (in my gut or solar plexus) I do it, say it etc and when thoughts come into my mind (that don't seem to be my own or are negative) I challenge them, I question them and I reject them as not my own or not beneficial to myself and others.

I put others before myself and I believe totally in 'service to others' over 'service to self'.

I run everything past my higher self by 'feeling my way' and trying to stay on path.  I talk to my HS and guides continuously, not just in the evening before bed, but whenever I need to -  about literally everything, especially if I am struggling or have a big decision to make.  My life, decisions, how I am feeling if I feel challenged by something.

It really is just about being aware of who you are, your responsibility as a good human being and more importantly as an infinite expanding soul energy - who is present here on Earth at the moment to do my best to assist in and witness something spectacular - and enjoy that ride. :-*

7 people like this