eyelight

Nelson Mandela in hospital for scheduled medical check-up, no cause for 'alarm'

45 posts in this topic

I still tend to believe Mandela passed several days ago and that they are holding him on life support until the can get Obama on African soil to make the unifying speech of his career.

After all Obama being Black is probably the only one who could unify the entire African tribes and either prevent outright revolt or spark the fire in the bellies of the African native peoples in the next period of ultimate human bloodshed.

We shall know very soon what will come to pass.

I agree with you and Aco on that one...

I wish to see the unification, but it really needs to come from within...

Requirements for education, equal opportunities, coherent attitudes, assurance of security, yadayadayada...at least all the components of basic human rights MUST BE PROVIDED for anyone to grow further freely.

How can we achieve that...when we are all trying to do it by fragmented approaches (because the issue is way too big to handle as one simple issue) ...

Anyone got any good idea...???

Official says Nelson Mandela on life support; Zuma cancels travel plans

By Faith Karimi and Robyn Curnow

June 27, 2013

"Pretoria, South Africa (CNN) -- South Africans lit candles outside the hospital where anti-apartheid icon Nelson Mandela lay Wednesday night amid a report that the former president was on life support.

An official briefed on his condition said he was on life support, but government spokesman Mac Maharaj declined to comment on the report, citing doctor-patient confidentiality.

Mandela, 94, considered the founding father of South Africa's multiracial democracy, has been hospitalized since June 8 for a recurring lung infection.

Authorities have described his condition as critical since Sunday, and after visiting him late Wednesday night, President Jacob Zuma canceled his visit to Mozambique where he was supposed to attend a summit Thursday on infrastructure investment."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/26/world/africa/south-africa-mandela/

I believe Mandela died last Wed at 2 pm my time.  I felt it.  Nevertheless, whether that is the exact time or not is moot.  I too believe he is actually gone, and life support is being used for some reason.

Mandela: Doctors Said 'Turn Off Life Support'

Doctors advised members of Nelson Mandela's family that his life support should be turned off, court documents show.

5:01pm UK, Thursday 04 July 2013

Doctors advised that Nelson Mandela's life support should be turned off because he was in a 'permanent vegetative state', court documents show.

The declaration from members of the former president's family came as part of a family dispute over the graves of three of his children.

In documents dated June 26 they said: "He is in a permanent vegetative state and is assisted in breathing by a life support machine.

"The Mandela family have been advised by the medical practitioners that his life support machine should be switched off.

"Rather than prolonging his suffering, the Mandela family is exploring this option as a very real probability."

more here:  http://news.sky.com/story/1111614/mandela-doctors-said-turn-off-life-support

Another words they are ready.....

I feel sorry for Mandela but I suppose its been his final act for his people to let them suspend his body and life in limbo until everything was right. God speed and lets hope with dignity and honour.

Imprisonment again for him...till they let go of him...urgh... :'(

Thank you, Nelson Mandela, for being who you were.

Wishing you the fastest entry to "the other side" peacefully.

You will be finally, totally, FREE then.

All the best...

Mandelas demand CNN funeral deal - report

2013-07-07 10:10

Johannesburg - Makaziwe Mandela and her niece Ndileka held a sensitive meeting at the end of last month with officials from the SABC and the presidency over broadcasting rights for former president Nelson Mandela's eventual funeral.

The Sunday Independent reported that the meeting was convened to discuss the coverage of Mandela’s funeral, of which the SABC is the official broadcaster. However the Mandelas demanded that CNN be given “preferential” access and status throughout.

more here: http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Mandelas-demand-CNN-funeral-deal-report-20130707

Mandelas demand CNN funeral deal - report

2013-07-07 10:10

Johannesburg - Makaziwe Mandela and her niece Ndileka held a sensitive meeting at the end of last month with officials from the SABC and the presidency over broadcasting rights for former president Nelson Mandela's eventual funeral.

The Sunday Independent reported that the meeting was convened to discuss the coverage of Mandela’s funeral, of which the SABC is the official broadcaster. However the Mandelas demanded that CNN be given “preferential” access and status throughout.

more here: http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Mandelas-demand-CNN-funeral-deal-report-20130707

It does not matter what family you're from, only what kind of spirit you are.

CNN pay better.... sad that greed has crept in so deeply

??? ??? ???

I guess they will just take him home and let him sit on that machine until they are good and ready to let him pass. It seems too much to hope that they will allow him to pass with dignity and respect.

Mbeki: Nelson Mandela may leave hospital, recuperate at home

Former South African president Thabo Mbeki told local media that he predicted Mandela would soon be going home. Mandela turns 95 on Thursday.

Kaitlin Funaro July 14, 2013 11:53

Nelson Mandela may soon be leaving the hospital to recuperate at home, former South African president Thabo Mbeki said.

Mbeki made the prediction that Mandela will soon be going home at a memorial service on Saturday.

"I know the doctors who are working with him are very good people, very good doctors and they are doing a very excellent job. I am quite certain that Madiba will be discharged," Mbeki said, using Mandela's clan name.

The most recent official update on Mandela's condition is that the former leader is still in critical but stable condition.

Friends who have visited the ailing Mandela told the Associated Press that he is on a form of mechanical ventilation.

more here: http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/africa/south-africa/130714/mbeki-nelson-mandela-may-leave-hospital-recuperate-

...I thought of more sinister plot...they could make him Zombi-nised, pretend that he's still ok and show up in the background of ceremonies and so on, in order to stop splitting African union... :-\ :(

Sincerely hope not...

During an imaginative conversation with a couple of equally loopy Chanites on Chat the other day, we came up with the horrifying possibility that if Mandela doesn't die soon, he could end up popping out of Kate Middletown as a "Mini-Me- Mandela" as a result of some weird occultist practice gone horribly wrong. Whilst it would be embarrassing for Kate, (not to mention William), it could leave the royals without any true "royal bloodline". On the other hand, it could pop out looking like Harry, leading to the same bloodline problem.

Just a thought, (not my own)  :)

I think they keeping him alive till after his 95th birthday which is tomorrow  :rolleyes:

It is probably inevitable that change will come to Africa with the passing over of Nelson Mandela.  I pray that it is a good change, but all change comes with some degree of difficulty.

The most important thing here is that they release him and let him go - what comes after that is already determined and meant to be.  Something 'tacky' will be seen during this change.

Love and Light to those of Africa and South Africa - Mandela led the people well during his time and he will always be remembered for that.

How many times will Mandela mistakenly die before he is officially dead, I wonder?!?  ???

This apparently happened yesterday (Saturday).

George Bush Sr mistakenly announces Nelson Mandela's death

George Bush Sr, the former president of the United States, sent social media sites into a frenzy on Saturday by falsely announcing that Nelson Mandela had died.

By Harriet Alexander

3:34PM BST 01 Sep 2013

Mr Bush, 89, sent condolences which were picked up by an American newswire, BNO. It was then flashed up by CNN.

Jim McGrath, spokesman for Mr Bush, sent out an email entitled: "Statement by President George H. W. Bush on the death of Nelson Mandela."

2 people like this

So  Mandela is in "intensive care" BUT at home, with the same doctors who were taking care of him in the hospital. ???  Who ever heard of discharging an unstable patient from the hospital. I guess maybe (if he is actually still alive) this is like going to hospice. That I could understand, if they would put it plainly like that.

Nelson Mandela home from hospital, remains 'unstable'

By Erin Conway-Smith
September 1, 2013, 11:41 a.m.

JOHANNESBURG, South Africa – Nelson Mandela was discharged from the hospital Sunday but will continue receiving care at home under the close supervision of doctors, and with his family nearby.

The former South African president, who is 95, was taken by ambulance from a Pretoria hospital, where he spent the last three months, to his home in the upscale Houghton suburb of Johannesburg.

He remains in critical condition “and is at times unstable,” requiring “medical interventions,” according to South African President Jacob Zuma’s office, the only official source of updates on Mandela’s health.

“Nevertheless, his team of doctors are convinced that he will receive the same level of intensive care at his Houghton home that he received in Pretoria,” a statement said.

Mandela’s home, already outfitted with a clinic, has been reconfigured to provide him with hospital-level treatment. He will be cared for by the same team of doctors and nurses who were tending to him in the hospital.

http://www.latimes.com/world/worldnow/la-fg-wn-nelson-mandela-home-hospital-discharged-20130901,0,7888155.story

Nelson Mandela is on life support and that is the only thing keeping him breathing - is he still alive?  That depends on your definition of how much time his soul actually spends in that body.  It is very cruel for them to do this to a man like this.

2 people like this

I am seriously wondering if they are keeping him on life support intentionally, to try and 'break the spell' of the CHANI project prediction and create their own deviant timeline.

1 person likes this

I am seriously wondering if they are keeping him on life support intentionally, to try and 'break the spell' of the CHANI project prediction and create their own deviant timeline.

I don't think that would be possible because he did die before may 15 as the entity predicted they just brought him back...

How do we know that?  We don't really, do we?  It is just theory and supposition at this point.  

Even if it is/was true, my understanding of how the TPTB think is still tied to 3rd dimensional, linear thinking and could very well still be trying to 'stack the deck'; that is if they believe or understand, even somewhat, in the the power of mass consciousness as a driving mechanism for timeline shifts, then this could be their attempt to shift mass consciousness away from the CHANI prediction.

Just an idea.

3 people like this

How do we know that?  We don't really, do we?  It is just theory and supposition at this point.  

Even if it is/was true, my understanding of how the TPTB think is still tied to 3rd dimensional, linear thinking and could very well still be trying to 'stack the deck'; that is if they believe or understand, even somewhat, in the the power of mass consciousness as a driving mechanism for timeline shifts, then this could be their attempt to shift mass consciousness away from the CHANI prediction.

Just an idea.

Touché