Icanseeatoms

Vaccines

287 posts in this topic

And to add, not vaccine related, but "It's okay to take, very rare reactions..."   I woke up a couple of weeks ago with vertigo - never had it before, couldn't function when I moved my head, or even when I didn't.  I'm thinking brain tumour with my other cancer spreading.  Went to emergency, then my GP and eventually signed up for a CT brain scan with contrast dye.  Apparently very few people react and if you do it's immediately.  All good for me - and I continually drink a lot of water - until 4 days later.  Measles-like rash appeared, not too itchy, but annoying and hard to tell if I'm feverish or because it's so hot here.  The good news is that my brain is fine, I'm still breathing and I still have spots but I'm sure they're on the way out.

My point is, I must make a note to my GP and to the clinic where this was done and many people may neglect to when they've recovered, or the information is tossed.  I wouldn't choose to have the dye again, but then it's usually pretty serious when you need that procedure.

5 people like this

Anytime, Deek.  I find the cheaper stuff actually works better. You can really tell it's working when you feel little patches at the back of your throat burn.  Works best when taken preventatively.  

Nice excuse to have a shot of tequila each day. ;)

2 people like this

Just to add to Bryan's testimony, I have NOT HAD A FLU for 3 years, since I started to reject the flu shots by giving up my health industry career (=mandatory vaccine shots every single year).

Before that, as soon as I was injected with flu vaccs, got sick badly, and the last flu I had straight after being injected was "deathly" that I really felt I wasn't even sure if I could make it through. That did it for me.

I stopped listening to anyone wanting me to get injected since then.

We got enough shite falling from the sky via chemtrails and commercial airliners like deekin mentioned above.

There's NO ORGANIC FOOD here.

Cuz everything is dusted with these chemtrail/conventional dusts. (Maybe we can call indoor mushrooms still safe, hey...)

I hate to see Israeli tech buildings appearing all over the world to run the complete indoor set up for growing veges....mind you, I thought it was the Venus Project came up with that idea.................

Anyway, we need to source some safe food.

Unless we morph ourselves quickly to be able to survive such oppression.

...........But saying that, I still believe that once we, as the Humanity, regains our memory of how to CHANGE everything, we conquer such shite and we will transform the planet instantly to be safe and happy environment for all of us. We have that amazing power within us. Just we can't recall it properly yet, that's all. And the time for THE TOTAL RECALL is coming closer, methinks......

3 people like this

9 minutes ago, unity said:

Just to add to Bryan's testimony, I have NOT HAD A FLU for 3 years, since I started to reject the flu shots by giving up my health industry career (=mandatory vaccine shots every single year).

Before that, as soon as I was injected with flu vaccs, got sick badly, and the last flu I had straight after being injected was "deathly" that I really felt I wasn't even sure if I could make it through. That did it for me.

I stopped listening to anyone wanting me to get injected since then.

We got enough shite falling from the sky via chemtrails and commercial airliners like deekin mentioned above.

There's NO ORGANIC FOOD here.

Cuz everything is dusted with these chemtrail/conventional dusts. (Maybe we can call indoor mushrooms still safe, hey...)

I hate to see Israeli tech buildings appearing all over the world to run the complete indoor set up for growing veges....mind you, I thought it was the Venus Project came up with that idea.................

Anyway, we need to source some safe food.

Unless we morph ourselves quickly to be able to survive such oppression.

...........But saying that, I still believe that once we, as the Humanity, regains our memory of how to CHANGE everything, we conquer such shite and we will transform the planet instantly to be safe and happy environment for all of us. We have that amazing power within us. Just we can't recall it properly yet, that's all. And the time for THE TOTAL RECALL is coming closer, methinks......

Indoor gardens and greenhouses may be the best stop-gap measure we have until the Chemtrailing bullshit ends, Unity.  However I do agree that most indoor farming practices are toxic and harmful to our health  

My remedy:  I put this system together for around $250 (Canadian dollars) this fall and have been harvesting fresh salad greens every night after about 4 weeks in.

it takes up very little space and after 30 days pays for its own electricity and plant nutrients by offsetting the cost we’d normally spend on salad greens at the grocery store. 

It’s not organic, but it’s alive until just moments before consuming, and I don’t use any sprays or contaminants of any kind. Just basic mineral based nutrients and filtered tap water. And zero waste!  Plus the heat from the sunlamp helps keep the ambient temperature warmer so we need to use the heat less  

Here in British Columbia it is currently -10 Celsius with two feet of snow outside and I’m eating fresh live greens every night and reducing our dependency on expensive trucked-in produce that is going rotten just hours after we buy it. 

Fresh, live food like this is essential to keeping our immune systems healthy during the challenging winter months/flu season.  

If anyone in interested in putting together a system like this, it’s pretty easy  YouTube has tons of tutorials and I’m happy to offer my own input as well. 

AD301720-8649-405B-890F-A012C4FE55AF.jpeg

6 people like this

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bryan!! Your indoor Vegie garden looks awesome!!!!

I agree for the intermittent way we can manage ourselves, too. If we all can participate, possibly we can do the swaps with others who grow different veges, and we can chip in to create harmonious communities, too, methinks!(・∀・) Thanks for your great pic!

4 people like this

Scandalous CDC director RESIGNS after caught buying shares of vaccine maker Merck while heading the CDC

As yet more proof that the CDC functions as little more than an extension of the corrupt vaccine industry, CDC director Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald was forced to resign yesterday following a scandalous Politico report that exposed her ownership of shares of Big Tobacco companies as well as Merck, a prominent vaccine manufacturer whose products are promoted by the CDC.

The gross conflict of interest didn’t stop there, either: Fitzgerald also purchased shares of junk food companies and a tobacco corporation, according to media reports, all while she was serving as director of the CDC. “Documents revealed Fitzgerald had holdings in Reynolds American, British American Tobacco, Imperial Brands, Philip Morris International, and Altria Group,” reports CNBC.

“Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald had also invested money in food and pharmaceutical companies just one month after taking over the job,” reports the UK Daily Mail.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-01-31-scandalous-cdc-director-resigns-after-caught-buying-shares-of-vaccine-maker-merck-while-heading-the-cdc.html#

4 people like this

New Zealand has to be the most over regulated country in the First World. It seems everything is prohibited or compulsory.

The most ridiculous bit of legislation I've come across so far is the need to acquire a Resource Consent ($20 a few years ago) from local Council to have a backyard barbecue at Christmas.

It's also unnerving to live in a society where legally you have no rights at all: NZ does not have a Constitution, but relies on the fact that it is under rule from the UK which does not have a written formalised and consistent constitution either.

NZ is however signatory to the United Nations Bill of Human Rights- for whatever that's worth (not much in my experience).

Through the grapevine talk indicates that while some doctors into alternate health may be against vaccines, chemtrails, wifi etc anything they say or do means instant end of career.

The Law seems to be their vulnerablity however.

Rima Laibow put out a recent video on vaccination, pointing out that

" Local governmental units such as counties, school boards, States and even nations may pass laws mandating vaccinations.  These are superseded by treaty law, which overrides local and national laws. For example,the 126 countries which have ratified the Geneva Conventions. "

According to her, carrying an Advance Vaccine Directive (duly registered) overrides local law and has been successfully used in courts in countries where vaccinations are mandatory.

Personally I haven't had a vaccination in decades although recently offered them by my GP ,politely declined with no objection (but I wonder how long doctors can do this, especially after a recent article in the local rag claiming that unvaccinated people can inadvertantly  give the flu to "vulnerable people " such as the elderly and children).

Here's the website :http://drrimatruthreports.com/advance-vaccine-directive-card-faqs/

5 people like this

I don't know if I overlooked this series if it came out earlier and it's already posted here.  A friend emailed this today by Ty Bollinger, who's previously done a very informative one on cancer in 2015.  It looks like it will only be available for a little while:

We've had thousands of people tell us they missed one (or more) episodes…

So by popular request, we're making all 7 episodes of The Truth About Vaccines available for you to watch free today right here!

We're going to leave them up through the weekend (until midnight Sunday night), so be sure to set some time aside to watch any you missed, or to watch those you want to see again.

In fact, if any of your friends or family missed the series, forward this email to them and they'll be able to watch too, without having to even register (this weekend only)!

Also, our Q&A broadcast is starting in just a few minutes:
Go here to watch the Q&A today at 12:00pm (noon) Eastern >>

It has been such a privilege for us to serve you these last couple of weeks, and I'm so grateful for your support.

I'm also extremely excited about the future of this movement and the worldwide impact that we're having.

Thank you so much for being a part of it, and I'll see you on the Q&A.

Enjoy,

Ty Bollinger

2 people like this

Australian anti-vaxxers provide new model for the world

Mar 4
by Jon Rappoport

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2018/03/04/australian-anti-vaxxers-provide-new-model-for-the-world/

Out of the ashes of government tyranny comes a solution.

In the Australian state of Queensland, childcare facilities can refuse to allow unvaccinated children to attend, so…

Parents there have formed their own community, which has already grown to 800 members. As ABC (Australia) reports:

“Sunshine Coast vaccine refuser and leader of the Natural Immunity Community, Allona Lahn, said her anti-vaccine network had grown to 800 members and was becoming stronger since the regulations were introduced.”

“’Out of sheer necessity we’ve created a community base to support families — we’ve had no choice other than to start our own social services’.”

“Ms Lahn said the network with like-minded families included their own childcare, schools and health services away from the mainstream.”

“’We organise group childcare arrangements and we’re now devising our own combined homeschooling system,’ she said.”

“’We use health practitioners within the anti-vaccine networks around Australia and ‘anti-vaccination-friendly’ doctors in the community’.”

“Ms Lahn said network members were turning away from mainstream health services because they faced intimidation and coercion.”

This is decentralization par excellence.

If like-minded parents in other countries take notice and launch their own communities, who knows how strong this movement could become?

Islands of resistance—but more than that. New answers, new strategies, new victories. And ongoing proof that parents can raise healthy children without vaccinations.

That proof is the dagger to the incessant lies about vaccines being absolutely necessary. Mainstream media promote those lies day and night—but the truth is, parents can and do raise unvaccinated children with strong immune systems, which is the natural defense against harm from disease.

The medical establishment has done NO proper, long-term studies comparing vaccinated and unvaccinated children’s health outcomes. And the real reason is: they don’t want to face the results of such studies. They rightly fear the facts that would emerge.

I’m sure Allona Lahn, the leader of the Queensland network, doesn’t think of herself as a hero. She’s just doing what she knows is right, and she and her compatriot parents are, above all, protecting their children from the well-established toxic effects of vaccines. But she is a hero.

Every aware parent should salute her.

5 people like this

Fantastic! So it should be IMHO. Decentralising to save the individuals from the slave mechanism.

I got the idea for the national set up of people with disabilities and those who fell into the gray zone, unable to get help from social security in Oz, too. And if it runs, it entitles ppl with disability to be the employers, and it stops no gov bodies to friggin tell them what to do and threatens to cut people off from payments if they choose to not to follow the government-pushed Allied Health "recommendations" they give out which seem to to half kill everyone....

If we all say no to slavery, then we can start up something else that'd be far better than what we got now, methinks.

2 people like this

"BIOGENICS": Mandatory Vax at hospitals...if you say you didn't have these shots

2 people like this

The Vaccine Myth of “Polio-free” Status – Polio Vaccine Caused 53,000 Paralysis Victims in India Last Year

May 2, 2018

Health Impact News Editor Comments

There is a dirty secret in the vaccine business that is very well documented: the live oral polio vaccine can actually spread polio and causes “non-polio acute flaccid paralysis.”

This is very well-known throughout the world, but in the pro-vaccine U.S. mainstream media, this information is seldom, if ever, published, so most Americans are still under the assumption that polio has been eradicated due to vaccines.

Unfortunately, that is a false belief not supported by the facts.

As usual, we need to look at reports outside the U.S. media to find out what is happening with vaccines around the world.

LiveMint in India reported on the polio-free myth in India, explaining how the live polio vaccine was responsible for increases in paralysis. LiveMint is the second largest business newspaper in India and has an exclusive relationship with the Wall Street Journal. So this report was from the “mainstream” media in India.

Vidya Krishnan reported the story: India to get polio-free status amid rise in acute flaccid paralysis cases.

What is clear from this report, and well documented in peer-reviewed literature, is that the term “polio-free status” is completely meaningless. The designation of a country as “polio-free” is simply a triumphant marketing cry by pharmaceutical interests to continue promoting their live polio vaccines, even in the face of overwhelming evidence that oral polio vaccines do far more harm than good. The oral polio vaccine is banned in the United States and many other countries."
snip

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/the-vaccine-myth-of-polio-free-status-polio-vaccine-caused-53000-paralysis-victims-in-india-last-year/

Check out the following site:

Vaccine Resistance Movement

http://vaccineresistancemovement.org/?page_id=11240

3 people like this