Icanseeatoms

Vaccines

280 posts in this topic

And to add, not vaccine related, but "It's okay to take, very rare reactions..."   I woke up a couple of weeks ago with vertigo - never had it before, couldn't function when I moved my head, or even when I didn't.  I'm thinking brain tumour with my other cancer spreading.  Went to emergency, then my GP and eventually signed up for a CT brain scan with contrast dye.  Apparently very few people react and if you do it's immediately.  All good for me - and I continually drink a lot of water - until 4 days later.  Measles-like rash appeared, not too itchy, but annoying and hard to tell if I'm feverish or because it's so hot here.  The good news is that my brain is fine, I'm still breathing and I still have spots but I'm sure they're on the way out.

My point is, I must make a note to my GP and to the clinic where this was done and many people may neglect to when they've recovered, or the information is tossed.  I wouldn't choose to have the dye again, but then it's usually pretty serious when you need that procedure.

4 people like this

Anytime, Deek.  I find the cheaper stuff actually works better. You can really tell it's working when you feel little patches at the back of your throat burn.  Works best when taken preventatively.  

Nice excuse to have a shot of tequila each day. ;)

1 person likes this

Just to add to Bryan's testimony, I have NOT HAD A FLU for 3 years, since I started to reject the flu shots by giving up my health industry career (=mandatory vaccine shots every single year).

Before that, as soon as I was injected with flu vaccs, got sick badly, and the last flu I had straight after being injected was "deathly" that I really felt I wasn't even sure if I could make it through. That did it for me.

I stopped listening to anyone wanting me to get injected since then.

We got enough shite falling from the sky via chemtrails and commercial airliners like deekin mentioned above.

There's NO ORGANIC FOOD here.

Cuz everything is dusted with these chemtrail/conventional dusts. (Maybe we can call indoor mushrooms still safe, hey...)

I hate to see Israeli tech buildings appearing all over the world to run the complete indoor set up for growing veges....mind you, I thought it was the Venus Project came up with that idea.................

Anyway, we need to source some safe food.

Unless we morph ourselves quickly to be able to survive such oppression.

...........But saying that, I still believe that once we, as the Humanity, regains our memory of how to CHANGE everything, we conquer such shite and we will transform the planet instantly to be safe and happy environment for all of us. We have that amazing power within us. Just we can't recall it properly yet, that's all. And the time for THE TOTAL RECALL is coming closer, methinks......

2 people like this

9 minutes ago, unity said:

Just to add to Bryan's testimony, I have NOT HAD A FLU for 3 years, since I started to reject the flu shots by giving up my health industry career (=mandatory vaccine shots every single year).

Before that, as soon as I was injected with flu vaccs, got sick badly, and the last flu I had straight after being injected was "deathly" that I really felt I wasn't even sure if I could make it through. That did it for me.

I stopped listening to anyone wanting me to get injected since then.

We got enough shite falling from the sky via chemtrails and commercial airliners like deekin mentioned above.

There's NO ORGANIC FOOD here.

Cuz everything is dusted with these chemtrail/conventional dusts. (Maybe we can call indoor mushrooms still safe, hey...)

I hate to see Israeli tech buildings appearing all over the world to run the complete indoor set up for growing veges....mind you, I thought it was the Venus Project came up with that idea.................

Anyway, we need to source some safe food.

Unless we morph ourselves quickly to be able to survive such oppression.

...........But saying that, I still believe that once we, as the Humanity, regains our memory of how to CHANGE everything, we conquer such shite and we will transform the planet instantly to be safe and happy environment for all of us. We have that amazing power within us. Just we can't recall it properly yet, that's all. And the time for THE TOTAL RECALL is coming closer, methinks......

Indoor gardens and greenhouses may be the best stop-gap measure we have until the Chemtrailing bullshit ends, Unity.  However I do agree that most indoor farming practices are toxic and harmful to our health  

My remedy:  I put this system together for around $250 (Canadian dollars) this fall and have been harvesting fresh salad greens every night after about 4 weeks in.

it takes up very little space and after 30 days pays for its own electricity and plant nutrients by offsetting the cost we’d normally spend on salad greens at the grocery store. 

It’s not organic, but it’s alive until just moments before consuming, and I don’t use any sprays or contaminants of any kind. Just basic mineral based nutrients and filtered tap water. And zero waste!  Plus the heat from the sunlamp helps keep the ambient temperature warmer so we need to use the heat less  

Here in British Columbia it is currently -10 Celsius with two feet of snow outside and I’m eating fresh live greens every night and reducing our dependency on expensive trucked-in produce that is going rotten just hours after we buy it. 

Fresh, live food like this is essential to keeping our immune systems healthy during the challenging winter months/flu season.  

If anyone in interested in putting together a system like this, it’s pretty easy  YouTube has tons of tutorials and I’m happy to offer my own input as well. 

AD301720-8649-405B-890F-A012C4FE55AF.jpeg

3 people like this

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bryan!! Your indoor Vegie garden looks awesome!!!!

I agree for the intermittent way we can manage ourselves, too. If we all can participate, possibly we can do the swaps with others who grow different veges, and we can chip in to create harmonious communities, too, methinks!(・∀・) Thanks for your great pic!

2 people like this