Icanseeatoms

Vaccines

288 posts in this topic

5 Vaccines To Never Give A Child

All vaccines should be avoided, but for those on the fence and still deciding whether to vaccinate your child, please review the following information on these 5 vaccines before blindly following the advice of any medical doctor. Knowledge is power and when you understand the uselessness of specific vaccines, the decision to vaccinate or not becomes a very easy one.

When it comes to vaccines, there are three levels of understanding: 1) The first group understands that all vaccines are useless; 2) The second group is still partially affected by medical propaganda from the last century and insists there are at least some "good" vaccines; and 3) The last group has a total blind loyalty to what has been erroneously declared as "vaccine science" and will defend all vaccines regardless of any resources or evidence that presents the contrary.

These are the three groups I run into daily whether they are members of the community, colleagues, parents, family members or simply people online. I'm sure you can easily situate yourself in at least one of these three groupings. I use specific techniques to deal with each group when communicating information as each can only go down the rabbit hole so far. For obvious reasons, the third group is by far the most difficult to convey any information to since they live in this bubble of disbelief when it comes to any concept that deals with anti-vaccination.

This article is specifically for groups 2) and 3). Most of my readers belong to the first group, however many are in the second group as well, which is perfectly understandable. However, as many of you know, I am not a fan of those that sit on the fence when it comes to vaccination, so my goal is always to increase awareness and bring those in level 3) back to level 2) and eventually those in level 2) back to level 1). For some it takes three days and others three years, but regardless of the information presented, any advancement in understanding does not occur until each person is ready to openly receive and embrace the information.

The CDC, public health officials and medical doctors all recommend 49 doses of 14 vaccines before the age of 6? Before you take a risk on vaccinating your child, become informed on each vaccine, its dosage, ingredients, risks and side effects. Here are the big 5 to avoid.

http://www.riseearth.com/2013/02/5-vaccines-to-never-give-child.html#more

1. Flu Vaccine

2. Chicken Pox Vaccine
3. MMR Vaccine
4. DTaP Vaccine
5. HPV Vaccine

Sources ; http://www.newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james.htm
http://www.vaccine-tlc.org/qv/dtap.html
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/03/06/vaccine-failure--over-1000-get-mumps-in-ny-in-last-six-months.aspx
http://www.nvic.org/

Dave Mihalovic is a Naturopathic Doctor who specializes in vaccine research, cancer prevention and a natural approach to treatment.

Main Source ; http://preventdisease.com/news/13/022013_5-Vaccines-To-Never-Give-A-Child.shtml

Icanseeatoms.

4 people like this

17 Examples of Admitted Vaccine Failure

Vaccine Failure #1 – Mumps Outbreak in Orthodox Jewish Communities in the United States (2010)

Vaccine Failure #2 – Mumps Epidemic in Iowa (2006)

Vaccine Failure #3 – Mumps Outbreak at a Summer Camp in New York (2005)

Vaccine Failure #4 – Mumps Outbreak in a Highly Vaccinated Population (1989)

Vaccine Failure #5 – Two Fully Vaccinated Doctors Get Measles (2009)

Vaccine Failure #6 – Major Measles Epidemic in Quebec Despite 99% Vaccine Coverage (1989)

Vaccine Failure #7–Outbreak of Measles Despite Appropriate Control Measures (1985)

Vaccine Failure #8 – Measles Outbreak in a Fully Immunized Secondary-School Population (1985)

Vaccine Failure #9 – Measles in an Immunized School-Aged Population in New Mexico (1984)

Vaccine Failure #10 – Measles Outbreak Among Vaccinated High School Students in Illinois (1984)

Vaccine Failure #11 – Analysis of Measles Epidemic; Possible Role of Vaccine Failures (1975)

Vaccine Failure #12 – Unexpectedly Limited Durability of Immunity Following Acellular Pertussis Vaccination in Pre-Adolescents in a North American Outbreak (2012)

Vaccine Failure #13 – Clinical Presentation of Pertussis in Fully Immunized Children in Lithuania (2001)

Vaccine Failure #14 – Pertussis Infection in Fully Vaccinated Children in Day Care Centers (2000)

Vaccine Failure #15 – Pertussis Outbreak in Vermont (1996)

Vaccine Failure #16 – Outbreak of Varicella at a Day Care Center Despite Vaccination (2012)

Vaccine Failure #17 – An Outbreak of Chickenpox in Elementary School Children with Two-Dose Varicella Vaccine Recipients (2006)

Conclusion

As you can see from the above examples, vaccines fail and do so often. Trust me, there are many more examples I didn’t cover here.

Here’s a tip for you if you want to look for more information. Open your browser right now. Go to Google.com and do a search for the terms “previously immunized for (x)” or “breakthrough (x) in school.” X, of course, represents a “vaccine preventable” disease such as pertussis, measles, varicella, etc., – you get the point.

As a parent, you trust doctors to provide you with accurate information. When doctors say vaccines work and they are effective, from whom are they getting their information?

Maybe even more importantly, why aren’t the vaccine failures covered by mainstream media to inform you? The likely answer is the organizations who really need protection from the truth are the members of Big Pharma – and I don’t think there is a vaccine for that (although they may try to create one).

Link Here ; http://www.riseearth.com/2013/02/17-examples-of-admitted-vaccine-failure.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+riseearth%2FKZKa+%28RiseEarth%29

Source ; http://vactruth.com/2013/02/23/17-examples-of-vaccine-failure/

I so wish i had known these things when i was bringing up my children, so now i pass on the knowledge for my grandchildren.

As a parent it is one of your many duties to protect your children from the big bad world.

Icanseeatoms.

3 people like this

http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/2013/02/24/60-lab-studies-now-confirm-cancer-link-to-a-vaccine-you-probably-had-as-a-child/

60 Lab Studies Now Confirm Cancer Link to a Vaccine You Probably Had as a Child

Dr. Maurice Hilleman made astounding revelations in an interview that was cut from The Health Century — the admission that Merck drug company vaccines had been injecting dangerous viruses into people worldwide. Bear in mind that Dr. Hilleman was the developer of Merck’s vaccine program.... Hilleman was one of the early vaccine pioneers to warn about the possibility that simian viruses might contaminate vaccines.....

2 people like this

Vaccines used as a bioweapon

http://vactruth.com/2013/02/26/rebels-shooting-vaccine-workers/

DO YOU KNOW WHAT’S IN THAT NEEDLE?

They are right to be suspicious because it would not be the first time that vaccines were given with the intention of sterilizing women in the third world. In 1995, many third world countries were given a tetanus vaccine containing a birth control drug by the World Health Organization.

An organization known as The Comite became suspicious of the protocols surrounding the vaccines and obtained several vials for testing. It was discovered that some of the vials contained human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG), a naturally occurring hormone essential for maintaining a pregnancy.

However, when combined with a tetanus toxoid carrier, this vaccine essentially causes a woman’s body to produce antibodies against pregnancy, forcing her body to abort her unborn baby, as reported by ThinkTwice Global Vaccine Institute....

Curiously, no men, boys or babies were vaccinated during the program. The only people vaccinated with this particular vaccine were women aged between 15 and 45. Was it a coincidence that these vaccines were only given to women of childbearing age? After all, anyone can contract tetanus, can’t they?....

2 people like this

Joseph P Farrell comments on an article from Natural News

http://gizadeathstar.com/2013/03/tetanus-vaccine-and-new-autoimmune-syndrome/

TETANUS VACCINE AND NEW AUTOIMMUNE SYNDROME

http://www.naturalnews.com/039059_HPV_vaccines_autoimmune_disease_side_effects.html

..... While I find the whole article and the implications frightening, a couple of paragraphs stood out .....

“As far as the tetanus vaccine is concerned, injections containing OMVs and recombinant (genetically-modified) DNA are being shown to cause blindness, cardiovascular disease, headaches and migraines, miscarriages, skin disorders, ulcers, necrosis, and neurological disorders. And as an increasing amount of vaccines are quietly converted to OMV-based adjuvant blends, the prevalence of APS is also expected to continue rising, as it already has been for quite some time.”

Then there was this:

“Cervarix, the HPV vaccine rival to Merck & Co.’s Gardasil, contains OMVs, as do some flu vaccines — and many more common vaccines are being reformulated with OMVs at this very moment. What this means is that we can expect an increasing number of vaccinated individuals to develop autoimmune symptoms as we move forward into the future. And such symptoms are likely to be systemic, as APS can target virtually all areas of the body.

“‘People with APS are suffering from phospholipid antibodies that are erroneously destroying parts of the eye, cardiovascular system, brain, nerves, skin, reproductive system — in short, any part of the body,’ adds Stevenson about the horrific nature of this relatively new condition. ‘This self-destruction is induced by vaccine technologies.’”

Uhm… eyes, heart, lungs, brain, nerves, skin, reproductive organs…any part of the body? Now, the last time I looked, the old-fashioned tetanus vaccine worked alright… and this is an improvement?

MORAL OF THE STORY: the next time you step on a rusty nail and may have to have a tetanus shot, make sure it’s not one of the new and improved kind… you may end up being eaten alive. But other than that, it’s a great vaccine.

Here's the definition of OMV:

One of the latest technologies being employed in the production of new vaccines involves the use of outer membrane vesicles (OMVs), a type of pathogenic bacteria that mimics the phospholipids naturally found in the human body, as customizable vaccine adjuvants.

1 person likes this

http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/2013/03/10/controversial-doctor-and-autism-media-channel-director-proven-right

Controversial Doctor and Autism Media Channel Director proven right – MMR Vaccine Causes Autism & Inflammatory Bowel Disease

Two landmark events – a government concession in the US Vaccine Court, and a groundbreaking scientific paper – confirm that .... Dr. Andrew Wakefield, and the parents were right all along....

Congrats to Dr Wakefield and all those parents who stood by him.  The establishment put so much pressure on these people.  Isn't this another wonderful sign that the world is changing direction?  Joan Ocean's ET friends told her that this is the time of no secrets; when all must be revealed.  Yay!

1 person likes this

Fantastic effort by Dr Wakefield and done at huge risk to himself and his own career, however sadly little will change and if it does it will be a long long time before they stop injecting us and our children with whatever they want.  So this suggests to me that change has to come in other ways that the PTW can't control, truly it is our only hope for a better future.  Hopefully the good karma Dr W receives from his efforts will be reward enough for what he has tried to do.

i suspect that questioning efficacy and safety of vaccines will soon be censored and illegal.

"“Bad news stories damage vaccination programmes as much as biological hazards, and these stories evolve over minutes or hours, needing immediate action,”“For instance, we saw activity around a narcolepsy/H1N1 vaccine link, and we were picking up early discussions suggesting this might be an issue before the final confirmation (in Finland) that there was indeed a link.The accumulated material was inspected by real people, who assessed whether it positively or negatively portrayed vaccination, and whether it should be flagged as a cause for concern. "

http://www.irinnews.org/Report/98030/Tracking-vaccine-scares

1 person likes this

Slayer, here's one concerning the work of a virologist who used to work at your favorite place, NIAID.

'Universal' flu vaccine effective in animals

Self-assembling nanoparticles could make updating seasonal vaccines easier.

Ed Yong

22 May 2013

Under the microscope, they look like simple jacks, with eight spikes jutting out of a central ball. But these protein nanoparticles are science's latest weapon against influenza: a new breed of flu vaccine that provides better and broader protection than commercially available ones — at least in animal tests.

Current flu vaccines use inactivated whole viruses and must be regularly remade to target the strains most likely to cause illness in the coming year. But the new nanoparticles would require fewer updates because they induce the production of antibodies that neutralize a wider range of flu strains. They could even protect against varieties of flu that have not yet emerged.

“This is taking us on the road to a universal vaccine,” says Gary Nabel, now at the biotechnology firm Sanofi in Cambridge, Massachussetts, who led the work in his former lab at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases in Bethesda, Maryland. The results are published on Nature's website today.

The rest of the article is here:  http://www.nature.com/news/universal-flu-vaccine-effective-in-animals-1.13042

1 person likes this

kandescent, i saw that and have tried to find the official study on the vaccine makeup. so far not available. will watch

heres some info on h1n1 vaccine and narcolepsy in adults not just children.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/05/23/gsk-vaccine-narcolepsy-idUKL3N0E424H20130523?rpc=401&feedType=RSS&feedName=euRegulatoryNes&rpc=401

1 person likes this

New vaccine protects kids against hand, foot and mouth disease

By Kate Kelland

LONDON | Tue May 28, 2013 6:30pm EDT

(Reuters) - Chinese scientists have developed the first vaccine to protect children against a virus called enterovirus 71, or EV71, that causes the common and sometimes deadly hand, foot and mouth disease.

The new inactivated EV71 vaccine, made by Beijing Vigoo Biological, was developed for use in the Asia-Pacific region, which accounts for most of the serious cases of the disease that can cause potentially fatal meningitis and encephalitis.

Since its discovery in 1969, EV71 has caused major outbreaks of hand foot and mouth disease around the world, affecting mostly children.

According to the World Health Organization, outbreaks of HFMD occur every few years in different parts of the world. But in recent years these have occurred more in Asia.

Places with recent large increases in the number of reported cases include China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.

A large outbreak of HFMD infected about 35,000 people and killed 17 in China's Hunan province in June 2012. Symptoms of the disease include mouth sores, skin rashes and fever.

Until now, there have been no effective vaccines against EV71. But in trial data published in The Lancet medical journal on Tuesday, researchers said Beijing Vigoo's vaccine gave 90 percent protection against EV71-associated hand, food and mouth disease, with 80.4 percent protection for at least 12 months.

The trial took place at four sites across China - three in Jiangsu province and one in Beijin. It involved 10,245 babies and children aged 6 to 35 months who were randomly assigned to get two doses of the vaccine, or two doses of a placebo.

Commenting on the results, Nigel Crawford and Steve Graham from the University of Melbourne and Murdoch Children's Research Institute in Australia said "the gains made in (this) trial need to be shared internationally."

This should include an assessment of potential cross-protection for other types of EV71 prevalent in other epidemic countries such as Singapore, Malaysia and Japan, they added.

The Chinese researchers, led by Feng-Cai Zhu of the Jiangsu Provincial Center for Disease Control, said the vaccine was safe and well-tolerated and side-effects were similar in both the vaccine and placebo groups.

But they cautioned that there was no evidence the vaccine would cross-protect against another virus called coxsackievirus A 16, which is often found circulating with EV71 and also causes hand foot and mouth disease.

This and several other viruses can cause hand foot and mouth disease, they added, so using a vaccine against only EV71, even if it is highly effective, may have only a minimal impact on reducing the overall number of cases of the disease.

(Reporting by Kate Kelland; Editing by Dan Grebler)

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/28/us-footandmouth-vaccine-idUSBRE94R10D20130528

As to the bolded above, I wonder how one decides to put his/her child into a vaccine study. ???

1 person likes this

slayer, I'm having a bit of cognitive dissonance with respect to the two articles. The vaccine article talks about how HFMD can be so deadly, while the Aukland article talks about how it's so relatively benign (aside from obvious pain and irritation for young kids) that they haven't felt the need to try to develop a preventative. They talk about it like it's more of an annoyance because the poor sick children can't be dropped of at daycare.

Is the difference in the strain of the infection, or is it the spin because the China article is a vaccine article?

Their cited 17/35,000 deaths from the disease last year doesn't found very high. I suspect the folks who subsequently come down with a deadly secondary infection are severely immuno-compromised in the first place. Technically, such ill people shouldn't be getting vaccines anyway.

2 people like this

"(aside from obvious pain and irritation for young kids) that they haven't felt the need to try to develop a preventative."

It is quite pointless to develop a preventative against something you are or have created in the first place when your motive is to create carriers within the population, the odd 13 out of 35000 can be easily deflected should the scrutiny be magnified.

Just my core theory alarm bells ringing.

Good point Kandescent

1 person likes this

no vaccines. period. there are other ways to heal, much safer

1 person likes this

this video is highly informative and should be seen by anyone interested in the vaccine debate.

i thank icanseeatoms (fire fly) for turning me on to this video

"Description:

Merck Vaccine Chief Brings HIV/AIDS to AmericaAND THEY LAUGH ABOUT IT!!Wake Up and Americans Unite against the lies that is told to destroy our children. Here is an interview that is very rare and will shock you. Hear how the vaccinations were started what they have in it all from the mouth of Dr. Maurice Hillerman admitting to massive field trials, and hiding the truth from the press book mark this and show it to all your friends. Do not let them brainwash you into making your self sick seek out the truth about the natural healing powers of good OREGANO OIL that can kill viruses and the common cold. visit www.armchairsurvivalist.comMerck Vaccine Chief Brings HIV/AIDS to AmericaThis stunning censored interview conducted by medical historian Edward Shorter for WGBH public television (Boston) and Blackwell Science was cut from The Health Century due to its huge liability--the admission that Merck drug company vaccines have traditionally been injecting cancer viruses (SV40 and others) in people worldwide. This segment of In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood & Bioterrorism, produced and freely contributed by consumer protector and public health expert, Dr. Leonard Horowitz, features the world's leading vaccine expert, Dr. Maurice Hilleman, who explains why Merck's vaccines have spread AIDS, leukemia, and other horrific plagues worldwide. Please forward this clip (link) to everyone you know who thinks vaccines are "safe and effective.""

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/146151/Merck_Dr_ADMITS_Cancer__Other_Viruses_Found_In_Vaccines/

2 people like this

Uh huh. An IV vaccine at that. And it looks like one would need to have at least 5 injections. :wacko: And the parasites that get injected in this vaccine are weakened by radiation.

slayer will love who is testing this vaccine.

U.S. reports a breakthrough in malaria vaccine

By Matt Smith and William Hudson, CNN
updated 6:03 PM EDT, Thu August 8, 2013

(CNN) -- U.S. researchers reported a breakthrough Thursday in the search for a vaccine for malaria, the mosquito-borne disease that sickens millions worldwide.

More than three dozen volunteers received multiple, intravenous doses of a vaccine produced with a weakened form of the disease, scientists from the National Institutes of Health, the Navy, Army and other organizations reported Thursday.

Though the results were promising, more extensive field testing will be required, the researchers wrote. Nevertheless, the it marks the first time any vaccine trial has shown 100% success in protecting subjects from the mosquito-borne tropical disease, which sickens more than 200 million a year and killed about 660,000 in 2010.

Dr. William Schaffner, head of the preventive medicine department at Vanderbilt University's medical school, called the results "a scientific advance" -- but cautioned that it's "not ready yet for prime time."

<snip>

The vaccine being tested was produced by Maryland company Sanaria Inc. and tested by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research and the Naval Medical Research Center. Sanaria owns the patent, said Capt. Judith Epstein, the lead researcher for the Naval Medical Research Center.

<snip>

The vaccine was produced using samples of Plasmodium falciparum, the single-celled parasite that causes the disease. The samples were weakened by radiation and then frozen. The vaccine was "safe and well-tolerated" by the volunteers who received it, the study states.

Schaffner, who was not part of the study, said previous attempts using injections into skin or muscle didn't work. Multiple, intravenous injections are "a heck of a way" to administer a vaccine, but "desperate times call for desperate measures," he said.

Researchers reported that the six volunteers who received five intravenous doses of the vaccine did not contract malaria when exposed to the microscopic parasite. Of the nine who received four doses, three contracted the disease. Of 12 who received no vaccine, 11 became infected.

<snip>

Schaffner said future studies need to involve larger groups in field conditions and examinations of how long the vaccines stave off infection. Using multiple intravenous doses -- a process unlike any other vaccine -- "requires a great deal of aseptic practice and good training," and the risk of infection is a possibility, he said.

"We don't know how long this protection lasts yet. Lots of questions remain. But that should not diminish the fact that this is a scientific advance," Schaffner said.

More here:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/08/health/malaria-vaccine/index.html

1 person likes this

Here's an excerpt of some thing i would rather not think about ,who knows anymore anything is possible I guess

I found this written on this website

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/

Bombshell - New method of destructive vaccine design exposed

I was contacted by a Doctorate of Pharmacology who revealed a new method of creating brain destroying vaccines, and for a few months I sat on the story because I did not "get it".

Here is what they are now doing. They are growing brain tissue from stem cells, stripping the proteins off of them and coating the inactive or weakened pathogens that a vaccine normally uses with these proteins. Many people out there know that friendly vaccines contain either dead or weakened versions of the disease they are supposed to prevent. To cause a friendly vaccine to become destructive, all that is needed is to coat these weakened pathogens with proteins, hormones, or whatever else in the recipient's body you want destroyed, and when the recipient's immune system reacts to the pathogen, it will recognize the protein or other material you coated that pathogen with as hostile also and then attack it wherever it exists in the body.

Emotional and cognitive neurons are not the same as the neurons that control body function, and their proteins and other components are slightly different from physical control neurons, especially in the synapses. If you start with a stem cell and grow it to only form a blob of emotional or cognitive neurons and then take the proteins and other materials from these stem cells, grown in a culture, and attach them to the pathogens in a vaccine, the recipient's body will then proceed to destroy the parts of the brain that have proteins that match what was in the stem cell culture.

And this is exactly what we are seeing in the children now, with the outrageously high autism rates. And it's far worse than that, EVERY child who receives one of these sabotaged vaccines gets a severe emotional and intellect hit, and those who get hit the hardest develop full blown autism. These sabotaged vaccines, whatever the form, were introduced during the same time frame that the aptitude test standards were lowered. These standards were lowered and lowered again and again as the vaccines became worse, the autism rates climbed, and the general intelligence of the population dropped. They had to incrementally lower the test standards to hide the incrementally increased damage from the vaccines. They could not have every kid failing all of a sudden because people would look for the cause.

1 person likes this

Here is the rest of the above post ,in case it's not there in the future ,not that I agree or disagree with any of the authors comments but here it is

The smoking gun

Want proof of the world conspiracy? Would you like a simple and easy way to KNOW EXACTLY WHO THE DESTROYERS ARE? Just take a look at the autism rates in the Jewish community, where they remain the same now as they were in the 70's when autism rates were below one in 20,000. There are definitely non sabotaged vaccines available today, and the autism numbers in the Jewish community PROVE IT. Take a look at the autism rates in Israel. Google it out. That alone is proof enough of who is sabotaging the vaccines. And the hit pieces done against those who have discovered the truth are only further confirmation of who is doing it, when it comes to the ziopress you hear only the numbers, NEVER THE REASON.

This hearkens back to the 80's and 90's with the original anti fertility vaccines distributed by the UN to reduce the populations in the third world. Don't know about that? surf it out. These vaccines work in exactly the same way, but it was possible to make them without stem cells because the fertility hormones could be manufactured and then used to coat the pathogens. To cause a small girl to become sterile for life, they coated the polio pathogen in the polio vaccine with progesterone. To sterilize women ages 15 - 45, they coated the tetanus pathogen in the tetanus vaccine with prostglandin, the hormone which signals a pregnancy has occurred. If the immune system attacks prostglandin, the woman will proceed to a normal period rather than hold her pregnancy.

Prior to this new approach where proteins from stem cells were used, I had other medical professionals tell me that the elite had re designed bacteriophages to attack only the precise neurons in the brain the elite wanted removed. There is an alex Jones video out there that goes over this very well, go to Youtube and search out "brain eating vaccines". It will be the 15 minute video titled "media pushing brain eating vaccines" or something similar, just in case the zioscammers put up a bunch of flak to bury the real one.

This new approach, where the white blood cells themselves become programmed to eat the brain rather than a bacteriophage is the new preferred mode of action, because a mutation which made the bacteriophage capable of going airborne would make it so that the elite were not safe from their own weapon. Having the child's own immune system destroy that child is a far safer method for the elite, because it ensures their own weapon will never become something that can destroy them, and the ignorant parents won't ever realize that the "immune system malfunction for a baby that was genetically susceptible to the vaccine" that caused their child to start spinning in a circle like a chimpanzee was actually intentionally inflicted.

Just google autism spinning.

Got a goy baby there? Ha, the GOY get the green and red striped vial, the blue one is for the JEW. Nope, the Jews are NOT ONE BIT SMARTER THAN US, UNTIL THEY USE THEIR CONTROL OF THE MEDICAL SYSTEM TO MAKE IT THAT WAY. Welcome to the new future, where babies look like chimpanzees, the young children hardest hit behave and spin like chimpanzees and the Jews are the best at EVERYTHING. To get your child vaccinated safely, go to a Jewish medical center, say you are Jewish, and things will likely be fine if no controls are in place to confirm if you are Jewish or not. I never looked at this angle of it, but there has GOT TO be a way to get a safe vaccine and you can bet they know. Perhaps there are kosher and non kosher. It's that way, even with soap.

It is NOT the mercury anymore, though the mercury was bad, the new vaccines are SO MUCH WORSE that mercury could not possibly do that much damage without killing the child every time. This new mode of action kills only the part of the brain the "elite" want killed, and leaves the body control functions untouched in the vast majority of cases. It's an intentional well calculated down grade of the non Jewish population, AFTER ALL, THE KID WAS STUPID ANYWAY DON'T YOU KNOW! Your race is devolving in intelligence rapidly, don't you know? YOU are a WORKER DRONE.

Copied from

3 people like this

Looks like older adults are the target here...

Getting vaccinated is a civic duty, warn health experts

SARAH MORRISON Tuesday 19 November 2013

Britons should be given vaccination record cards and be advised it is their “civic duty” to get immunised, experts recommend on Tuesday, warning that increasing migration, an ageing population and the growth of antibiotic resistance is increasing the threat posed by infectious diseases.

A report launched on Tuesday will call for increased adult vaccination against infectious diseases, including seasonal influenza, pneumococcal diseases, whooping cough, shingles, diphtheria and tetanus.

It will recommend that eligible adults are given flu vaccine vouchers to use at pharmacies under a pilot programme; that the Government should set additional immunisation targets; and that it should review vaccination rates among health and social care workers. Only 45 per cent of health and social care workers were vaccinated against the flu last year.

<snip>

Immunisation prevents between two and three million deaths a year, according to the World Health Organisation. Recent research points to the cost-effective nature of vaccinating older adults: in a recent study in the Netherlands, it was estimated that for every €1 invested in adult vaccination from the age of 50, €4.02 of future economic revenue could be generated.

The report calls for vaccination to be promoted as an “easy” default choice, especially for older generations. It calls on the Government to “play on the strong sense of civic duty which might encourage vaccination to protect others, particularly if advised to do so by their physicians”.

See the article here:  http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/getting-vaccinated-is-a-civic-dutywarn-health-experts-8947842.html

2 people like this