unity

UMA/Cryptozoology thread

153 posts in this topic

As there is no official UMA/Cryptozoology thread exists here yet, I just decided to start this one anyhow.

Please continue to post UMA info around the world!

I start with...ummmmmm??? video. lol

Its disclaimer got me smiling, and after all I'm not sure if it's real stuff, but finding out about it is a part of fun thing about tracking UMA stuff, I think.

We are chasing sweet hopes...and why not! ;)

So here we go!

REAL LIVE DINOSAUR footage CAUGHT ON TAPE!

"This is the official Wikileaks K.G.B. Vladimir Putin real live DINOSAUR CAUGHT ON TAPE VIDEO FOOTAGE!

Mr. Julian Assange, Wikileaks founder and CEO in exile, has risked life and limb to personally bring us this extraordinary highly classified ORNITHOMIMOSAUR footage. Dated circa 1967 and believed to have been captured by a former USSR expeditionary military outfit in Southern Africa, it was delivered to Moscow and held for many years in a heavily guarded "state secrets" facility deep underground The Lubyanka (AKA KGB Headquarters).

It has since been confirmed that, Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, was once held responsibility for its security and containment.

Russian officials have long considered this video to be amongst the most incredible and earth altering videos in existence -- we simply cannot tell how the world will react to its release as the evidence of recent dinosaur life effectively rewrites what we have come to believe about our earths history.

"THIS REAL DINOSAUR FOOTAGE WILL CHALLENGE AND AMAZE YOU.

WE WOULD LIKE AT THE OUTSET TO CONVEY OUR DEEPEST GRATITUDE AND APPRECIATION TO JULIAN ASSANGE AND THE ENTIRE TEAM AT WIKILEAKS FOR RISKING MUCH IN SECURING THIS REMARKABLE PIECE OF FILM.

HIDDEN FOR DECADES WITHIN "DIRECTORATE Z", KGB HEADQUARTERS, MOSCOW; THIS EXTRAORDINARY RECORDING -- OF WHAT IS THE UNDENIABLE MOVING IMAGE OF AN ADULT ORNITHOMIMOSAUR -- ONCE FELL UNDER THE DIRECT "CONTROL AND CONCEALMENT" OF A YOUNG AMBITIOUS OPERATIVE NAMED, VLADIMIR PUTIN.

CONCEALED NO MORE, TODAY IS THE DAY, WE CAN REVEAL "MIMX 67z" TO THE WORLD."

The wonderful music contained in the video is used with permission. Ken MacLeod http://incompetech.com/

(AND AS ALWAYS, WE WELCOME ANY PHOTOS, FOOTAGE, RUMOURS OR TIPS YOU MAY WANT TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD. SEND THEM TO US DIRECT VIA YOUTUBE PM! THANKS VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE.)

***PLEASE READ***:

We are committed to delivering the most Authentic UFO Sightings, the Scariest Ghosts, and the most Incredible Creatures ever known!*

We cherish your viewership and take our responsibilities extremely seriously; each news item is therefore stringently researched, thoroughly scrutinized and wholly verified.

We encourage your participation and engagement. We can be contacted 24/7 via PM (do not hesitate to bring your latest sightings, rumors or theories to our attention).

Thank you kindly,

Mr. Theodore (Chief Administrator)

*Friends, please note that most content shown is either faked or grossly altered or exaggerated for dramatic effect. Yes, this is essentially an entertainment and parody/comedy channel -- and we sincerely hope that you appreciate that and enjoy the experience!

(In case anyone is unintentionally offended, let me assure you that 105.72% of all videos in this particular genre are either beat-ups, hoaxes, scams, or fakes. We're simply being honest, and should probably be applauded, or, at the very least, subscribed to. Many thanks again!)"

REAL LIVE DINOSAUR footage CAUGHT ON TAPE!

Already sliding off from UMA....lol

But anyway, this video of very rare shark freaked me out when I watched it the first time...

Prehistoric shark captured on film

Here comes a truly wonderful footage...

DRAMATIC NEW FOOTAGE: Extinct Tasmanian Tiger Sighting 2012

Ben,the last captive Thylacine

The footage of the live specimen. May I suggest to get rid of the BGM when you watch...

Today Show-27th Oct 2003

Tasmanian Tiger Sightings

the top video clip of the four looks like an out take from a movie I watched not so long ago, so I'd say high chance it's not the real thing.

My grandmother would have belonged to a conspiracy theory group. She believed dragons exist on earth still and we just chalked it off as her seeing some dinosaur documentary on TV and not understanding English.

My grandmother would have belonged to a conspiracy theory group. She believed dragons exist on earth still and we just chalked it off as her seeing some dinosaur documentary on TV and not understanding English.

Some interesting images of "dragons" were captured in China and near by areas.

Try Googling it "dragon, China, pictured" etc and see what you come up with!

Enjoy the ride! ;)

Enjoy the ride! ;)

I googled this "dragon, China, pictured" and all it showed was pictures like the tattoo my husband has on his arm.

Here comes a truly wonderful footage...

DRAMATIC NEW FOOTAGE: Extinct Tasmanian Tiger Sighting 2012

Ben,the last captive Thylacine

The footage of the live specimen. May I suggest to get rid of the BGM when you watch...

Today Show-27th Oct 2003

I'd love to believe the first one but the movements look too robotic and it's head hangs as if badly injured or malnourished, and it's unlikely to be malnourished if it's surviving (as a species) hidden away.

Hi Siward!

Welcome to CHANI! :)

Hope you'd enjoy the ride with us! ;):)8)

Enjoy the ride! ;)

I googled this "dragon, China, pictured" and all it showed was pictures like the tattoo my husband has on his arm.

llllollll, nah, good try! :);D:)

I will try to find some images later and post them here again... ;)

Flying Dragon

Woops...the source didn't like me doing the direct link of the images...

Since I posted the 2 images, they took them down.

Please check the link below and Google about it...

----------------------

Here is the image taken from above Himalayan region from airplane on 22 June 2004 by a Chinese tourist.

Source:

http://enema.x51.org/x/05/08/0930.php

real dragon was caught sight of by infrared rays(so magical

Into 2:13 onwards, you'll see some movement on right hand side, top area, whatever it is that shifts towards the bottom of the screen.

Hold up, lol, dragon bits or no lady bits?

I did see that video with the ghost like dragon slithering. Weird. My grandmother was always right. But we like dragons, my little girls says that they are real too. She's always requesting a dragon toy, she likes pink and red ones, not scary looking ones. Once I bought her the wrong kind and we had to cut off some pieces of him. Haha, we made dragon bits too.

DRAGONS

This is pretty awesome shot...! Don't tell me it's just pollution reflecting lights...ummm...

But the movements are quite amazing.

I wonder if they are plasma life forms like skyfish...

Flying Dragon in the Sky at Xian, China

1 person likes this

This is a Japanese TV program goes for 2 hours, all filled with UMA, Qigong Master's amazing abilities to psychic ability experiment etc. Some topics could be amazing coverages on UMAs with their handy field work, which wouldn't have been shared with other researchers in the world. Aired on 22nd Dec 2012.

I know, it's in Japanese!!!

But if you keep on watching for the first few minutes, you might be intrigued.

The reason why I posted it here is that I know this particular program CAN contain its original coverages on experiments and follow ups, some images are unavailable to those who don't speak Japanese.

However, please don't waste your 2 hours unless you are on the unlimited broadband!

Some ghost shots introduced at the beginning are what I believe photoshop jobs, too. So gem and garbage mixed altogether, it'd be a bit hard to skim through the good bits out of it...even if you speak Japanese, I think...

These below are the 2012 pick ups from the world.

17:05~ Mexican Metepec Bird Eating UMA story---DNA analysis found this animal (it was ALIVE when they captured it) IS NOT OF THE EARTH. (No matching data available.)

23:44~ UMA in Atlantic Ocean---to me, being captured as a footage on the boat already tells me may be this is a fake. But if it wasn't fake, may be a careless underwater ET got captured?

25:10~ South African UMA story....that looks fakey...

26:05~ Japanese UMA Hassy, lives in Hamana-ko Lake. It's said 4~5 metres in length. 27:00 got the photo.

27:42~ Philippino UMA. 28:51 larger image of the WTH UMA being punched out by the old man...I cracked up laughing watching it.

29:21~ Colombian UMA.  29:53 up closer image of the weird animal that got demolished by the hunting dogs...urgh... Well, this was fakey, yet I was intrigued by the movements the UMA has shown in the footage. But when the guys go back and take closer shot (30:13~, 30:29~), ummmm, start to feel it's rather fakey....how would you think??

30:39~ Puerto Ricoan UMA. Gargoile!? That's what the people there are describing the animal. It apparently left 2 huge gaping hole on the side of a horse torso. The problem was found all across Puerto Rico, apparently. And Mexican side, the famous little Gargoile 32:18~.

So the TV crew went to Mexico and researched about it. But they were told that the being is under DNA analysis then (It was said on the show that this DNA analysis would be finished in Feb 2013...so where is it? Does anyone know?), so they couldn't see the real item. (Didn't they check it before they went to Mexico!??? Anyway, I guess to make some scenes, it was necessary.) Guadarahuala, Mexico UMA footage is shown the next---flying Gargoile, first time ever captured on film.

36:53~ Qigong Master experiments.

???????????(?) X???? 2012.12.22

ok freaky that is, the dragon video...at 1:14 and at 2:15  I see dragons slither down those steps....holy smoke...thanks unity..(never watched it before..teach me, won't it?)

Russian Coal mine CCD captures an UMA image of some dinosaur like figure

I can't really define well enough to say if it's CD or something real...

Anyone got any idea if this is fake?? :rolleyes:

????????????????????? UMA

Hope someone can watch it and tell us how it was and all... ;) :P

There are segments of the episode on the link below. If you are patient, you can find a couple of  segments which show those "evidences" but with my small screen to watch, I couldn't see them very well at all... :(

Mermaids: The New Evidence

"In MERMAIDS: THE BODY FOUND, Animal Planet stunned viewers with captivating footage and an in-depth investigation of these fantastical creatures. Toward the tail-end of this year’s Monster Week, Animal Planet revisits this startling, groundbreaking topic in the much-anticipated follow-up special, MERMAIDS: THE NEW EVIDENCE, premiering Sunday, May 26, at 10 PM ET/PT. In an exclusive interview with Dr. Paul Robertson, former NOAA scientist who led last year’s investigation, journalist Jon Frankel probes for the unfiltered story and reveals new evidence of mermaids that only has come forward in the past year. MERMAIDS: THE NEW EVIDENCE follows a two-hour MERMAIDS: THE BODY FOUND The Extended Cut, which airs Sunday, May 26, from 8-10 PM ET/PT. "

Source:

http://www.cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-report/mermaids-the-new-evidence/

the mermaid show was pretty awefull. i think it was made more for intertainment than actual fact or knowledge. if they actually found a body of a mermaid they did a good job at spinning it off as fake or this is just stupid (reverse pyschology might be the right word for it) because the show sucked.

but what im trying to say is that they made a crappy program, too get people to not believe in magic. at least thats how i took it.