Neocharm

Strange Dreams starting to surface

139 posts in this topic

This is one of my latest dreams.

This past week, I dreamt I was being initiated.  In my dream, I was walking from the mouth of a cave with a young man, probably in his 20-30’s, beside me.  He may have been my son.  Not my real son now, but in that dreamspace.  But he could have been someone not related.  At any rate, I felt a closeness to him. 

We walked towards the back of the cave and there were hieroglyphics on the ceiling and the sides of the cave.  There were posts that had wads of twigs and moss on the ends that were lit by weren’t bright.  They were a diffused burning light.

I felt totally at peace.  I feel I must have been about the age I am now, early 60’s.  I wore little clothing but was covered by some sort of rough fabric over my shoulders with my arms bare and maybe down to around my knees.  The young man stayed a couple of paces behind me to my right.

At the end of the cave (or what I thought was the end) was a grand room and a few people were present, both men and women.  No children were there.  Many were far older than me.  All were sitting on the ground or beside big stones. 

There was an elderly woman in front of a large round stoned-in fire pit.  The embers were glowing, but it wasn’t a fire, just coals and embers like it had been burning for a long time.  When I walked up the young man shifted away.  I don’t recall seeing him again.

The woman stood and spoke to the people but I don’t recall what she said.  It was a different language, but I knew it.  My memory on waking didn’t provide the content of any comments.

She gestured for me to come toward her to the right of the fire.  As we stood there by the embers, she put her hand on something near the ground and smeared it on my upper arms.  She took her other hand and put it in another kind of paste and marked my forehead, chin, and neck.  She unfastened the top of my garment and it fell to my waste.  Then she took her hands and marked my chest and breast and motioned for me to turn around and she marked my back. 

I felt proud and humbled.  I shivered and kept my glaze straight, not looking at anyone.

She pulled me back to face her and she began chanting.  She firmly pushed my shoulders down to have me sit on my knees.  I sat on my knees and closed my eyes.

I woke up.  I lay there for a long time trying to remember what was said, but it wouldn’t come to me.

10 people like this

Wow Foop...that IS something...to be initiated by the Grandmother of the Deep Earth...in the dreamtime many details give this away...the cave also a womb, womb of the Great Mother of course. Witnesses by close members of family or friends express the desire for recognition of it. The fire that doesn't burn is a holy fire, things that light your way show you are being guided, the elderly woman clearly a priestess- shaman woman...marking you with ashes of the earth....ashes to ashes, dust to dust, Foop...it is both an honour and a prophecy....no offence friend but if you haven' t made funeral arrangments you should now.

5 people like this

ok, chills Suuuzz.  funeral arrangements?  ok.  if that is the way it's supposed to be, then ok.  Kande - felt great, humbled still.  just lay there thinking about the dream and told my hubby about it a little later.  tried so hard to think about what was said.

7 people like this

1 minute ago, Foopengerkle said:

Kande - felt great, humbled still.  just lay there thinking about the dream and told my hubby about it a little later.  tried so hard to think about what was said.

I tend to think that your own personal interpretation of the dream and how you felt tell volumes versus what anyone else says.

7 people like this

Powerful!  Possibly remembering/reliving a previous life episode? 

7 people like this

1 minute ago, deekin said:

Powerful!  Possibly remembering/reliving a previous life episode? 

Or concurrent life. That was my initial reaction too.

5 people like this

thanks guys for your input.  I have very cool dreams, and I put this right up there with really cool.  Dunno about past lives, but anything is possible.  appreciate your input nonetheless.

7 people like this

Oh Suzz, not cool my friend.  No offence, but I do not know of one truly gifted person who feels a possible death that would actually tell the person directly, it is simply not done as words have power.

Foop, I don't feel that at all, I (like you) felt warm as I read the account of your dream.  It was beautiful and suggests to me that you have reached a stage of enlightenment where you will be able to access more of the true ancient Shaman knowledge, more of the secrets that 'normal' people do not see, feel or experience. Your dream suggests you have in a sense graduated or been initiated to another level, which is wonderful.  You have found your way home and reconnected with your true roots whilst still in this physical.

I had a similar experience with a cave on a vision quest I did a few days ago.  I became aware that I was in a dark cave and my partner was there.  We met our old German Shepherd 'Dusty' which didn't surprise me because my partner met Dusty in a cave on a vision quest after we lost him and he had led my partner out of the cave to show him the beautiful place where his soul now resided so I felt good about meeting him again. 

Dusty started to lead us one way out of the cave and soon I could soon see a round circle of light ahead where the entrance of the cave was but Dusty stopped and just looked.  He lay down on the floor and just looked ahead checking it out and would not take us further out of the cave.  I was trying to figure out what was wrong with him when he suddenly got up, turned around and started taking us back into the cave.  We came across a blue energy circle (like a stargate sort of) spiralling in the dark.  Dusty went through and my partner and I holding hands approached to pass through but as we did I let go of my partners hand and stayed on the original side as he went through.  I stood there and said to myself ..... is this what I really want and then decided that everyone I loved had gone through and so said yes, I would go too.

On the other side was the most beautiful place I have ever seen.  The animals could talk and Dusty led us to a lovely little house and said 'this is your new home' which I thought was really cool that there was already a house built for us on arrival.  My daughter came out of the front door carrying a baby (she is currently 30 and single) and a tall dark hair man followed her out and put his arm around her.  I spoke to them and the vision quest ended.

12 people like this

11 minutes ago, Jessica said:

Oh Suzz, not cool my friend.  No offence, but I do not know of one truly gifted person who feels a possible death that would actually tell the person directly, it is simply not done as words have power.

Foop, I don't feel that at all, I (like you) felt warm as I read the account of your dream.  It was beautiful and suggests to me that you have reached a stage of enlightenment where you will be able to access more of the true ancient Shaman knowledge, more of the secrets that 'normal' people do not see, feel or experience. Your dream suggests you have in a sense graduated or been initiated to another level, which is wonderful.  You have found your way home and reconnected with your true roots whilst still in this physical.

+1

5 people like this

Awe thanks Jessica, but don’t be upset with Suuzz.  I wasn’t offended/distressed by Suuzz’s remarks.  If one has a strong feeling about such things, and they feel compelled to speak, then that is what their soul is telling them to do.  Although at first blush, reading it did give me chills, I nonetheless didn’t take it to heart.  Mostly I guess because that is not what I took away from the dream, AT ALL.  Personally, I was left with a feeling of great love, strength and humility. 

When I told my husband what Suuzz had remarked, followed by Kande’s question (which was a great question by the way), he said “you didn’t feel it was a bad dream, did you?  You said it was an awesome dream.”  And it was.  Even though I don’t quite understand fully what the dream was showing me, I do believe it is or will be important at some point in the future.  And I can’t say enough how much I appreciate each of your insights in helping me understand the meaning, as I do believe it is a powerful dream and one I’m not likely to forget.  My husband thinks I channel through my dreams.  I don’t know if I do or not.  I don’t feel the wiser for them, but they are quite vivid and meaningful.

Jessica, it appears you have very vivid and meaningful dreams as well.  I’m glad you were able to reconnect with Dusty and the love you felt still sound, not to mention perhaps being shown what may be a future timeline.  It never ceases to amaze me how animals have such a strong influence on our lives that they provide us guidance while living and then again when passed on.  I feel some of my pets are still there beside me at times. 

Perhaps we’re being prepared for something to come in our future.  That’s what I honestly believe could be the truth.  Whatever is to come is to come and we need to be ready for it regardless. 

Thank you for your wisdom, guidance, and friendship in this wonderful land of Chani.

8 people like this

As is sometimes the case, revealing what the spirit world shows me is not always nice, or pretty...the cards show what the cards show. I honestly can say I felt bad writing those words, but felt it was the honest thing to do...I appreciate the comments as I feel we, as a family, should have different points of view...and thank you Foop for understanding. Please don" t shoot the messenger...

Who knows maybe having a warning now will make a difference. I do hope so.

5 people like this

On 18/11/2016 at 2:46 AM, Suuzzaannee144 said:

As is sometimes the case, revealing what the spirit world shows me is not always nice, or pretty...the cards show what the cards show. I honestly can say I felt bad writing those words, but felt it was the honest thing to do...I appreciate the comments as I feel we, as a family, should have different points of view...and thank you Foop for understanding. Please don" t shoot the messenger...

Who knows maybe having a warning now will make a difference. I do hope so.

Agree totally, a prophecy failed is a good outcome, as many prophecies are warnings on what to avoid...

Don't worry, I'm sure we've ALL said similar things at times, especially when we were children... (I met a Thai lady once, who could see the "Helper-Spirits", and several times as a young child, she would blurt out "..  Oh Mrs so-and-so is going to die tomorrow..."  apparently it didn't go down too well in her village when the old lady did pass over the next day...)

7 people like this

Foopengerkle, here is my explanation of your dream:

To dream that you are walking in a dark cave represents an exploration of your subconscious mind. It signals self-discovery. The man feels known to you and he is following you through the cave. You are guiding those close to you in your life. You will face many obstacles as you try to figure out your path in life. You are experiencing some intense emotions. There is a situation that you can no longer ignore. The feeling at Peace tells you that the path you take is the right one.

There are some flaws in your thinking so your logic feels it is not making sense. You need to alter your reasoning and make a stronger argument.

The large room suggests that you are developing new strengths and taking on new roles. You are growing emotionally and are getting Spiritual guidance (Elderly sitting near the stones). You will receive enlightenment and understanding. A new light has been shed onto a situation which gives you a fresh perspective. This message from your subconscious you do not yet understand. Think about making yourself clear to others when certain actions rise questions.

Somehow you are dwelling too much on the past. You need to learn to let go to grow due to this situation that you can no longer ignore

Neo <ps. sorry it's a bit late :unsure:>

5 people like this