Neocharm

Strange Dreams starting to surface

139 posts in this topic

Lol no... I had a friend of mine draw it up for me... Funny thing is I had that same exact hoodie made... I where it everywhere I go ...

1 person likes this

i can remember i received a dream 

i knew it wasn't coming from my self 

anyway it was like a lava thing and i thought i was going to die 

but behind the scenes afterwards i had runned away 

from the lava thing as i also saw people dying as they melt 

but it didnt do me any harm 

so i escaped while lava thing was coming towards 

it seemed like it swallowed everything 

but it could only make me feel scared or make me do things so i accidently fall 

into a real death it could not kill me but i could that was the important part 

somehow i got into a helicopter with someone i knew 

and we got into a hangar what i saw amused me 

behind the scenes were robert de niro and morgan freeman 

like knowing what is going on 

i then got distracted someone i knew who had commited suicide came in 

and talked about a fight with the chopper who i also knew as a near friend

they had a fight sort of heheh yeah we fought a bit 

now i got this black eye heheheh 

and the dream was over 

it is few months ago and i had always "kept" the dream as a marker 

it was so real yet so unreal 

like i was in a hollywood fictional real life dream

that's how it can be best described 

anyone who downloaded surreal "messages"?

4 people like this

I'm revisiting early Seth material to see what particularly speaks to me now.  In an excerpt from Session 93 re dream objects he has this to say...

"One dream object, then, may simultaneously represent a simple daily and familiar portion of conscious life, a strongly feared or desired portion of the immediately subconscious layer, an event or object from a past life, or a feared or desired future event, as the case may be.

An equation exists here.  One dream object has reality in four or five different layers of reality simultaneously: the object being more than itself, and equal to realities that have existed or will exist; the past and future being therefore contained simultaneously within the dream object by virtue of a quite real psychic contraction and expansion."

3 people like this

Wow - something significant! I had a ground breaking dream last night which to me equates the same as finding your hand ( Don Juan) or better.

I was in Vancouver and visiting friends who had a large house with many rooms. I was allowed to stay in an unoccupied room and it looked as though there was work for me. I went to visit other friends who I did not know that well and when I got there I noticed some strange thing occurred - like I couldn't find what I was looking for in my purse, I kept dropping things and then not able to see them, other visitors were rude to me, somebody spilled my wine, people were ignoring me- stuff like that and suddenly I KNEW I needed to do a banishing ritual, so I grabbed an axe (!) and started to perform a supreme banishing ritual. As soon as I tried to say the words my throat became so hoarse and I could not get the words out - but I kept trying and finally was able to do so -repeating the pentagram and words of power several times in the East and there was some dark red wax( like blood) which was on the axe which had fallen on the floor and as I am saying the words the wax began to levitate and hovered in front of me as I was completing the penatgrams- then when I was finished the wax fell to the ground and sizzled a bit. I went on to the north and found when I said the words my throat less hoarse but the pentagram difficult to draw with the axe- I recall calling on the help of my angels to fix the pentagrams- and then things went smoother. By the time I'd finished the west pentagrams and words of power, all the people in the room and adjacent room had come into the kitchen where I was and they all wanted to help too! It was like a veil was lifting from us all...and when I finally finished in the south, all the things that  were wrong became right again. IT was like I HAD to help them to help myself - since we needed each other-and it worked!

I have been doing supreme banishings for 30 years- since my early Priestess training and i think only once I came close to this in the dreamtime- the most significant factor was me knowing enough to ask for help. It was clear there was a demonic presence interfering with me and my friends. 

And when I woke up my guides told me I had banished the demons from my dreamtime...

Most significant.

6 people like this

Wow - something significant! I had a ground breaking dream last night which to me equates the same as finding your hand ( Don Juan) or better.

I was in Vancouver and visiting friends who had a large house with many rooms. I was allowed to stay in an unoccupied room and it looked as though there was work for me. I went to visit other friends who I did not know that well and when I got there I noticed some strange thing occurred - like I couldn't find what I was looking for in my purse, I kept dropping things and then not able to see them, other visitors were rude to me, somebody spilled my wine, people were ignoring me- stuff like that and suddenly I KNEW I needed to do a banishing ritual, so I grabbed an axe (!) and started to perform a supreme banishing ritual. As soon as I tried to say the words my throat became so hoarse and I could not get the words out - but I kept trying and finally was able to do so -repeating the pentagram and words of power several times in the East and there was some dark red wax( like blood) which was on the axe which had fallen on the floor and as I am saying the words the wax began to levitate and hovered in front of me as I was completing the penatgrams- then when I was finished the wax fell to the ground and sizzled a bit. I went on to the north and found when I said the words my throat less hoarse but the pentagram difficult to draw with the axe- I recall calling on the help of my angels to fix the pentagrams- and then things went smoother. By the time I'd finished the west pentagrams and words of power, all the people in the room and adjacent room had come into the kitchen where I was and they all wanted to help too! It was like a veil was lifting from us all...and when I finally finished in the south, all the things that  were wrong became right again. IT was like I HAD to help them to help myself - since we needed each other-and it worked!

I have been doing supreme banishings for 30 years- since my early Priestess training and i think only once I came close to this in the dreamtime- the most significant factor was me knowing enough to ask for help. It was clear there was a demonic presence interfering with me and my friends. 

And when I woke up my guides told me I had banished the demons from my dreamtime...

Most significant.

"IT was like I HAD to help them to help myself - since we needed each other-and it worked!"

Suuzz to me that is it in a nut shell, or maybe a grain of mustard seed, it has a profound effect.

3 people like this

Whenever you have a sex dream about someone, they receive a notification on their phone.

11 people like this

Holy chit---now I'm in trouble LOL

6 people like this

for all my life I've had incredible dreams. I've written some down over the years, and my husband tells me I should keep a journal. The last one I had was so vivid (as most are), but it had so much emotion tied to it as well, I had to write it down. Perhaps I will keep a journal. Anyway, here's my latest dream. If anyone has insight, I'd love to hear it.

2016 04.05 - Bullets.pdf

9 people like this

This is a fragment of a longer dream but was the most clearly remembered part of it:

Informal setting (in someone's home?) and some sort of show/presentation is about to happen, all very low-key.  I arrive and sit in the only empty seat on the front row.  Queen Elizabeth is on my left but younger and in casual clothes.  She's just another guest.   I ask her how she is and she says she's being treated by her doctor because she is Jewish and has to wear 2 Rolexes.   Conversation ends, dream ends, but I can't help but thinking I should have asked her why she doesn't just take off the Rolexes.

6 people like this

My dream several days ago

A row of 9's like this                                               9999999 999 9999 9999   lots of 9's, can't recall exactly how many

A row of 3's not as many 3's as 9's     1                    33333 333 3333 333     and only one 1, on the same line as the 3's, but on the left apart from them

Right below the #'s is a box of dominoes, but with 5 rows of 4 dominoes laying lengthwise, not crossways

_________________________

L____L____L____L____L____I

L____L____L____L____L____I The thing about the dominoes were that they were all laying face down, in the box, none of the dots on them showed, only the solid black of the backs.  I woke up with the image of all of it very clear except for exactly how many of each number there were.    

7 people like this

9= http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu9.php

3= http://www.crystalinks.com/numerology2.htmlscroll down to the number 3

Domino= http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=domino

Take note that they are faced down so the inference is the hood with cloak worn by PRIESTS is face down hidden from the priests.... 

4 people like this

One stands for individuality, autonomy, leadership, originality and confidence.

This means that you are the best at what you will be bringing out to others.

The Nine is the completion of the old path and being reborn, bringing your inspiration on to a new productive path.

You are seeking to improve the world.

People will come to you for guidance and every action you take will have it's effect on those receivers. For that what's been taught will have it's effect on others surrounding them. Sort of a "domino" effect. Now this will ask a lot from your Vitality and (spiritual) Strength. But don't worry, you will receive help (guidance) with this path.

7 people like this

Thank you both, Phillipbbg and Neo for your insights and intrepretations.  Lots for me to consider and think about. 

1 person likes this

Neo, any insight into mine? (I know it's not the right thread.) Just to add, I dislike the look of Rolexes and I know they are often copied and therefore dodgy.

3 people like this

This is a fragment of a longer dream but was the most clearly remembered part of it:

Informal setting (in someone's home?) and some sort of show/presentation is about to happen, all very low-key.  I arrive and sit in the only empty seat on the front row.  Queen Elizabeth is on my left but younger and in casual clothes.  She's just another guest.   I ask her how she is and she says she's being treated by her doctor because she is Jewish and has to wear 2 Rolexes.   Conversation ends, dream ends, but I can't help but thinking I should have asked her why she doesn't just take off the Rolexes.

Deekin, you still are afraid to show your true feelings and private thoughts to your mother as if she were one of the strangers.

You have grown towards each other but you expect here to come more to you.

There is something wrong between the both of you and your mother feels that strongly.

You feel as if the two of you are being watched by surrounding acquaintances and that is holding you back.

One word, "Don't". Your mother has come as far as she is able to (casual Queen).

4 people like this

Whoa - lots of mother issues!!  My mother was a Public Address system with any of my private or otherwise thoughts.  The dream happened on the 3rd anniversary of her death, so I guess we won't be able to converse in the usual way.  Thanks, Neo - I thought it was more of a political insight!

4 people like this

Thank you both, Phillipbbg and Neo for your insights and intrepretations.  Lots for me to consider and think about. 

Of course the the digital nano particles you have ingested in recent times may have been activated and are establishing dominance of your human mind systems....

You may have been watching and reading about too many conspiracy's and agenda 21 plans so you are creating digital numerical dreams..... LOL 

funny-omg-dog-behind-me-hamster-head-pic

6 people like this

Whoa - lots of mother issues!!  My mother was a Public Address system with any of my private or otherwise thoughts.  The dream happened on the 3rd anniversary of her death, so I guess we won't be able to converse in the usual way.  Thanks, Neo - I thought it was more of a political insight!

Well Deekin, I expected something like this. Would you say your mother is still trying to speak to you (or maybe wants you to speak to her)?

You are still linked in some way.

3 people like this

One of her favourite sayings when the topic got serious was, "I don't want to talk about it."  Our personalities were different, life experiences quite different and I think we were both disappointed in the relationship when I was young.  Having said that, we made the most of it as time went by and I travelled halfway around the world for more than 10 years to visit her in a nursing home.  She died at 96.  I figure we'll catch up and sort it out when the time is right.  We chose to be together in this lifetime with our dramas and I'm sure we'll laugh about it all when we meet again.

5 people like this

This is kind of off topic but I wanted to ask people who closely monitor their own dreams, and this is the thread with peeps got the interest so I post this here...

I started to go in and out of dreams and change the dreams by my will.

But I know they are non-lucid dreams, because I also had experience of lucid dreams, too. (To me, the "Lucid" dreams were crisp clear views and very realistic dreams, and the ones I'm talking about are not so clear at all!! Real...normal....dreams...LOL Dunno how else to explain, sorry peeps!!)

This is something new to me, only started to happen just a couple of months ago.

Anyone else started to do that in their dreams?(。´・ω・)?

4 people like this

Its ok Unity you are quite normal , I have been dreaming then wake up have a drink go to the loo etc then back to sleep and recommence the same dream. Been doing this for a while.

Having said that the dreams are getting more frequent and more intense, lots of religious cultish groups  struggling with their reality etc plus many dreams of meeting or passing people who I feel I know or knew. Hope that makes sense. 

All good though every thing that happens only enhances the experience.. so what is NORMAL stuffed if I know and to be honest I don't really care any more. lol

7 people like this

I'm having good dreams-----peeps in them that I have not seen for ages---not really having much to do with them but---like WTF are you in my dreams for------nothing bad --nothing really strange either---just seems a bit run of the mill stuff---but the other morning I had one of those lock up moments where your body is frozen but your mind says that I am awake-why cant I move things--within seconds I willed myself out of it and got up---------but latter in the day thinking about it -it was like I should have gone with the flow to see where I was going to go---have not done that for ages as far as I know--astro traveling I call it----if it happens again I will try to go with it--although I felt like I could not take a breath and I needed one--

8 people like this

Triton, what you experienced is called Sleep paralysis. This is often caused by irregular sleep or mental fatigue. Sleep paralysis poses no immediate risk to those who experience it, despite the fact that it can be an intensely terrifying experience.

Meditating can help a lot preventing this.

6 people like this

Thanks Neo--------it does'nt freak me out at all---well it used to when I was young-it happened a lot then-----and yes I do not get proper sleep-havnt done for many years-----------------back and osteo will always wake me up to turn over or something.

5 people like this