Neocharm

Strange Dreams starting to surface

139 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and have really found all of these topics very interesting and informative.  I am very happy to have found all of you.

For some background info: I am a wife and mother of 7 sons. A little over a year ago I lost one of my then 2 1/2 year old triplets when his dresser fell on him. A few months after this accident I had this dream that truly threw me for a loop.  i think this is the most vivid dream I have ever had. I feel that there is some major significance to this dream, but I can not fathom what it could be.

The dream started with my looking out into the eastern horizon. I knew i had to travel to the east in order to take my three babies to my mothers home (two of them, are the remaining triplets and their younger brother).  When i looked east, all you could see was big plumes of dirt being kick up. As if an army on horseback was coming our way. Next thing i knew, i was in an unknown vehicle with my babies in the back and a woman i did not know, driving. We had to drive up through Canada to get over into Massachusetts.

We arrived at my mothers but it was not the home i know. I left the babies with her and started down a hallway. This looked like an apartment complex. Everything was white. As i am walking down the hall, i begin to pass a stairway. Something made me stop and i watched as three pairs of legs begin to descend. As they rounded the corner i observed an older couple with a child. I then fixed my gaze on the child and it was my son that had past. I can not explain the feelings going through me at that moment. The couple walked over to me and my son jumped into my arms. The couple then walked away. I returned to my mothers and reunited my sons, who were so happy that there brother was back.

Like i said, this dream was so vivid, unlike anything i have ever experienced in my life. I awoke to find i still had the intense feelings that i had in my dream. Tears of joy spilling down my cheeks. My heart was still beating so hard with the purest joy i have ever experienced in my life.  I want to say that i was really there. That it truly did happen. But i awoke in my own bed. And i had such a wonderful, joyful feeling after that dream. It lasted all day and many people remarked on how exceptionally happy and bouncy i was.

I know this was not the average dream. I feel it in my soul. I remember it in detail to this day. Does anyone have any insite? I just need to know if i am missing something. I need an objective observer. Thank you!

Hello Angel

The horizon represents your goals and future plans

You need to dedicate yourself to these goals.

The direction east also symbolizes the sun. You are headed in the right direction.

You are trying to conceal or bury your, in your eyes, questionable behaviour.

Someone or something is exerting their power over you. It creates temptation and guilt from within.

You try to protect and nurture your babies while you self explore. It is the beginning of the path that you are taking in life.

You are going through a transitional phase and are journeying into the unknown.

The couple that are guiding your son states the emptiness you feel by his absence.

He does not blame you for what happened.

Good luck

Neo

Hi Angel,

While we have some that do good dream work here, This is what I would mention to you.

You had some of your Guides assist you in your healing and spiritual advancement by reintroducing you to your Son as Spirit, and that he still very much knows and loves you. It re-affirms Spirit to You, and reminds you that we are Spiritual Beings working through a physical body, instead of the illusion of it being the other way around.

A grand gift from your Helpers!, so that you may move forward in this life and reality, and know that he is still around and alive as Spirit, whom we all are.

Sounds like you have some good friends looking after you :-)

With Care, and Welcome!

-Kii

1 person likes this

Thank you Neo, Kii and Acolyte. Your insight has made me approach this from a different angle. I thank you for your input. It is that nagging gutt feeling that has thrown me. Blessing. 8)

Welcome Angel to TheChaniProject. We are happy you have joined us.  It's kind of a belief around here, that if you find your way to Chani, it's because you are supposed to. Perhaps you were guided in an extra ordinary way. Once again, welcome.

1 person likes this

Thank you Breezy. My coming to this sight was completely by chance. I never new about this sight, so I am thinking, yes. I was most certainly led here. Now, since last night, reading about Hollow Earth and sink holes, that is a scary thought.  ;)

I think I posted this dream on CHANi about a year ago but as we now have a dedicated thread I'll post it again as I think it fits with many other dream related material here.

This is the type of dream that makes you think, "was that real?"

I was outside with a group of people and all of a sudden we heard a noise like a jet engine and looked up to see a aircraft that suddenly turn into something like out of Thunderbirds (it was green and grey if that matters) It then morphed into something else like the transformers do  (I’ve been watching to many movies?)

Then it turned into a box like thing and started to float down to earth. Everyone around just stood there incredulously asking is this real?

I said to myself, and maybe to them as well, no this is not real!

The next moment all hell breaks loose, there are trucks crashing, buildings falling down, people dying and being injured, I see buildings with big holes in them, two young boys standing next to me ask again what the hell is going on, and I say it’s not real. There was a blue haze or film in the air as all this was going on, I said to the boys don’t go out on the road because what you are seeing is not really there and there might be other real vehicles coming that you can’t see and you’ll get run over.

I could feel it was all a projection so I started looking around for the source, not that far away a saw an unusual looking microwave antenna, when I looked more closely at it I could see a distortion in the air like a static haze. When I looked real hard it was like I could see partially through the false reality around me. I smiled to myself with a feeling my eyesight was like a portable built in technical device to hunt down these transmitters. I headed for some workshop type building looking for any kind of a tool, hammer crowbar or heavy device I could use to try and break the transmitter.

As I ran to these building I could see people hanging on the side of a partially collapsed building with holes in it and other trying to rescued them, Then I got the feeling the next thing that would happen is the army or someone would come along with trucks and start taking people away suggesting they were helping them but knew if you went in those trucks you would never be seen again.

End of dream!

1 person likes this

I think I posted this dream on CHANi about a year ago but as we now have a dedicated thread I'll post it again as I think it fits with many other dream related material here.

This is the type of dream that makes you think, "was that real?"

I was outside with a group of people and all of a sudden we heard a noise like a jet engine and looked up to see a aircraft that suddenly turn into something like out of Thunderbirds (it was green and grey if that matters) It then morphed into something else like the transformers do  (I’ve been watching to many movies?)

Then it turned into a box like thing and started to float down to earth. Everyone around just stood there incredulously asking is this real?

I said to myself, and maybe to them as well, no this is not real!

The next moment all hell breaks loose, there are trucks crashing, buildings falling down, people dying and being injured, I see buildings with big holes in them, two young boys standing next to me ask again what the hell is going on, and I say it’s not real. There was a blue haze or film in the air as all this was going on, I said to the boys don’t go out on the road because what you are seeing is not really there and there might be other real vehicles coming that you can’t see and you’ll get run over.

I could feel it was all a projection so I started looking around for the source, not that far away a saw an unusual looking microwave antenna, when I looked more closely at it I could see a distortion in the air like a static haze. When I looked real hard it was like I could see partially through the false reality around me. I smiled to myself with a feeling my eyesight was like a portable built in technical device to hunt down these transmitters. I headed for some workshop type building looking for any kind of a tool, hammer crowbar or heavy device I could use to try and break the transmitter.

As I ran to these building I could see people hanging on the side of a partially collapsed building with holes in it and other trying to rescue them, Then I got the feeling the next thing that would happen is the army or someone would come along with trucks and start taking people away suggesting they were helping them but knew if you went in those trucks you would never be seen again.
End of dream!

Blue ET, a very interesting dream i'd say.
There is to be a merging of various aspects of your character and personality.
You are overcoming your obstacles and rising to a new level of prominence and status.
You may experience a higher consciousness, new-found freedom and greater awareness.
You strive to gain recognition and establish your independence. Achieving this may make you feel emotionally isolated.
While trying to preserve and protect some aspect of yourself you feel your limitations and restrictions.
Something inside you is holding you back.
You are refusing to see or acknowledge a truth.
Your goals are clashing with another's and you are losing sight of them.
You are expressing a desire to get away.
There are immature (childlike) aspects of yourself who are giving you hints towards the truths you need to acknowledge so you can resume growing.
The ability to communicate your ideas and convey your thoughts to others is not proceeding well.
You are trying to understand your Self and find out who you are, perhaps you need to move toward a different direction.
You need to change. Your own self-image has suffered and taken a blow.
You are taking on too many tasks and are weighed down by all the responsibilities.

Neo
1 person likes this

Thanks for your time in trying to work through this dream Neo, there have been times when I have tried to run away from who I am or might be, just wanting normality to return, if I ever had any?

I’m the type of person that prefers to tackle one problem at a time, but you know life is never that simple.

Neo, I would be happy to hear what you can figure out for these two dreams. The moon one really has me intrigued.  Thank you very much

Dream 4 nights ago: I am looking down from a high distance at the dark side of the moon .. like in a space craft not an airplane.. I am not alone in the dream but I do not see my companions... I am shocked to see buildings and green vegetation ... am thinking to myself this is way more populated than even the most far out reports... don't remember anything else.

Dream last night: I am in a big house with my late husband and many other people .. get the sense that it is a relaxed dinner party of sorts... the house is quite large and we wander though some of the main living rooms... quite suddenly I am transported to a different time line same house but has a double fire place ( 2 fire places made of light colored fire brick quite large with no wood or fire in either) .. I am feeling really upset and keep trying to tell every one around me that "this is NOT my time line".. my husband in this time line turns out to be black he tries to reassure me that all is OK, I am not able to explain ... "this is NOT my time line".. I keep trying to find a way to leave .. I go out side I find my car but as soon as I find it, it disappears ... I feel trapped and tricked. 

1 person likes this

Neo, I would be happy to hear what you can figure out for these two dreams. The moon one really has me intrigued.  Thank you very much

Dream 4 nights ago: I am looking down from a high distance at the dark side of the moon .. like in a space craft not an airplane.. I am not alone in the dream but I do not see my companions... I am shocked to see buildings and green vegetation ... am thinking to myself this is way more populated than even the most far out reports... don't remember anything else.

Dream last night: I am in a big house with my late husband and many other people .. get the sense that it is a relaxed dinner party of sorts... the house is quite large and we wander though some of the main living rooms... quite suddenly I am transported to a different time line same house but has a double fire place ( 2 fire places made of light colored fire brick quite large with no wood or fire in either) .. I am feeling really upset and keep trying to tell every one around me that "this is NOT my time line".. my husband in this time line turns out to be black he tries to reassure me that all is OK, I am not able to explain ... "this is NOT my time line".. I keep trying to find a way to leave .. I go out side I find my car but as soon as I find it, it disappears ... I feel trapped and tricked.

1. Your life harbours some chaos or a worsening of problems.

These are obstacles that you have to overcome in order to grow as a person and move forward in a positive way.

This to achieve good health, hope, vitality and serenity.

------------ End Dream ----------

2. The house represents your own soul and self. Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche.

There is something that you have yet to discover about yourself.

There are repressed memories, fears or emotions that you are not confronting.

The idea you have of being at a dinner party only tells you to start living again.

The company of the husband tells you that you miss him and you are trying to relive your old experiences you had with him.

In trying to keep up with the pace of your daily waking life, your dream may serve as your only outlet in coping and coming to terms with the loss of a loved one.

The fireplace represents a feeling of contentment, warmth, and comfort. Feelings you miss.

You desire to escape your current situation or to move more faster and easier through it.

You are expressing some frustrations with how your waking life is proceeding and the slow speed that it is moving at.

You are blinding yourself by seeing your husband in ways he was not.

You need to stop and enjoy life again or you'll end up in a downward spiral.

The longer it takes, the harder it is to get out.

---------- End Dream ----------

1 person likes this

This dream I had last night...

I was in my living room with my wife, and most of my family.(mom,stepdad,brother,sister) we just got done eating dinner. And all the power went out. Thought it was just our house so I went down to the basement to check the breaker, it's an old house has happened before. When I get down to the basement and before I can check the breaker I see an orange flash outside, and the another. I go out the basement steps, and it's so dark I could help but look up, and see what looked like the the northern lights, except they are red and orange. I try to call out for my family to come out side and see this, but I can't. I can here my wordsin my head but the words won't come out of my mouth. I turn to run to the house and then I wake up. The wierd thing was I was seeing it all happen from a third persons view. I can distinctly remember seeing the reflection of the lights I the sky in my eyes before I went to run to the house.

This dream I had last night...

I was in my living room with my wife, and most of my family.(mom,stepdad,brother,sister) we just got done eating dinner. And all the power went out. Thought it was just our house so I went down to the basement to check the breaker, it's an old house has happened before. When I get down to the basement and before I can check the breaker I see an orange flash outside, and the another. I go out the basement steps, and it's so dark I could help but look up, and see what looked like the the northern lights, except they are red and orange. I try to call out for my family to come out side and see this, but I can't. I can here my words in my head but the words won't come out of my mouth. I turn to run to the house and then I wake up. The wierd thing was I was seeing it all happen from a third persons view. I can distinctly remember seeing the reflection of the lights I the sky in my eyes before I went to run to the house.

Ok BiS, here it goes ...

The living room is a symbolic boundary between your personal self and your public self.

You feel others are invading your personal space.

You are missing a certain kind of independence in your life.

There is a lack of insight and perspective on your end regarding a situation.

It will require some digging into your subconsciousness to figure this out.

A situation in your current life may be bringing about old attitudes and feelings.

It's like your past is catching up.

You are questioning certain issues about yourself.

You are trying to shed light on your deeper thoughts and/or subconscious feelings.

You will regain a sudden awareness and the ability to find your way in a situation.

You have insufficient information to make a clear decision. Do your research and do not rush into making choices.

You want to expand your horizons and look into new interests, perhaps you need to stop and think about your actions.

You feel an inability to persuade others to see your point of view like no one is listening.

Consider what you are doing and how you are feeling in the dream for additional significance.

You are evaluating your own actions by seeing yourself in the dream (third person).

Good luck

Neo

Neo you are so helpful and never seize to amaze me. Many thanks

Quite the strange dream last night. Was sitting on my porch with my husband and a friend. Just chatting and laughing. Suddenly the street, not 25 feet from my door, starts to separate and lift. As if my property, right up to the road, began to sink. Then, just as suddenly as it started to separate, about 6 to 7 feet, it righted itself. There was no fear, only confusion and wonder. I then woke up.  Any thoughts?  I truly had to laugh. Somehow, it just seemed so ridiculous. :-D

Quite the strange dream last night. Was sitting on my porch with my husband and a friend. Just chatting and laughing. Suddenly the street, not 25 feet from my door, starts to separate and lift. As if my property, right up to the road, began to sink. Then, just as suddenly as it started to separate, about 6 to 7 feet, it righted itself. There was no fear, only confusion and wonder. I then woke up.  Any thoughts?  I truly had to laugh. Somehow, it just seemed so ridiculous. :-D

Well Angel,

To dream of an earthquake suggests that you are experiencing a major "shake-up" that is threatening your stability and foundation.

The dream highlights your insecurity. Is there something in your life that you feel at "fault" for?

By straightening itself out, you will overcome these challenges but this might reveal a remaining opening or "space" in your life that tells you to proceed in another direction.

Don't look back (and hang on) to that what has passed.

Neo

Thank you Neocharm. My life has been in a consistant state of unrest for the past 7 years. With the worst of it beginning almost 1 1/2 years ago.  Personally, I don't know which way I am going or what to do. Pretty much paralyzed.  Your interpretation makes so much sense. Thanks again.

Last night i had a short but clear dream which made me wake up a bit troubled.

It existed out of 2 parts.

First: I saw (not self in it) a military battle with USA uniforms (not U.N. blue-helmets) getting severely cornered, or so it felt they were cornered. Like i said, i was watching it like a 3D movie.

.... and almost directly connected to this ...

Second: The train-crash in Spain and a VERY CLEAR message: "THIS WAS JUST A WARNING"

I tried finding secondary or symbolical meanings but something inside me was saying not to bother.  :-\

My dream from 3 days ago (usually I don't dream or I always forget my dreams so this dream was rather interesting)

I was in a city, didn't look like the one I live in. I was with a friend and we were walking, there was a bunch of "lightning" in the skies but no thunder. While we stood and watched, we realized we were watching a war in our skies between disc shaped craft, and other crafts. Some flew down and crashed far away from us, others blew up in the sky as the fighting intensified. Whats odd is I remember this odd figure like thing in the sky, looked very similar to this image here:

201_001.jpg

It was flying around, I think it had small wings.. I remember just staring at this thing amazed. This thing flew up to a flying disc and punched it. The disc wobbled and toppled down until it crashed on the ground. While I was watching it, it was looking at me. Shortly after I woke up due to my alarm clock.

Sol,

You are making a slow, but steady progress toward your goals and are moving through life in a confident manner.

You should however consider your destination because you are feeling alienated and alone.

The friend signifies aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to incorporate and acknowledge.

The aliens at war are an encounter with unfamiliar or neglected aspects of your own self.

The intervention is an event that will help you in accepting these "qualities".

But i believe it's more about you not seeing these aspects AS qualities and must LEARN to do just that.

I hope this will push you in the right direction. Since your recollecting of dreams is not that frequent i consider this an important message.

The image however i could not define, maybe it is something personal. Something only you can give meaning to.

Neo

Wow, thank you very much Neocharm. Very interesting interpretation my friend :)

neo. hey mate i got a dream i need your expertise with.

i was with three friends at the beach standing at the waters edge and a surge of water came up and we moved back from it. surge came again a little stronger and we backed away some more and stood looking out to sea. i looked up and noticed the sky was a strange grayish in color, flat cloud that took up whole sky with little squiggly lines that were moving. as we all looked up to the sky suddenly the earth gave out beneath me and i fell into what appeared to be a large sinkhole about 100 ft diameter, and i was free falling about a hundred feet down with friends looking over the edge watching my fall. i began to catch up with all the falling earth and rocks and knew my death was imminent, no way out of this one.i suddenly awoke mid fall, waking up hitting my head and back on the floor as i had fallen out of bed. i can't figger this one out and i know it was meant to tell me something. not a clairvoyant dream, i know the difference. it appears as a subconscious effort to give me something to work on. your help is appreciated

This is so strange hcvslayer.  I have a friend back east, who wrote me last week and told me that she fell out of bed, hitting her back and head on the floor. Now you say the same thing. I find that quite interesting.

neo. hey mate i got a dream i need your expertise with.

i was with three friends at the beach standing at the waters edge and a surge of water came up and we moved back from it. surge came again a little stronger and we backed away some more and stood looking out to sea. i looked up and noticed the sky was a strange greyish in colour, flat cloud that took up whole sky with little squiggly lines that were moving. as we all looked up to the sky suddenly the earth gave out beneath me and i fell into what appeared to be a large sink-hole about 100 ft diameter, and i was free falling about a hundred feet down with friends looking over the edge watching my fall. i began to catch up with all the falling earth and rocks and knew my death was imminent, no way out of this one.i suddenly awoke mid fall, waking up hitting my head and back on the floor as i had fallen out of bed. i can't figger this one out and i know it was meant to tell me something. not a clairvoyant dream, i know the difference. it appears as a subconscious effort to give me something to work on. your help is appreciated

Hcvslayer,

To dream that water is surging towards you implies that your emotions are welling up and can potentially close you off to others.

The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself so these friends are there to remind you of those aspects.

A grey sky-colour indicates approaching sadness or trouble. You are unsure of where you stand emotionally in some relationship.

The dream symbolizes your shaky foundation.

Falling is an indication of insecurities, instabilities, and anxieties. You are feeling overwhelmed and out of control in some situation in your waking life.

This may reflect the way you feel in your relationship or in your work environment. You have lost your foothold and keep up with the hustle and bustle of daily life.

When you fall, there is nothing that you can hold on to. You more or less are forced toward this downward motion without any control.

This lost of control may parallel a waking situation in your life.

The (waking-up-in-fall) dream is telling you now to ACT or get pulled in.

Good luck with this one mate,

Neo

1 person likes this

neo, thank you so much for your thoughts. i knew this was an important dream and needed heeding. i will take a good look and make some changes, again thanks m8

1 person likes this

I haven't been remembering dreams for a long time, but this one came last night.  Any thoughts, Neo?

I was at some suburban place outside at night and I saw 3 very large, feral cats across the road.  I knew they would see me and come over to me.  They did and they started attacking me.  I had on protective gloves and was able to fend them off and they must have left.  But I was left with the feeling that they could have seriously injured children.