Neocharm

Strange Dreams starting to surface

139 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Just resposting a dream I had, which I placed in the wrong thread.  Neo, I would appreciate any thoughts you or any have on this.  The main reason I decided to go ahead and repost it, was due to the imagery (concentric circles) which appear to echo other such illustrations here.  I was blown away.  So, just sort of for the record, this is the dream, and again my thanks to both T and Neocharm.  I am just so glad to have found this forum, soooo much is making sense. 

As an aside, I have been having powerful dreams since the winter of '10, but it was kicked off with an OBE in '07 that I remember like it was yesterday.  Prior to that, the only instance of high srangeness was being followed around by 11's.  it's been a strange journey.  8)

May I ask what that is a picture of?

Reason is, in a dream going 3 nights back now, and I can't shake the image, I saw one of those circles, the only difference, the center 'dot' was huge and extremely bright, and came to the dream like the 'moon' was switched on, then the rest of the concentric circles appeared around it.  I can remember that I could feel the light on my cheek.  In the dream, (it feels silly to share so much), but there was another person there and when the 'moon came on' so to speak, we both went WHOAAAAAA..feel that?  So, I interpret that part as if others witnessed it as well.

This was preceded, oddly, by a feeling of looking up, the galaxy in living color right over our heads, very close,  and 3 sets of stars, circling each other.  Like the olympic circles, but only 3 circles.

I definitely feel that having an awareness of the incoming energies has made it somewhat enjoyable to flow with them, I guess its the best way I can say it at the moment.

Dreamed I was on a train going to places of survival.

There were several underground, some under the ocean and some way up in the mountains set into the rock which my native friend on the train was showing me. I took this to mean that there will be many pockets of survivors that will come through.. the coming trend of  earth-change... ;) for which I was grateful.

To dream that you are on a train symbolizes your life's journey. It suggests that you are on the right track in life and headed in the right direction.

Your Guide is leading you into several (safe) choices during emotions of anxiety and distress arising from a peculiar situation. Choose wisely.

This will result in the reaching of a higher realm of consciousness, knowledge, and spiritual truth.

Neo

Reason is, in a dream going 3 nights back now, and I can't shake the image,

I saw one of those circles, the only difference, the center 'dot' was huge and extremely bright, and came to the dream like the 'moon' was switched on, then the rest of the concentric circles appeared around it. 

I can remember that I could feel the light on my cheek. 

In the dream, (it feels silly to share so much), but there was another person there and when the 'moon came on' so to speak, we both went WHOAAAAAA..feel that? 

So, I interpret that part as if others witnessed it as well.

This was preceded, oddly, by a feeling of looking up, the galaxy in living color right over our heads, very close,  and 3 sets of stars, circling each other.  Like the olympic circles, but only 3 circles.

I definitely feel that having an awareness of the incoming energies has made it somewhat enjoyable to flow with them, I guess its the best way I can say it at the moment.

You are experiencing a major "shake-up" that is threatening the stability and foundation of you and a companion.

It highlights your insecurity, fears and sense of helplessness.

Is there something or someone in your life that you feel at "fault" for? 

You are looking at the broader picture of this situation and are getting more aware of your surroundings.

You are putting some decision in the hands of fate and luck.

Perhaps you are being too "starry eyed" or idealistic.

You are you trying to evaluate a situation or establishment.

Three  signifies a number especially meaningful to just YOU so figure out what it means.

It could even mean the "Key" to a success.

Good Luck

Neo

Reason is, in a dream going 3 nights back now, and I can't shake the image,

I saw one of those circles, the only difference, the center 'dot' was huge and extremely bright, and came to the dream like the 'moon' was switched on, then the rest of the concentric circles appeared around it. 

I can remember that I could feel the light on my cheek. 

In the dream, (it feels silly to share so much), but there was another person there and when the 'moon came on' so to speak, we both went WHOAAAAAA..feel that? 

So, I interpret that part as if others witnessed it as well.

You are experiencing a major "shake-up" that is threatening the stability and foundation of you and a companion.

It highlights your insecurity, fears and sense of helplessness.

Is there something or someone in your life that you feel at "fault" for? 

You are looking at the broader picture of this situation and are getting more aware of your surroundings.

You are putting some decision in the hands of fate and luck.

Perhaps you are being too "starry eyed" or idealistic.

You are you trying to evaluate a situation or establishment.

Three  signifies a number especially meaningful to just YOU so figure out what it means.

It could even mean the "Key" to a success.

Good Luck

Neo

Whoa Neo, that feels spot on. 

As for fate or luck, I do feel that I am working to flow with universe but trying my best to step up my understanding of true mental free will.  So some things ride as other issues are 'under reconstruction'. :)  Many changes in the last believe or not, 3 years. 

I had NEVER noticed the 3 in my post to you.  Wow.. I'm blown away.  I'll have to research, 3. 

Thank you thank you so very much! 

Now 2 more dreams from me.

1. Federal Agency meets Aliens.

Working in a Federal agency going where i am not allowed.

Just my self being stubborn again (like thinking outside the box).

Suddenly walking outside watching a Cessna take a dive behind a hill.

Big explosion (strange for that size) so i walk around the hill and see some burning wood in piles.

Looking to my left i see from a distance a Junkers JU-52 (1930 passenger plane) approaching to land on the field across. It lands rides to the end and turns.

People say "The aliens landed", i run into the agency to report that everyone is going nuts cause the aliens have landed.

END

2. The Assassin.

Standing in a large room with multiple other persons (strangers).

I am holding someone's hands, in a flash i see a sword chopping off both arms and i am holding them.

Suddenly the guy i can see chops off someone's head, cloaks himself (becomes invisible) and subsequently chops off several more heads.

In the end i see the sword in the air with one side worked like a saw.

END

1. You have a strong sense of morality and integrity. You are guided by honour, structure and what is right.

For once try NOT to be so stubborn all the time.

You have set high goals for yourself and are (for now) impossible to realize. You are in danger of having it come crashing down. Your subconscious is trying to get your attention.

To see a wood pile in your dream represents warmth, labour and diligence. You are experiencing some intense emotions. There is a situation or issue that you can no longer avoid and ignore.

You will overcome your obstacles and rise to a new (German?(JU-52)) level of prominence and status. You may experience a higher consciousness, new-found freedom and greater awareness.

You need to gain a better perspective or wider view on something and you will have an encounter with an unfamiliar or neglected aspect of your own self

You need to be more objective when evaluating a situation.

Do not get too bossy when judging an issue but stay open to other opinions.

2. To dream that you are a witness to an assassination indicates that you need to pay more attention to some small detail. Do not overlook the seemingly insignificant things in life.

Because you tend to keep your emotions inside, it is finding expression in your dreams in a violent way.

To see your arms as the emphasis indicate you have a nurturance side and an ability to reach out and care for people. (I was holding someone’s hands when a saw-like sword cut the arms off and I was holding the arms). I could see this as receiving a way to help even more, while someone else gets taken something away.

People are losing their wisdom, intellect, understanding and rationality. ONE as a TEST RUN, SUBSEQUENTLY it won’t be visible/noticeable any-more.

There is something in my life that i need to cut out, but what, still have to figure that out.

Neocharm

Could 'saw' mean you saw something as the guy earlier cloaked himself and became invisible?

Neocharm

Could 'saw' mean you saw something as the guy earlier cloaked himself and became invisible?

The saw means you have something in your life that needs to be taken out.

Hi Neocharm

Stingrays....any ideas? I had a dream last week about a HUGE black stingray. I can't remember what happend but I do know when I woke up that I knew it was important. I googled and stingrays seemed to be very  negative......which doesn't resonate at all.

Thanks  :)

Hi Neocharm

Stingrays....any ideas? I had a dream last week about a HUGE black stingray. I can't remember what happend but I do know when I woke up that I knew it was important. I googled and stingrays seemed to be very  negative......which doesn't resonate at all.

Lialilith,

To see a manta ray in your dream signifies emotional freedom. You are navigating through your emotions with ease.

To dream that you or someone is attacked by a school of manta rays indicates that emotions that have been suppressed into your subconscious are becoming too overwhelming to keep inside any longer.

I would need to know in what context you saw this Manta Ray and what was the focus of your dream to give a thorough explanation.

Neo

1 person likes this

Hi Neocharm

Lialilith,

To see a manta ray in your dream signifies emotional freedom. You are navigating through your emotions with ease.

To dream that you or someone is attacked by a school of manta rays indicates that emotions that have been suppressed into your subconscious are becoming too overwhelming to keep inside any longer.

I would need to know in what context you saw this Manta Ray and what was the focus of your dream to give a thorough explanation.

Neo

Wow Neo, I am grateful for your insight.....I cannot remember the dream, only seeing this magnificent Manta Ray in my dream and watching it swim up and over me. It was not negative in anyway but I knew when I woke it was very important, like my soul trying to make sure I  understood something through the language of dreams. I was struggling with what that was until your first sentence.

My dream last week also coincided with the news that my mother had been diagnosed with a brain tumour.

My mother and I have never been close due to a myriad of reasons but basically all stemming from her alcoholism.

I have dealt with all the stuff that entails a good 5 years ago and while we rarely see each other due to distance and choice we are at peace with each other, there is no baggage per se and If she chooses to pass I am very, very grateful for that.

She goes into surgery next week and when I visited her at the hospital I looked at her so frail and fragile and knew she was struggling with being confined in a hospital away from her vices I remembered it was this wonderful mysterious scorpio mother who had the bookshelf with the big pink Readers Digest book of Strange Stories and Amazing Facts, Shirley Maclaine and it was she who started my love affair with Edgar Cayce after finding 2 of his books in her bookshelf, she always, always encouraged this either sober or drunk.

Before I came to visit I asked her if she needed anything she said, bring me something to read. So I took her  one of Dannion Brinkley's books and a Paola Harris one, she devoured them in 2 days. We have no other common ground and her life is completely foreign to me but it was she who introduced me to all of the stuff that led me to be on the Chani board and I looked at her in hospital and was so grateful that peace and forgiveness and a common connection to spooky stuff was all that I will remember my mother for......so I guess what I am saying is I resonate to your opening statement and I thankyou for helping me find clarity on this  :)

1 person likes this

So this morning I woke up from such a realistic/disturbing dream.  I was stuck in another timeline where friends that have passed were alive and friends I knew as alive were deceased. I was trying to convince them I didn't belong there and that something was not right by showing people photo's of the people I knew as alive. The time stamp on the photos were dated 2013 yet the people have been dead for years in this timeline. No one would believe me and accused me of doctoring the photos. There were some people that were actively trying to silence me and the truth I knew. The next thing I knew I was being hauled into a mental institution/prison and thrown into a cell on a ward where no one else was kept.  Then I woke up feeling very sad and disturbed.

Yeah, sounds like I have been watching too much Fringe lol

So this morning I woke up from such a realistic/disturbing dream.  I was stuck in another timeline where friends that have passed were alive and friends I knew as alive were deceased. I was trying to convince them I didn't belong there and that something was not right by showing people photo's of the people I knew as alive. The time stamp on the photos were dated 2013 yet the people have been dead for years in this timeline. No one would believe me and accused me of doctoring the photos. There were some people that were actively trying to silence me and the truth I knew. The next thing I knew I was being hauled into a mental institution/prison and thrown into a cell on a ward where no one else was kept.  Then I woke up feeling very sad and disturbed.

Yeah, sounds like I have been watching too much Fringe lol

Orion,

There are aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to incorporate and acknowledge.

The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself.

To see friends from your past points to your desire to reconnect with a part of yourself that you have lost touch with.

Perhaps it is time to put a long hidden talent to use.

Realizing this will mean a cycle of growth, learning and maturity (2013)

You are clinging on to some false hope and are in denial of the present.

The images may be trying to take you back to a particular moment in time but something is not what it seems.

It may refer to a situation in your waking life that has left you speechless.

You feel that your creativity is being limited and that you are not allowed to express yourself.

1 person likes this

Wow Neo, that's pretty spot on! Thanks.

Orion,

There are aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to incorporate and acknowledge.

Yes, my past is filled with violence and anger. Over the last 15 years I have been working hard to change that side of my life and personality but also realize that there may be a point in my life in this world where that side of me may be needed. As long as it is kept in check, its a resource that I hope I never have to use.

The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself.

I strongly agree on a few fronts. 1. I find that the people I surround myself with are great mirrors into ones own soul, reflecting back the image you put forth. 2. With my past, I really try to surround myself with positive, good hearted people. My soul learning from osmosis.

To see friends from your past points to your desire to reconnect with a part of yourself that you have lost touch with.

Yes, I can see that. Perhaps its to be in touch with a side of me that seemed to have died long ago as those friends and family had. I admit I know what that side is but I'm finding it hard to reconnect to it. Its as if long ago a door was slammed shut and the light has gone out. I've spent the rest of my life trying to reopen that door.

Perhaps it is time to put a long hidden talent to use.

There are a couple I can think of. One is the part of me I have lost touch with in the post above. The others scare the hell out of me lol.

Realizing this will mean a cycle of growth, learning and maturity (2013)

This has been a constant effort for me over the last 20 years. While I have had my setbacks and stagnant stages, I'm pushing forward everyday with a renewed sense of self and spirituality. I hope I can positively influence others to do the same.

You are clinging on to some false hope and are in denial of the present.

I can see that. There are a couple of things in my personal life I do wish would change... but alas, that may not be possible. I need to accept what is and move on.

The images may be trying to take you back to a particular moment in time but something is not what it seems.

It may refer to a situation in your waking life that has left you speechless.

lol Too many to count

I've been banging my head against the wall trying to figure it out. Its like in a nanosecond, all the answers to the universe flood into my brain only to fade away into oblivion a nanosecond later, leaving you feeling empty and alone.

You feel that your creativity is being limited and that you are not allowed to express yourself.

Yep. Very much so.

Thanks so much again Neo! your insight is greatly appreciated my friend.

I had a very strange dream recently. Not sure of how to begin to explain.

Basically, myself and everyone on this earth were being "chosen" I guess you could say. And were flying extremely fast straight up in the sky. All in the same direction. Once up high, it seemed there were seats for every person to be in. I was returning from up high back to the earth again. I remember feeling like knowing to go straight up with no turn was not something easily figured out. Some were flying in curves and twists, ending up having no seat.

I was trying to tell others the way to fly. The earth seemed like it was coming to an end in my dream, with chaos and everything looked destroyed. But there were also NEW buildings in the midst of all that looked ruined.

Then I was at my home. I move alot, so this would be referring to the house I have been living in the majority of the past 5 years of my life. I was on the porch, pulling my boyfriend by the sleeve. Trying to help him, pointing up at the sky. (He thinks I am a crazy person for everything I read and talk about). When I looked down in the yard off the porch- I saw what looked like a DEMON. This demon was an old, rugged and ugly old woman looking back at me over her shoulder inching in toward the house. It felt like she had SO much POWER. I was not scared, but my boyfriend ran inside from this demon. I began talking to the demon, then was in the chaos of a town again. ?

I remember trying to tell people some kind of message. Then I was up on a platform, high in the sky. Looking down over a town/city. I wasn't alone. WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS MEAN? This dream is beyond bizarre, and makes NOOOO sense. Any thoughts?

Lots of fragmented dreams about my deceased parents - which is odd as I haven't had them visit for a while, lol.  Another VERY strange oddity for me is that I'm having a very hard time remembering my dreams ....I usually remember every stinking detail..I'm not sure if I sure be worried, or relieved...  :-\

w2k

1 person likes this

Basically, myself and everyone on this earth were being "chosen" I guess you could say. And were flying extremely fast straight up in the sky. All in the same direction. Once up high, it seemed there were seats for every person to be in. I was returning from up high back to the earth again.

I remember feeling like knowing to go straight up with no turn was not something easily figured out.

Some were flying in curves and twists, ending up having no seat.

I was trying to tell others the way to fly. The earth seemed like it was coming to an end in my dream, with chaos and everything looked destroyed. But there were also NEW buildings in the midst of all that looked ruined.

Then I was at my home. I move alot, so this would be referring to the house I have been living in the majority of the past 5 years of my life. I was on the porch, pulling my boyfriend by the sleeve. Trying to help him, pointing up at the sky. (He thinks I am a crazy person for everything I read and talk about). When I looked down in the yard off the porch- I saw what looked like a DEMON. This demon was an old, rugged and ugly old woman looking back at me over her shoulder inching in toward the house. It felt like she had SO much POWER. I was not scared, but my boyfriend ran inside from this demon. I began talking to the demon, then was in the chaos of a town again. ?

I remember trying to tell people some kind of message. Then I was up on a platform, high in the sky. Looking down over a town/city. I wasn't alone. WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS MEAN? This dream is beyond bizarre, and makes NOOOO sense. Any thoughts?

Ok JB93, let's see.

You need to have a better or broader outlook on life.

The power in controlling your own circumstances is declining. You are struggling to stay on a set course.

You see many others who are having troubles.

Although you notice others needing help you must beware not to dismiss yourself achieving your goals by solely focussing on helping them.

You are becoming more emotionally mature.

You notice something in your waking life that is different or unfamiliar but new.

A Demon-like old woman in your dream indicates that you may be experiencing fears and aversion against the spiritual level you are reaching what might result in losing a relationship caused by your shadowy self.

This new "level" might be something others can not cope with and that worries you.

Note: Be careful not to decline your coming spiritual level just because others can not "cope".

You can try to help those surrounding your path but do not decline the path you chose.

REMEMBER ... You are strategically alone

1 person likes this

Lots of fragmented dreams about my deceased parents - which is odd as I haven't had them visit for a while, lol.  Another VERY strange oddity for me is that I'm having a very hard time remembering my dreams ....I usually remember every stinking detail..I'm not sure if I sure be worried, or relieved...  :-\

w2k

Well W2K, Parents in your dream symbolize both power, shelter, and love.
I think not remembering everything against normally remembering everything might indicate a "Full House".
Dreams bring messages and advice that one needs to act on.
Maybe the "Cup is full" so you need to "drink first" to make room.  ;)

Neo
2 people like this

w2k

Well W2K, Parents in your dream symbolize both power, shelter, and love.

I think not remembering everything against normally remembering everything might indicate a "Full House".

Dreams bring messages and advice that one needs to act on.

Maybe the "Cup is full" so you need to "drink first" to make room.  ;)

Neo

...and by that you mean...act on something in order to receive a message/advice?  Hmmm.  My house is always full - but that's not uncommon.  I'm not quite sure I completely understand the underlying message - but...I do appreciate your input - as always.  Care to elaborate?

w2k

1 person likes this

...and by that you mean...act on something in order to receive a message/advice?  Hmmm.  My house is always full - but that's not uncommon.  I'm not quite sure I completely understand the underlying message - but...I do appreciate your input - as always.  Care to elaborate?

w2k

Probably messages (dreams) received in the past, on which you must act first before new ones can be accepted by your mind.

Just my 2c

Neo  8)

1 person likes this

alright, neo, i'll share one if you would care to help interpret...anyone actually...

in my dream, i awoke to what i thought was real-time.  it was morning, very bright and clear, the sun not yet above the tree line.  i was looking out my bedroom window into the front yard watching all sorts of animals sitting in pairs, waiting for me--for me to do ?something?.  there were zebras, rabbits, gators, birds, anything i could think of, all lined up facing me in the window--happy-looking. all sitting nicely right next to each other.  what really stood out was the pair of otters, they were playing with each other, and a lone, larger, porcupine-the only single animal, and the only one walking--away, and not happy-looking like the rest-slow, lumbering, head down. it seemed or felt like there was already a rain-although i cant make it out.

spectacularly vivid colors.  most vivid memory of a dream in several years.

any thoughts?

Basically, myself and everyone on this earth were being "chosen" I guess you could say. And were flying extremely fast straight up in the sky. All in the same direction. Once up high, it seemed there were seats for every person to be in. I was returning from up high back to the earth again.

I remember feeling like knowing to go straight up with no turn was not something easily figured out.

Some were flying in curves and twists, ending up having no seat.

Ok JB93, let's see.

You need to have a better or broader outlook on life.

The power in controlling your own circumstances is declining. You are struggling to stay on a set course.

You see many others who are having troubles.

Although you notice others needing help you must beware not to dismiss yourself achieving your goals by solely focussing on helping them.

You are becoming more emotionally mature.

You notice something in your waking life that is different or unfamiliar but new.

A Demon-like old woman in your dream indicates that you may be experiencing fears and aversion against the spiritual level you are reaching what might result in losing a relationship caused by your shadowy self.

This new "level" might be something others can not cope with and that worries you.

Note: Be careful not to decline your coming spiritual level just because others can not "cope".

You can try to help those surrounding your path but do not decline the path you chose.

REMEMBER ... You are strategically alone

the reason people put little blurbs like this up is so one may take a little something away from it, or to make a profound difference in one's life.  either way, when it does actually make a difference, it rarely is conveyed back to the originator of said blurb----i read it neo, and it was exactly what i needed to hear, at just the right time today.  stuff like that does make a difference. ty

alright, neo, i'll share one if you would care to help interpret...anyone actually...

in my dream, i awoke to what i thought was real-time.  it was morning, very bright and clear, the sun not yet above the tree line.  i was looking out my bedroom window into the front yard watching all sorts of animals sitting in pairs, waiting for me--for me to do ?something?.  there were zebras, rabbits, gators, birds, anything i could think of, all lined up facing me in the window--happy-looking. all sitting nicely right next to each other.  what really stood out was the pair of otters, they were playing with each other, and a lone, larger, porcupine-the only single animal, and the only one walking--away, and not happy-looking like the rest-slow, lumbering, head down. it seemed or felt like there was already a rain-although i cant make it out.

spectacularly vivid colors.  most vivid memory of a dream in several years.

any thoughts?

For you i see an awakening or starting over.

You have a positive outlook on life. Your consciousness and your points of view are making you aware.

You may be reflecting on a decision that is confronted the untamed and uncivilized aspects of yourself.

You are spending too much time in trivial matters.

You need to establish a clear time-line and lay your groundwork for success.

Keep that positive outlook on life you have, cause it can also help others.

You are experiencing spiritual freedom and psychological liberation.

You are navigating through your emotional life with ease and joy.

There is a situation which you need to approach with more openness.

Someone in your waking life may be on the defensive and is not exposing any vulnerabilities.

This can result in harm to a relationship.

The subject of this dream was your awareness, energy, emotions, and vibes significantly emphasizing your spiritual growth.

You are trying to get 1 or more person(s) to grow with you but seems only to become more defensive.

Try to translate the experience of your spiritual growth into a language the other can understand (not head on but from a different angle).

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and have really found all of these topics very interesting and informative.  I am very happy to have found all of you.

For some background info: I am a wife and mother of 7 sons. A little over a year ago I lost one of my then 2 1/2 year old triplets when his dresser fell on him. A few months after this accident I had this dream that truly threw me for a loop.  i think this is the most vivid dream I have ever had. I feel that there is some major significance to this dream, but I can not fathom what it could be.

The dream started with my looking out into the eastern horizon. I knew i had to travel to the east in order to take my three babies to my mothers home (two of them, are the remaining triplets and their younger brother).  When i looked east, all you could see was big plummes of dirt being kick up. As if an army on horseback was coming our way. Next thing i knew, i was in an unknown vehicle with my babies in the back and a woman i did not know, driving. We had to drive up through Canada to get over into Massachusetts.

We arrived at my mothers but it was not the home i know. I left the babies with her and started down a hallway. This looked like an apartment complex. Everything was white. As i am walking down the hall, i begin to pass a stairway. Something made me stop and i watched as three pairs of legs begin to descend. As they rounded the corner i observed an older couple with a child. I then fixed my gaze on the child and it was my son that had past. I can not explain the feelings going through me at that moment. The couple walked over to me and my son jumped into my arms. The couple then walked away. I returned to my mothers and reunited my sons, who were so happy that there brother was back.

Like i said, this dream was so vivid, unlike anything i have ever experienced in my life. I awoke to find i still had the intense feelings that i had in my dream. Tears of joy spilling down my cheeks. My heart was still beating so hard with the purest joy i have ever experienced in my life.  I want to say that i was really there. That it truly did happen. But i awoke in my own bed. And i had such a wonderful, joyful feeling after that dream. It lasted all day and many people remarked on how exceptionally happy and bouncy i was.

I know this was not the average dream. I feel it in my soul. I remember it in detail to this day. Does anyone have any insite? I just need to know if i am missing something. I need an objective observer. Thank you!

1 person likes this

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and have really found all of these topics very interesting and informative.  I am very happy to have found all of you.

For some background info: I am a wife and mother of 7 sons. A little over a year ago I lost one of my then 2 1/2 year old triplets when his dresser fell on him. A few months after this accident I had this dream that truly threw me for a loop.  i think this is the most vivid dream I have ever had. I feel that there is some major significance to this dream, but I can not fathom what it could be.

The dream started with my looking out into the eastern horizon. I knew i had to travel to the east in order to take my three babies to my mothers home (two of them, are the remaining triplets and their younger brother).  When i looked east, all you could see was big plummes of dirt being kick up. As if an army on horseback was coming our way. Next thing i knew, i was in an unknown vehicle with my babies in the back and a woman i did not know, driving. We had to drive up through Canada to get over into Massachusetts.

We arrived at my mothers but it was not the home i know. I left the babies with her and started down a hallway. This looked like an apartment complex. Everything was white. As i am walking down the hall, i begin to pass a stairway. Something made me stop and i watched as three pairs of legs begin to descend. As they rounded the corner i observed an older couple with a child. I then fixed my gaze on the child and it was my son that had past. I can not explain the feelings going through me at that moment. The couple walked over to me and my son jumped into my arms. The couple then walked away. I returned to my mothers and reunited my sons, who were so happy that there brother was back.

Like i said, this dream was so vivid, unlike anything i have ever experienced in my life. I awoke to find i still had the intense feelings that i had in my dream. Tears of joy spilling down my cheeks. My heart was still beating so hard with the purest joy i have ever experienced in my life.  I want to say that i was really there. That it truly did happen. But i awoke in my own bed. And i had such a wonderful, joyful feeling after that dream. It lasted all day and many people remarked on how exceptionally happy and bouncy i was.

I know this was not the average dream. I feel it in my soul. I remember it in detail to this day. Does anyone have any insite? I just need to know if i am missing something. I need an objective observer. Thank you!

Thank you for your post and sharing it with us Angel. Weclome to Chani  :)