Neocharm

Strange Dreams starting to surface

139 posts in this topic

Since Februari 9 i have been getting strange dreams. First one was about me walking into a garden.

On my right side i saw a white owl sitting on a stick. I asked him something like "What are you doing" or "Who are you". Like a parrot he started repeating the last words.

<Ending dream>

The next day again i had another strange dream.

My mother and i were in a large room with a large climbable statue (undefined). I climbed up the back of that statue and looked over my mother by 5 feet at least. Suddenly my younger brothwer walked into the room and said: "i have an announcement to make".

Like in a "brainwave" i heard "He is expecting a child" (these "brainwaves" happens to me a lot).

So i said that my brother was going to be a daddy. He first denied it but later admitted it. His girlfriends name was Annemijn and she was expecting it any time soon. The baby wasn't his.

I stretched my hand to pull him up the statue to congratulate him but then the dream ended.

It gets more strange when you know that my brother died almost 10 years ago and he left behind a son (now 20, he has no relationship) and a daughter (now 18 and no, she is not pregnant).

When these dreams suddenly appear after such a long time i start to get worried because it will be building towards something.

1 person likes this

neo, would like to hear any new dreams as this continues, may you have sweet dreams

I too had a series of weird dreams a few days ago.  One involved me having to move into a semi detached unit, there were holes in two of the walls which needed to be fixed and when I checked the kitchen cupboards they had not been painted but covered with paper that was being held on with celotape.  I was not deterred and felt that I could fix it up well enough to live in.  Houses generally represent life to me so whilst I didn't understand the meaning, I felt that I was intending to fix up  my life. 

The next night I was at a place where there were lots of houses and buildings.  Everyone in my family was there.  I went to walk between a parked caravan that was on a trailer (?) and a building.  The caravan starting coming backwards and was going to trap me between it and the wall of the building.  I pushed back and it ended up going back the other way and off the end of the trailer, down a hill and smashed into a fence.  I went to find my partner to help me with it and when I came back some locals who wanted to salvage some parts they needed from the caravan had reported it to the Police (but they weren't police they were three women in brown uniforms like volunteer officers or something). 

Then I walked into another building and sat on the toilet.  A hand towel dispenser on the wall to my right came off the wall toward me and I grabbed it and pushed it back.  I stood up and tried to clip the hand towel dispenser back onto the clips on the wall, which were positioned on a central wall joining strip that went around the room.  The clips broke, the strip broke from the wall and the whole wall started to fall. 

I got into another building where my sisters were and was telling them that everything was falling down around me.  The the walls and ceiling of the room we were in started to collapse.  I got really mad and said - 'Right, everything back where it was - NOW' and with that the walls and ceiling moved back to their places and the wallpaper started laying itself back on the walls.  Then a voice said to me - Be MINDFUL of what you say.  I woke up with those words and it was proufound, I felt that my words (commands) now had power so I should be careful how I used them.

2 people like this

Jessica, I believe i know the meaning of your dream.

The moment you start watching walls (houses) around you crumble and be pushed away you are getting a message.

It tells you that the life you know is "over" (like mine was some time ago) and you must evolve to a higher standard. It is time to start your next life. Unfortunately those around you are not ready to do the same. This will in some cases create a distance between you and those surrounding you.

Embrace this new way of life and try to explain that although you altered your way of deciding, it does not mean you care less for them. Just trust your inner "voice".

1 person likes this

Jessica, I believe i know the meaning of your dream.

The moment you start watching walls (houses) around you crumble and be pushed away you are getting a message.

It tells you that the life you know is "over" (like mine was some time ago) and you must evolve to a higher standard. It is time to start your next life. Unfortunately those around you are not ready to do the same. This will in some cases create a distance between you and those surrounding you.

Embrace this new way of life and try to explain that although you altered your way of deciding, it does not mean you care less for them. Just trust your inner "voice".

:-[ I too had a strange dream- last night. I am in a house where there are  some demons. I know I must leave but they are following me I try to get up the stairs but I can barely move. I realize she is catching up to me and she brings her face right up to mine, in her eyes I see some sigils and on her face. I hold up my hand and tell her she has to go - this is not her house and she does not belong here. As soon as I speak up I get stronger, and she backs away I yell out " apospantos kakadamonos"( gets rid of demons in greek) and by the time I finish saying it I realize I am saying it out loud and wake up. The demon was gone when I fell back asleep. I believe I have found my power in the dreamscape.

Neocharm, white owl brings messages of Light and has been one of my totems for years. If you ask her she will guide you. A medicine man once told me that if you see something Great Spirit has put that there for your eyes only. It is good medicine for spiritual growth. Owl is the messenger, white means Light. May your dreams reflect your soul...

Since Februari 9 i have been getting strange dreams. First one was about me walking into a garden.

On my right side i saw a white owl sitting on a stick. I asked him something like "What are you doing" or "Who are you". Like a parrot he started repeating the last words.

<Ending dream>

The next day again i had another strange dream.

My mother and i were in a large room with a large climbable statue (undefined). I climbed up the back of that statue and looked over my mother by 5 feet at least. Suddenly my younger brothwer walked into the room and said: "i have an announcement to make".

Like in a "brainwave" i heard "He is expecting a child" (these "brainwaves" happens to me a lot).

So i said that my brother was going to be a daddy. He first denied it but later admitted it. His girlfriends name was Annemijn and she was expecting it any time soon. The baby wasn't his.

I stretched my hand to pull him up the statue to congratulate him but then the dream ended.

It gets more strange when you know that my brother died almost 10 years ago and he left behind a son (now 20, he has no relationship) and a daughter (now 18 and no, she is not pregnant).

When these dreams suddenly appear after such a long time i start to get worried because it will be building towards something.

I have been having one strange dream after another lately but the one I had last night was the capper. 

I was in a large auditorium-like structure, it was dark inside but you could see that there were hundreds, if not thousands, of people in there wondering how they got there, the room was filled with convention chatter.  Everyone seemed confused and upset.  I was walking down the isle as if I was a cruise director, clapping my hands and shouting loudly that they all needed to take their places and sit down in the chairs provided and I would tell them what was going on as soon as I reached the stage.  I knew that I was prepared to tell them that they had all died and I was in the process of giving them instructions on what was to come next. 

Question:  Who trained me?  Why was this such an easy job for me to carry out? 

I felt as if I knew this job and had done it before many times, old-hat like. 

This was extremely unsettling for me. When I woke up and I had that feeling as if time was approaching for this scenario to play out, sorry...not trying to scare anyone.

So you're the Grim Reaper, then?

Just joking. Hope some levity is allowed here.

Maybe your day job in the other dimensions is to process the newly dead souls and send them on to wherever they should be going.

So you're the Grim Reaper, then?

Just joking. Hope some levity is allowed here.

ha, ha anon....I didn't take them, just received them! 

Hope I'm not one of those alien abductees that is being trained for this kind of stuff.  I had heard that abductees were telling stories of being trained onboard ships to do lots of public service things, after a coming large-scale disaster, such as to stand on street corners and direct the masses into large ships for evacuation, trauma control, etc.  I guess if I am I got the 'afterlife' gig, not sure if I should be jumping for joy over it!  ;D

:-[ I too had a strange dream- last night. I am in a house where there are  some demons. I know I must leave but they are following me I try to get up the stairs but I can barely move. I realize she is catching up to me and she brings her face right up to mine, in her eyes I see some sigils and on her face. I hold up my hand and tell her she has to go - this is not her house and she does not belong here. As soon as I speak up I get stronger, and she backs away I yell out " apospantos kakadamonos"( gets rid of demons in greek) and by the time I finish saying it I realize I am saying it out loud and wake up. The demon was gone when I fell back asleep. I believe I have found my power in the dreamscape.

Suuzzaannee, i believe your dream means that you are being chased by aspects of yourself.

Certain emotions or feelings you are experiencing in your way to that higher level are confronting and you do not know how to deal with them.

Running from them won't help and you will have to face them.

Make a stand so they can be solved and you will achieve that level.

Neo

1 person likes this

I have been having one strange dream after another lately but the one I had last night was the capper. 

I was in a large auditorium-like structure, it was dark inside but you could see that there were hundreds, if not thousands, of people in there wondering how they got there, the room was filled with convention chatter.  Everyone seemed confused and upset.  I was walking down the isle as if I was a cruise director, clapping my hands and shouting loudly that they all needed to take their places and sit down in the chairs provided and I would tell them what was going on as soon as I reached the stage.  I knew that I was prepared to tell them that they had all died and I was in the process of giving them instructions on what was to come next. 

Question:  Who trained me?  Why was this such an easy job for me to carry out? 

I felt as if I knew this job and had done it before many times, old-hat like. 

This was extremely unsettling for me. When I woke up and I had that feeling as if time was approaching for this scenario to play out, sorry...not trying to scare anyone.

Ghostdlite,

You feel trapped or repressed in a situation.

You need to keep in mind that the choices you make with effect those around you.

Don't be hesitant in getting them involved in your decision making.

You are being influenced by negative people and are hanging around the wrong crowd.

You will have to acknowledge a hidden talent you have, a talent that will be needed in the near future.

Your determination can save lives.

Neo

I have 2 categories of dreams:

1.I dream unknown people and at the end they die.

2.I dream my city with different buildings, streets, ski, then is in real life. In dreams is always the same just the events are different.

I had this dreams all my life. 

I have 2 categories of dreams:

1.I dream unknown people and at the end they die.

2.I dream my city with different buildings, streets, ski, then is in real life. In dreams is always the same just the events are different.

I had this dreams all my life.

Izzi,

1. The unknown people are hidden aspects of yourself. Knowingly or unknowingly you are blocking it from revealing itself.

If you do not acknowledge this/these "talents" you will lose them.

2. To be in a known place with unknown elements clearly states that in your current state, formidable changes will happen. All depends on your emotions in this dream to know if you are ready for these changes.

Happy, relaxed = yes

Affraid, sad = No

The reoccurring ones I am having that are all based on the same theme are like this.

Im in a hotel or convention center with alot of people. Things seem more or less normal, except that Im trying to get outside. Its an urgent feeling, but not emergency level urgent. I seem to always more or less end up in an area Id already been thru meaning difficulty finding and exit.

I see people that I seem to know here and there, and they are respectful to me, as if I have a small amount of standing, tho I dont know why, as I seem to hold them in high regard too.

Eventually I find my way out, I feel free and relieved a bit. I look to see where I need to go, its across a river sometimes and I have no idea how I will get to the other side, but yet I know I will, like the hard part is behind me.

It seems easy to pick apart, but I dont know. Must be something Im missing because Im still having them.

I want to thank Neo for taking the time to assist us to interpret our dreams (messages).  Dream interpretation is a gift that can help and serve people Neo - and you my friend possess that wonderful gift.  Thank you  :-*

1 person likes this

its been the same for me too lately, havin weird dreams

one from a couple of nights ago, i swimming through the ocean and we come up on this giant plant and it looks like its dying know that i think about it, but a man i dont know drops out of the ship or whatever we were in and floats down and drops through a hole into the plant. the inside of the plant is almost like an old electrical complex i guess. i notice that hes not wearing a scuba suit or anything, just like a backpack so he was either breathing the water or out of the backpack. but he goes to the fuse box and shuts off the power..him and other people have been going to different plants in the ocean and shutting off the power in them.

The reoccurring ones I am having that are all based on the same theme are like this.

Im in a hotel or convention center with alot of people. Things seem more or less normal, except that Im trying to get outside. Its an urgent feeling, but not emergency level urgent. I seem to always more or less end up in an area Id already been thru meaning difficulty finding and exit.

I see people that I seem to know here and there, and they are respectful to me, as if I have a small amount of standing, tho I dont know why, as I seem to hold them in high regard too.

Eventually I find my way out, I feel free and relieved a bit. I look to see where I need to go, its across a river sometimes and I have no idea how I will get to the other side, but yet I know I will, like the hard part is behind me.

It seems easy to pick apart, but I don't know. Must be something I'm missing because I'm still having them.

Kii,

You need to consider the ideas and opinions of others before forming your own conclusion.

Don't be so close minded and listen to what others have to say. (Very important !)

The urgent feeling of leaving this signifies you can do this in good health and prosperity.

This will result in a favourable turn of events.

You are ready to let go of the past and move forward (all in the right order off-course).

The acquaintances you encounter represents aspects of yourself that you are still trying to get to know.

When you achieve this goal you will reach your new side of spiritual change and reawakening. (Crossing that river).

Good luck

Neo

its been the same for me too lately, havin weird dreams

one from a couple of nights ago, i swimming through the ocean and we come up on this giant plant and it looks like its dying now that i think about it, but a man i dont know drops out of the ship or whatever we were in and floats down and drops through a hole into the plant. the inside of the plant is almost like an old electrical complex i guess. i notice that he's not wearing a scuba suit or anything, just like a backpack so he was either breathing the water or out of the backpack. but he goes to the fuse box and shuts off the power..him and other people have been going to different plants in the ocean and shutting off the power in them.

Flyingnikes,

I see that this dream is more complex so i will get into this a bit deeper.

You are exploring aspects of your subconscious mind and emotions and you are seeking some sort of emotional support.

You are at a standstill in your life and you must develop initiative.

You are suffering from predictability and unchanging habits, this needs to change!

There is a part of yourself that is repressed and hidden. The longer you wait in developing this, the further you will "rust" into your current state.

You will only accomplish your goals or achieve success as long as you set your mind to it.

Determination and strength of character are the key words here.

Good Luck

Neo

You wanna get freaked out? I had a dream back in December last year about North Korea.

I dreamed I was trapped in a kamakaze missile that was targeted at New York. There were two pilots flying the rocket and a girl, and me who didn't really want to be there.

But then the dream turned weird, turns out she was the weapon, she was infected with some super STD or something and she was dropped onto Times Square. And then the dream shifted and I saw MSM reports spreading of some new disease.

1 person likes this

You wanna get freaked out? I had a dream back in December last year about North Korea.

I dreamed I was trapped in a kamakaze missile that was targeted at New York. There were two pilots flying the rocket and a girl, and me who didn't really want to be there.

But then the dream turned weird, turns out she was the weapon, she was infected with some super STD or something and she was dropped onto Times Square. And then the dream shifted and I saw MSM reports spreading of some new disease.

FC, You suffer from feelings of helplessness and are being directed by forces beyond your control.

You are in doubt if following a woman would be the right direction to take.

This means that you feel insecure and instead of just "following" the girl ("going with the flow" so to speak) you must take an active part in the relationship and open communications to a higher level.

Taking serious action in your life is important here or you are just wasting that period until the relationship ends.

The resulting fear and insecurity as a consequence of that will keep following you.

Sorry i can not be more positive FC but action needs to be taken.

I wish you lots of wisdom and knowledge,

Neo

1 person likes this

Wow, Thanks Neocharm!

I wasn't really expecting a response, so I'm going to keep all this in mind!

I really appreciate this.

Again my Thanks :-)

yes thank you too Neocharm :]

its very kind!

what you said sounds about right, fuck rusting in place

So this is about a dream I had for approx 2 years when I was 10-12 years old!

I will recount in the manner that seems correct to me to do so.

I was born in 1965, supposedly.

After I died, at about 5-6 years of age of appendicitis, its hard to know the exact year as after this, time seems of no meaning.

Anyway the dream which I had for approx 2 years from the age of 10, EVERY NIGHT.

And I mean every single night.

The Dream.

Am in a car, white outside, long,inside black, come to a U type drive, pull in on right looking from the road in front of the house. Large house, many windows, lawns, trees, plants, all beautiful.

Its a party, mine.

At the front door, huge, pillars, door white, stone pillars, grey, house brick red, sun shinning, blue sky s, small clouds, wonderful.

Car white limo ( this is 1975 as was born here in 1965) Its a huge car, black windows, the breeze is blowing, its wonderful.

Get to the house front door, its green, open the door of the car and we all run in through the now open door, these many of us, at least 30, all children, all dressed for the party.

We run in laughing and shouting for the fun of what we shall now do and be.

Now inside.

We chase around in the hall, huge hall, carpeted, stairs on the right, 2 doors on the left, door in front on the left, door to the garden in front on the right, can see the garden, lovely, 2 doors on the left, all doors are shut, white doors all.

On the left is a circular stair case, white banisters, carpeted, circulating up.

We all run upstairs with me in the lead.

Running upstairs we pass a huge window to the front of the house.

Its a rectangle with a semi circle top, white wooden frame, small panes of glass, beautiful view, can see limo parked outside and all the grass, trees and the road stretching and winding down away from the house.

Get to the top of the landing, turn right, 2 doors on the left, small gap between the doors, slight recess. All other kids behind me, I open the first door, door is white panelled wood, handle is gold.

I walk in, only a small step, door opens to the left.

As I look I can see both my parents laying on a bed, no blankets. There are 2 beds, both doubles but my parents are both on the first bed closest to me.

There is a being in the room, also on the bed. Its kneeling, its straddling my father’s legs, my mother is closest to me.

And its eating from them.

The being is human in form, head, body, arms, legs.

But it is red in skin colour, and I mean bright red.

The eyes are white.

Its eating a lump of flesh, I can see it ripping the flesh in it's teeth.

Dont know which but its from my parents.

I turn and close the door in fear, (remember I am but a child, so dont think too badly of me)

As I turn, all the other children turn and run down the circular staircase, going passed the huge window and outside to the white limo with blacked out windows.

I look out the window and see all of them get into the limo and then it speeds off!

The front door slams shut and now I am alone.

I turn away from the window and know/feel that I should get away.

But I cannot run away, I know this.

But I try to hide.

In the gap between the doors.

Its a small gap, but I try to squeeze in.

Try to stop being.

Close my eyes.

I see it walk out from the room on my right.

It turns to me, stands in front of me.

Its so bright red, but smaller than me, I am taller, not by much but taller.

It stands VERY close to me, face to face.

It breaths on me, I feel it.

It laughs.

Its very close, so close its nearly part of me.

It grabs the top of my white t shirt, pulls it towards it, while staring at me.

I can still see all of the surrounding landing, doors, stairs and the window.

It reaches into its mouth, still laughing and snaps out a tooth.

Then it drops this tooth down into my t shirt while still laughing!

The dream ends here.

I had this exact same dream for 2 years every night!

I am now 47 and have known that either I die in this place at 47 or 2 weeks before my 90th birthday.

Which will it be? I dont know.

But I thought I would ask...............higher self what this dream was as I’ve never forgotten!

This is what I have been told, take as you will but I would like your opinion on the dream please.

First is the question, next line is the given answer.

What was the dream for:

to disconnect me

From what:

time

Why:

so you will recall

Who sent the dream:

I did.

When:

Always.

How has it helped:

to remember.

How did that image disconnect me:

death of mum and dad by nefarious means done by evil/not. All others running back to money/fame. Scared to live-will not face in the time which they pretend. All come to the party/learning but you cannot run/must face stand and see.

What did the giving of the tooth mean:

Evil/not is given to you and you walk with it, it is yours if you wish, speak and others will listen, this is a gift to you as you have a choice to be of others or not, to use or not, a wonder which will be/has been or will never be, this is yours.

Why me:

there is no other, this is only of a perception, all are not of one, there is only one in your place, a choice which is yours and can only be made by you alone, to further or not that which you are , what will you do with all you have been and are given, this is you, a choice, learn.

And my family and friends:

none live or could in your or as you see it world, this is for you alone and you create it, others create their own, learn.

What will happen this year, 2012:

what you now choose, it is a never ending roundabout, choose your turning, then the next roundabout, how many exits, infinite, learn.

If I dont learn:

take your test again, roundabouts/cant find home unless correct roads, your choice.

Do I need to help others:

are no others, only you, different parts of real, this is your real, your choice, your failings, your learnings or not.

What must I do:

learn.

Are outside forces affecting me or my world:

you create all in your world, all all all all all all always, your fault, your choice, your ego, your past, your now, your all.

What can I do:

your choice.

When does this end:

(I got nothing, complete quiet)

What is time:

time is your choice.

Is sound important:

(I got nothing, complete quiet)

Why can I feel what you are if thats a correct question:

wave frequency choice, think flower in life, each segment is separate but past of the whole.

Then I stopped asking.

Found that both of my cats, who I love, had been sick and were hiding. I felt light headed and uncoordinated.

Both my cats are fine now.

Would like to know your views on the dream as it has been with me for a long time. Much love and many thanks.

So this is about a dream I had for approx 2 years when I was 10-12 years old!

The Dream.

Am in a car, white outside, long,inside black, come to a U type drive, pull in on right looking from the road in front of the house. Large house, many windows, lawns, trees, plants, all beautiful.

Its a party, mine.

At the front door, huge, pillars, door white, stone pillars, grey, house brick red, sun shinning, blue sky s, small clouds, wonderful.

Car white limo ( this is 1975 as was born here in 1965) Its a huge car, black windows, the breeze is blowing, its wonderful.

Get to the house front door, its green, open the door of the car and we all run in through the now open door, these many of us, at least 30, all children, all dressed for the party.

We run in laughing and shouting for the fun of what we shall now do and be.

Now inside.

We chase around in the hall, huge hall, carpeted, stairs on the right, 2 doors on the left, door in front on the left, door to the garden in front on the right, can see the garden, lovely, 2 doors on the left, all doors are shut, white doors all.

On the left is a circular stair case, white banisters, carpeted, circulating up.

We all run upstairs with me in the lead.

Running upstairs we pass a huge window to the front of the house.

Its a rectangle with a semi circle top, white wooden frame, small panes of glass, beautiful view, can see limo parked outside and all the grass, trees and the road stretching and winding down away from the house.

Get to the top of the landing, turn right, 2 doors on the left, small gap between the doors, slight recess. All other kids behind me, I open the first door, door is white panelled wood, handle is gold.

I walk in, only a small step, door opens to the left.

As I look I can see both my parents laying on a bed, no blankets. There are 2 beds, both doubles but my parents are both on the first bed closest to me.

There is a being in the room, also on the bed. Its kneeling, its straddling my father’s legs, my mother is closest to me.

And its eating from them.

The being is human in form, head, body, arms, legs.

But it is red in skin colour, and I mean bright red.

The eyes are white.

Its eating a lump of flesh, I can see it ripping the flesh in it's teeth.

Dont know which but its from my parents.

I turn and close the door in fear, (remember I am but a child, so dont think too badly of me)

As I turn, all the other children turn and run down the circular staircase, going passed the huge window and outside to the white limo with blacked out windows.

I look out the window and see all of them get into the limo and then it speeds off!

The front door slams shut and now I am alone.

I turn away from the window and know/feel that I should get away.

But I cannot run away, I know this.

But I try to hide.

In the gap between the doors.

Its a small gap, but I try to squeeze in.

Try to stop being.

Close my eyes.

I see it walk out from the room on my right.

It turns to me, stands in front of me.

Its so bright red, but smaller than me, I am taller, not by much but taller.

It stands VERY close to me, face to face.

It breaths on me, I feel it.

It laughs.

Its very close, so close its nearly part of me.

It grabs the top of my white t shirt, pulls it towards it, while staring at me.

I can still see all of the surrounding landing, doors, stairs and the window.

It reaches into its mouth, still laughing and snaps out a tooth.

Then it drops this tooth down into my t shirt while still laughing!

You can navigate from one stage of your life to another where you have an active roll in.

You have the greatest potential and growth. You may feel that you're a little stuck in a boring routine

You're happy and hopeful for the future.

The party (yours) represents appreciation of the life you have

You experience all your different emotions and enjoy it.

The death of your parents  indicates that you are undergoing a significant change in your waking life.

Your relationship with your parents has evolved into a new realm.

This denotes an aspect of your parents relationship, which is consistently draining your enthusiasm and vitality.

Aspects of yourself that you keep private will soon be exposed.

You are being experiencing something unpleasant.

You are doing something that you know is wrong.

There is an aspect of yourself that you find repulsive and ugly.

You may possess some fears or some repressed emotions.

Try to confront the monster in your dream and figure out who or what aspect of yourself the monster represents.

You are keeping some secret or withholding some information.

You are not facing up to a situation.

You're just over-exaggeration your badness, worries and anxieties

You know what to do with this, good luck

Neo

Dreamed I was on a train going to places of survival. There were several underground, some under the ocean and some way up in the mountains set into the rock which my native friend on the train was showing me. I took this to mean that there will be many pockets of survivors that will come through.. the coming trend of  earthchange... ;) for which I was grateful.