DAR

Background on the Anunnaki Gods

39 posts in this topic

The background & study of the ancient Gods.. is important to understand because they are returning to earth (they did walk the earth) .

most important is Zechariah Sitchin the Wars of Gods and Men

REFERENCE

0-292-70704-0 Gods,Demons & S.of A.Mesopotamia 1995 Black, Jeremy & Green

0-380-71807-3 The Gods of Eden 1990 Bramley, William

0-06-066934-9 The Nag Hammadi Library 1990 Collins, Harper

0-19-281789-2 Myths From Mesopotamia 1991 Dalley, Stephanie

0-385-46961-6 New Jerusalem Bible 1990 Doubleday

1-56619-623-x The Dead Sea Scrolls Uncovered 1994 Eisenman & Wise

0-8276-0252-9 Tanakh, a new transalation of Holy S. 1985 Jewish Publ. Society

0-553-27943-2 The Bible as History 1982 Keller, Werner

135798642 The Parallel Apocrypha 1997 Kohlenberger III, John R.

0-8143-2121-6 In the World of Sumer 1986 Kramer, Samuel Noah

0-226-45237-9 The Sumerians their history,culture 1963 Kramer, Samuel Noah

0-7858-0870-1 The Essential Kaballah 1997 Matt, Daniel C.

1-885395-17-5 Of Heaven and Earth 1996 Sitchin, Zecharia

0-939680-90-4 The Wars of Gods and Men 1992 Sitchin, Zecharia

1-879181-16-9 When Time Began 1993 Sitchin, Zecharia

0-380-78076-3 Divine Encounters 1995 Sitchin, Zecharia

0-380-75890-3 The Lost Realms 1990 Sitchin, Zecharia

0-380-76159-9 Genesis Revisited 1990 Sitchin, Zecharia

0-380-63339-6 The Stairway to Heaven 1980 Sitchin, Zecharia

13579108642 Tacitus  The Histories 1993 Wellesley, Kenneth

1-56619-666-3 The Sumerians 1995 Woolley, C. Leonard

268_.pdf

Thanks for posting this Dar!  As per our conversation on chat, I am very interested in what you have to say. I am right now just reading the stuff on supriem David Rockefeller...quite interesting.

I love this topic and very interested in more info ^^ thanks for starting this thread.

I would like to ask if you know anything deeper about Annunaki and gold? Something about they eat it, right? We know that gold can be used for many thing as in technologies, for healing etc etc..

The past year this commercial have been running in Denmark, in all the best times a day (most expensive times), it's a bad commercial tho, but I know it's in many other countries, and I have always been a little suspicious about this...

Anyway, if our money system is going to break down, gold would be something much more worth than today.

Cortes and other explorers were told all gold is owned by the Gods.. and it is... the Anunnaki can take gold from human deposits anytime they wish....

here is a document that states that the prison around earth was constructed by EA.. Enki to maintain the capture of our souls..

Page 27

system, we have now at this end point of the game a situation of a massive amount of

consciousness walking upon this planet in a very asleep state. The entirety of the locked

down collective of consciousness held within the matrix of the aggregated gold collected

on Nibiru as the other half of that sleeping consciousness had to, inevitably, in order for

those controlling forces to try to gain endpoint completion of their control and ownership

agendas, come to the same planetary sphere for the energetic link up to take place. So

that holding vessel of the other half of consciousness was placed here in its retained

vehicle of large amounts of aggregated gold in two primary locations on this planet as a

magnet that would inevitably attract all the souls seeking reunion with themselves to this

planet. This was based on a known principle that is a law of divine manifestation of

consciousness whereby an individualized soul that is fragmented will always, eventually,

seek out and be drawn to those fragments yet to be reunited with the true indwelling Over

Soul and higher levels of its divine oneness. So like iron filings drawn inexorably to a

magnet, so too were we drawn here to this planet where parts of ourselves were locked in

and buried beneath the ground of the planet.

Those two places were originally in southwestern China, just below the mountains of

Tibet, and in what we today call the four corners area of the United States. These two

areas are known to have significant correspondences and similarities in the knowledge

and the symbology of the indigenous groups that occupied these lands before the over

running conquerors of the modern era came to destroy the peoples and the secrets that

they guarded with their very lives. Both of these areas also have one interesting thing in

common. They both have had, independent of the other, retained the symbol we call the

swastika as a principle part of their inherent symbology. This symbol has a bi-directional

capacity, in that, if it is drawn to appear as if it is spinning in one direction, it is uplifting

and expansive to the inherent life force in a biological organism by pulling the energy

into the center and holding it in coherency, but if it is spun the other way, it is inherently

destructive, externally fragmenting and life-negating. Try this for yourself. Draw two

swastikas on a piece of paper. One will be spinning to the left, as the way the Nazis

portrayed it, where the extended arms on the perimeter of the symbol appear to be flying

behind a left spin vortex. Then draw it the opposite way, where it is right spinning. Now

put a finger on the one spinning left and have someone do a simple kinesiology muscle

test by pushing against your arm as you resist. You will find that you cannot resist and

the pushing force will overtake the life force in your arm as you try to resist. Do it with

the right spinning symbol, and you will be strong and able to resist. This symbol is

linked to how our life force is designed to spin in a life-enhancing manner in four

directions as both a grounding function as well as in a centering and empowering force..

As many know, most if not all indigenous peoples of the earth included in their sacred

ceremonies the honoring of the four directions of the earth. The essence of this honoring

is carried in the right spinning symbol of the swastika.

So imagine, two repositories with large deposits of refined, aggregated gold, containing

literally a segregated portion of the life force of billions of souls that have been split and

separated from their original Spirits, being lain in underground caverns, hidden away and

long forgotten from eons past, as the “age of man” began 26,000 years ago, placed in tow

repositories so as to create a grounding point for the polarization of the masculine

269_.pdf

Cortes and other explorers were told all gold is owned by the Gods.. and it is... the Anunnaki can take gold from human deposits anytime they wish....

here is a document that states that the prison around earth was constructed by EA.. Enki to maintain the capture of our souls..

Thanks DAR, for the file, gonna read it right away.

Yes, but I was thinking that if they know something is gonna happen, they might be interested in collecting all the small accessories around the World from people this way - otherwise is will be too split. Just a thought.

A little off subject..

The Prophecies Of Alois Irlmaier (1894-1959) The visions or dreams of Alois Irlmaier were after World War II. On this page statements of Alois Irlmaier are listed, which refer to a big war in the future. Conrad Adlmaier got these statements when discussing with Alois Irlmaier and published them later. In addition also statements are listed, which Conrad Adlmaier did not publish in his books, but indicated to a third person orally. In these statements Alois Irlmaier shows an almost precise description of a large battle in the future. "Everything calls peace, Schalom! Then it will occur - a new Middle East war suddenly flames up, big naval forces are facing hostiley in the Mediterranean - the situation is strained. But the actual firing spark is set on fire in the Balkan: I see a "large one" falling, a bloody dagger lies beside him - then impact is on impact. ..." I see three spearheads coming ...

270_.doc

Wow, a comprehensive list there. The Nag Hamadi work is fascinating, and I believe has popped up in Bezerk circles too.

This gold thing is fascinating. My local shopping centre (and most others) has THREE booths in the aisle centres that have people asking for your gold, and converting to cash instantly! They play on the 'divorcee' and 'broken hearted' saying let it go, get something positive out of a negative situation.

I dont/cant wear gold. I get green and black marks where it sits, no matter how pure it is. So I wear silver.

I was watching the Kaiser Report on Russia Today - and they correctly pointed out that gold 'should' be at around $20,000 per ounce - if it is doing what it is supposed to do.  There was much speculation as to what the agenda behind gold pricing was too.

But it did occur to me, that if gold does get up to those levels, and if there was a big financial crisis still - that EVERYONE would be getting every spec of gold from their teeth, jewellery boxes, and mattresses - and cashing it in.

What a great way to centralize and collect all the gold from the people - assuming that was the agenda ...

I dont/cant wear gold. I get green and black marks where it sits, no matter how pure it is. So I wear silver.

Or a tinfoil-hat! ;)

I was watching the Kaiser Report on Russia Today - and they correctly pointed out that gold 'should' be at around $20,000 per ounce - if it is doing what it is supposed to do.  There was much speculation as to what the agenda behind gold pricing was too.

But it did occur to me, that if gold does get up to those levels, and if there was a big financial crisis still - that EVERYONE would be getting every spec of gold from their teeth, jewellery boxes, and mattresses - and cashing it in.

What a great way to centralize and collect all the gold from the people - assuming that was the agenda ...

At 20 grand an oz.... The grave robbers wil be out...

"here is a document that states that the prison around earth was constructed by EA.. Enki to maintain the capture of our souls.."

"I recall a conversation held in chat some months ago, about the earth as a holding vessel for souls...I asked could it be considered an urn..now I see this posted"...Interesting..breezy

Thanks for posting this Dar!  As per our conversation on chat, I am very interested in what you have to say. I am right now just reading the stuff on supriem David Rockefeller...quite interesting.

I second that Korvex, page 138 now so almost halfway there and it seems to connect some dots for me :)

I love this topic and very interested in more info ^^ thanks for starting this thread.

I would like to ask if you know anything deeper about Annunaki and gold?

From what CHANI entity mentioned, it's only used to shield their spaceships and that we don't need gold because we can't eat it :)

Additionally, from what I remembered he also recommended not to keep gold as other planet beings will take it from you  :o

"here is a document that states that the prison around earth was constructed by EA.. Enki to maintain the capture of our souls.."

"I recall a conversation held in chat some months ago, about the earth as a holding vessel for souls...I asked could it be considered an urn..now I see this posted"...Interesting..breezy

i can't back up the following with the research of others other than to say it is perhaps "intuition" from having been on the cusp of the conspiracy scene for over a decade, but here goes...

our solar system was created by encoded light beamed from a distant constellation, upon which reaching its programmed destination rendered itself and created the sun, which in reality is a stargate, which enabled further encoded light to be transposed via the stargate at a far quicker rate. the encoded light via the stargate rendered itself and created the planets, terraformed them and once that process was completed a beam of encoded light rendered itself creating dna and thus living sentient beings in a variety of forms.

in order to monitor the evolution of the living sentient beings, upon the death of their physical bodies, their souls directed themselves thru the stargate sun and thus back to the constellation of origin, whereupon the souls could be analyzed and from there variations of encoded light could be tweaked, beamed thru the stargate, and the solar system and its living sentient beings thus continued evolving.

but then came saturn and the moon that nudges by the side of earth. with saturn being a stargate controlled by life forms from another constellation, and the moon being some sort of soul capturing/soul destroying/soul modifying device designed to wreak havoc with the original creators of this solar system or quite possibly be some sort of means of trying to destroy life of the original creation constellation.

if we consider the vast distances of space and the concept of light years, encoded light is realistically the only way to "travel", and even with a stargate to speed things up it might well take some considerable amount of time (along with the concept of the stargate acting like some sort of firewall, protecting the original creating constellation).

the possibility easily exists that there are a multitude of stargates aka a multitude of suns, many of which may very well have opposing saturn style stargates and control moons near the planets which harbour living sentient beings created by the original creating constellation.

with chemtrails abounding all over our heads on this planet, and a multitude of antenna beaming out a blanket of disrupter style frequencies, one could wonder if this is a developed means of "saturn" and those from the constellation that control it, of trying to completely shut down our interface with our original constellation that created us. but equally there is the notion that amongst us work people with encoded dna designed to thwart such a move so that eventually we can return to living in a peaceful and harmonically balanced solar system.

whatever the truth be, i reckon the most important thing to remember is to not fall for the fear. cos if such a hypothesis as outlined is close to the truth of things, all we are doing is giving those behind the control of saturn and the moon a helping hand.

It is very good to realise that Zecharia Sitchin's work is generally not accepted by scientists and academics, and as most of what DAR speaks about is based in Sitchin's work, you will be wise to view his material with an extremely open mind.

from Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zecharia_Sitchin) :

"Sitchin's hypotheses are not accepted by scientists and academics, who dismiss his work as pseudoscience and pseudohistory. Sitchin's work has been criticized for flawed methodology and mistranslations of ancient texts as well as for incorrect astronomical and scientific claims."

Plugh if you are going to be the expert do the work.. see below..

Preface

Throughout the ages human beings have tried to decipher the truth about religion and specifically their relationship with God.  It seems that every one thousand years or so a new and advanced religion is presented to this displaced human race.  So often the Christian community is too lazy to review the ancient past to look for reference points for their beliefs as given by learned men that by experience wrote the histories as they observed them.  There have been numerous books written during this and previous centuries by persons of considerable education who have dedicated their lives to the pursuit of knowledge accumulated in our ancient past.  These persons usually are multi lingual in both the modern and ancient written word.  In addition there also have been multitudes of persons / advisors / scholars who either by lack of experience or study, bring forth reams of misleading or out right fraudulent material.  These writings in turn are dumped on an unsuspecting public.  To the unsuspecting reader, exalted statements, supposition, and commentary are written as fact without fault.  If only people would question the source, or the writer or maybe just common sense.  Humans seem to have no POINTS OF REFERENCE to go by in determination of fact or fiction.  The only cure to this dilemma is research followed by study followed by more research and QUESTION EVERYTHING TWICE.  How do you know that a scholar or minister knows what he is talking [writing] about.  Is the King James version of the Bible translated accurately.  How do you know?  Is it deceitful?  What about the other versions?  The same questions should be asked regarding all written material.  Who wrote it?  Where did the author find it?  "If a non fiction work is missing a source material listing (a bibliography) consider it unsubstantiated farcical material."

THE BIBLE TRANSLATORS

Both Jew and Christian alike consider certain versions of the ‘Old Testament’ to be better than others.  For the purpose of accuracy either the Anchor Bible or New Revised Standard Version [NSRV] will be utilized in this book.  It will be shown that other versions either partially mislead or totally disregard the truth when converted from the original language to English.  The confusion is caused because the cover-up of the truth shown in the 39 books of Old Testament scripture is both Christian and Jewish in origin.  I give a simple example.

PSALMS 96 (4-5)

For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised;  he is to be revered above all gods.  For all the gods of the peoples are idols, but the Lord made the heavens.

The translators have in the past and present tried to show that the ‘Gods’ were merely idols .. the work of mans hands.  This translation should read:

PSALMS 96 (4-5)

For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised;  he is to be revered above all gods.  For all the gods of the peoples are vain, but the Lord made the heavens.

This is just a simple example .. the gods are vain not ‘idols’.  The deceit is far more prevalent  and reaches deep to the heart of both Christian and Jewish beliefs.  It will be shown that other gods did exist and walked the earth on a daily basis.  This fact is recorded in the Holy Scripture and has been purposely and deceitfully hidden by both Christian and Jewish translators.  If you need proof - read and study for yourselves.  Purchase the Hebrew-English linear Old Testament and if you really want to get to the truth on this issue study these translations as I have done:

• King James Version

• New King James Version

• New Jerusalem Bible

• Knox Bible

• Revised Standard Version [RSV]

• The International Version

• The American Standard

• The American Bible

• The Torah

• The Tanakh

The entire basis relating to our belief systems have in fact been misrepresented by not only the translators but by our scholars, Christian Ministers, Jewish Rabbi’s and every student of the 39 Holy Scriptures ‘who knew this truth’ and continued in this cover-up because their congregations would be upset to know the truth.

The ancient documents of Sumer found in and around the old city of Babylon predated the Hebrew Scriptures by thousands of years.  In addition they predated both the Egyptian and Chinese writings as well.  It is only by understanding the importance of these ancient manuscripts that we are able to show just how wide spread this deceit by the Biblical translators has been.

The bottom line is this:

Do you believe that the wisest man that ever lived (Solomon) would worship a graven man made image of a God and turn his back on YHWH the Holy One of Israel and lose the kingdom of Israel for his son and their sons forever.  [NO WAY]. 

The whole truth of this matter will be shown as just one more lie by the scholars.  The Scriptures are precise as to the knowledge given.  When added to the knowledge given in the ancient documents of Sumer a complete understanding as to human history and the relationship to God can be deciphered.  Can these important questions be answered with this additional knowledge:

• Why were humans created

• Was a primitive man created first

• Who is the Holy One of Israel

• Why were population majorities utilized to build huge temple complexes - these sites remain to this day

• Why is the name of God shown in the precise language of Hebrew with so many different vernaculars .. El, Elohim, El Elyon, El Shaddai, YHWH

• Why is the Holy One of Israel so special

Additional points of discussion relating to Old Testament Biblical translations are as follows.

In the Anchor Bible [iSBN 0-385-03759-7], one scholar John L. McKenzie states that readers should have great concern when it comes to selecting a translation of the BIBLE.  The problem surrounds the Hebrew-Ugaritic relationships that have been quote 'badly put'.  Major archeological finds in the 19th and 20th centuries have enabled the modern translators greater accuracy.  These translators who take the time to incorporate this 'New Knowledge' into their work would most likely include the following documents as source / background material:

(1) Arsian Tash Incantation, an eighth-seventh century B.C. Phoenician inscription found in Syria;

(2) El Amarna Correspondence, a corpus of Akkadian letters discovered in 1887 in central Egypt.  They were written around 1350 B.C. by kings and princes in Syria-Palestine to the Egyptian Pharaoh, and are of special significance for the biblical scholar because of the numerous Canaanite expressions (Canaanisms) interspersed throughout the letters. 

(3)  Hadad Inscription,  an Aramaic inscription of the eighth century B.C. discovered at Zincirli in southeastern Turkey.  Though commonly described as Aramaic, the language of the inscription contains many similarities to Phoenician. 

(4)  The Keret Legend,  one of the important Ugaritic texts preserved in three broken tablets.  It tells of a Syrian king who has lost his family and is heartbroken. 

(5)  Mari Texts,  a corpus of more than twenty thousand tablets discovered in 1935 in northern Mesopotamia.  Written in the Amorite dialect of Akkadian, these tablets date to the period circa 1700 B.C., the era of Hammurapi.

(6)  Mesha Inscription,  found in 1868 at Diban in Transjordan; also called the Moabite Stone.  It was set up by King Mesha of Moab in the ninth century B.C., and contains the longest text in the Moabite dialect discovered till now.

The introduction of the Anchor Bible (Psalms II) states and I quote:

"The wisdom of presenting this book to the general public must be seriously questioned....(the author) comes up with some really wild interpretations, many of which concern very important theological matters, and not even the best-educated layman or minister will be able to assess them properly.  In short, most of what this commentary contains should be for scholarly consumption only, and should be transmitted to the public only after intensive evaluation by those best qualified to do so."

1 person likes this

Part 2.. sorry the server will not take my complete material.. tried 5 times.. this is a excerpt from A R Bordon the LINK [too large doc to post here]

THE LINK

EXTRATERRESTRIALS IN NEAR EARTH SPACE

AND CONTACT ON THE GROUND

------------------------

HUMANKIND’S OPPORTUNITIES, ISSUES AND PROBLEMS WITH

THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL PRESENCE

A. R. BORDON

PREFACE BY ZEERA (ZEE) P. CHARNOE

Founder & Chairman, Honored Living Sanctuary Corporation

Ontario, Canada

The Link © 2007 A. R. Bordon

CONTENT

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

PREFACE By Zeera (Zee) P. Charnoe,

AUTHOR’S PREFACE

PART 1 – Secrecy Is No Longer Possible: Schroedinger’s Cat Is Out Of The Box

1. Squatters rights – Whose Earth is it anyway?

2. Governmental contact and the culture of secrecy – Quid pro quos, TTPs

and outright piracy: Lesson in the mire

3. Nongovernmental contact and lame exopolitics

4. There is no such thing as “alien mind” or “alien agenda” – The paradigm

of multiple imperatives and needs

5. The Earth Garden of Plenty – What Earth has that extraterrestrials want

and need

6. The Link and the confederation – Invited Members and Observer Members

7. The right to defend our biology

8. The “end of time” – SAMs and one of the conflicts in which we are involved

but don’t know much about

9. Mass-energetic and massless life forms – Biokinds, sojourners and “transducers”

– The issue of galactic expansion

10. Civilizations and cosmologies

11. Scientific problems, science and technology – The issue of electrogravity

12. Ontocyborenergetic life forms and an upcoming challenge – The Anima

13. What we don’t know can hurt us: Each of us are responsible for what we

believe and for our own biology

14. The six billion-plus human biomind

PART 2 – The Upward-Causal Link – Strategies for Humankind To Meet The

Challenge

15. The Human Overfunction – A most powerful yet unrealized “weapon”

16. What the Central Race left us – An underutilized power resource

17. Exopolitics – The mongoose that cannot find the cobra

18. Link – If they can by choice, we have to by necessity

19. Humankind.Org – The use of the internet as the “missing link”

20. Humankind.Org – Intelligence gathering and trend discernment

21. The principle of the 3 percent

22. Humankind.Org – Organization of gnosive intelligence and contact

23. The “return” of the one(ess)

24. Individual, group and canton-level evolvement and evolution: “Small” is

not only beautiful but also extremely necessary

25. HumanOne is only as strong as its weakest link

26. Mind-body-thought integration: The means to survive and thrive

27. Patrimony grouping and patrimony organizing

28. A science of the art of integration: Becoming a life physics practitioner

29. Ontah for the HumanOne – Using what is already native to Earth for mass

biocommunication, interaction and interface

30. Independence Day paradigm: Power of the people, from the people, and

by the people

31. A request to the Link – First formal HumanOne.org meeting with the Link

32. Realexopolitik – Rethinking everything

33. Preparations for the survival of the biomass – The c Ša.A.Me. challenge

and the forthcoming upheavals

34. What the human Biomind must do to prevail

35. The rightful place we must attain in an ecologically minded galactic Link

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

The reality of this book is that it is a collaborative effort by several writers who are, and

have been participants, in Link conferences over the last 19 years. The writing is under the general

editorial pen of Dr. A. R. Bordon who, for reasons specific to the participation of the writers

in said conference and in the Life Physics Group – California (LPG-C) scientific cooperative,

will appear as author of record. One of the conditions LPG-C members request of any cooperative

endeavor, such as the writing of papers and books, is that legal names be protected by the

use of pen names authorized by the membership itself. This is done in order to avoid legal ramifications

in the publishing of research and manuscripts produced by writers who otherwise are

bound by nondisclosure agreements and various other oaths.

This book is based upon memoranda and reports to the LPG-C membership on outcomes

of the annual Link conferences, since the author had begun the practice of reporting on the substance

of said conferences to the membership, beginning in 1997. LPG-C members who have

also participated in these conferences are listed here under their pen names: Robert B. Solingen,

Angel Reuel Brun, E. M. Wienz, D. B. Jones, R.W. Gordon-Baines, C.J Colossimo-Jaime, and J.

T. Traveler. Like the author of record, they are all Gateway graduates – a necessity in the transacting

of business with members of extraterrestrial groups.

The LPG-C conference participant as contributing members, along with the author of record

wish to extend their gratitude for invited reviews of various versions of the manuscript.

Among them are: Zeera (Zee) Charnoe, founder and chairman of Honored Living Sanctuary

Corporation (Ontario, Canada), Marcus Roberts (LPG Link Analyst), James Hill (Link Analyst),

John Velez (editor, virtuallystrange.net – Abduction Information Center), Nigel Whitworth (universeguide.

com), David E. Twichell (editor, UFO Implications.com), Russell Compton (Link

Interface), and Jim Mitchell.

PREFACE

By Zeera (Zee) P. Charnoe

Founder & Chairman

Honored Living Sanctuary Corporation

Ontario, Canada

I begin with the questions: Who are we? And, why are we here on Earth?

The cuneiform tablets derived from the Sumerian civilization report that human kind was a

piece of genetic engineering. The genetic engineering was performed by the Anunnaki, the

humanoid from planet Nibiru. This planet Nibiru orbits the sun in a period of 3,600 years. During

the perihelion, they came to Earth, landing in what is now Kuwait (their E-din), as a point of refuge

for Alalu, their former leader.

The Anunnaki call their period of orbit a Sar. During their perihelion (near orbit), they come

near the inner planets of our solar system. They need shielding in their atmosphere from the

radiation of the sun and other stars. This coming particular orbit finds then encountering a sun with

230% more magnetic energy than it had in 1901. They need more gold. Where will they get this

gold?

If you read the document by David Guvatt (www.deepblacklies.co.uk) the Third Reich

accrued and accumulated very large hoard of gold, which they transported to Argentina in submarines.

Some of it was held in four Argentine banks; it was subsequently discovered and hence

removed across the Andes to a community in inland Chile. We refer to David Guvatt’s text on the

path of this gold. The question is: Was this concentration of gold inspired by the Anunnaki for

subsequent collection?

The Anunnaki have now what amounts to a civil war among themselves. The Anunnaki who

returned to Earth after their departure – those who fell back to Earth – cannot be regarded as highly

moral humanoid specimens. For that matter, neither are certain of the other extraterrestrial races.

The Anunnaki shield their planet with gold suspended in their atmosphere. Alalu found gold

in Earth’s oceans. That is how their relationship with Earth began. An expedition of SAMs

(Sa.A.Mi.s) was sent to Earth to extract gold from the ocean. But it was not enough. Subsequently,

gold was found in Africa. Anunnaki workers were sent to extract that gold from African mines. We

think this period lasted for about 144,000 years (this is in the book The Lost Books of Enki by

Zecharia Sitchin www.sitchin.com).There was considerable frustration and discontent which led to a proposal to create a worker

race. More literally, this became a slave race. It had to be intelligent enough to be selfadministering

but not so intelligent as to become a challenge to Anunnaki directives. The human

race – homo sapiens sapiens – was the genetically engineered product of that specification. As

reported in Genesis, which information was derived from Akkadian texts (proto-Hebrew language),

the sons of God saw the daughters of man and they were fair to look upon and took for themselves

wives from among them. The human genetic strain was supplemented and intensified. Noah

(Utnapishtin) was one such product.

1 person likes this

What ever way you look at it, there is something to be said about the similarities in the content of the bible, Qu'ran, the ancient Sumerian tablets and other ancient writings such as

-names of people

-world events / stories eg: the world flood  (also proven by today's geologists in core samples that were taken) etc

-places

-names of deities / angels / annunaki

The list goes on. 

To me...and this is entirely my own opinion and I respect those who may disagree.... The Sumerian text came first, and other races had taken those and interpreted them in their own way and adapted them to suite their own way of thinking and ideologies.  Either way, we have to read between the lines and see that they all have basically almost everything in common.

1 person likes this

To me...and this is entirely my own opinion and I respect those who may disagree.... The Sumerian text came first, and other races had taken those and interpreted them in their own way and adapted them to suite their own way of thinking and ideologies.  Either way, we have to read between the lines and see that they all have basically almost everything in common.

Agree with you on this, korvex with a minor discrepancy towards the egyptian heritage, somehow I get the feeling that the developments in the m east are hopefully the closure on what has been going on for a long time, almost like a brother fight that has gone way beyond its boundaries. But then, it would seem, you feel the most threatened by what is closest to you. It is the same in some oriental schools of beliefs where I have seen the same 'sillyness' play itself out.

This is my opinion with a list of caveats, that all of this interpretation is a real big problem insofar as some people have then felt the need to convince others of the selfsame, I have always wondered why and I begin to think that it is proportionally inverse to their own convictions.

If you are sure and solid without yourself, you would not need to do this.

plantkeeper

OK, Here's the bombshell... WHY Study the old texts .. the translations by Leonard Woolley, Zechariah Sitchin, Samuel Noah Kramer .. and others.. maybe..

1.  So that we can understand the personalities of the members of the alliance..

2.  Maybe we can figure out how they think.. "not past tense" .. not 2000 years ago.. they are here .. they have returned ..

3.  Do we know this first hand......  yes

4.  What do our governments know about this.. and is the control of our leadership .. off planet .. most probably.. yes

see below from the Link  A R Bordon

The Earth Garden of Plenty – What Earth has that extraterrestrials

want and need

The Earth, both to them and to us, is a Garden of Plenty. We depend upon her bounty,

and the bounty we create from hers. So do others. Herein then lies one of the conundrums we

face in the challenge presented by the presence of extraterrestrials on and in near Earth space.

We have estimated that Earth provides several million tons of foodstuff (vegetables and

vegetable proteins) and meat varieties per month to some 60 biokinds in the solar system. However,

this is not done so directly to all. Of the agreements we know, 16 are currently operating

under the protection of various governmental organizations and intelligence services. There are 3

nongovorg agreements with some of the same groups doing business with the govorgs. And then

there are the quietly owned proprietaries (or what we refer to as QOPs), owned and operated in

conjunction with humans in at least three countries.

For nearly fifteen years now, the annual conference with groups not from this planet have

had several primary centerpieces, one of which has been the need for more of these economic

(trade) arrangements with nongovorgs from Earth. Herein lies an opportunity for us all, and a

means for decreasing tensions, friction, misconception, and misunderstandings with them. It will

also be a useful means of correcting their perceptions of us as louts, idiots less intelligent than

they, hoarders, uncaring, disconnected and self-centered.

The Working Model, an emergent model of what is generally defined as life physics (a

physics that includes behaviors of intelligent living organisms on Earth, beginning with homo

sapiens), indicates that adaptive behaviors of such biokinds demonstrate the appearance of such

behaviors when 3 percent of its membership demonstrate a change in a particular behavioral set

in a given direction. This was originally derived from work with monkeys on the Japanese Kurile

Islands, regarding specific behaviors acquired by populations of monkeys inhabiting more than

one island, where the behavior was initially demonstrated by one group in one island. Over time,

other groups of monkeys began using the new behaviors until roughly 3 percent of the total

population of monkeys “learned” to crack nuts in the “new way.”

Once three percent of all monkeys, regardless of where they lived, learned to do things in

the “new way,” it then became a new way of cracking nuts for the entire population. We then

started looking for minimum behavioral critical mass for behavior change in other living species,

and found them to function on this 3 percent principle. So last year, we began a four-year “3 percent

project” of surveys and focus groups in 67 countries worldwide (including the United States

and Canada) through a nonprofit foundation. The general objective of this project is to discern

whether or not we humans also function by the 3-percent principle in regard to “general connectivity”

to each other along specific parameters.

We are interested in finding if at least 3 percent of the people who participate in these

scientific field surveys exhibit and manifest patterns of behavioral choices consonant with what

we define as “general connectivity.” You see, the off-world members of the conferencing group

tell us there is such a 3-percent group of humans already

1 person likes this

Interesting, this 3% factor can be applied to learning new tasks on computers as well... have actually seen it and also have to admit to being no different, I suppose that is what makes us human. Now we need to get Chani up to 3% of the forum population out there and we can create change.... ;)

1 person likes this

Quoting: acolyte

"BEZERK is all about a primordial organism that has been activated to prepare earth, geologically and climatically for the the arrival of the Draco. People are all exited about disclosure and "Whoopi aliens are coming" but they don't realize only a few will have survived by the time the Draco get here and even then it wont be "heaven on earth". Its about the efforts of ODESSA to stop the growth of this organism's terraforming ability by directive 301/302 by freezing it and the OMEGA option. ODESSA is trying to induce a poleshift resulting in an ice age. From their analysts they have determined that more people will be able to survive and adapt in an iceage then compared to what the intent of the organism is. They are preparing all sorts of polar technologies to their infrastructure and military/vehicles/planes, especially their navy vessels(submarines) to operate when this polshift/iceage happens.

On the other end we have China who are direct descendents from the Draco and have a specific bezerk gene sequence in them to help them survive the terraforming. China is the protector and propagator of this organism and have given a blueprint of events(briefcases on October 13th 2010) of how they want to establish their future global empire. This organism isn't anything like we've seen before, it can interact with all matter, dead or living, around it. We also have the Annanuki arriving, we expect between now and before 2016. The Draco are not the same as the Annanuki (Illuminati Saturn setup), they are in fact the "master/pindar" reptilians while the Annanuki are the "warrior" reptilians. So its not the Rockefellers or Rothschild's that are behind the real running of the illuminati, It was and always has been lead by the Chinese Pindar. The Rockefellers & Rothschild are part of the Ananuki Illuminati and the other 11 bloodlines but they not the Pindar/master Illuminati. People are also getting all exited about ascension, but from the C.H.A.N.I project the entity mentioned that Ascension is nothing more than A Massive Abduction on a Global Scale! So if they come and offer you to board their vessels with promises of the future. Don't go, you will be slaves and will not progress spiritually. You are on planet earth for a reason, stay here and wait for the REAL Ascension. This will also come when another group of aliens, which we call the "Silent Elders" arrive. They will not need any ships/spacecraft or vessels to get here. They will just manifest. For this to occur our solar system has to be in a specific alignment.

6 people like this

Dar

I read something about this a while ago but it was called the hundred monkeys effect with the same results

according to sitchin the annunaki brought sheep,goats and beer and many other animal and plant species with them when they colonized our planet.so is it possible that we are also exporting wool meat and other produce to their home planet hence all the triangular  UFo(I'm pretty sure that's the description Sitchin gives of the vessels that the

Anunnaki used )  sightings over major cities especially CHILE as per DAR'S statement "If you read the document by David Guvatt ( www.deepblacklies.co .uk) the Third Reich

accrued and accumulated very large hoard of gold, which they transported to Argentina

in submarines.

Some of it was held in four Argentine banks; it was subsequently discovered and hence

removed across the Andes to a community in inland Chile."concerning the gold deposits

1 person likes this

By A R Bordon  ..  PDF file download below..

The Quickening Issues of Governance, Security, and Interspecies

Exopolitical Relations Caused By the Anunnaki Inter-clan Civil Conflict

and the Return of Nibiru to Aphelion – Speculations in View of New

Data

In this essay, we will examine interlocking sets of issues concerning governance, near-

Earth security, and interspecies relations generated by the presence of the Anunnaki on

Earth and the Kingdom returning to aphelion in the next sixty to one hundred and ten

years. The presence of people from another world on Earth presents unique problems and

opportunities for us, the result of a directed panspermia carried out by Those Who From

Heaven To Earth Came – in the words of Zecharia Sitchin, a latter days prophet and

dispeller of darkness about our prehistory. Information generated over the last forty years

(e.g., the Department of Energy’s early 1970s conference on communications in the 21st

century at Hilton Head, the colloquia at Cornell University organized by Carl Sagan in

the early to mid-80s on exocommunication and interspecies relations, the select

conferences organized by the aerospace industry on interplanetary travel requirements

and exotic propulsion, the formation of the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (or

NGA) late last century and its mission, and the indicia on Anunnaki presence in the

United States generated by a field study conducted over the last five years) make, in our

view, for a most compelling need to confront the broad issues we will raise and deal with

in this essay.

The driving assumptions of this essay are two, and quite simple: (1) not everything is as it

seems, or as we are told it is; and (2) neither are all assets completely disclosed, nor their

real, intended capabilities and uses open to public scrutiny, for their obvious security and

counterintelligence value. Also a note on the intent in writing this essay. It is our opinion

and impression from a cursory review of the UFO literature that the focus of study of

phenomena ascribed to extraterrestrial biological entities – as life forms and bearers of

advanced levels of technology – is scattered across a wide range of subjects.

Furthermore, the subject of Anunnaki on Earth – a subject of primary importance to the

human race at this juncture in our history – is focused upon Sitchin’s voluminous work.

The presence of Anunnaki on Earth is treated by thoughtful thinkers, like Neil Freer, in

reference to Sitchin and not on the present or the future of what the reality of Anunnaki

on Earth portends for us, not just their mythic and Jungian archetypes in our

subconscious (Freer [White Paper] undated, 1998, 1994). Perhaps this state of affairs is

due to the dearth of information on what to, where to, and who to look for on Earth, and

in particular in the United States. Neil’s focus upon our need to grow up and out of our

collective godspell is well placed, but in our view does not address what needs to be our

central interest about Anunnaki on Earth. Hopefully, doing so will indicate to us all just

what we now face and will encounter in the next sixty to one hundred ten years from

today. Metaphorically speaking, this should put a face on what, in the literature, is often

referred to as the dark side, unethical celestial network.

Additionally, we have written this essay not as whistleblowers, which we are not, nor

intend to stimulate the view we are; quite the contrary, we present our thoughts and the

results of our field study here to stimulate discourse on the subject

876_.pdf

2 people like this