Acolyte

paranormal
The PARANORMAL Thread

186 posts in this topic

Brazilian President Michel Temer moves out of official residence because of 'ghosts'

Politician and his family are returning to the vice-presidential Jaburu Palace because their official

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/brazil-michel-temer-ghosts-alvorada-palace-president-dilma-rousseff-crisis-petrobas-lava-jato-a7626336.html

2 people like this

Mothman Sighting in April 2017, CICAGO

It was back in January 2017 when a huge winged humanoid figure with horns walking in a suburbia street image was released on FB, people mentioned about Mothman. (That was no Mothman figure then. But just because it was big and had wings, peeps just called that figure as "Mothman" for convenience, I guess.....)

Here's the latest back in May 2017 in Cicago, a report in MUFON appeared:

http://www.mufon.com/ufo-news/mothaman-type-creature-reported-over-chicago#comments

This incident also made it to Coast to Coast:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/multiple-witnesses-report-mothman-in-chicago

Hopefully it doesn't bring in some nasty big incident to happen there..........

4 people like this

What Took Place On This Freezing Country Road Defies All Scientific Explanation

3 people like this

Strange Eyes of Kumari

Kumari=Living God(dess), an old belief of Nepal, and totally a part of gem of Nepalise culture IMHO.

The entire residence of Kumari is called Kumari Choke, and incredibly delicate hand carvings all the way through the building. It's mesmerizing to say the least.

Kumari is ONLY chosen out of Goldsmith families. Retaining the blood line that way, I guess. 

Every time the current K starts menstruation, the next K will be chosen from the girls to replace the current one.

The girls whom entered into womanhood are....apparently there's this horrible belief existed that it's considered as a bad luck to marry with the ex-kumaris. So they are left untouched, regardless of losing the title. But that was an old story. I sincerely hope that had changed in Nepal and the society would allow girls to fully enjoy their lives as "ordinary girls".... 

Now, here's the page links to an AFP vid of showing the ex-Kumari starting her fresh life as a student.

I couldn't help myself getting screenshots of the report as it included the footage when the ex-K was current-K....

All images are screenshotted from the AFP report shared on the linked page: https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20171010-00010000-afpbbnewsv-int Please note that this link is under "headlines" so it might get deleted suddenly....(´Д`)

The below pic shows the ex-K to the left, and K when she was current on the banner to the right, pre 12 yo.

59dd969e18da9_CurrentKumariandExKumari_startingschool_10-10-2017_5.jpg.8f877f95a50cbc1e3ff1dd819db5f6a3.jpg

Then here's a footage of when she was current, all in the glory.

59dda4ffca4ef_CurrentKumariandExKumari_startingschool_10-10-2017_4.jpg.ac8447e8c26a1f2e0bcaa79d82b34982.jpg

Pls check out on her eyes...Her eyes seem to be really strangely glaring.

The white areas are so shiny and standing out although she's in shaded area.

59dda56ce447c_CurrentKumariandExKumari_startingschool_10-10-2017_6_brighteyes.jpg.4b77c20da0306c03dfe0aff49404956c.jpg

I wondered if she wore gold on her eye lids to have that reflecting effect. But in comparison to the one when she was outside of the mount, also the one from the first image to the right which is showing her usual outlook, she does NOT wear any gold above or on her eye lids. 

The "3rd Eye" tikka is strangely shiny as well, strongly reflecting light.

I wondered if it's due to her large white areas on her eye, too, but that's kinda weak as reasoning, I felt.

59ddaa4a03d5b_CurrentKumariandExKumari_startingschool_10-10-2017_8.jpg.7cad140589ff4201753a6d57de7dac44.jpg

59dda59352548_CurrentKumariandExKumari_startingschool_10-10-2017_7_brighteyes.jpg.b527b11795dda222d77844d02bf98c91.jpg

And here's the weird to the max eyes...her face look like not that of human.... She's a Living God(dess) after all...meaning not exactly a human.

Mind you, more likely it's pixelation gone weird at encryption time etc affecting such sudden blitz of weirdness to the eyes.

So not completely satisfied as "paranormal" on this particular pic. But still weird on the glaring of her white eyes. Comparing to her current whiteness of her eyes, NOT THE SAME was my verdict. What'd be yours?? 

59dda5d5d34e6_CurrentKumariandExKumari_startingschool_10-10-2017_7_shehasverystrangeeyes.jpg.e3b31ce8bf9ef57fe4d3f61679034e1f.jpg

59ddaa25cfd6a_CurrentKumariandExKumari_startingschool_10-10-2017_9.jpg.3a01a61952eee0d7bfe1c30ad184bc72.jpg

2 people like this

Ohhhhhh BTW I discovered a Mothman sighting case in...Japan, when no one there ever heard of it or its description....back in the 70s.........

(But to my horror at later time, I totally lost my memory where I left the file....so I can't leave you the link. But it was a part of a Japanese CT show, filled with UMAs and UFO etc.)

2 people like this

This school surveillance cam’s ‘Poltergeist’ is freaking everyone out

2 people like this

Not sure on this one Breezy.  It wouldn't be hard to set up the initial light flashes and contraptions to have all the other effects occur given the effects that Hollywood can create these days, this sort of stuff would be easy.  I may have been more convinced seeing an apparition of some kind but the jury is still out until then.  :hug: 

2 people like this

The Ghost that Shakes Hand with and Hugged a Lady that YOU CAN SEE its movements

If that "ghost" was that character-some, wouldn't you think maybe we can communicate and have fun as well??

Mind you, more and more and more, I am feeling there are beings from slightly shifted Universe is right next to us, and as the veil has been thinning full on, we started to register them with more evidences.

Where we divide Ghosts to the residents of another dimension/universe, we will need to look closely sooner or later.

Where the DREAMING meets the "matrix reality".........it's getting very interesting indeed!

No wonder big movement of accepting Fayes are also happening deeply within the netizens recently. I guess kids are the first to know and let us know about them.....(・ω<)☆  

Though I cannot share the footage, I have come across to private footage of unbelievably clear "energy-balls" floating "decisively" as if they have their own mind....and because those lights were so clearly visible in the video, I just had to take off my CT goggles after done my stern check of the footage, and in the end, I had to accept that they really are there, not as any lens flare exhibitions.

....Are we gonna see the rainbow unicorn walking in suburbia soon....??ROFL

4:19~ is what I wanted to share in the below vid (it's a compilation of 3 stories)---another channel owner doing the summery of what happened. Maybe another good, concise coverage of the happening to listen to??

3 people like this

Strange People

YT channel owner Beyond Creepy has been one of my favourite channels.

The guy is an Aussie, and a formidable researcher by absorbing wide range of weird stories of any paranormal fields to aliens and UFO sightings. Other researchers depend on his stock of stories. 

He receives hell a lot of stories from all over the world via his commentary section.

This vid was about the people encountering with very STRANGE beings, trying to mimic humans.

(c) Beyond Creepy

3 people like this

Under river, outside time: The Woolwich Foot Tunnel Anomaly

https://portalsoflondon.com/2017/07/02/the-woolwich-anomaly/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

This is a decent read about Glitch? Portal anomaly? Teleportation? Strange indeed.

And another ?? experience recently.....uploaded just yesterday.

Strange Vision at the Black Swan

https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com.au/2017/12/strange-vision-at-black-swan.html

1 person likes this

The Mansion built by a 33rd degree Freemason,

Now In Hands Of the High Priest at the new Church of Satan

Maybe for the Satanic thread, but I kind of feel this vid fits in here.

(c) Urbex Dane 2017

You'd get to see the rooms and I certainly saw stuff I wondered why they exist in a house, not at hospital, kind of weird instruments being left there. Was that used as a torture chamber? We never know....................

2 people like this