Acolyte

paranormal
The PARANORMAL Thread

198 posts in this topic

Breezy, that "helper" teleporting footage was apparently one of the series of Advertising clips made by a Chinese film maker, I recall reading a debunker write up on them.  :) Beautifully done!

1 person likes this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3194901/Creepy-moment-haunted-puppet-said-choked-previous-owner-starts-moving-inside-sealed-glass-container-middle-night.html

Creepy moment 'haunted puppet' said to have choked its previous owner starts moving on its own inside a sealed glass container in the middle of the night

• Paranormal Investigator Jayne Harris given puppet by scared former owner
  • He said it tried to strangle him while he was sleeping in bed with his wife
  • Jayne took it and locked it in glass container, filming it nightly for 3 months
  • Spooky footage shows its operating cross move across the box and fall against glass pane 

0600c62d.jpg

87d38078.jpg

From the YT poster's note:

"Posted on 2015/08/12 

Spooky puppet that 'choked' owner caught moving on camera
Paranormal Investigator Jayne Harris, 32, from Stourbridge, West Mids, filmed the puppet every night for three months using a timed night vision camera - after its previous owner claimed it tried to choke him to

Creepy puppet caught on camera MOVING inside sealed container

A creepy puppet that 'choked' its former owner has been caught on camera moving inside a sealed glass container.
Haunted Puppet Caught On Camera
A creepy puppet that ‘choked’ its former owner has been caught on camera MOVING inside a sealed glass container.
Creepy moment 'haunted puppet' said to have choked its previous owner starts moving on its own inside a sealed glass container in the middle of the night Paranormal Investigator Jayne Harris given puppet by scared former owner He said it tried to strangle him while he was sleeping in bed with his wife Jayne took it and locked it in glass container, filming it nightly for 3 months Spooky footage shows its operating cross move across the box and fall against glass pane"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=11&v=V6rt-VI2oUI

2 people like this

I searched around but I couldn't find that jinn thread!! This vid should belong to there, but in mean while, here it is.

This is weird and wonderful info for the Paranormal world.

Good to learn how Muslim people are reacting to the situation.

It's looking like the same thing gets transferred to another person, and continues to control to do the same thing...then spreads to more peeps...mostly all females.

Why mostly all females?? Huh?(。´・ω・)?

Anyway, I realised it's kinda nothing different from some Christian congregation stuff....

4 people like this

PEACE, DUDE...

I had a good laugh when I found this "ghost photo" taken by a famous writer Mr. Hiromasa Kihara, who has been publishing ghost stories for 25 years in Japan.

This was included in the vid : www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mHdmrySweI

(If you can, skip through to just check out the amazing ghost pics they got. They are ALL REAL. These guys are really fussy about the truth of the pics they present, no nonsense but pure "weird" photos. The vid is fresh and released in 2015.)

According to the writer, this is a pic they took on an island in Japan somewhere.

The entire crew on board and the tourists were in front of the small plane, engine has already stopped by then, and a reflector sheet for shielding Sun was applied to the cockpit on the left to your view.

post-11-0-87944700-1440411477_thumb.jpg

After they got back home, they found out something existed apart from them, inside the cockpit where NO ONE was present then....

Someone's squeezing into the theme of the shot and decided to wave to us from the Right side of the cockpit, doing that typical Japanese "photo-gesture" of peace sign!!! WTF

And just look at the size of that ghostly hand...

That is way way way too large compared to a human hand, having it compared to the size of the cockpit windows....

What was that having such awesome wit and loving to get involved in some happy shot....

post-11-0-58221800-1440411672_thumb.jpg

6 people like this

WTF ??? Teleporting Jin Child Caught in Nepal (Video)

Posted By: Mr.Ed [send E-Mail]

Date: Tuesday, 25-Aug-2015 03:43:41

WTF ??? Teleporting Child Caught on Camera in Nepal (Video)

Published on Aug 24, 2015

This teleporting time traveler child was captured in cctv in Nepal street, as some sort of portal opened and child came out. It seems people were not able to see him or feel him as he jumped out he simply runaway toward another street.

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=25819

13 people like this

A Mouse Spirit

Warning: to me it was hard to watch this vid as I felt it's really cruel to "intend to kill and watch the process through, not even to eat it."

But this can be an incredibly important teaching tool for the paranormal community stating that ANIMALS HAVE THEIR SPIRITS just like humans do thus it's important to kill them humanely.

All animals and plants we consume daily; fish, cows, pigs, insects and any pests that we decide to kill for our protection...they all contain some spirits.

Let's pay respect when we kill them at least...until we can find some other ways to deal with the violent kills we do against others (and to ourselves)...

Just jump to 0:39~ to avoid the mice being done right in front of you, if you don't watch such action.

You can literally see the mouse's spirit leaving it's body on 0:40.

I haven't seen any footage capturing such clear image of spirit leaving the body, coupled with the body being a mouse...

7 people like this

Two nights ago I awoke at 2 am, alert and awake [not so odd at that time for me lately.]  Hubby was putting the computer to bed at the other end of the house and with his cold, was coughing.  We have block-out curtains in the bedroom and I noticed a strong light coming through them.  By the time I was able to get up and see if I could see anything outside, it was gone.  We're quite remote, trees in front of the house, have a creaky verandah and gravel drive, and I didn't hear a thing, [except for Hubby's coughing!] 

I got him to try to repeat the light and angle with the truck last night - not at all the same, light dimmer and more dispersed, and anyone from the road would be even dimmer with the distance.  This morning I noted the angle of light from the sun at about 8:15 am [DST], so that would place the light source in the sky.  Any similar experiences anyone?

6 people like this

Psychokinesis experiment in Japan

I just came across to this vid and thought it's worthwhile to post here.

It looks like a vid of a psychokinesis development class of a sort.

Students are sitting in front of a cd that's hanged by a thread, so it's in the air, able to move to the right or left freely.

The peeps are trying to move the cd in front of them by intention.

If you jump to 6:33, you can start to watch a guy managing to swing a hanged cd in mid air to the direction whichever he wants it to move.

Though guided by both hands, I feel this is a genuine psychokinesis activity.

The guy who are leading the class filled with people was saying that "This is something that anyone can do."

2 people like this

The Suicide Ghosts that Stop Trains

e6df755d.jpg

I didn't check globally if there are this sorta phenomenon recorded in different countries, but this kind of incident KEEPS HAPPENING IN JAPAN.

It's a DAILY issue that so many people commit suicide in Japan. More than 30,000 people die from suicide EVERY YEAR for the last decade. (The worst country in the world is South Korea, though.)

No shortage of the chance you end up encountering the scenes of such situations if you stay in Japan long/frequently enough.

There are LOADS of them dive into on-coming trains.

Due to the carriages must be stopped to check underneath for bits and pieces of organs and limbs, it usually takes more than a couple of hours to clear the field and let the train to go through again.

Thousands of people get caught in such delays, and so much so for the frequency, it's becoming a norm to hear from the community; "Friggin choose better place to die!!", "Don't involve us in your shite, we are just strangers!!", "Friggin die by yourself!!" etc etc....(´Д`)

Well, those who are so suffering, and finally hit the line that they just feel they gotta kill themselves, they usually don't have much capacity to think for others deeply. But dwelling on the deepest pain they are feeling.

That gets carried onto the other side...

Here's the source of the stories:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/kinisoku/archives/4233411.html

eeb0824c.jpg

"http://yamagata-np.jp/news/201411/16/kj_2014111600347.php 
http://www.tuy.co.jp/news/news.cgi?rm=detail&t=k&id=25E17361 

きょう午前酒田市のJR南鳥海駅で貨物列車の運転士が人にぶつかるような異音を聞き緊急停止しました。しかし現場に人の姿がなく捜索が行われています。 
警察によりますときょう午前10時30頃、酒田市のJR南鳥海駅で通過中の貨物列車の運転士が車両に人がぶつかったような異音を感じ緊急停車しました。 
運転士は直前にホーム上に白い服を着た大人の女性がいるのを見ていましたが、停車後に確認したところ発見できず、現在警察などが付近を調べています。 
この影響で羽越本線は上下線合わせて4本に最大で1時間40分の遅れが出ました。(15日16:00) "

<The original source pages were already deleted, I'm afraid. >

The train gets stopped after noticeable loud noise that indicates something large hit underneath the carriage.

So the driver go and check what they hit.

....Find NOTHING there.

Again and Again, this happens to many trains.

The source page has the collection of such incidents, with news paper clipping pics and other sources indicated.

...They keep on jumping into the oncoming trains....even after they are dead....

Is that just a very strong thoughts imprinted onto the site and the site itself is keep on repeating the incident like recorded tape?

Os is that because the thought-form got stuck on the site, and it doesn't realise it's already dead that it keeps on repeating the same thing?

...Or maybe both intertwine in some cases.

Anyway, if you happen to hear a big THUD, shock to the carriage, and the train stops when you are on it, then if the train just starts to move again within about 30 minutes or so, it really can mean that The Driver Checked Underneath, Didn't Find Anything, and Understood That It Was A Ghost Hitting The Train so just getting back to the work asap.

Enjoy your ride....

6 people like this

Chi bubble, wonder who the pedestrian was.... 

4 people like this

The wrath of a pedestrian!! 

Chinese peeps have to give way to cars, so maybe someone got pissed off enough and finally made the way through on that zebra. 

If we all learn to fly like that Russian girl, we don't have this issue, though. 8)

5 people like this

I saw that explanation also after posting this, but not sure I'm buying it.  Doesn't seem  possible to me and no matter how hard I look, I do not see a cable strung across that street or under the vehicles.  So a cable just happened to be laying on the street from one side to the other? That truck that to me looks like a delivery truck, is a street sweeper?  Guess I better watch it again.  LOL..tx unity

4 people like this

Yeah I go along with what you are saying, breezy!

I was not exactly convinced by that explanation either...

I can see that COULD BE happening but like you said, how conveniently the cable being sitting there???

IF THE WIRE WAS THERE.

I looked at a walking passer by person going across the zebra rather taking it easy after all the mess happened, as if nothing to worry about. directly after the 3 cars were affected. If anyone maybe the cause of the action, I think it'd be that person...

Anyway, just WTH it was??.....mmmmmmmmm..... 

2 people like this

I have looked frame by frame and the truck does appear to be a street sweeper but I cannot see a wire. Where the first van hits there is a pedestrian right next to it and you think they might be affected by a wire whipping upwards, also as the second and then third vehicles get affected I notice that the street sweeper (which is supposed to be connected and caught up in a wire severely affecting and throwing about 3 vehicles) doesn't even move around or get pulled sideways,which one would think it would be if it was attached to a wire being pulled across by three vehicles?

3 people like this

OK, here's Gabe's trustworthy debunking vid! LOL

To start with, it really helps to be able to see the footage with a "clean", crisp, un-fuzzy vid!

There were many other UMA vids I had to say that they were CGIs after coming across to the "original" clean footage... Watching stuff that's blurred definitely doesn't help to assess things well, hey...

7 people like this

5 Mysterious Travelers from Other Dimensions

5 people like this

Japan: Taxi drivers pick ghost passengers in tsunami-hit towns

Several taxi drivers from towns in northeast Japan have reportedly had encounters with "ghost passengers" who disappear upon reaching their destination. The episodes have occurred in towns, like Ishinomaki, which were badly affected by the 2011 tsunami.

The news surfaced after a research conducted by sociology student, Yuka Kudo, 22, from the Tohoku Gakuin University who reportedly interviewed over 100 drivers as part of her study. Kudo noted interviewing a taxi driver in his 50s who recalled having a ghost encounter with a woman near the Ishinomaki Station.

The female passenger allegedly asked the driver to be taken to the Minamihama district to which the driver responded: "The area is almost empty. Is it OK?" The woman next said: "Have I died?" Upon turning back to answer the woman, the taxi driver says the car's rear seat was empty.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/japan-taxi-drivers-pick-ghost-passengers-tsunami-hit-towns-1539387

5 people like this

I'm not sure where I stand with this yet, because I still cannot find the original source of the pic and the vid in good quality pixel.

Usually we can debunk stuff if the images are very clear, and often fall for the ambiguity.

But in relation to the Pyramids thread with the pyramids shooting pillar of lights globally (and as well as that happened from obscure locations not disclosed if they were pyramids or not is unsure), I thought it's very interesting to see the pic....

IF the bright pillar of light really became evident, I wonder if the source of the power was the meteorite in the cube OR the PEOPLE'S PSYCHIC POWER amalgamated as the cube is treated as such sacred place for many people.

And we gotta have the awareness that the proof of invisible beings existing was already given out to the public recently, so we can't just dismiss any invisible/half visible beings from that aspect, as far as I consider...LOL

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-science-space/breaking-news-new-telescope-observes-otherwise-invisible-terrestrial-entities-020715

6 people like this