Acolyte

paranormal
The PARANORMAL Thread

178 posts in this topic

As the Veil is thinning I think more of us are going to notice things outside the normal visual spectrum.
Please share your thoughts/insights and experience/advice here.

blessings
aco

2 people like this

Am already seeing changes, light shuddering solid objects blurring on the edges, lot more electrical activity in the atmosphere at a particle level etc...

Can be a bit un-nerving when you are looking at something and it fades in and out. Even after the slap in the face to see if you are dreaming or not.. Thats about it for here and now. But much more happening that words don't do justice to...  ;)

5 people like this

Am already seeing changes, light shuddering solid objects blurring on the edges, lot more electrical activity in the atmosphere at a particle level etc...

Can be a bit un-nerving when you are looking at something and it fades in and out. Even after the slap in the face to see if you are dreaming or not.. Thats about it for here and now. But much more happening that words don't do justice to...  ;)

WOW I have been noticing similar if not the same thing!! FRAK ME!! It mostly happens when I'm walking da dog early in the morning before I go to work, just before sunrise and it happens in the evening at twilight just before sunset....thought I was the only one seeing weird crap or that I had issues with my vision.

And before anyone asks the dog is about a 8mo puppy lab mix (rescue doggy) she reacts to stuff I don't see... but then again during the last full moon she thought a mailbox was a ebil monster and freaked until I dragged her up to it and tapped it to show her it was nothing plus she used to get skeered of her own shadow at night whilst walking so her reliability in these matters is somewhat questionable...now my 2 cats...THAT is a different matter all together!

1 person likes this

To keep yourself sane...

Don't wear sun glasses or any glasses for that matter when going out in the sun...

2 people like this

Interesting, yesterday i watched a huge "energy twirl" happen in my back yard.

My back yard is quite large , over 400 acres and this thing was half way up the hill side...it was like a large spiral of energy, I dont know of any other way to describe it, I saw it for about 3 or 4 seconds and was about to call my son to see if he could see it and thats when I lost sight of it.

Still not sure if I was seeing things or not, but found it interesting that others have noticed strange energy.

I dont understand why we shouldnt wear sunnies or glasses  in the sun

1 person likes this

I dont understand why we shouldnt wear sunnies or glasses  in the sun

To get the full spectrum of the light put out by the Sun...

1 person likes this

As the Veil is thinning I think more of us are going to notice things outside the normal visual spectrum.

Please share your thoughts/insights and experience/advice here.

blessings

aco

I saw a shimmering with rainbow colours around it last summer. It seemed like some kind of energy portal. I have been sensing many changes in the energy fields around me. Yes speeding up... :-X My meditations are getting clearer .
1 person likes this

Geiser Grand Hotel, Baker City, Oregon, USA

This is done by a Japanese film crew. There are plenty of interesting bits of info to go through but for those who don't understand Japanese and just want to watch the action, jump in from 16:30.

Reptilian face revealed on media coverages?

Some of the images I have come across didn't really convince me then.

I thought post this to add info of some more variations of facial image destruction that can occur in the photos.

Well, I came across to these old photos on the net.

These are Japanese Ghost photos and apparently untouched (pre-photoshop date) photos.

After seeing these, and compare to what many people claim "reptilian faces", interestingly they are in different categories of deformity-look so may as well to introduce OTHER type of "deformed faces" captured.

And please remember, these are STILL SHOTS, not captured in a video format.

Deformed faces

zoomed-destroyedfaceshot_zpse91d9a32.png

width=500 height=344http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s411/momo868/zoomed-destroyedfaceshot_2_zpsf65c6458.png[/img]

Not face but body

width=500 height=375http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s411/momo868/zoomed-destroyedfaceshot_3_zps26e82d53.png[/img]

These ones, I'm not sure if genuine...

If the first one is so, freaky to say the least...

width=500 height=265http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s411/momo868/zoomed-destroyedfaceshot_4_zpsc81256f4.png[/img]

width=500 height=274http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s411/momo868/zoomed-destroyedfaceshot_5_zps0e25e7b0.png[/img]

...I hate to weigh down the vibe of the site with such full on "low-vibe" pics...hmmmmmm...shall I stop introducing them...?

It's a new type of monitoring that would make sense (to me it is) inorder to maintain healthy vibrations for all viewers, so mods, if you people feel best to get rid of my posts, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DO SO! I thought I'd throw my bit of knowledge in to help expand other people's understanding re: paranormal stuff but hey wow if they are too extreme X-rate, may as well to ban them or put them away in a heading under "Adult Only Thread" or something... lol

...I hate to weigh down the vibe of the site with such full on "low-vibe" pics...hmmmmmm...shall I stop introducing them...?

It's a new type of monitoring that would make sense (to me it is) inorder to maintain healthy vibrations for all viewers, so mods, if you people feel best to get rid of my posts, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DO SO! I thought I'd throw my bit of knowledge in to help expand other people's understanding re: paranormal stuff but hey wow if they are too extreme X-rate, may as well to ban them or put them away in a heading under "Adult Only Thread" or something... lol

Thanks Unity, very interesting images.

Personally I go by the policy of "if you don't know what the problem is you can't deal with it."

I think Japanese shapeshifting reptilian hybrids (or whatever the hooting heck they are) fall into the category of problematic. ;);D

1 person likes this

This is a famous footage, so probably many of you have seen it before...but for the newbes just in case...very interesting to observe the dogs and radio interferences...the door opening and closing--great stuff!

Ghost scares dogs on camera

Awesome example of "fire ball/orb"...

Poster's note:

"This footage was captured in the early 90s in Black Forest, Colorado.

A family moved to their new house in colorado. After a short trip to the mountains for a few days, the residents found out their home had changed.
Some furniture were moved. At night, they heard strange voices and shadowy figures could be seen.
To find out what was going on, they installed security cameras.
This is what they caught."

what about those who wear Rx eyeglasses. to see clearly.

Good point, IMN, I just take mine off, but then, I am short-sighted, and can see a bit.

It reminds me of the early cameras, the pin-hole ones - you look at any of the pics, and you will see an aura around al the living things in the picture.

Both modern films AND lenses have spectral filters built in, so we can't photograph the auras, or see 'things we shouldn't'.

4 people like this

Going without glasses or contacts when out in the sun, even for just a little while helps.

Surely you can find  five minutes or so on a sunny day that you don't have to wear your glasses.

1 person likes this

i definetely had an experience 2-3 years ago ' and it changed my life 

it all started in the summer ' i was aware that i was beginning to feel other beings 

but things in my table moved around 

i had experienced other paranormal stuff '

but this was different this was personal' i escaped couldn't deal with the emotion 

things got heavier at least for another half year 

i couldn't shake it off tried everything 

i even tried our priest in town although i am not a big church follower 

but i was desperate i got unclear message's' dreams signal that i only could feel 

my friends at the time thought i was going crazy or insane 

i was always different but this was another thing 

this person or soul was strongly attached to me ' or i was one of the few she could send to 

i saw a picture in my mums invitation card 'i thought here she is! 

shouted to mum who is she !?!

it was the i had received in my head for a couple of months 

my life had started to crumble at that time 

i called her by phone and i talked to her the day after 

i got to her apartment i was coming into the living room 

and isaw the a picture it was her 

i just knew it was her 'suddenly burst of emotion which most of 

them i couldn't comprehend or make meaning of came around 

and i sat down asked if it was alright if she could say what she had to say 

it was amazing after an hour the "transmission" was over 

i walked out still thinking so it must be this way people enter other dimensions 

after a half year of not knowing what to do 

but my lifestyle resembled hers 

that's why she could send me stuff that i could perceive or sense or make sense of 

at least something i could decode in my brain 

so couple more of these similar experience's i began to change my lifestyle 

i was very negative back then there was a lot i worked on everyday 

to make my life more positive as i struggled with stomach issues 

sometimes some entity's would come over sometimes its not something i want to work on 

sometimes i do if the "signals" are clear

i live a more spiritual life if that is what one will call it 

what ever it is whatever our heart and brain can resonate with 

i send my respect to those who are in the waking time because it isn't easy 

there is no manual no police help no instructions 

something that has to be done by one's intuition 

just like meditation 'yes there is a lot of instructions 

but one self has to take a step of its own 

and you do it your own way 

there will be resolution if one doesn't give up 

what i am trying to say is 

don't give up ! 

there is a light 

one's own light and it is amazing what light does 

just light a room and all the colors coming together is magical 

i wish every one a good 2014

we all need each other

and may all find what they are looking for here on earth and on chain of course

10 people like this

“I’m a Ghost...Got Any Questions?”

This thread title was the one made by the Ghost. 

This is a real-time paranormal incident OR a cleaver hoax.

Maybe you people here at CHANI can shed some light on this story.

Source: These are all logged in Japanese...sorry! :ph34r: 

http://nazolog.com/blog-entry-2735.html

http://nazolog.com/blog-entry-2736.html

http://nazolog.com/blog-entry-2737.html

Everything happens on 8-9th June 2007 in a thread in the biggest internet forum in Japan, 2 channel.

Opening:

1 :以下、名無しにかわりましてVIPがお送りします。 2007/06/08() 19:03:16.27 ID:NMQZ542Z0

Ending:

764 1 2007/06/09() 01:33:48.03 ID:prBX+0K40

The Op states he’s dead.

He’s writing in after he was killed off by accident.

Of course people there didn’t take it seriously at the beginning, starting to send him silly questions.

But also it’s the geek Heaven; there were some who started to do the background check up on the Op.

It will be easier enough to reveal it as hoax, if you can find out who’s actually posting it....the poster becomes someone who is alive and holding an account with some provider under a contract. Fair enough.

-----------------------------

114 :以下、名無しにかわりましてVIPがお送りします。 2007/06/08() 20:39:32.50 ID:tY5VKic70
コマンドプロンプトでpingしてみるんだ・・・・  (ß--“Go on, command prompt and do ping...”)
(′;ω;`) 

120 :以下、名無しにかわりましてVIPがお送りします。 2007/06/08() 20:42:25.67 ID:gJzKdi/30
Pinging 219.127.112.168 with 32 bytes of data: 

Request timed out. 

Request timed out. 
Request timed out. 
Request timed out. 

Ping statistics for 219.127.112.168: 
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss), 

>>114 
((((;゜Д゜)))ガクガクブルブル    (ß---I’m Scared Shitless)

------------------------------------------------------

People there started to freak out.

----------------------------------------------

185 :守護霊男 2007/06/08() 21:16:10.13 ID:4qWzxhwP0
>>177 
ping
はパソコンが存在しないという結果に、

IP検索は、対応するホスト名なし、市外局番接続回線都道府県該当なし、下位情報なし 
つまり契約しないでインターピア株式会社の回線を使ってる 

-----------------------------------------

>> Ping came back with the result that the PC does NOT EXISTs

IP search resulted in there’s no host name, no assigned local land line interchange listed, no lower grade information

Meaning that the Op is using the line of Interpear Co. Without having a contract

...Then someone tries hard to reveal the Op. While the Op was frequently writing back, this guy tried ping on his IP...

So the data that was gathered while the Op was definitely posting on the thread and supposed to be present in front of his PC, the result below happened...everyone got freaked out by then.

--------------------------------------

345 :以下、名無しにかわりましてVIPがお送りします。 2007/06/08() 22:18:14.24 ID:gJzKdi/30
>>1が今書き込んでいるこの瞬間にpingしても 

Pinging 219.127.112.168 with 32 bytes of data: 

Request timed out. 

Request timed out. 

Request timed out. 
Request timed out. 

Ping statistics for 219.127.112.168: 
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss), 

ダメだ・・存在してない  ß----- “Oh Damn it...It doesn’t Exist...”

Then the Op remembers who he was when he was alive in his next post.

He was 22 yo Casual worker, Single, never left Okayama- prefecture.

392 1 2007/06/08() 22:34:44.43 ID:NMQZ542Z0
>>341 
事故がニュースになっていると、フルネームで出ていると思われるので、出来れば控えさせてもらいたい、すまん 

>>350 
独身ではあったが、しがないフリーター22 
岡山県から出た事はない 
というのが俺の記憶なんだが 

-------------------------------------------------

The geeks research continues on...

398 :以下、名無しにかわりましてVIPがお送りします。 2007/06/08() 22:36:10.53 ID:2eYWl8MU0
失敗例4:対象ホストが停止 

C:\>ping host1.example.net 

Pinging host1.example.net [211.XXX.XXX.190] with 32 bytes of data: 

Request timed out. 
Request timed out. 
Request timed out. 
Request timed out. 

ルーティングなどは正しいが、対象ホストから返答されない場合である。 
単純にホスト自身が停止している場合のほか、 
途中のルータがICMPパケットなどをフィルタしてしまっている可能性もある。 

>>”Routing etc seem to be correct, but it’s when there’s no answer coming back from the recipient host.

Apart from simply the host is STOP/Dead, there are possibilities like filtering of ICMP packets by other routers in between.”

As seriously no one could figure out who the Op was, the people started to ask him with more intent questions. Some are about how he manages to write into the board and interact.

The Op was saying that it seems to do with focusing.

He can read into the threads where he used to visit frequently when he was alive, but once he has to click and jump to somewhere, suddenly he loses the contact to this side.

His focusing ability is getting worse and worse, so he says, but he tries his best to keep answering others to his best of knowledge.

And this is the Op’s last post...after this; he’s gone and never came back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

764 1 2007/06/09() 01:33:48.03 ID:prBX+0K40
すまん、もうそれ程長く見ていられないかも 
レスを蹴る事になるかも知れないので予め謝っておく 
何者か判らない俺を相手にしてくれたみんな、ありがとう 
釣りでもガチでも、感じたままと思ってくれたらと思う 
少しでも交流出来て嬉しかった 
ここが、ずっとこんな場所であってくれたらと思う 
本当に楽しかった

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey, sorry I probably can’t hold it too long to read the rest.

I might have to jump off from the board suddenly, so I’m gonna apologise to you people now.

Thanks, everyone, who interacted with me, even though you didn’t know who the hell I was.

I’d appreciate it if you could FEEL how I feel, whether you think this is a real or a hoax,

And I was grateful that we could communicate even a bit.

I wish this place is always like this.

I really enjoyed your company”

6 people like this

Have to say not long ago I had a similar experience. My Brother who was much younger than me died several years ago. He had an interesting life story of his own (paranormal) which I never really got to share as much as I’d like because of the age difference between us. By the time he was old enough to share things with me I was ready to leave home and make my way in the big wide world.

However a few years ago, and after my brother’s death,  I set up my own web site about my ‘Coevolution’ experience, almost on the same day a person logged on to another web site using my code but a different user name (my brothers nick name) to say he wanted others to learn about my experience.  Through the median of cyber space it appeared my brother was reaching out to me and others in this world.

I have been waiting for the same thing to occur in the hope I could set up a regular correspondence with him in the nether world. His nick name was wind song, and there is a very interesting story attached to that name as well.  

12 people like this

Awesome story, Blue! :)

Above all the channeled materials, I believe in Seth material.

That's because the contact was made via computer with clear cut evidence to the channeler, the channeling has become something out of ordinary and ok to go on with the communication.

I love these weird happenings in the net, as well.

Sometimes it's hard to be sure if it was a real occurring of paranormal nature, but when people are in the middle of it happening, it's an amazing experience to share with.

And if it's proven that "that was something shouldn't happen but happened"...woooow!

The world is filled with adventures in many ways... :wink:  

2 people like this

Here's a strange but true story as told by British paranormal investigator Tom Slemen who also hosts his own radio show on the paranormal......

The Excite Chat Ghost

In December 1998, a 13-year-old girl named Mandy Belvedere suffered a fatal asthma attack and died in her bedroom in Austin, Texas. Mandy's asthma had been getting steadily worse since 1996, and doctors thought the girl was allergic to modern life. It was hypothesized that the artificial chemical additives which lace so many of our foods nowadays were having a detrimental effect on the teenager's health, but no matter what diet was tried, the girl would end up fighting for her breath, and had to have an oxygen tank in her room. Another reaction was scaley eczema-like patches which would appear on the girl's face and arms. Mandy's condition curtailed her teenaged social life. She couldn't enjoy going to her friend's and she didn't even go to school; she had a daily home tutor who popped in for a few hours each day. Without a doubt, her PC provided her with hours of fun and interaction with other teenagers, as Mandy often talked to her peers via Excite chat rooms. She usually went under the name "Belvedere_13" - her surname and age. Mandy had several friends who talked to her in Teen Chat, and she came across as a very witty and funny girl.

However, after Mandy's untimely death, something bizarre happened. The name "Belvedere_13" continued to appear on the screens of people exchanging messages on Excite's Teen Chat. When Mandy's mother was alerted, she assumed some sick hoaxer was at work, but events took a spinechilling turn when Mrs Belvedere logged onto Teen Chat and challenged the person "masquerading" as her deceased daugher. She asked Mandy to prove she was her daughter by answering three very personal questions (which I cannot reproduce here). Belvedere_13 answered all three queries in such detail, Mrs Belvedere almost fainted. More and more questions were put to Belvedere_13 by the other members of Mandy's family, and all the questions were answered in amazing depth.

"Oh my God is that you Mandy? Is it really my girl?" Mrs Belvedere sobbed.

The typed answer came back...."Yes Mom."

When Mrs Belvedere asked the girl how it was possible to be in a chat room on the Net if she was dead, Belvedere_13 failed to reply. Further questions were also met with a lack of response.

The Excite company was asked to try and trace the whereabouts of Belvedere_13, and they said that was impossible. However, a software engineer who heard about the strange case got permission from Excite to try out new Governmental software which could trace computer users to a general area. The engineer established that Belvedere_13 was logging onto Teen Chat from the neighborhood of Austin, Texas where Mandy had lived, but he could tell no more about the sinister chatter.

Reports are still coming in that Belvedere_13 is still chatting to people at Excite Chat even today. If you use the chat rooms, keep an eye out for Belvedere_13...

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Camera/...mandy.htm?20075

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=89407

The Geocities website does not exist anymore.

6 people like this

Exactly Monatom, your posting in many ways mirrors that of my brother’s, the problem is it was GLP that he had logged onto and I’ve been banned from there so many times I’m dizzy. So I can’t go back, I’m waiting for him to contact me on CHANI, now that would be a hoot!

6 people like this

If you think posting on the Internet is strange, wait until you hear voices. I became accustomed to this through my reversing speech and having to listen closely. I became aware of extraneous audio being injected between a lot of the words I was analyzing.this is known as EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena). There is only a thin veil between us and the next plane of existence and you can see into it, hear it and even reach into it.

Plenty of examples here

http://atransc.org/examples/examples_2006_conference.html

3 people like this

There have been many proven cases of researchers taking tape recorders into cemeteries and recording conversations - the theory being that 'The Other Side' is very close electrically.

And as most of you 'chatters' who use the net to send messages (ICQ, Skype, etc.) know how often you knew what the other person was doing or was going to write.

It seems that the net allows the mind and the 'Other side' (and other entities [Chani]) to link up to each other - the screen just being the visual output.

4 people like this