phillipbbg

Funny SHORT VIDEOS just for fun in a hard world :)

1,078 posts in this topic

Extreme Sheep Herding - With Lights!

5 people like this

Best Video you will ever see.......................... if you don't feel gooey in your heart you are no longer human

10 people like this

If this doesn't crack you up your not working hard enough.....

The perfect yoga partner

4 people like this

iDiots

(c)Nicholson1968

3 people like this

This is priceless 

7 people like this

The Slippers That Parks Themselves

Why bother, you might think....but Japanese are fanatic about how slippers are meant to sit on the ground, welcoming people to wear them. LOL

Instead of taking up time of the workers to go and tidy up all slippers....they saw the day that slippers themselves could take them to a walk and PARK into the right position......NISSAN made them happen. ROFL

2 people like this

I knew rats wash themselves....just I had never seen one uses bubbles.......(´゚д゚`)

(c) Caters Clips 2018

4 people like this

Review of DANGEROUS Japanese Fanny Flambeaux doll.

7 people like this

>>Aussies<<

Used To Be Titled As the World Duggiest Hair Style Makes It Famous Around The World

I couldn't believe the news till I really saw this page: 

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180225-00010004-afpbbnewsv-int

It's a headline page off Japanese Yahoo site......

The page got an embedded vid of current Aussies gathered for......the Mulletfest 2018!!

Here's what Brits wrote about the Hair Style Party...there are lots pics and embedded vid on the page...crazy as...love it...(≧▽≦)ROFL

It's a party! (out the back): From the 'everyday' mullet to the grubbiest and even the ranga: Contestants show off their best bogan 'do at Australia's first Mullet Fest

By NICOLE PIERRE FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 16:05 AEDT, 24 February 2018 | UPDATED: 17:44 AEDT, 24 February 2018

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5429067/Mulletfest-contestants-compete-Australias-best-mullet.html

Here's what the locals wrote:

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/5248377/look-who-represented-wollongong-at-mullet-fest-2018/

2 people like this

Penguin selfie offers bird’s eye view

4 people like this

4 dogs from 1 dog??

3 people like this

Only For The Left Handers?(≧▽≦)ノ: On Arm Projection Mobile Gear

I was going woooow as I was watching it then just came to a realisation: no right hander ever appear on the vid...ROFL

I guess the gear has to be delivered precisely for both Right AND Left Handers, or they gotta come up with a rotatable projector component on the wrist wrap.  

2 people like this

EHang Egret’s 1374 drones dancing over the City Wall of Xi’an, achieving the Guinness World Records

Very pretty!

On a serious note, we must apply the visual cues we can learn from watching this vid to filter out such effects we see in the night sky as we do our ufo hunting. Any future vid footage appear, too. 

(c)EHANG 2018

Published on 2018/05/02

1 person likes this

A Splendid Genius Song Writer?

This is a Japanese kid of 15 yo. Sakiyama, Soshi. (崎山蒼志)

He made this song, and sang it on a tv show.

Apparently, he created 300 or so tunes already by now, since he woke up to it at the age of 4.

Jump to 3:00 ~ for the actual tune he performs as a singer song writer.

(c) AbemaTV公式 YouTube 2018            Published on May 9, 2018

Well, to my surprise, I was going woooow at the same time when those guys were going wooooooow, as another song writer. I think the kid got talent alright.

The code changes used are great, and the arrangement sliding into somewhat Cuban flavour is totally matured taste for 15 yo.

So I went woooow genuinely listening to his tune. Well, he can trim his singing much better but, again, he's just 15 yo....

Then right at the end of the vid, the kid said.......he wrote the tune when he was 13.

Everyone's jaws went dropping down to the floor. So did mine.

And I just found the exact tune he played when he was 13.

(c) 浜松キッズエー 2016     Published on Apr 14, 2016

2 people like this

I don't understand japanese, unity. What is he singing? :)

2 people like this

19 minutes ago, feteru7 said:

I don't understand japanese, unity. What is he singing? :)

His lyrics are ambiguous but about how he sees the world as he's growing up.

I really dunno if he really mean what he sings yet. HAHAHAHAHA.

I think he has some autistic traits, and talking incredibly pure kiddy stuff like he wants to re-"learn how to ride a bicycle because it's nice" etc, as he appeared on the show. Again, I'm not informed enough to tell if he has been always like that or not.

5 hours ago, unity said:

His lyrics are ambiguous but about how he sees the world as he's growing up.

I really dunno if he really mean what he sings yet. HAHAHAHAHA.

I think he has some autistic traits, and talking incredibly pure kiddy stuff like he wants to re-"learn how to ride a bicycle because it's nice" etc, as he appeared on the show. Again, I'm not informed enough to tell if he has been always like that or not.

That's cute, but personally I think all psychiatric diagnoses are invented by the pharmaceutical-industrial complex. I was locked up in a psychiatric ward for 2 years with enforced drugs. The reason was I told the psychiatrist that humanity descended from the stars and did not evolve from apes. I haven't forgived them and  they will be held accountable for their injustice in a way or another. Probably not within this legal system, but in an ancient system Pre-Selene. 

3 people like this

Wow sooooooooooo sorry to hear your situation, fet....(´゚д゚`)。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。

Yes you are so right re:" psychiatric diagnoses are invented by the pharmaceutical-industrial complex".

I just use the terms in general so we all grasp the picture easier for sheer convenience (because I also have autistic brain set but not on any drugs for it) to try to understand how different the person is, so we are ready to accept the difference.

BUT I truly wish soon we discard the horrid DSM BS books from the world, and start healing ourselves quickly. Because to me, these variations among us are not problem. The way how the societies were shaped has the problem. Not us.

The most sad thing about your situation is, fet, methinks that lots of us here go along with what you say. (Maybe bits are different, but in majority of the picture, yeah!)

I really wish them to return you the hours you got robbed by, and get compensated for your mental stress you copped by them, somehow, someway....WE ALL DESERVE BETTER.

Sending you an air bear hug and healing thoughts to your way, fet....

3 people like this

No Matter How Serious Talk It Was.......

People around the world are cracking up watching this vid apparently....

I think Aco would've chuckled over this one, too.

3 people like this

2 people like this

Rescue Beaver Loves Building Dams In His House - JUSTIN BEAVER | The Dodo

3 people like this