phillipbbg

Funny SHORT VIDEOS just for fun in a hard world :)

1,055 posts in this topic

On 7/20/2017 at 5:56 AM, phillipbbg said:

Just for you Breezy 

Well worth a watch 

The first movie about CFTT! It was about time, because the Common Family Toilet Trauma, which has spread through society like a wild fire, has not only become a great danger to civilisation but a harbinger of the end of times.

4 people like this

6 people like this

Border Collies Rule!

6 people like this

13 Reasons Jeff Sessions is a @$#/! in 3 min.

Posted By: HotCoffee
Date: Thursday, 27-Jul-2017 20:04:03

Jeff Sessions is on the ropes with Donald Trump. Good.

The president is pissed because Sessions recused himself from the investigation of Russian attempts to influence the 2016 election. But here are a baker’s dozen of reasons to hate the attorney general, including his obsession with restarting the war on pot, his call to jack up mandatory minimums, and his support for civil asset forfeiture.

@

http://www.skidie.com/13-reasons-jeff-sessions-is-a/#new_tab

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=80085

3 people like this

Like a rash that no ointment can conquer, Hillary keeps coming back" He is good. If you need a little political humor watch. 7 min

Posted By: HotCoffee
Date: Sunday, 30-Jul-2017 01:26:54

Fox: Clinton's new book to examine 'What Happened' (Greg makes me laugh every time)

here

http://www.whatfinger.com/single-post/2017/07/29/Fox-Clintons-new-book-to-examine-What-Happened-Greg-makes-me-laugh-every-time

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=80250

2 people like this

Extreme modeling..

6 people like this

Hold on tight for this one, thrilling is what I'd call it, and definitely not for the feint of heart.

Gee Atherton Tests INSANE MTB Trail: GoPro View - Red Bull Hardline

2 people like this

12 Year Old Ventriloquist Girl Gets Golden Buzzer on America's Got Talent! (2017)

This is amazing, been at it for only 2 years. Thought you might enjoy it.

3 people like this

Nobody Can See All The Hidden Animals । Optical Illusions । Brain Teasers

Enjoy!  Tx w

3 people like this

Stealing From Self-checkout Goes Wrong

Needed a little humor today, lol

4 people like this

I don't watch much tv especially shows like America's Got Talent but happened to catch this act while flipping through channels looking for anything to watch.  Being a huge animal lover it melts my heart to watch.  Really love the part at around 1:40.

4 people like this

This guy tried to catch a rat with his cat and it's the funniest video of all time

poor cat  !

6 people like this

Are they standing on Roomba each?: a Dance from Russia

4 people like this

Mother duck calls police to help save her ducklings

2 people like this

Squirrel "SHOOTS" a slinky at Chipmunk

1 person likes this

Cultural Thoughts:

How I Changed After Staying in Japan---Black Guys' Perspectives

Sorry it's a bit long pondering, but it's juicy and intriguing aspect to look into for me...please bear with me!

Anyway, I cracked up for the "Poops' changed" bit.(≧▽≦) 

.....It was really interesting to hear about their black perspectives on the positive influences they got out of Japanese culture.

I watched few other vids made by black guys in Japan, and consensus seems to be that they feel FREED from the "Black Agenda" they were brought up with....those would be some "unconscious" cultural traits, in order to keep peace in the countries wherever they are from, I guess.

A little nice story:

Art Blakey, the Jazz God, came to Japan back in the 60's, and he fell in love with Japan, because he realised that being black didn't matter there at all.

Japanese people accepted him as someone who was a great musician, and cherished him so much.

Apparently, Art never got such a warm welcome before in his entire life, for back in the USA, according to Art, he was treated as nothing more than the piece of "crap", no matter how he was good......(´; ω ;`)

So he appreciated the difference so much that he kept on coming back to play in Japan every year, and married to a Japanese woman.

.....I tried to recall how I used to look at black people when I was there.

Yeah, no one in Japan bothered what so ever if you were a black or a white, because if you were a "foreigner", that's already a distinctive category for Japanese people, and I certainly didn't look in deeper to separate black/white at all....such idea never existed. Everyone was firstly thought as "cool". I'm not fibbing here.

We used to think either of Black/White people should be paid of respect regardless, because they kindly chose Japan to visit and experience our culture. Honestly.

(Naive, you may say...this naive traits made Japan to look bad in the UN, cuz they never stood up to argue, even when others were lying through their teeth all the time. It's the RESPECT we have in our culture, believing others are good people, too, and they would rectify the shit traits they got when they grow up.

....But finally, we had learned to fight back now, after being bitched and lied about on and on by Koreans and Chinese in the UN as if Japan did something wrong when it DID NOT, over the past decades..........and Japanese are no good at war....we think introducing ourselves before the fight is the way to go traditionally....err, no way in the current world.....gets shot immediately, hey....LOL) 

There was this magic of special expectation to the culture of USA in Japan, and people just took everyone in with open arms, welcoming anyone. "The Americans defeated us, Japanese, they must be very strong and special at something, so let's pay respect." The vague pattern of thinking was something like that back then.

I am very glad to learn that Japanese people don't fuss over about someone being black even today. Glad to learn.(There was a Black warrior existed back in the 1600s in Japan, serving closely to a castle owner, being treasured, too.)

I wish for the beautiful united world, to create great present and future together.

1 person likes this