phillipbbg

Funny SHORT VIDEOS just for fun in a hard world :)

1,055 posts in this topic

Dog Wants a Kitty

8 people like this

A relationship breakup in New Zealand....

His girlfriend seems really upset...

4 people like this

This hilarious video of a group of British guys attempting to untangle a bike from an electric fence has been going viral recently. The guy who posted the video explains:

Whilst pedalling today my mate Paul went to put his bike over a fence. Half way though he realised that it was electric! So he dropped it on the fence. This is a video of him and my mate Al trying to get it off! Please excuse the swearing and oh yes by the way the clicking sound is the electric pulsing!!

Note: Video contains lots of swearing!

As both my father and an ex-father-in-law used to say, a shock from an electric fence is good for your sex life!

10 people like this

19 hours ago, EagleWings said:

This hilarious video of a group of British guys attempting to untangle a bike from an electric fence has been going viral recently. The guy who posted the video explains:

Whilst pedalling today my mate Paul went to put his bike over a fence. Half way though he realised that it was electric! So he dropped it on the fence. This is a video of him and my mate Al trying to get it off! Please excuse the swearing and oh yes by the way the clicking sound is the electric pulsing!!

Note: Video contains lots of swearing!

As both my father and an ex-father-in-law used to say, a shock from an electric fence is good for your sex life!

Thanks for the warning about swearing, it's quite of fencive 8)!

8 people like this

Man he is good Foop.  Amazing.

5 people like this

I ❤️ Harry Connick Jr.

And I refuse to believe that he's dumb enough to make 1111 his pin code.

3 people like this

he probably thinks it is a great number - no one would believe he would use something so simple

4 people like this

Yes, all made up - no half-decent password generator (and all the banks use fairly good ones to generate PIN numbers) would ever allow consecutive same digits, or even certain types of patterns.

In fact, many PIN's now have more than 4 digits.

4 people like this

Yes, but you can go to the bank and change your PIN to whatever 4 digit number you like after being issued the bank PIN.

4 people like this

I still doubt it was 1111. My Harry Connick Jr is not an idiot.

4 people like this

Some very clever moments should put a smile on your dials 

7 people like this

3 hours ago, landdownunder said:

Great fun, i'd join in.

https://gifspace.net/image/jLsW

You seem to be obsessed with snow, ldu8). I have about 30-100m^3 daily to give away. Since I blow it off our access road quite lovelessly, with the thorough help of noisy Mr. Honda, you'd just have to pay for the shipping...(though I wouldn't mind you sending me your old christmas tree in return). Deal?

6 people like this

3 hours ago, Mark Datter said:

My 257th post is dedicated to Foopie;D:

me Foopie?

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Foopengerkle said:

me Foopie?

Yeah, you Foopie, me Markie8)

My grey cells remember you having written something along the lines you wished to be/live there, some one or two years ago...

Btw, I live 2 hours by foot from the foot of the mountain seen at about 0:17 in the vid. From there it's another 4 hours to the top. Plus we can enjoy it's scenic view from our garden...

5 people like this

20 hours ago, Mark Datter said:

You seem to be obsessed with snow, ldu8). I have about 30-100m^3 daily to give away. Since I blow it off our access road quite lovelessly, with the thorough help of noisy Mr. Honda, you'd just have to pay for the shipping...(though I wouldn't mind you sending me your old christmas tree in return). Deal?

Yes i have to admit that i am obsessed with snow, and have some wonderful memories of the times i experienced it. Which i didn't have to shovel or blow off.

As for shipping great idea buttttt to hot where we are, but i can just imagine the grandkids having a ball.

Christmas tree? What Christmas tree?   :)

1 person likes this

41 minutes ago, landdownunder said:

Yes i have to admit that i am obsessed with snow, and have some wonderful memories of the times i experienced it. Which i didn't have to shovel or blow off.

As for shipping great idea buttttt to hot where we are, but i can just imagine the grandkids having a ball.

Christmas tree? What Christmas tree?   :)

15036684_1275786342493969_56322937649855

...the one with negative effect on your short time memory;D.

4 people like this