Myth

Ormus

51 posts in this topic

Hi,

Its been a long time since I made this thread and its been an even longer year with my experimentation.

A big thanks goes to Zeroo who pointed me in the direction of http://blueemeraldalchemy.com/alkhem.html

This is what started a rollercoaster year for me...

Although the site they mentioned has gone through some changes and is now going in a new direction.

The effects of Ormus to begin with are very subtle (for me they were anyway) and takes time to adjust and see what is going on. In the first instance I took greater than suggested doses and all that did was give me the Flu, vomiting and all sorts of illnesses, they didnt last long, but considering I rarely am unwell - I dont really have much else I can blame it on (other that a working office which was very very cold last winter). But I soon realised its a time thing, your body is unused to these chemicals in its system, so small and steady is more important than large and fast. Everything in moderation is the key.

Anyway, since those early days I have gone up and up in the Alchemy line of monotomic elements.

For me its hard to pin down exactly what has been occurring and it could be coincidence that many things have fallen into place since starting Ormus(or alchemy as the link above calls it).

My dreams is probably the most obvious point of reference, wow, oh wow, oh wow....They have truely gone bonkers, all in a pleasant manner, but its good to actually gain lessons from your dreams rather than just having dreams. I am not at the point where I can be consiously awake but I am at the point whereby I sort of know that I am dreaming.

I have not been to this forum much as I have had an explosion of reading books. Thanks Nexus, I think it was Ask Nexus a question which really fired that point off, in that I have often been recommended to read various books but never actually read them. So loads of books have been bought, several half read, but the flow of information is amazing. Will continue to read and hopefully actually finish some of them.

So the above is a lot of waffle and no real information.

First noticeable effect - it makes you calm, very calm...worrying actually becomes hard to do. Just making you calm has so many knock on effects.

I have gone through a far few life lessons as a result. Road Rage - I didnt really suffer from it, but more instances of getting super angry with people cutting me up, came into effect. Had a few instances of getting proper angry and then reflections on why bother getting angry, its effects no one bar me. So I soon learnt to just let them, I am not in a hurry as much as they are.

I work in a busy IT office with deadlines that are always impossible to meet, I used to get very caught up in the moment and would take onboard too much stress to actually deliver. Now I feel like a dancer in the wind, flowing with the times and just getting it done. My old grumpy self has mostly gone, and a nearly always happy chappy has returned in its place. Lifes struggles and tribulations dont seem as stressful as they once were.

It could be age, it could be the alchemy/ormus, its could be all sorts of things. For me, this alchemy is life changing, but slow and subtle. I have not been unwell for a good 8 months plus now. (although I have skipped the odd day of work out of just wanting a day off).

For those that feel energy or are energy workers. It has an amazing effect on the ability to feel. I know the world and universe is just one giant interlocking consious hologram. So the feeling element for me is great. My hands now feel like charged balls of energy, I feel like I am walking through a soup of energy. I know this is all leading somewhere but for the time being I am unsure where it is leading.

For me this is amazing, I cant fully describe exactly what is occurring as it is all subtle and slow to come into being. If you are wanting something thats quick, this isnt for you. If you are someone who has patience and willingness to experience more than the 5 senses allow. Then go for it.

The alchemy they sell are not cheap, but quality never is.

I have even got a few extra and given to some friends of mine. So far, they are reporting the same. Calmness, totally unexpected calmness.

So sorry for such a long time in responding to my own thread, but I have been off on a merry dance of exploration, experience and opening to the unknown.

And funnily enough Nexus mentioning of Loosh seems to be feel so much more so. Many dots and pennies have been falling into place over the last year.

I will endeavour to return and post again in a couple months.

13 people like this

Thanks for the update Myth great to see your results are enduring and pleasant. Do you sometimes stop in the moment and see all the alternative time lines you have next to you waiting to see which one you choose...

I would be interested to hear if you have had any noticeable differences in your awareness in this area. This is one of the most noticeable things that comes as your calmness grows... have fun and I love the analogy of dancing in the wind... 

5 people like this

I know the world and universe is just one giant interlocking consious hologram.  So the feeling element for me is great.  My hands now feel like charged balls of energy, I feel like I am walking through a soup of energy.  I know this is all leading somewhere but for the time being I am unsure where it is leading.

Thank you, Myth.  The above quote jumped out at me even though I'm not there - yet.

4 people like this

Hi Philipbbg,

I am sort of aware but not overly yet. 

I know I am where I am supposed to be but as yet, not sure why.  I know that I need to just "BE" rather than continiously hunt for something. 

In my minds eye, I am more aware of many me's on many levels.  Its really hard to explain, but there is definitely a physical world and a virtual world and the two are coming together. I do have the awareness that many many things have lead me to this moment in time and I do see the knock-on effects on me here and now and those around me.  Is this timelines merging now that is something I will have to ponder on for awhile.  For instance chani is responsible for me even locating the Ormus I have been using and chani was only found through reading Nexus mag and Nexus mag was only found from travelling Australia many many years ago. So many paths/timelines has taken to reach this point in time for posting this. 

A couple of things I forgot to mention in my update, visualizations have become so much easier, I am not sure if through practice or if the alchemy somehow invokes these images.  Fracturals (like the computer generated ones) appear more easily.  Closing my eyes they soon pop into vision.  I can also more easily visually overlay objects into the physical realm, I can see my living room and add objects into the room with my eyes wide open.  Hence the merging of the physical and the virtual worlds.

One of the people I gave the alchemy too has told me they have actually stopped taking as their negativity is amplified rather than abatted with usage.  So a warning should be given at this point that your state of being must be proactively positively controlled.  I am lucky in the sense that it doesnt matter how bad things get, I ALWAYS find something positive about the experience, so for me positivity in the face of negativity is a natural position.

9 people like this

Another major effect which I am surprised it slipped my mind, those that are close to you feel the effects themselves without even taking it themselves. They appear to get a residual beneficial effect.

Its like I am this transmitter that just shines on those around me.

It even affects the most grumpiest of work colleagues, who are seeing there is more to life than money and working.

After reading latest nexus magazine and Porphyrins, I am going to go out on a limb here and even think that this Ormus stuff is feeding your DNA but being some form of food/restoration for a fully functioning system. I think this contributes to either positive or negative experiences that people have on this fringe elements. Its a product that feeds the light in your system. I have always had the thought that its the physical equivalent of energy work (reiki etc).

2 people like this

Could someone please tell me what 'Ormus' actually is?  I can find no definitive answers - only testimonial-type advertising campaigns, which tells me nothing.  I would love to know what its composition is, or how it's basically made.  That would be awesome if someone here knows!  I have a friend who swears by it - makes the organic garden vegetables turn into monster-sized veges!  But I'm still sceptical  :-X

1 person likes this

ORMUS, also called ORMEs (Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements) and m-state materials, is a fictitious group of substances exhibiting many miraculous properties, such as healing powers and superconductivity at room temperature. They were supposedly discovered in 1975 by David Hudson, a cotton farmer from Arizona.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/ORMUS

4 people like this

ORMUS, also called ORMEs (Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements) and m-state materials, is a fictitious group of substances exhibiting many miraculous properties, such as healing powers and superconductivity at room temperature. They were supposedly discovered in 1975 by David Hudson, a cotton farmer from Arizona.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/ORMUS

Hmmm, NexusEd has clarified this point earlier in the thread http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/4885-ormus/?p=44567

But you've strengthened my scepticism... I mean no disrespect to anyone though.  

If Ormus works for you, then I say, keep going!

4 people like this

No disrespect taken. Even if proven to be a placebo only. I'm still happy as its spurred me along a path I needed to walk.

Its certainly not for everyone. You will know if its for you. Your curiosity will be greater than your scepticism.

7 people like this

Ormus like anything introduced into the body system effects each body individually in different ways. Many animals consume certain mineral rich muds or earths at certain times of the year when the minerals are more potent so in essence they are taking a form of Ormus that delivers a benefit to them.

My reference to the meaning of the word Ormus was just that , the excepted meaning of the acronym each of us have our own experiences to help us decide our choices and that is what makes us Human. 

2 people like this

I ate a lot of dirt when I was young... :- :- :-

6 people like this

G'day

I found this...

ORMUS and the man: The Rediscovery of the Philosopher’s Stone

http://www.viewzone.com/ormus.html

The article is mostly about David Hudson.

I have started taking very small amounts of open seawater sourced ORMUS.

5 people like this

G'day

I found this...

ORMUS and the man: The Rediscovery of the Philosopher’s Stone

http://www.viewzone.com/ormus.html

The article is mostly about David Hudson.

I have started taking very small amounts of open seawater sourced ORMUS.

So what results are or have you been getting since taking the seawater sourced ormus? Would like to read your daily notes over your experimental period etc I assume you are making a log of your experience. 

Good to see you are giving it a go. :)

4 people like this

G'day

I am taking notes of anything out of the ordinary.

Last time I took ORMUS I was in a dark place hoping for help to get out. Things got unbelievably worse.

I am now in a much better place so I will see what happens.

Regards

3 people like this

MungamineBoy, what brand are you using or are you making it yourself?

I am keen to give it a go but would rather use a brand based on recommendation.

Please keep updates of your experiences.

G'day

I am taking notes of anything out of the ordinary.

Last time I took ORMUS I was in a dark place hoping for help to get out. Things got unbelievably worse.

I am now in a much better place so I will see what happens.

Regards

Great to hear, can I suggest you just write like a diary of life even if you think nothing out of the ordinary has happened, in a month or so when you read back over it you will notice how far more subtle changes may have taken place. And yes what ever place you are in WILL BE MAGNIFIED this is well documented with almost 100% of people doing what you are doing. As I say you reap what you sew ... plant the correct seeds my friend and it will reward you.

Well done and enjoy, baby steps not leaps and bounds.... 

3 people like this

G'day

I started with ORMUS from Dennis of Ormus Alchemy...

http://www.ormus-alchemy.com/

I am now using ORMUS from a friend, Damien Holyoak. Damien is now off on another adventure so I don't know if, or when, he will be supplying anymore. He harvested it while on the open ocean to minimise pollutants and only during a full moon as apparently it is more potent.

With ORMUS I have learnt to expect the unexpected and while it may seem miner, this incident is a WTF? moment.

About 4 months ago I was working away from home, doing service calls and a lot of traveling. I lost my Leatherman knife and my jacket on the same day. I had both early in the morning but they were gone at lunchtime. I thoroughly searched my van but concluded that I had left them at a site. Due to a busy schedule, and the distances involved, I did not have time to go back looking for them.

When I went to replace it, I found that the model of Leatherman is no longer available and I had to source a secondhand one at great difficulty.

The jacket was really comfortable and kept my kidneys warm. I have tried a few jackets but not found a suitable replacement.

So I have sorely missed both items.

Yesterday I found the Leatherman under the bonnet of my van. I have no idea how it got there!

Also yesterday I found my jacket was sitting on a pile of washed clothes. When I asked my daughter where it came from, she had found it in the dirty clothes basket. I have no idea how it got there!

I am not senile and have no explanation for what happened. I lost them both on the same day and months later found them on the same day. This is a WTF? incident.

7 people like this

Wow. Its been 4 years since I started the experiment. I've had a year of no actual consumption, but been wearing instead. 

I still hands down recommend the Alchemy the Alchemist produces, its something entirely different to Ormus. 

Its from the same fringe science edge of society. 

It doesn't always need to be consumed to be effective. 

I come back another day when I have a keyboard and write something a bit more longer. 

5 people like this

Thank you, Myth!

Lovely to hear your experiment's result! 

Karen MacDonald (a Registered Nurse and mother elder of the Bear clan in the US) was telling in her vids that we can acquire Ormus from Himalayan Salt crystals by making them into a brine by adding water to it.

8000 feet under ground, sea salt being pushed through with heck a lot of minerals....and Ormus naturally included; not paying lots $s at least.

IDK the quantity of it though.

So I thought of going further than what Karen was showing.

I friggin sifted the solution like 10 times, making it very orangy coloured brine. Powerful as, for it crystalises itself as soon as it splashes onto any surfaces.

It tastes MEGA faaaaantastic due to its high mineral content.

And I tell you what...I used it on hot cob of corns.

GAAAAAWD it was soaked up by kernels so beautifully, and I had an absolute blissful time over munching onto my organic corn cobs. It made my day. LOL

Also it friggin made eggs taste WOW....you only need just 1 drop to realise full flavour is added to your egg. 

Other usage of it:

Add the bit of brine + squeezed fruit juice + decent water =handy electrolyte water to take to sports and exercises.

People started to add salt into water to take to the work etc. My friends are using the brine I made for them.

Also of course, you can enjoy using it in cooking.

7 people like this

I can vouch for himalayan pink salt not to be confused with pink salt. That I have been consuming for past couple months wondering why cramp had returned after so many years without it. 

There is a difference and annoyingly business people have provided inferior products in order to deceive. 

There needs to be a distinction made between Ormus that i started this thread on and Alchemy which I now wear, consume, spray my aura with etc. 

This is a product created for personal use by a hugely experienced alchemist. They are created for his personal usage, but benefit the masses. 

I'm pretty sure his market is less than 100 people. 

These products are consious and alive like crystals are. 

My daily/weekly dosage is based on intuition not what it says on the tin! 

I took a year long break from this as a narcissistic person whom I wrongly assumed was a nice person, convinced me I should go on a break. 

Never ever give trust to narcissistic people, they are evil. They are brilliant at pretending niceness, but they are impossible to feel for others. They are just excellent at make believe. 

So I have returned to his website that is a treasure trove of insights. I will add snippets. 

I'm now on a path which must always be a neutral path of acceptance, rather than judgment. Changing my awareness once more. I've done this process many times before so know the power of change which occurs when acceptance is now natural rather than judgement. 

8 people like this

There has been a technology leap in alchemical products which all the Alchemy before has helped to shape. 

Now we have a Puramyd. Alchemy anyone can use without side effects, it can not be used irresponsibly as its half here and half in spiritual realms. It "knows" what it can and cant do for you and others. 

I've had mine a month and wow. It does it all and way way more. 

http://puramyd.com/effectsuses.html

Please could other like minded people get one. They need to be in our world. I can't wait til funds allow to get a much larger one. Mines 20g.

IMG_20170305_023402.jpg

5 people like this

This is actually the 2nd installment of physical objects. The first was created over a year ago. I actually spent a whole year saving up for it and deciding whether or not I was ready to take the plunge. They are created from the very first firing in the furnace for one person and one person only. They can't be used by anyone else and if it was on the moon it would still work for me. 

As I had already ordered one of these designed for me, I was gifted the puramyd. 

http://merlinpowerstones.com

I am years down the line of consuming Alchemy. I understand the responsibility this entails. My thoughts are energy, once the thought has happened it exists. I learnt a lesson whereby if you imagine the thought being burnt in white flames it gets purified and neutralized. This is now used daily while driving each time I swear at stupidity, but now as I have concentrated on my driving the last few weeks. Its used less and less as  I appear to be in a bubble. Drivers are further away when being stupid or I "know" what they are about to do, so allow and not get annoyed. 

The Merlin power stone is all about me. I asked it to help me wake up in mornings, I now wake up without alarm clocks. I'm nearly 40, until 1 month ago, if I didn't set an alarm clock, I'd wake between 1-3pm, bedtime anywhere  between 10pm-4am. I'd sleep 12+ hours whenever given the chance. Now I wake up after 8 or 9 hours. Plus awake in 10 mins instead of 2 hours and lots of coffee.

The puramyd however is not bound to a person. It can be used by all who touch it and all who knows it exists. I give permission to connect via the picture. Her name is "Sonya or Sonja". I asked a friend who hears stuff if she can hear her name. That is what was whispered to them. 

They are more than just pyramid made of metal. 

They are years and years of research from here and all other realms. 

The size is and isnt important. They do what they do regardless. However we think size allow more simultaneous users or tasks set in motion. 

I will give an example of where my understanding is from a months use. 

As a sometimes remote healer I can work on someone in the present, past or future. I have to actively think, project my intent, to all the times I want my energies to flow to, to assist in removal of unwanted energies. I could do one person quite effectively, but adding others my  intention will get weakened/loose focus. The puramyd would allow me to add people, but then once set it would do until its done. Whereas I might need to return to the task a few times. 

I have asked mine  to help lots of family members. I told my negative/close minded friends it absorbs negativity, so they happily held all night for me. My unbelieving friends held on to it and subconsciously played with it all evening. They are charged with negativity and turn into good/positive. 

Base sucks it in, tip lets it out. 

I have a limitless energy device for me as a person and a limitless energy device to help others. Neither will work against the grand plan and both help everyone. 

Sorry its jumbled but you get my gist. 

I am very happy to be privileged to have these. 

As they absorb negativity, its hard to stay angry, moody etc. 

5 people like this

G'day

I have been very busy with life and other dramas but have started looking into ORMUS again.

I just took a couple of interesting photos...

I made up 3 growing tubs out of old pool filters, using the same soil mix, and planted sunflower seeds harvested from the same seedhead. I put a very small amount of ORMUS into one of the tubs. The results are very visible.

Last year I received a bottle of ORMUS delivered in a Post Pack. The bottle was wrapped in alfoil. I put the unopened box on a shelf in the middle of a 10m steel framed shed. I just went to get the box and found that whiteants have had a chew on and in the box. It was a long path across a cement floor to get to the bottle and nothing else was chewed on. It really looks like they were after the ORMUS and so must have been able to sense it.

As I said, interesting.

sunflowers_with_ORMUS.jpg

whiteants_with_ORMUS.jpg

6 people like this

Great to see you are back, Mungamine Boy!

And thank you for your post and sharing your pics with us...wooooow, very obvious difference is there.....

1 person likes this