Myth

Ormus

51 posts in this topic

I thought I would start a thread on this as I'm quite surprised there is no thread on this subject.

First off a big thanks to NexusEditor to printing a story on this a couple years ago. Although I first came across this around the year 2000.  Its from a belief that coincidence's are not coincidence's but rather the universe's way of teaching us that leads me to creating this thread.

I've consumed Ormus before, but life always interferes and distracts me from continuing, but yesterday I placed an order for more from the same source as my previous purchases.

I've recently quit smoking tobacco, which for me appears to be an inhibitor to which I have previously been grateful for. I've come to the conclusion that I need to stop fearing the unknown and embrace the unknown instead.

So I'm thinking that its time I share some of my experience's. I have worked with energy, in the form of reiki which is actually the Japanese word for energy. For a time I've believed this to be a form of placebo effect, placebo on myself maybe, as with it I'm a much nicer person, without its easy for me to be negative and lack belief in myself. Although now I'm back to thinking its more than a placebo, partially due to other people's belief in me and partially due to the constant stream of energy/wind that blows from my hands.

The one thing that I must say is that what I do/feel is the same as every other person on the planet, I'm no different from anyone else - I just have different words and different ways of doing / experiencing things. Like everyone I dislike the idea that what I know now is the truth, all know is that what I believe now is different to five years ago and will be different in fives years time, as we all grow and change.

Its this change that is important.

I'm not suggesting anyone should start consuming or us as there are risks associated with it.  My first time that I took it, I didn't read the instructions. It came in a liquid format, so before work one day I put 12 drops in a glass of water. It tasted a little salty (that'll be the dead sea salts it was made with).  Everything seemed to be fine until about 3 hours later when while at work, I sort of lost track with reality. My computer mouse and hand went all elastic with my vision, hard to explain, but it felt like the movie matrix moment.  Not sure how long in lasted but I was more than spooked and my dosage dropped to 1 drop after that.

I've never been someone for keeping diaries, the only times I write stuff down is when bad things happen, so its more for clearing and reaching clarity. Rather than recording my past.

So I'm going to post on this thread from time to time with my experiences. Admittedly the effects won't just be from ormus, it will also be effects from channelling energy, as my world will becomes extremely bizarre and trippy as my body clears all the toxins out.

Its already started, my extra senses are coming back, they started a few days ago.

Adding ormus to the equation is going to accerlerate the process but I see that I mustn't be afraid and I see that I now have the right people around me for this to happen. (I once was surrounded by the wrong vibration of people, they'be all gone now). 

Are there other experimental users of ormus out there at chani?

Myth

2 people like this

Hi Myth, I had never heard of it so looked it up -

Ormus, Monoatomic Gold, White Powder Gold, Ormus Gold, MFKZT, Monoatomisches Gold  created by Alchemical Elixirs is the Worlds Best Monatomic Manna. Alchemical Elixirs uses Organic Alchemy to create its Ormus.It synchronizes Brain Hemispheres, increases Psychic ability and creates Joy, Health and longevity. Alchemical Elixirs create its products for Naturopaths, Herbalists, and all types of Alternative Health and Ayurvedic Practitioners around the Planet.  http://alchemicalelixirs.com/

I have heard about monatomic gold and its benefits from many sources though.  My elderly mother was taking colloidal gold for the brain and that did seem to help her. 

Good luck with it.

Thats the stuff. Comes in many forms from powders to liquids. Although the liquids is my chosen choice of consumption. :-)

Its interesting to ponder the properties of GOLD and how all humans cherish it and value it. Is it our never ending dream of immortality that drives the GOLD agenda on EARTH.

Below is a supposed listing of each of the life spans of humans or sentient beings on the planet over particular periods of time. Is it possible that the predominance of these metals in mineral form in our blood stream actually has an effect on our longevity? It would explain the real reason the elite always try to get as much GOLD as they can ...Mmmm well the Blue Bloods (Royal blood lines) have a higher level of copper in their blood as do hemophiliac's

It is for Gold (Golden Age) 100,000 Earth Years,

for Silver (Silver Age) 10,000 Earth Years,

for Copper (Copper or Bronze Age) 1,000 Earth Years,

and for Iron (Iron Age) 100 Earth Years.

So is desiring ORMUS our Gold craving from our past? And from testimonies it does seem to have strange effects. It will be interesting to follow your posts Myth

Thanks for posting this thread.

1 person likes this

A wafer of 99.99 pure gold placed in the mouth.

Let your saliva do the work on it....

Please be carefull!  ;)

For your body to get the full benifet out of the gold in this way you need one more thing...

Sunlight. Preferabaly directly in the eyes..

Again please be very carefull !  ;)

1 person likes this

I will certainly be careful and I will start with a low dosage, its been ordered from abroad and they are on holiday til 17th January, so I have awhile to wait yet. Which is probably for the better as I'm sure my body could do with the time to expell more toxins.

:-)

On the subject of sunlight, would a SAD lamp be sufficient or do I need real sunlight?

I know I already suffer from S.A.D. like most British people, yet not many like to admit it.

Please do post on your experiences...I have been interested..but not usual to taking things out of the ordinary...There are those who say never do it....there are those who say do...it will be great to see how you fare..here are a couple links that might be of interest...

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,2414.msg30582.html#msg30582

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,1429.msg12230.html#msg12230

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/pyramidgold.htm

1 person likes this

thank you Myth

look forward to reading accounts of your adventure in this most mystic field

I have tried ormus many times and have made my own as well as purchased it ,,I'm not sure if I noticed any effect either way ,but one thing I did notice was the positive effect it had on plants ,I had this plant that I was trying to save just a ordinary house plant that got neglected it was nearly dead I had the last remaining leave and node in water and it was not coming around ,I added the ormus a white liquid precipitate that I made from Himalayan salts within days if not hours the plant was growing sprouted lots of roots and had a new leaf growing I was quite amazed actually as like I has never noticed anything with myself ,and when I take colloidal gold I notice the effects right away ,my thinking becomes clearer and I get an effect similar to caffeine 

2 people like this

Hi Myth

I have been to one of Barry Carter's workshops and have made my own Ormus from seawater.

I have also ingested Ormus from various suppliers over the years, and highly recommend Ormus from The Blue Emerald (TBE). Their products are very good, I have tried many other brands, but TBE are the only products that have had an effect on me (I am a tough nut to crack!)

Can't say I notice any physical changes, but it gives me intense dreams with messages from spirit. They offer various grades, you start low and work your way up to stronger strengths.

http://www.theblueemerald.com/page/alchemy-list

2 people like this

Thanks zeroo.  I have some on order, its currently lost in the post. Probably stuck in UK customs, well that's the hope rather than lost.

Physically not had much effects. Mentally however it used to make me much happier!

Amazingly my ormus arrived today, annoyingly I ordered more from another source yesterday as I figured customs had nabbed it as it should of arrived many days ago.

Typical.

So tomorrow morning I will try my first dose. The plan is daily every morning before I leave for work.

This type is called Golden Dragon.

I have a strange feeling I might be one of those weird people it has a great effect on. Lol. Time will tell.

Glad it arrived Myth.

Try sleeping with the ormus under you pillow... might speak to you via your dreams....

Also helps to connect you to the vibration of it before you ingest it.

A little update.

This batch of ormus is strange.

I am not sure what's going on. I've slept a lot. Dreamt inconsistently. Forgotten to take on 3 days.

Work has been eventful which maybe because of the ormus or maybe a coincidence.

But I am more cheerful.

So not much to say, but is a work in progress.

This ormus came with instructions to keep in fridge which confuses me as electricity I was lead to believe destroys its potency. Others are on order for delivery, so will try another flavour after a month maybe.

Myth.

1 person likes this

I got the flu so had to stop my experiment's. I was well for a week then got the flu again. Nearly back to health, so will try again soon. :-)

Some clarity for those on the periphery of all this.

Ormus is NOT the same white powder gold that David Hudson found and talked about in the early 90s.

David Hudson is the ONLY person making that WPG, and it is sold to a certain nation for use in its space programme. 

David's WPG was also termed ORMES (Orbitally Rearranged Monotomic Elements), as it did not exist all in this 'dimension'.

David Hudson would NEVER EVER consume his WPG.

There were lots of people and businesses who claimed to be making and selling WPG since the 90s as a result of all the hysteria back then.

NONE of what was, or is sold to the public is genuine WPG.

Those selling what was claimed to be ORMUS or WPG, based their product on the theory that elements in the high-spin state exist naturally in parts of the Earth's crust.  They claim to harvest plants in those areas, which they then dry and sell as either WPC or Ormus. 

There is nobody out there making and selling WPG to the public.  Nobody.

Whether or not ORMUS has any genuine health effects is still up for debate.  I hear people who make claims of how ormus helped them, and I hear others who say it did nothing.  Those claiming successful health benefits are well within the placebo effect range.

Having said all that, there are pockets on the planet where a type of naturally occurring WPG has been found, and which has caused profound physiological effects upon those exposed to it over a period of time (we are talking heightened ESP and paranormal abiliities).

The genuine WPG is not recommended to be consumed by humans unless you know exactly what you are doing.  It literally opens you up way more than DMT (the spirit molecule) could eve come close to.  This is sort of how it works:

- Each human being on planet Earth is similar to a portable AM/FM Radio device, except that we are stuck on one radio station all the time (which we call consensus reality).

- WPG makes ALL the other radio stations on the dial come through at once.  We do not have the brain capacity to handle that much stuff.

I am sure that there are procedures and doses that have been discovered over the millennia, and I am sure that this stuff is kept only for the elite.  It is surely kept away from the masses.

5 people like this

thnx for that Nex, free information about a subject i knew nothing about

i have but one request,

please stop calling these egoists "elite" it serves no purpose but 'theirs'

1 person likes this

Having said all that, there are pockets on the planet where a type of naturally occurring WPG has been found, and which has caused profound physiological effects upon those exposed to it over a period of time (we are talking heightened ESP and paranormal abiliities).

I am sure that there are procedures and doses that have been discovered over the millennia, and I am sure that this stuff is kept only for the elite.  It is surely kept away from the masses.

This naturally occurring material that exists inter dimensionally actually amplifies the psyche state that exists upon the time it is consumed. It also seems to utilize that inter dimensional corridor creatively according to heart intent. Had something to do with it in the past and results were amazing. When a psychic took it the effects were so potent that her psychic friends could sense her heightened state at that time and contacted her to ask what was going on. She could look into matters with amazing clarity,as if she was actually present.

1 person likes this

Thanks for the input. I was wondering about the difference in its naming from Ormus to ormes.

I think even from the placebo's point of view it a good experiment as I truly believe that all drugs which drug companies try to sell work on placebo effects, not that I take anything that doctors proscribe. I am one of the lucky few that rarely gets ill.

Back to experimental research on myself. Day 1. Nothing to report, other that awesome sleep.

You know Myth you make an interesting point:

I am one of the lucky few that rarely gets ill.

Actually you are one of the MANY that rarely gets ill this is one of modern medicines biggest secrets, its a huge marketing machine and its the fact that many are prevented from getting basic medicines without seeing a doctor that creates a large part of the image of general sickness...

Think about the flock of people (not patients, patients are under care of a doctor after being diagnosed as being acutely ill)) waiting to see the doctor etc look at them and you will see that less than 2% have an acute sickness....

Just raising a real conspiracy, but if they keep playing with us like lab rats this may all become reality...

1 person likes this

Another way of thinking is that as I am self employed I don't get paid if I am ill, so in reality most people think they are ill become ill as its paid holiday.

I once read a book called "wellness is just a state of mind" unknown who author was but possibly one of the greatest books I've ever read.

Basically your health is how you believe you are and we are conditioned to be sick.

1 person likes this

Another way of thinking is that as I am self employed I don't get paid if I am ill, so in reality most people think they are ill become ill as its paid holiday.

I once read a book called "wellness is just a state of mind" unknown who author was but possibly one of the greatest books I've ever read.

Basically your health is how you believe you are and we are conditioned to be sick.

I,for one,believes whole heartily that a positive attitude can help in recovery and may even prevent from one getting sick at all.

Never heard of this ormus,so I shall look into it.

Thanks.

Peace,

K

G'day

I saw Barry Carter at a Nexus Conference and then attended his last lecture in Canberra put on by Grant Robb of Flight of Fire...

https://www.flightoffire.com.au/index.php

Grant is a good bloke who runs courses on ormus, so check out his website for more info.

I was sacked from my job as a Radio Station Technician for attending the weekend lecture instead of being available for work. The consequences were dramatic, however the lecture was worth the trip.

Barry commented that he was surprised how many people were already using ormus. Many that I met at the Canberra lecture had very interesting success stories.

It is described as being a catalyst or manifestor and my experiences would indicate that.

I purchased a small quantity of "energised" Ormus and started taking a teaspoon full a day. Nothing noticeable happened for several weeks and then extreme events started to happen with me getting angry or upset just before the events happened. It was as if I was getting premonitions or more.

I stopped taking it and things calmed down.

I put the rest of the contents of the bottle into my large concrete water tank and the water has been very palatable compared to what it used to be like. Visitors have regularly commented about how "good" my water tastes.

On the recommendation of another Chani member, I also used the Raymond Grace Energizing Water DVD...

http://www.raymongrace.us/energizewater.htm

So I am not sure which is responsible for the vast improvement.

I purchased 20 litres of open ocean sourced ormus and have been using it on plants and trees with great success. The soil here is very poor and sandy. Anything growing does it tough. The difference in the growth rates and the health of those that received ormus is very obvious and pleasing.

I consider that it is a very potent manifestor and catalyst.

I would highly recommend it for use in the garden. As for taking it yourself, do the research and take with care. I think your state of mind, and health, will be a major factor in the results. Your experiences may be very good, or very bad.

Regards

7 people like this