Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anonymous

Message from James Gilliland

19 posts in this topic

I'm on his mailing list and this was sent out today:

Sirian Message on 2012, Social, Economic and Physical Earth Changes.

These social economic and physical earth changes were given Nov. 30th 2012

They are what are on the books now and can be avoided by changes in the collective consciousness, divine intervention or individual choice. They are not given to promote fear and all parties are to be held harmless from any decisions or actions concerning this information. We are living in fluid times, events and timing can change yet if we don't get busy changing our destiny what is presently on the books will manifest. Be well

The first topic will be the power grid. It is seen to take a series of hits in 4 weeks with a series of computer failures as the beginning followed by the entire grid collapsing. This is due to solar activity and the magnetic pole shift now occurring. Water and sewage pumps will not be working, ATMs will not be working. Most businesses that depend on power will not be working. Even gas pumps will not be pumping unless they have a back up system. Alternative means of generating electricity are already on the planet that can provide all your needs cleanly, efficiently and in some cases fueless. These need to be released and put in place immediately

The next topic is the magnetic pole shift. This could occur in as few as 5 weeks. When it does there will be a 6 day period from beginning to end. Your consciousness is magnetic. It is stored magnetically. The denser consciousness such as fear, anger, jealousy, competition, greed, separative beliefs in culture and religion will be erased. Those whose identity is heavily composed of lower frequency consciousness will find themselves lost. The tyrants and controllers will become lost in consciousness most not even knowing their name. They will lose their minds, their kingdoms, and the ability to reincarnate on Earth for they will no longer be frequency specific to where she has evolved. If you loose the magnetic field for over 14 days consciousness is erased and it is irreversible according to Russian Scientists. If your identity is held in the higher mind there will not be a problem. The access to the higher mind is through the heart for there resides the soul connection which is the doorway to the source. This is not intellect, for those who do not have a consciousness of love, joy, service to others will not make the shift. There is nowhere to hide during this process, no castle or kingdom be it underground or on the surface.

Crustal Shift

Following the magnetic pole shift there will be a crustal shift where the Earths surface will shift from 23 to 30 degrees as she straightens up again to where she once was before a major meteor impact knocked her off her axis. Those in North America will find themselves moving South. Crustal shifts often follow magnetic pole shifts due to inner levels becoming liquefied and the pressure from overheating. Due to this process there will be a rise in volcanic and earthquake activity. You will find a lot more moisture in the air, storms, high winds, and flooding will continue. The greatest challenge will be along the coastlines. Those moving towards the equator will rise due to the bulge caused by the Earths spin. Those moving away from the equator will fall. There is a 41 kilometer bulge at the equator during the rising and falling of lands there will be major ocean displacement. Such as in the days of Atlantis and Lemuria or Mu and in the days of Noah.

4th Dimensional Shift

Many have spoken about a 4th dimensional shift occurring before these changes. This topic needs a lot more clarification. It is better understood as a rise in frequency; which moves one into a new time or what some call the many worlds existing right along side of each other. This is determined by frequency and consciousness. Your consciousness determines your destiny here and in the hereafter. There will be some who will avoid this scenario altogether due to rising beyond this world. There bodies will become less dense physical then move beyond this reality. This means total loving detachment from this material reality, people, places and events and mastering judgment. It is aligning with unity consciousness.

This is not an easy task and many mistakenly believe they are already there. There are many levels to this healing process and those which once were hidden will surface to be released and healed. There is a lot of help with this if one makes it their intention. All will be tested as their consciousness is demonstrated in the quickening. Those of a baser nature with negative intent will find themselves experiencing all that which they meted out upon others and the Earth. The action/reaction principle or what some call karma will be almost instantaneous. The lies and deceptions will be made known also in what seems to be instantaneous. Their only hope is to shift in consciousness, release the past, forgive themselves with deep soul awareness not just mentally and start making restitution. Be careful of whose sword you pick up, their true intentions and character as well as the real motives behind such choices. Nothing is what it seems.

This is how it is now seen. There are forces beyond comprehension assisting in the awakening and healing of humanity and the Earth. They are no match for tyranny or the controllers. It is our job to get on board with the process and do our part. There are enlightened ministers, monks, yogis, and adepts praying on a scale like never before aligning with higher dimensional beings working on the cause or consciousness to change the effect, the hard copy we call our physical reality. This is done on the levels of light and energy as well which is what creates the consciousness, light and energy grids surrounding the Earth. Now is the time to join them. The present reality and its governing systems are not sustainable, socially, economically or environmentally. Maintaining the status quo is self-defeating, neither logical nor feasible and living in denial will bring the necessary lessons to aid Earths transition. She has chosen and we can only adjust to her evolution and process. The whole multiverse is behind this event. I am praying this entire event is transmuted, lessoned, and humanity awakens from its slumber and enslavement. Yet I love and understand the Earth and her people knowing what is necessary in the days to come.

Be well, choose wisely, know the Creator, God, Great Spirit is omnipresent within all Creation; there is one unified field within which we all reside. We are moving towards Unity Consciousness. Now is the time to release the past think and act in a way that is in the highest and best good of humanity and the Earth. It is time to transcend all cultural and religious boundaries, cooperate in peace and harmony with each other and nature. It is time to join the greater family of man, our ancient ancestors from the Stars and higher dimensions; which will disclose them selves in the very near future.

Permission to duplicate in its entirety and send far and wide granted.

James Gilliland

thanks for the text. I always liked gilliland and his ranch.

im hoping something happens allthough nothing is guaranteed. just finished reading drunvalo's new book, the mayan ourobouros. They have found 1000 new mayan codices in a museum in LA. galactic superwave coming from center of galaxy gonna alter our consciousness and sun. crop circles have shown sun will turn into a red giant and earth will be the new mercury. only 4th and higher would be able to survive that im assuming so looking forward to ditch the 3rd dimention soon.

Welcome synchronistic9 to thechaniproject...thank you for joining the forum and for sharing your thoughts.

Yes, James comes from a very centred place within himself.  He enimates light and love and always speaks from his heart.  Have no fear for there is absolutely nothing to fear.  Fear is just a state of mind, in the heart their is no fear, it just is. 

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=264777

Days To Come, As Seen By The Ultradimensionals

......... Those who have interfered in the evolution or awakening and healing of humanity and the Earth are going to be dealt with. They have been given an eviction notice; which is now being enforced ..... The forces of tyranny and unbridled greed at the expense of humanity and the Earth will come to an end.....

..... the destruction of Atlantis and other worlds as well could not have come about without willing participants ....

This time around there are watchers, observers and those who will interact if necessary to make sure we do not repeat the past .... We are now entering a time of choosing. ... Karma is being amplified....

The lying and deceptive natures of those who lust for power and wealth .... will become naked in the light. What will also come are the consequences to these deeds. .... Their world is imploding. They actually believe they can dig elaborate holes in the Earth, stock them, allow the Earth changes and their own depopulation programs to rid the surface of over 80% of the people then emerge as kings over who is left.

.... Those who think their security resides in serving the beast will fall along with the beast. .... The only real security is to live a life of service to humanity and the Earth ....

.... The Earth .... will be reset to its original destiny which is to evolve in peace and harmony to its highest state of evolution ....

I would add that those who are plotting to nuke the Sears Tower can kiss goodbye to that idea.  I've reported it and if there are any nukes there,  they will/have been removed.  So there  :P

LOL - those pesky 'Sirians' are at it again.  Once again I predict they will be totally wrong.  I guess it explains the last corro I got from Gilliland - he was basically chastising me for planning to expand Nexus and start new projects.  He believes it is all pointless in light of the above.

But oh my god I long for the day when self-appointed new age leaders stop regurgitating this planted disinfo amongst their well-meaning but trustingly lazy followers.  He might advocate caution in whose sword you pick up et - but I would advocate caution in believing WHO is claiming to be a Sirian.

We are all sovereign immortal beings of spirit, who chose to come and animate/experience physicality and the illusion of separation, space and time.  In doing so we make the unknown known.  Nothing has gone 'wrong', ever.  Everything is as it should be, and all is perfect.  None of the illusion matters, and you take nothing with you when you exit - save for the experience and the understanding inherent in it.

See past the illusion and you start to wake up.  Waking up gives you more control of your experience.

But until you wake up you are following the programme - and there is nothing wrong with that, because when you have learned all the stuff you came to learn, you exit the programme and start waking up anyway. 

I guess it explains the last corro I got from Gilliland - he was basically chastising me for planning to expand Nexus and start new projects.  He believes it is all pointless in light of the above.

I must admit Nex I am finding it hard to focus on future stuff as well.  I am supposed to be planning a large festival for next September and just can't get into itas I feel that it is a waste of time because it wont happen anyway.  I find myself pondering many times why people bother doing something with future outcomes, especially politicans or  large business and think to myself, why bother - but being a person who actually expected the shift to happen over ten years ago and then it be delayed, I pull myself back into the now and know that we have to take one day at a time - what else can we do.  Having said that I do understand where James is coming from and am experiencing the same thoughts myself at times.

We are all sovereign immortal beings of spirit, who chose to come and animate/experience physicality and the illusion of separation, space and time.  In doing so we make the unknown known.  Nothing has gone 'wrong', ever.  Everything is as it should be, and all is perfect.  None of the illusion matters, and you take nothing with you when you exit - save for the experience and the understanding inherent in it.

See past the illusion and you start to wake up.  Waking up gives you more control of your experience.

But until you wake up you are following the programme - and there is nothing wrong with that, because when you have learned all the stuff you came to learn, you exit the programme and start waking up anyway.

nex, i so appreciated your statements above which are so inline with my own way of thinking in regards to who we are and what our 'purpose' is really all about, that i took the liberty to add it as the most recent post on my blog site. pls let me know if you're ok with this, otherwise i can remove it just as quickly.

here's the link to the blog page: http://healinginthenewmillenium.blogspot.ca/

LOL - those pesky 'Sirians' are at it again.  Once again I predict they will be totally wrong.  I guess it explains the last corro I got from Gilliland - he was basically chastising me for planning to expand Nexus and start new projects.  He believes it is all pointless in light of the above.

But oh my god I long for the day when self-appointed new age leaders stop regurgitating this planted disinfo amongst their well-meaning but trustingly lazy followers.  He might advocate caution in whose sword you pick up et - but I would advocate caution in believing WHO is claiming to be a Sirian.

Thanks Nex, ya beat me to it! This is one of the main reasons why I like it here, everybody actually THINKS for themselves (well mostly lol) and don't just buy what every snake oil salesman coming down the trail is selling!

A few observations jsut off the top of my head:

The first topic will be the power grid. It is seen to take a series of hits in 4 weeks with a series of computer failures as the beginning followed by the entire grid collapsing. This is due to solar activity and the magnetic pole shift now occurring. Water and sewage pumps will not be working, ATMs will not be working. Most businesses that depend on power will not be working. Even gas pumps will not be pumping unless they have a back up system. Alternative means of generating electricity are already on the planet that can provide all your needs cleanly, efficiently and in some cases fueless. These need to be released and put in place immediately

Take down the power grid? really? People that makes these wild claims really frost my shades! They have absolutely no idear of what it would take to take down the U.S. or the whole worlds power grids! I especially like it when they claim hackers will do it...pfft not unless they physically break into all 3 of the main power hubs (in the U.S.), hack the system and then actually know the commands to start a full shutdown...without blowing themselves up in the process. (power feedback can be a biotch!)

The next topic is the magnetic pole shift. This could occur in as few as 5 weeks. When it does there will be a 6 day period from beginning to end. Your consciousness is magnetic. It is stored magnetically. The denser consciousness such as fear, anger, jealousy, competition, greed, separative beliefs in culture and religion will be erased. Those whose identity is heavily composed of lower frequency consciousness will find themselves lost. The tyrants and controllers will become lost in consciousness most not even knowing their name. They will lose their minds, their kingdoms, and the ability to reincarnate on Earth for they will no longer be frequency specific to where she has evolved. If you loose the magnetic field for over 14 days consciousness is erased and it is irreversible according to Russian Scientists. If your identity is held in the higher mind there will not be a problem. The access to the higher mind is through the heart for there resides the soul connection which is the doorway to the source. This is not intellect, for those who do not have a consciousness of love, joy, service to others will not make the shift. There is nowhere to hide during this process, no castle or kingdom be it underground or on the surface.

WHAT!? I'm sorry if this offends anybody but WTF!? Ever had a MRI? if your consciousness is magnetic then a MRI would have wiped out all your memory wouldn't it? This guy needs to go do atleast SOME research on what a pole shift actually is, how long it takes and what the effects would actually be. If everything is tied to the the Earths magnetic field as he is stating then what happens to astronauts that are outside of the earths magnetic field? like the ones that went to the umm MOON? which by the way is OUTSIDE of the earths magnetic field, The astronauts on the space station aren't exactly covered by it that much either otherwise when solor flares come they wouldn't have to go into a more shielded part of the ISS....

Crustal Shift

Following the magnetic pole shift there will be a crustal shift where the Earths surface will shift from 23 to 30 degrees as she straightens up again to where she once was before a major meteor impact knocked her off her axis. Those in North America will find themselves moving South. Crustal shifts often follow magnetic pole shifts due to inner levels becoming liquefied and the pressure from overheating. Due to this process there will be a rise in volcanic and earthquake activity. You will find a lot more moisture in the air, storms, high winds, and flooding will continue. The greatest challenge will be along the coastlines. Those moving towards the equator will rise due to the bulge caused by the Earths spin. Those moving away from the equator will fall. There is a 41 kilometer bulge at the equator during the rising and falling of lands there will be major ocean displacement. Such as in the days of Atlantis and Lemuria or Mu and in the days of Noah.

Did anyone ever even hear of this term before the movie 2012? (think this guy watched it a few to many times) WHERE in the geologic record does it show ANY signs that this has happened after a pole shift? REad this: http://www.crystalinks.com/crustal.html

then read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pole_shift_hypothesis.

IF it were to happen, and If it happened in the short time frame that he is stating...aint nowhere gonna be safe or unaffected. It would litterally mean make your peace with your maker, have a drink, ,make love (quickly) and hopefully we all see each other on the other side...wherever you believe that may be. If its the 4th dimension well, we probably wont recognize each other

Read here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four-dimensional_space.

From the article:

Being three-dimensional, we are only able to see the world with our eyes in two dimensions. A four-dimensional being would be able to see the world in three dimensions. For example, it would be able to see all six sides of an opaque box simultaneously, and in fact, what is inside the box at the same time, just as we can see the interior of a square on a piece of paper. It would be able to see all points in 3-dimensional space simultaneously, including the inner structure of solid objects and things obscured from our three-dimensional viewpoint. Our brains receive images in the second dimension and use reasoning to help us "picture" three-dimensional objects. Just as a four-dimensional creature would probably receive multiple three-dimensional picture

I truly believe that there are things going on, things beyond our understanding, the times they are a changing. Stuff like the above tho imnsho is a distraction. Be at peace, love on another, listen to your heart but reason with your mind. Most importantly "be good". Trust yourself, always seek your own answers, don't just take what any one person or even a group of people are saying...seek the truth even if you don't like it.

Daniel (that Wilcock whistleblower who wrote that geoengineering paper) has posted this message recently:

I have observed changes in the light of the sun this year. I have also observed the sun rising further to the south than it should for this location, by about 6 degrees. And the shortest day of the year seemed to have happened about 9 days early. I just read an article saying that the magnetic poles are moving about 40 miles a year now... and are about 100 miles from the 2010 charts--an unprecedented speed.

People are proposing that the Earth's axis has changed to 26 degrees. I do not agree. If that happened, Polaris would have moved and it has not. Yet, other stars HAVE moved (I used to be a seaman, so I own and know how to use a sextant). Polaris is right where it should be, so our rotational axis is still pointing the same direction.

The only idea I have right now that accounts for these observations (not just me, worldwide) is that the crust of the Earth has slipped slightly over the asthenosphere, most likely due to the recent megaquakes in Japan and the Indian Ocean. Those 9+ quakes contain a tremendous amount of energy, and could have easily slid the crust of the Earth a bit, causing these anomalies. That would explain the sunrise/sunset being different in different parts of the world (some places are further north, some further south), the sudden movement of the magnetic poles (they didn't move inside the Earth--we slid around the top), and the slightly different location of the stars in the sky.

I also suspect we have moved a bit further out from the sun than we were, which is causing the seasons to change. (And you gotta wonder why they keep changing Daylight Savings Time.)

http://conscioushugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42&start=20#p681

He goes on to say:

... . the Earth doesn't shift as a single piece, but slides around plates, so different areas experience different conditions. ...

http://conscioushugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42&start=20#p695

Re: power grid.

Have you seen Jim Stone's article on it?

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/grid.html

Well when I clicked on your link I got a warning for untrusted website...I went ahead and clicked it, read the article. He has a link to a AP story but that doesn't seem to exist at the link he posted any more. I have no idea how long ago this was written. I'm no electrician and am lucky to not electrocute myself just working on home projects. IIRC there are 3 main power hubs: East coast. west coast, and SW/central Hub. I understand what he is saying but I also see the advantages of having 3 seperate grids in case of war...Also I do know that different area's can and do share power needs, happens all the time so there must be a system in place to correctly phase the power and synchronize it.

Another email from JG:

Shifts Changes and 2013

We have posted many opinions on the newsletter letting them either unfold or fall by the wayside. There were many events on the books that either were lessened or intervened upon altogether. The poles have experienced a magnetic pole shift yet returned close to their original places. One time they were so intertwined it was as if we had no poles at all. The Sun and intervention with the sun by 9th dimensional beings has played a dramatic part in lessoning many of the Earth Changes. These interventions seem to go unannounced to some of the 5th, 6th and even 7th dimensional beings which is why there is so much confusion in the messages. Many of those monitoring the Earth on many subtle levels aware of major probabilities do not know when and where these major interventions will occur. I would suggest praying for the best yet prepare in case some changes are allowed to occur due to the awakening and healing process. There is an old saying, praise Allah tie your camel.

We are well into the energies of Galactic Plane, the alignment with Alcyon and Sirius. We are moving through the dark rift; which is filled with space debris. As we have said expect to see asteroid and meteor explosions and in some cases impacts. The Russian Asteroid was shattered into smaller pieces by off worlders. It was much larger than reported and if allowed to impact the Earth would have created immense damage. There has been a lot of batting practice and diversion by the spiritually and technologically advanced ETs. It is time to acknowledge this and give thanks along with setting the intention and asking for more divine interference. If we continue to do our part in redirecting this civilization towards universal law, ending the aggression, pain and suffering holding those accountable, the war and disease profiteers, the international banksters, and those in the unjustice system we will receive even more divine intervention. God helps those who help themselves. It is time to rise to the occasion and stand up for our God given rights. We are one Earth under God/Creator/Spirit. We all come from the same source and return to the same source despite culture or belief. It is time we began to operate as one family. The separation, elitist, unbridled greed and lust for power over others game is coming to a close. This is now being seen in the headlines. Focus on the world you want to live in, act on it, demand it.

Be well,

James Gilliland

The Effects of the 5D Overlay

Many have prayed that the pain, suffering, lack and tyranny come to an end. They pray that the tyrants in their insatiable soulless lust for power and wealth learn their lessons and come to the realization of unity consciousness. Many pray that they awaken to the immutable law, "What we do to others and nature we do to ourselves." Many pray that the reaction to their actions, karma comes swiftly and everything comes to the light.

Your prayers are being answered yet you must understand the process. Armageddon is the great uncovering where no rock is left unturned. Nothing shall remain hidden and the nefarious acts of the unconscious, the war and disease profiteers and those who serve them will come to light along with the consequences of their choices and actions. It is universal law and there is a quickening in this arena. It is as if God is pressing hard on the Earth, all humanity and the entire solar system. When I say God I do not mean any of the deities of man, or ancient ancestors who obtained enlightenment, I am referring to a consciousness and energy that permeates all life, the one consciousness that encompasses all consciousness on all planes and dimensions throughout the multiverse. The Absolute. This grand awakening is also due to natural cycles, planetary, sun and the alignment with Galactic plane. Is there a plan within the Absolute? Are there grand players in this fast unfolding drama? Is this going to affect every individual and the collective all humanity? The answer is yes. Does Nature play a major role in this as well as the Nature Spirits? Do the Angelic Guides, Ascended Masters, spiritually and technologically advanced Off Worlders, Ultradimensionals have a role to play? Of course whether you believe in them or not they exist in and of themselves.

How can one best navigate these changes, be in proper alignment with these new energies, make the obvious shift the Earth has chosen which; is to ascend to the next level? The answer is quite simple, it is so simple most miss it. Be kind to each other, do unto others as you would have them do unto you, live in harmony with each other and nature, most important pay attention. It is also important now more than every to clean up your messes, be aware of your choices and actions as well as who is making them. This 3D world is ending; the wrath of the tyrants along with their lust for power and wealth at the expense of humanity and nature is coming to a close. The dark hearts and the dark forces they serve are under fire and if you haven't noticed there is a war going on in the heavens and now on Earth, as above so below. The archon network designed to enslave you, keep you focused on the external rather than the internal is unraveling. People are waking up. For those who do not know what the archon network is it is a network of evil that has fooled many into believing it does not even exist. There are regenerate discarnate spirits, ETs and some other very dark entities that comprise this network. Many are doing its bidding consciously and unconsciously.

If you think the various forms of leadership are not under its influence I have to ask why are there so many wars, so many diseases, so many homeless, so many without food, fresh water the basics? Reason this, don't turn a blind eye to it, why when you turn on the news all you see is violence under constant bombardment of fear, insecurity, you need us to make you safe messages? Who is capitalizing on all the wars, diseases, and the mayhem? Those in charge of your external security have to stay in business and how better than to stage events to keep the funding flowing? Have you become completely distracted from your seat of power, the God within? How externalized has your consciousness become and how can focusing on the external bring you peace, security knowing this 3D Matrix is coming to a close? I am not saying to ignore it altogether; you have a physical body, a personality, and are a multidimensional spirit yet who is driving your vehicle? Do you want to continue in the 3D archon matrix or direct your energies towards a new way, a new life in harmony with each other and nature? If you are focused on your body, your outer appearances, acceptance and approval outside of self, social consciousness and the mainstream media you are in for a very rude awakening.

There shall come a day when the grid goes down, your plastic card wont work, you wont have access to the beauty parlor or the latest fashion, your big screen will go blank, your muscle car will run out of gas and everything you depended upon externally for self worth will fall asunder. All indicators are pointing to an economic collapse, what will be of value then? Do you have your gardens in, food stored, access to fresh water, friends you can trust? Is this fear porn or common sense? The social and economic changes are well underway. The loss of freedom, injustice, false flags, heavy-handed tyranny, massive private armies, bank collapses, austerity measures, all are indicators. The physical Earth changes will exponentially increase as well. You planet is growing, expanding, taking on these new energies to her very core. She is evolving moving to the next level and those who are not paying attention, those who are not evolving with her will not be able to continue on Earth for they will not be frequency specific. There are those who are doing everything possible to stop this evolutionary process, they are creating as much pain, suffering and mayhem as possible. Why because their world is coming to a close and they think they can hold down the frequencies, the ascension to the next level through human consciousness by further enslavement creating as much pain suffering and chaos as possible. This includes warring on Nature herself.

There is a war going on between the white hats and the dark hearts. There are still those who believe in God given rights and freedom. There are those who are honoring their oaths to protect the constitution against enemies foreign and domestic as well as the people. The people need to get behind them ASAP. There are those who serve the corporations, the archons who believe otherwise and care nothing of your freedom and well being. This is all coming to the surface; there will be a clashing of arms and spirits. There will be those exposing these nefarious acts of the dark hearts and people responsible for them as well as those trying to cover it all up. You are going to have to pay close attention in the days to come. Do not believe the official story, do your own research. Find alternative news sources and most important start living a life in alignment with universal law. Work towards Universal Peace, Brother/Sisterly Love, Individual Freedom and Prosperity for All. Honor the sacred circle of life the Creator in all Creation. It is really that simple. As we said earlier be kind and live in harmony with each other and Nature. Surround yourself with friends of like mind. Though you have your biological family if they are dysfunctional create your spiritual families. Support each other through this process.

Remember being a Christ does not mean being a doormat. Sometimes tough love is necessary, setting boundaries, speaking out without fear telling people what they need to hear not what they want to hear is now a priority. It is time to release the past, create your future and do it consciously developing your own inner guidance without succumbing to the lame stream media to tell you what is next. They will be broadcasting their hypnotic delusion the archon programming right up to the moment the screen goes black. Nothing to see here folks, keep shopping, the status quo must continue. Not. It is unsustainable, cannot continue considering the new frequencies and Earth's ascension sponsored by the big cheese, the source itself along with the beautiful many Masters, Saints, Sages and yes this includes the Star Nations. The old world is crumbling and yes I know the ego of many will dispel this message and defend their world in complete denial be lie ving everything will continue business as usual. That is the message of the archons and those who align with it for security reasons will find it to be their greatest insecurity in the future. Why, because this 3D reality and the archon network has no future. It is totally out of alignment with universal law and not frequency specific to Earth's evolution. The very ground you stand on, the one thing most can depend on is moving; increasingly becoming not as solid as one thought. Pay attention, go within, live in harmony with each other and nature, develop your own inner guidance, that is the only security.

Be well;

James Gilliland

www.eceti.org

James Gilliland: Fasten Your Seatbelt Because This Ride Is Going To Get Crazy!

Posted By: Jordon [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 11-Jan-2017 10:28:49

Email from ECETI:

Getting Real

I have observed some beyond realistic behavior on a grand scale unfolding on every level and if we are going to survive the days to come we are going to have to get back to basics. We are also going to have to do our own research and develop our own inner sensitivity or what some bluntly refer to as BS meter. Our last administration did bring transparency. What was transparent is the corruption and double talk; which has been epidemic. The BS meter was and still is in the red. Humanity is waking up and what the controllers did not count on is the soul awakening and the Internet both of which are instrumental in their demise. The Fake news or lame stream media owned by the corporations; just several men gave rise to alternative media because of its failure to tell the truth. The double speak is to accuse the alternative media of being the fake news. Almost everything coming out of the past administration was double talk. All the accusations of others defined exactly what they have been and are now doing.

The sad thing is a large portion of the masses is gullible and be lie ve in the propaganda delivered daily by the lame stream media. They are being led like lemmings to participate in their own enslavement and eventual demise. They are rioting and marching to a tune played by the very people whose behavior they detest but cannot accept. Its like a bad marriage where one mate refuses to accept the obvious. It is getting so ugly denial is not an option.

The ascension waves are bringing all of this up for everyone to see. We are still in the middle of one of these waves it ends on the 11th. The good news if you are on the path to enlightenment another wave begins on the 11th and lasts for 7 days. The peak of this wave is right around the 14th; which many are screaming it is the end of the world. The world did not end with the last waves nor will it end with this one. There is a planetary alignment where all the planets are participating. If you understand the electric universe this will explain the incoming energies yet what many are not aware of is the higher dimensional beings take advantage of these planetary alignments.

This new wave is coming in from the 6th dimension. Light and energy is conscious. This wave will carry with it Universal law, Healing energy and a golden opportunity to take a quantum leap in consciousness. Love heals and the most powerful energy in the Universe is Love. It is a formidable force and to try to stand against it will traumatize those who wish to continue with the tyranny and enslavement. As if they are not already going insane as demonstrated by their actions.

This is what is being acted out in your political arena and social consciousness. Their consciousness and energy grid is collapsing. Their unseen overlords are being removed and they are like gangsters without a boss. They are also fighting among themselves for power and wealth completely unaware that the rug is being pulled out from underneath them. They cannot and will not function with the increase of consciousness and energy. They are not frequency specific to the Earth and her ascension process. As the prophecies foretold the beast is consuming itself. You will see the beast come forward in the elite families, the banksters, the politicians, the movie industry, religious institutions almost every disempowering organization designed to enslave the masses.

Fasten your seatbelt because this ride is going to get crazy. Your bodies are going to go through all kinds of challenges. Your past is going to come forward, with some it is feelings of sadness others anger. Many will be processing at night with vivid dreams of past events. Some may get a peak into the future. It might be a rollercoaster of illness followed by feeling great, sadness followed by bliss. The prophecy I can give you with 100% accuracy is there is going to be a lot of change.

Be well,

James Gilliland

www.eceti.org
www.bbsradio.com
www.privateinvitationeceti.com

You have my permission to send this far and wide.

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=66343

8 people like this

James Gilliland Update: There Will Be a Day of Reckoning!

Posted By: Jordon [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 26-Feb-2017 19:56:57

Transcending the Psychic Sludge

by James Gilliland

Feb 26, 2017

Recently because of Global and local events there has been heaviness - a barrier so to speak - between clear guidance and the chaos of social consciousness. There are ascension waves that are exponentially getting stronger to help in the awakening and healing process yet it seems we have been caught in the muck and the mire. On the Island of Maui there has been a long battle against Monsanto; which has lead to a lot of disheartening along with a complete disregard for the will of the people. There were the elections with so many of the masses misinformed with the fake news, social programming by the main stream media along with movements funded by the globalists to create separation and division. Division between the races and gender preying upon the wounds and traumas of the past in a covert psyop program being carried out by the very same people guilty of what they accused others of doing. There are a lot of powerful people at the top of the food chain guilty of sedition, treason, child trafficking, even satanic blood rituals. Yes as much as we would like to remain in denial these events have happened and we are going to have to deal with it. Our false media generated and supported leaders are falling. They will see the light of day and there will be a day of reckoning. Not just during their light review when they leave this plane but here on Earth. Many will remove themselves or be removed over the next two months.

It has been very hard to break through this barrier of chaos and denser consciousness and energy as of late. Many felt abandoned by God, the Angelic Guides and Ascended Masters as well as our spiritually and technologically advanced off-worlders. Conflicting information, or guidance that changed from moment to moment was the result of the shift we are going through. Invariably the shift has hit the fan but now the clean up has begun.

Are we going to be a part of the clean up or continue making messes? Are we going to continue in the division and separation game or bring about cooperation and unity? Will we add to the psychic turbulence or find peace within ourselves, as well as the courage and determination to take back our power?

The status quo is over. It was sick, broken, corrupt and beyond repair. The multiverse no longer supports the draconian grid; which has enslaved you for eons. Its days are numbered. It is time to release the past, reevaluate our positions and beliefs and be brutally honest with ourselves on how we came to those beliefs.

It is time for a new belief system, a new government that truly serves the people. A government based on Universal Law. Universal Peace, Brother/Sisterly Love, Individual Freedom and Prosperity for all.

Universal Law is pressing hard upon the Earth backed by the higher dimensions. It is pushing up the darkness, revealing it so as we can see and deal with it. It is also showing us our own darkness. The wounds, traumas, and wrong conclusions from the past which need healing. God is love, God heals, in its most unlimited understanding it is the one consciousness that encompasses all consciousness on all planes and dimensions throughout the multiverse. It is pure love, joy and bliss. It does have a nasty habit of pushing up and out anything that does not resonate with it. That is the source of the shift.

Be Well,
James Gilliland
www.eceti.org
www.bbsradio.com
ECETI Official YouTube Channel
Instagram

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=69945

6 people like this

Transdimensional War, White Hats, Underground Bases by James Gilliland March 20, 2017

Posted By: Lymerick
Date: Tuesday, 21-Mar-2017 04:56:33

Received via email - Lymerick

Transdimensional War, White Hats, Underground Bases
by James Gilliland

March 20, 2017

There is so much going on I don’t know where to start. The Republic was restored March 15th - the Globalists finally let USA Inc die - it was totally bankrupt. The G8 meetings keep getting sabotaged by globalist moles that want America to collapse and go into total chaos. They are being dealt with. The global currency reevaluation and the new currencies backed by gold have to come forward and they will.

The white hats and generals who are honoring their oaths and maintaining their integrity are no longer playing games. Guns are being drawn. There is a grand house cleaning occurring between those loyal to the cabal: the Satanic, blood sacrificing pedophiles, and those who are loyal to God and Country. Be very clear and do not be misled as to which side of the fence you are on. Many have been part of a global psyops program and are unwittingly doing the bidding of the cabal. Do not forget they own the mainstream media. Many within that media will soon find themselves in very serious trouble.

Be very clear and do not be misled as to which side of the fence you are on.

The law, including Universal Law, is on the side of the White Hats regardless of those misusing their position and power to the contrary. The days of those loyal to the cabal are shortly numbered. There are 5th, 6th, 7th and now 8th dimensional Pleiadians here now - along with other beings up to the 13th dimension - all here to see the birthing process, the awakening and healing of humanity and the Earth through to the end.

Portals are opening around the world and others being closed to lower dimensions. The underground bases and Malevolent ET strongholds are being removed. No more interference will be allowed in the awakening and healing process. The benevolent ships will not land until the malevolent ETs are gone and this is well underway. They have the technologies to restore the Earth, heal and rejuvenate humanity. While it is imperative to use discernment - especially in the past - it is unwise and counter productive to demonize the benevolent Off Worlders and ancient ones based here for thousands of years. There are forces beyond our comprehension involved in this transdimensional clean up.

Many of you have been feeling something, like a great weight was lifted off your shoulders. Help has arrived in force and numbers unimaginable. That feeling is because much of the draconian grid of consciousness and technology just went down. Now with the added consciousness and energy of these higher dimensionals things will progressively and exponentially get lighter. There is a saying - resistance is futile. We have but one option if we are going to continue on Earth. Continue to heal and awaken, release the past and heal any wounds, traumas and wrong conclusions from past experiences. Or move on to another lesser world. Earth has chosen, does not matter how you refer to her, Gaia, Sophia, Terra she is ascending. The higher dimensional beings are here to insure this. They are the force behind the White Hats, if you want to call them Gods army it is most appropriate.
Seek Truth and Practice Kindness. When you pray and meditate ask to know. Know who you are and your part in this grand process.

Be Well,
James Gilliland
www.eceti.org
www.bbsradio.com
ECETI Official YouTube Channel
Instagram

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=71612

1 person likes this

Reader: James Gilliland (Political, New Currency, The Event, Aliens, Bigfoot) vid interview

Posted By: RumorMail [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 24-Apr-2018 10:51:57

From Reader Maryhrt:

https://youtu.be/LpRSUOnus6s

K2D4 NETWORK
Published on Apr 23, 2018

James Gilliland joins Dan for an in-depth discussion on the coming New Currency, The Event, Alien Experiences and Bigfoot!

Host: Dan Hohlfeld

ECETI► http://www.eceti.org
ECETI YT Channel► http://bit.ly/2vJwurF
Qanon on Syrian missile strike► http://bit.ly/2vAt0HG

FOR MORE VISIT US AT► http://k2d4network.com
DTube► http://bit.ly/2GuqOTT
BitChute► http://bit.ly/2peX99T
FACEBOOK► http://www.facebook.com/K2D4network/
CALL US►(256) 510-5234

Google Play►http://bit.ly/2H13xYF
Apple Podcast►https://apple.co/2FkADWc

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=98056