phillipbbg

ufo
Current UFO (unidentified flying objects terra and non terra) You be the judge..

922 posts in this topic

You Need To Hear This

It seems the seeing and hearing goes on.

4 people like this

Milwaukee Swarming Alien Invasion - Most Insane UFO video yet!

wish the guy could have stood still or stopped yelling, but then perhaps I'd have done the same

3 people like this

ヾ(≧▽≦)ノROFL totally agreeing to your comment, breezy!!!

2 people like this

South Georgia Island

-54.6622739, -36.1951278

aaaa.jpg.4b95cc58a985ed149075738887a8b9b5.jpg

3 people like this

Yeah that one was pretty good find, wasn't it!

Hope whoever did crashed there managed to get rescued ok. 

1 person likes this

I know that a video was posted on our site somewhere that showed the following footage.  I'd say this is the original and that it is not what people might think it is.  Check what appears to be a fight in the sky, as you check the flow of cars in relation to the "fighting".  Does it not appear that it could be a window reflection of the cars driving by, notice they all have lights on, and the movement of car lights appears to correspond to the "fighting". Opinions?  Tx Landdownunder

https://www.mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/90328_submitter_file1__IMG4334.mp4

5 people like this

And what about that cloud above?  I can't remember where I heard it yesterday (been on a lot of sites lately), but someone said there was a battle going on.  Could have been Simon?

3 people like this

The cloud would have been visible through the window, in any case, wouldn't it?  I have watched that clip many times and just thought it strange how the traffic/car lights seemed to move in unison with what appeared to be fighting, even to double lines of cars/double lines of firing, but I surely admit I could be the one in error.  Obviously I'm not convinced, of what it actually is, one way or the other. 

2 people like this

Other forums were discussing over the same footage.

Someone who says he's been using the After Effects said that he could see the footage (whether the original or other people's vid) was finished with the After Effect right from the beginning. 

Because even I can pick up some of the AF finish (not on this footage, though), I can trust others stating they can pick up the scent of the AF by watching the footage. 

But it's only confirmed by one person. 

And....IF the footage turned out to be showing bloody traffic lights off the car head lights.......woooooooow, Simon Parkes' trust meter goes breaking point for some, methinks.......

I actually like Simon doing what he's doing, so I'm kind of in turmoil. But let's not be. I can still like him, but I'd rather trust the TRUTHS than possibly an assumption (ass-up-option and no good...ROFL) came from someone.

1 person likes this

UFO Sitting On The Sky In Russia. 2018

I am not sure if it really is in Russia, but the language sounded like Russian.
Higher resolution is available to watch on YT but even choosing the highest choice, the original footage is in a rough resolution, I take.
Nonetheless, it's pretty obvious that thing is stationary, and the location of Moon is shown in the vid.

(c)anomaly - Mars, Moon 2018

Published on Mar 29, 2018

2 people like this

Double Tesseracts?

I cannot verify anything about this vid. So I'm not even sure if the job was done by CGI or genuine footage.

But something intrigued me.

This is what I felt interesting. I posted below post 4 days ago. It's re: Black Sun and some 4th dimensional cube has been placed right in front of our Sun. The shape of the cube image juxtaposed with the vid's cube image, though in the vid, it's brightly shining.

I'd appreciate it heaps if anyone bright about software finishes e.g. After Effect to analyse on the authenticity of the vid.

(c) RED STONE 2018

Published on Apr 17, 2018

And as for a reference of digital camera lens flare plus the BLACK DOT appearing in the centre of sun, I'm adding the vid below here.

5ad8a745d6e4b_blackdoteffectmadebydigitalcamera_notblacksun_2.JPG.cfaa640914a99bbb8112c8a45bb90b55.JPG

<↑screenshot from the vid below.>

So the image of a black dot on the centre of the sun can be explained by an unintended lens effect due to the intense brightness of subject that camera is taking.

BUT what I saw as the black dot was....far more stable than what's been captured on this vid. So I'm still on the fence about the Black Sun appearance business but no way I can say that's just something to do with the camera.

Besides that, I think the women who were looking at it were noticing the black dot with their own eyes, too, methinks. (I gotta go back to dig up those vids....only if I can remember easily...)

(c) TheZion Warrior 2016

Published on 2016/10/02

1 person likes this

MASSIVE UFO EVENT!!! Several Unidentified Objects Seen Over Rosita, Mexico. 2 Videos.

2 people like this

I'm concerned over that girl taking the vid behaving as if CSETI peeps.....I really wish we could be that care-free and enjoy meeting with sky visitors.

But I was warned by my alien sourceS to not to rush out and try to be friendly whenever we see lights above us.....especially if you were a contactee but not knowing re:to whom the ships belongs to (for they can mind bend and twist our cognitive skills, too).

Considering that they are running their own geopolitical wars, if you are doubly picked up by some opponents, you maybe releasing info your original contact do not want you to release.....(Such as images and info that was something embedded into our psyche to carry and planned to pass on that info for specific use at later time. Also the memories from the "past lives" they might had been interested in as well, to get to the key time lines to change the current space-geopolitical situation...for low 4D above residents yet not reaching to 5D have that sorta nasty tactic against us, the Humanity.)

2 people like this

We Have Seen This Shaped Ship Before

If you have been keenly monitoring SDO data, you are probably noticing LOTS of BENT space objects appearing in the sight.

_____|

↑It's looking like this. A long pipe with one end sticking up sort of shape. 

Obviously SDO images are in far less resolution than what John is getting. Different approach altogether anyway.

And I appreciate seeing what these weird pile like things actually look like......way more than what I expected, and REALLY non-humanness involved in the design/shape of the ship......

Published on Jun 30, 2018

1 person likes this

Two UFOs fell from space to Kazakhstan

BY SPACE · JULY 5, 2018

http://earth-chronicles.com/anomalies/two-ufos-fell-from-space-to-kazakhstan.html

Wouldn't it be (´゚д゚`) if the fallen objects were Chinese made....

%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE1.jpg

%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE123.jpg

Err...somehow these parts ↑ actually look like made by humans? Well, may well be the one military created.

The slowness of descending process of the object was also weird...wth....??

Kazakhstan has space craft launch site used by Russia.

......Did that thing fell from the sky was aiming to get to the launch site?? (It's just my crazy speculation. Please don't believe in it until you actually have more knowledge over this story!) 

2 people like this

UFO crashes 80 miles from England World Cup match site as "explosion" shakes homes

The blast ignited a blaze on the parched steppe in western Kazakhstan when the UFO crashed near a village

• 10:01, 7 JUL 2018
  • UPDATED10:06, 7 JUL 2018

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/ufo-crash-lands-80-miles-12870757

This is a Mirror version of the above post.

1 person likes this

Fleet?? in France: 26th March 2018

Are there anyone in CHANI handling the AfterEffects long enough to tell if this is the software job or not??

(c) mavi 777 2018

Published on Apr 6, 2018

1 person likes this

China's Mass Sightings: 27th April 2018

Quite interesting paralleling similar "ufo" trails OR the missile trails?? around the world....wonder why..... 

(c) mavi 777 2018----BUT should be original poster of the footage somewhere....!!

Published on Apr 28, 2018

(c) UFO Institute 2018

Published on Apr 28, 2018

1 person likes this

Not a Man-Made: V shaped ship 

I was told these particular V-shaped ones belongs to the Vs fleets, but saying that, there are loads more different V-looking ones in slightly different forms, too. Apparently the Vs have been on Earth for a looooong time. Longer than the Cs.

(c) TexasUFOs 2018

Published on Aug 6, 2018

And it appears often on SOHO views, and has been so for a while. All below images (c) SOHO/rightful owner

2006:

5b73f3c0d0207_2006-08-16_0018_2_500percentpartialimagewithnasaheader.jpg.ce883c65210132da322beb3318d3f5e4.jpg

2014:

5b73f4b8b33f5_2014-05-19_0654_SOHOLasco3_500parcentpartialimage_1.jpg.27bc121b57a87692516be6df932de319.jpg

2014:

5b73f5418a677_2014-05-19_2218_SOHOLasco3_500parcentpartialimage.jpg.e38527564ef996dae2cd55c2a49aa411.jpg

2015:

5b73f5d684883_2015-05-10_0806_SOHOLasco3_500parcentpartialimage.jpg.867db04fda347351fcb56c3bfe46f583.jpg

The middle 2 were from the same date but one was from 06:54, the following was from 22:18.

SOHO catches loads of interesting footage, but unless you are hooked to Ship-Hunting like I did for a while, looking through all the images takes hours of your time and effort. Currently I haven't been monitoring SOHO so IDK what's been like in recent time, I'm afraid.

And additionally...wth was that...↓...hello... It was from 2015 footage.

5b73f7930da0f_2015-09-06_0806_SOHOLasco3_500parcentpartialimage_sml.jpg.820c778ac10af79fbf0ad4816d762cc4.jpg

2 people like this

Cattle Mutilation Case: Mackay, QLD, Oz

This article came out on 6th Sept 2018.

Dead cows found in paddock with udders, ears and tongues removed

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-06/mutilated-cows-found-dead-in-country-town/10190736

"Graziers Mick and Judy Cook were working on their property in Cloverly, north-west of Mackay, when Mr Cook noticed a dead cow carcass which appeared to have had its body mutilated, with its entire udder, ears and tongue removed."

"According to Mr Cook, he and his wife came across two dead cows with their udders removed around the same area about ten years prior."

2 people like this

Interesting Unity,thanks for the post!This incident happened not to far from where I live.I have done a little local research into it and found Cloverly is a cattle station / ranch about an hour away from me.I live about  80 k's directly west of Mackay  [where I used to live] in a little place called Eungella that has had several UFO experiences over the years,even witnesing one myself.I don't know the couple involved but do know the Vet that was mentioned in the article. David was the local Vet that  I used for my pets when I lived in Mackay and only lived several houses away from my house.He is a very honest ,dedicated,hard working Vet who loves all animals.

2 people like this

China: really a UFO...dunno wth it was

(c) DAHBOO77 2018                 Published on Oct 12, 2018

From the Poster's Note:

"A mysterious UFO was captured on film by stunned onlookers across China on Thursday evening, in what appears to be the result of some high-altitude aircraft activity. Residents of Beijing, Shanxi province and Inner Mongolia posted their reported ‘sightings’ of the unusual flight pattern on Chinese social media on October 11."

WTH...?

(c)MrMBB333 2018           Published on Oct 12, 2018

The object seems to be falling uncontrolled, so maybe a space junk?? Or some space kid getting high from falling spirally?? ROFL

Anyway, no good if that thing was to land on a crowded location.....

1 person likes this