phillipbbg

ufo
Current UFO (unidentified flying objects terra and non terra) You be the judge..

918 posts in this topic

Worked for me unity, thanks  

1 person likes this

Odd lights over Mexico City.The second looks like a helicopter.

3 people like this

BREAKING: Incredible UFO shot today, Sep 29, 2017 at ECETI Ranch!!!        Trout Lake, Washington State

BREAKING NEWS: UFO Hangar Door Opens on top of Mt. Adams/ECETI June 30 2017

Both very interesting!

3 people like this

Unidentified flying objects in Ukraine and Kazakhstan 2017

Vlad got some very dodgy vids, too, so please be aware of it....but at the same time, I'm truly appreciating the latest coming from the region.
We just got to use our CHANI goggles to sift the dodgy bits off. LOL
(c) vlad9vt 

1 person likes this

We had a MASS SIGHTING here in the States....let me find info

2 people like this

COULD be a convoy of military planes....we also have the massive fires so could be help coming in....but that is alot...

2 people like this

Thanks for the info, Mulva!(・ω・)ノ

Surprised to see no one on the street watching them.

It'd had been amazing to see them there!( ✧Д✧)

But then I also started to wonder about the chances that some of the latest sightings were maybe testing of 3D projection during the night time etc might had been done to develop their skills.

I'm sure I posted somewhere before about 2D sky back drops......the clouds were showing totally wrong perspective of shadows against pale blue sky with other natural clouds at the back. That was a bad try. lol 

Since then, the screening seems to be updated, and working better than what it did a year ago. They are learning daily, too. 

1 person likes this

I have a bit of a story to tell regarding this particular sighting.  My curiosity really got piqued when I checked out all the recent posts made on CHANI, and ran across a video unity posted on the TI thread.  The video of Miles Johnston interviewing John Lear on Dec. 11th.   In that video they mention these lights, and Lear laughs when he mentions C 17's.  He continues on to say the lights were not C 17s, but were instead UFOs.  When I heard him mention C 17s, I already knew what he was talking about, because I've been watching a thread regarding QAnon, and on that thread, these lights were being discussed.  Then I came to this thread and saw this discussion and noted that the video Mulva posted was gone. There had been a couple videos of the lights posted on the thread I was watching, and I had made a mental note, at the time I first saw it, as to what page that video was posted on, and decided to check if it was the same video Mulva posted here, and it was/is. What's even stranger is that the video now states,  "This video is no longer available because the uploader has closed their YouTube account".  I felt that was unusual.  These lights were reportedly seen in North Carolina, Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, and Utah, later on it was mentioned, also reportedly seen in Hawaii. I have watched several videos on Twitter,glp, youtube, and i can't actually see lights in any of them, but the people watching, did. 

Post by QAnon stated

"please pray tonight

good people in harm's way"    on 8ch on 12/10/17 at 3:39:41  (am/pm I don't know, but possibly made late at night on the 9th) Time zones and location of Q would matter. 

Following are links to tweets regarding the lights, and info as to what it is being said they really were.

https://twitter.com/barrettgruber/status/939669001151623168     if you scroll down, you will see one posted from Denver also

https://mobile.twitter.com/barrettgruber/status/939669001151623168/video/1

https://twitter.com/RyanHaarer/status/939716551057465344      note channel9 news was going to make calls/ask questions I believe this was from the lady who deleted her youtube account afterwards.

Then this one explains, and confirms the C 17s

https://twitter.com/AircraftSpots/status/939734442393837570

The following link explains further about what people were seeing

Those Lights In The Sky Seen Across The U.S. Were Big Formations Of Military Airlifters

Tyler Rogoway             Dec. 10, 2017

"From South Carolina to Missouri to Denver to Utah and beyond, reports popped up last night from people seeing large formations of lights in the sky heading westward. Considering it's about two weeks too soon for Santa to be on the job, and taking out a Red Dawn scenario or an alien invasion, people were puzzled as to what they were actually witnessing. Well there's no reason to worry as we can confidently report that the objects in question were dozens of USAF transport aircraft heading towards Nellis AFB, the Nevada Test and Training Range (NTTR), and other locations out west, likely as part of a well established large-scale air power exercise that focuses on America's unique airlift abilities."

snip  was it a JFEX =Joint Forcible Entry Exercise?  

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/16843/those-lights-in-the-sky-seen-across-the-u-s-were-big-formations-of-military-airlifters

You decide, is this airlifter story a cover story? Was this what QAnon was referring to with his post regarding praying because good people were in harm's way? (I'm sure we all realize that an airlift usually means military people being moved into or out of a specific area, for a reason) OR was John Lear right, and it was really UFOs? (Also recalling T's video posted on The Announcement a few days back)

3 people like this

check this out

the following is from 11/11/17

3 people like this

Hello to Earth

And although this won't be the same ship from the mass sightings...

The 2nd time of a humungus mother ship entry into our airspace. There was one on 12th recorded by another researcher.

livemeteors_3-12-2017_26.jpg.8dc3271491a6d8c23c81671e77af0622.jpg

livemeteors_3-12-2017_29.jpg.cd46714d1633e636790ab63e51c67369.jpg

It's just keeps on reflecting the signal.....friggin huge and it was bigger than 2:00 mark entry of the previous one, made it last for about 2:15 altogether.

livemeteors_3-12-2017_33.jpg.f440100e586acfdf4263aa3a7183c4bc.jpg

Finally letting it go...

livemeteors_3-12-2017_37.jpg.1fca744e66da15e5e33218bab2dcb6f0.jpg

2 people like this

Has an alien probe entered our solar system? Cigar-shaped interstellar 'comet' Oumuamua is being investigated for signs of extraterrestrial technology

• Astronomers are set to scan an 'alien' comet for signs of extraterrestrial signals
  • The cigar-shaped object, named 'Oumuamua, sailed past Earth last month
  • The mysterious comet is the first interstellar object seen in the solar system
  • Now a team of alien-hunting scientists led by Russian billionaire Yuri Milner is scanning the object for radio signals

By HARRY PETTIT FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 04:20 AEDT, 12 December 2017 | UPDATED: 22:33 AEDT, 12 December 2017

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5167821/Astronomers-scan-alien-comet-Oumuamua-ET-signals.html

3 people like this

Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program

Dec. 161, 2017          HELENE COOPER, RALPH BLUMENTHAL and LESLIE KEAN

snip video showing UFO

"WASHINGTON — In the $600 billion annual Defense Department budgets, the $22 million spent on the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program was almost impossible to find.

Which was how the Pentagon wanted it.

For years, the program investigated reports of unidentified flying objects, according to Defense Department officials, interviews with program participants and records obtained by The New York Times. It was run by a military intelligence official, Luis Elizondo, on the fifth floor of the Pentagon’s C Ring, deep within the building’s maze.

The Defense Department has never before acknowledged the existence of the program, which it says it shut down in 2012. But its backers say that, while the Pentagon ended funding for the effort at that time, the program remains in existence. For the past five years, they say, officials with the program have continued to investigate episodes brought to them by service members, while also carrying out their other Defense Department duties.

The shadowy program — parts of it remain classified — began in 2007, and initially it was largely funded at the request of Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat who was the Senate majority leader at the time and who has long had an interest in space phenomena. Most of the money went to an aerospace research company run by a billionaire entrepreneur and longtime friend of Mr. Reid’s, Robert Bigelow, who is currently working with NASA to produce expandable craft for humans to use in space."

snip

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html

2 Navy Airmen and an Object That ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/unidentified-flying-object-navy.html

6 people like this

breezy beat me to the punch on above post...

4 people like this

Not exactly "current" UFO but this is about someone doing analysis on the recent Space X related vid that lots of us watched as it was released in recent time.

The Space X Lie? Same Strange Capture Witnessed In 1937

http://www.ufointernationalproject.com/latest-news/space-x-lie-strange-capture-witnessed-1937/

I am unsure whether to agree or not but I felt it's worth knowing about the view presented here.

1 person likes this

Hmmmmm.

1 person likes this

Linda Moulton Howe & The Pentyrch Incident on Coast to Coast

"They" are still trying to hide any "UFO" cases.

"They" just can't realise WE have moved on. Still doing the same cover, which we already know they are covers. So no one would take such "cover stories" serious anymore.

They can't fool us anymore.

Besides....they can't stop the incoming VISITORS arriving. They are ABOVE "them" in technology anyway.

Some of them were the Seeders on Earth. "They" are SUBORDINANT to the visitors.  

(c)Swansea UFO Network BTW, Thank you, Gary! Awesome research works you do. Appreciating heaps.

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, KMRIA said:

?NASA GRACE spacecraft 'UFOs' fly across the North Pole

'WATCH BEFORE IT'S REMOVED' Oblong 'UFOs' caught in high def on NASA cam spark frenzy

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/906589/Oblong-UFOs-high-definition-NASA-satellite-camera

Interesting this is 2014 vid resurface.

WHY NOW?

IDK yet but this could have been an unsuccessful Event trigger info release.

Someone is saying it was hoax about this vid just 2 days ago.

Well at least I can safely say that Express being a nasty faction based MSM, it's obviously trying to direct the info.

Whether the info is real or not is another point. But they are trying to direct us, where ends up maybe a false info, or something they want us to think SO, I have nooooo idea yet.....

Why are they feeding this info to us now again?? 

Because Express is catching lots of CT heads as well as general peeps online, this vid is spreading like wildfire right now. 

So again, why now, why this, what are they implying in their action of picking this vid up after 4 years.

What do you think?

AND one more twist.

Go check out his latest vid....it's just released 1 week ago. Then this news pops up for the guy??? Strange INDEED, methinks: youtube.com/watch?v=WX2TlwUfEIs

It's actually releasing pretty explosive revelation as a metallurgist working in a lab.

.....Since there are only several vids he ever uploaded on YT, I kind of wonder if the Express article actually is trying to condemn him as a liar, to make this guy as non-credible source of info, so the LAB peeps could save their own asses........?? Who is at the back of that Lab he was working for...?

2 people like this

Silpho Moor 'UFO bits' found in Science Museum archive

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-43005961

"Fragments of a mysterious object dubbed "Britain's answer to Roswell" have been unearthed after being hidden away for decades in a Science Museum archive."

SHOCK as UFO FOUND with a 'chilling message' in CIGARETTE TIN at London Science Museum

A FLYING saucer called “Silpho UFO” which has been hailed as the “British Roswell” has been discovered in the archives of London’s Science Museum in a tin cigarette box, it has been revealed.

PUBLISHED: 03:03, Mon, Feb 12, 2018 | UPDATED: 10:07, Mon, Feb 12, 2018

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/917625/UFO-aliens-hieroglyphics-UK-space-British-Roswell-Silpho-Scarborough-news-latest

Wait...didn't we see something very similar to it recently?

Below is a screenshot of the image of small ship from the vid above.

5a81de7e447d5_silphobritishroswell_smallship_1.jpg.a2eba7523b7dc34641f850513fa1b951.jpg

These are from tylor's vid below on the case of.....the P-enta. gon "UFO disclosure" (Jan 2018) vid from...2009, did they say??

p-enta_gon_ufo_disclosure_2.jpg.8f25e3e3de25eb4886571ff182370042.jpgp-enta_gon_ufo_disclosure_3.jpg.b3220c79a327fa3877be47d61e6fe03b.jpg

I'm not saying those were the same.

But getting something similar image that gets viewed by millions of people around the world by MSM pushing the released footage, I am smelling something...

It becomes more evident when we dig a bit deeper into the story and discover the "hieroglyph" were present on the surface of the ship, the memory of the word would take us to other specific stories around the ships had hieroglyphs on....which were found world wide....interesting. 

Especially talking about in the context of below, which the news kinda came out while the 2009 footage was still a fresh memory to many people....as if someone is creating a path people to follow.

2 people like this