phillipbbg

ufo
Current UFO (unidentified flying objects terra and non terra) You be the judge..

922 posts in this topic

Please post any UFO vids you feel are current and worth investigating... Please make sure they are current not more than a year old sort of things...

So here is one from this week sighted over Korea..

1 person likes this

Thanks Phillip. That was a very distinctive shape and we may see more of them soon. There was a vid from the ISS that showed a number of them a while back.

Why is it that we never see a decent close-up vid of a UFO? They are always distant and when zoomed in, always blurry. It really frustrates me.

1 person likes this

Alert_zpsac166f94.jpg    ad95c93e.gif

Whoa!  Whaddya think about this report on BIN.

I have little reason NOT to believe this as Chinese and Indian Border guards have been keeping investigators away from here for years. Starts to make sense why American and Chinese forces are banding together in Mock UFO attack drills. Personally I hardly think that we would be any match in a battle against these things.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/09/report-space-alien-base-in-the-himalayas-2471028.html

833fe582.png

Alert_zpsac166f94.jpg    ad95c93e.gif

Whoa!  Whaddya think about this report on BIN.

I have little reason NOT to believe this as Chinese and Indian Border guards have been keeping investigators away from here for years. Starts to make sense why American and Chinese forces are banding together in Mock UFO attack drills. Personally I hardly think that we would be any match in a battle against these things.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/09/report-space-alien-base-in-the-himalayas-2471028.html

833fe582.png

from the link you provided

"Visitations by strange beings are embedded in the history of the Land of the Dragon."

need i say more?

T

Nice one from April 2012 over France... sorry its a bit old bit they all tell a story of sorts

Nice one Phill, I dig that, I think it's the real thing, not sure how easy it is to fake a phone video but my gut tells me these are real objects on camera.

Great find Phillip.

I too believe it is the real thing here.

.... or wait .... are these the new u-f-o class weather balloons? (jk)

1 person likes this

This one just blew a transmission.

This one over Japan in September. Must be quite large.

The moscow one looks like an aircraft, I see them go overhead every day and evening from within the clouds the landing and Nav lights glow and light up the aircraft.

The Moskow one, i saw one last year come near my car while driving home, then i lost about 45 minutes - 1 hour and find myself at home with my car parked nearby. I still not able to recollect was happened.  ???

UFO or Lens Flare in Google Street View? You Decide

Sept 28, 2012

ht_google_jacksonville_texas_dm_120928_wblog.jpgabcnews  google

"Google Maps helps many people do various things, but tracking UFOs might be a new one.

Andrea Dove contacted ABC News affiliate KLTV in East Texas with an interesting tip. Dove was using Google Maps to get directions to visit her aunt in Jacksonville, Texas, when she spotted a UFO while using the Street View option.

Don’t believe it? Try it yourself by simply searching Jacksonville, Texas, and panning upward toward the sky in Street View to spot the reddish UFO near the clouds — although no one in Jacksonville has ever reported seeing one."

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/09/ufo-or-lens-flare-in-google-street-view-you-decide/

The Moskow one, i saw one last year come near my car while driving home, then i lost about 45 minutes - 1 hour and find myself at home with my car parked nearby. I still not able to recollect was happened.  ???

although i do not advise or suggest, many seek hypnosis to answer such questions

if you choose such an option, be very careful of who conducts it and make sure your most trusted are present during the proceedure with NO exception to this rule, also make sure you really want to open this part of your memory as it can be devastating to the conciouss self without preparation

wr5064bd18.jpg

This is not my photo, Nor do I own it or know the owner.

I stumbled onto this photo the other day when it first was posted.

This photo has been deemed AUTHENTIC!!

Looks like something from the video game Halo.

Amazing.

2 people like this

Wow...that better be the good guys-

wheres T when ya need him?

Does anyone know what side these guys are on? :-\

OK, so I have been sucked in to google earth. I love looking at people's pictures because I cant afford to travel.

I finally found something in and I am not sure what to make of it?

I have zoomed in and this is in the sky?

Let me know?

post-3160-13759095928425_thumb.png

OK, so I have been sucked in to google earth. I love looking at people's pictures because I cant afford to travel.

I finally found something in and I am not sure what to make of it?

I have zoomed in and this is in the sky?

Let me know?

Hmm not sure if I am looking in the right spot. What quadrant of the photo?

that's part of the aircraft wing wheresourights. A vortex deflector by the looks.

Welp, I wasnt sure and kinda didnt look right.

Thanks Blue!  :D

I knew it was too good to be true!