breezy

CHEMICALS IN OUR ATMOSPHERE [CHEMTRAILS]

163 posts in this topic

The great nutrient collapse

Helena Bottemiller Evich      Sept. 13, 2017

The atmosphere is literally changing the food we eat, for the worse. And almost nobody is paying attention.

"Irakli Loladze is a mathematician by training, but he was in a biology lab when he encountered the puzzle that would change his life. It was in 1998, and Loladze was studying for his Ph.D. at Arizona State University. Against a backdrop of glass containers glowing with bright green algae, a biologist told Loladze and a half-dozen other graduate students that scientists had discovered something mysterious about zooplankton.

Zooplankton are microscopic animals that float in the world’s oceans and lakes, and for food they rely on algae, which are essentially tiny plants. Scientists found that they could make algae grow faster by shining more light onto them—increasing the food supply for the zooplankton, which should have flourished. But it didn’t work out that way. When the researchers shined more light on the algae, the algae grew faster, and the tiny animals had lots and lots to eat—but at a certain point they started struggling to survive. This was a paradox. More food should lead to more growth. How could more algae be a problem?

Loladze was technically in the math department, but he loved biology and couldn’t stop thinking about this. The biologists had an idea of what was going on: The increased light was making the algae grow faster, but they ended up containing fewer of the nutrients the zooplankton needed to thrive. By speeding up their growth, the researchers had essentially turned the algae into junk food. The zooplankton had plenty to eat, but their food was less nutritious, and so they were starving.

Loladze used his math training to help measure and explain the algae-zooplankton dynamic. He and his colleagues devised a model that captured the relationship between a food source and a grazer that depends on the food. They published that first paper in 2000. But Loladze was also captivated by a much larger question raised by the experiment: Just how far this problem might extend.

“What struck me is that its application is wider,” Loladze recalled in an interview. Could the same problem affect grass and cows? What about rice and people? “It was kind of a watershed moment for me when I started thinking about human nutrition,” he said.

snip

IN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH, it’s been understood for some time that many of our most important foods have been getting less nutritious. Measurements of fruits and vegetables show that their minerals, vitamin and protein content has measurably dropped over the past 50 to 70 years. Researchers have generally assumed the reason is fairly straightforward: We’ve been breeding and choosing crops for higher yields, rather than nutrition, and higher-yielding crops—whether broccoli, tomatoes, or wheat—tend to be less nutrient-packed.

In 2004, a landmark study of fruits and vegetables found that everything from protein to calcium, iron and vitamin C had declined significantly across most garden crops since 1950. The researchers concluded this could mostly be explained by the varieties we were choosing to grow."     <<<GMO varieties maybe???

snip

http://www.politico.com/agenda/story/2017/09/13/food-nutrients-carbon-dioxide-000511?cmpid=sf

I posted this here, because I find the increased CO2  levels argument questionable, and, in fact, they've been decreasing.  I'm no scientist, but what they are NOT mentioning, is that they've been geo-engineering our atmosphere since the mid 1940's, so wouldn't it stand to reason that this is what's been having an affect on the nutrition of our plants since the 1950's??? or for the last 50-70 years??? The same amount of time they've been spraying us, our soil, our water, and our crops. However, "they" don't think people are aware of this fact. This, along with GMO plants, imo, is far more the cause of less nutrition in our crops than CO2 increases, which we can't control in the first place, as long as volcanoes erupt.  (I really find the insidious ways the carbon tax people try to make their point, interesting)

Tx Reddwolf

4 people like this

Some German witnesses talking about Chemtrailing included in this short vid. Just in case some of us haven't seen those bits yet....

4 people like this

The video below explains the intent of chemtrails, and other things like HAARP and how, who and why,  In a couple spots it's a tad hard to watch, but interesting info is given.

FINAL WARNING! It's happening in America

2 people like this

Reader, link: TMR - "Government Finally Admits Chemical Geoengineering Via Chemtrail Operations"

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 20-Nov-2017 15:37:17

(Thanks, A. :)

Reader A. writes and sends us:

Hello RMN:

Can't believe the gov't finally admitted to chemtrails. WOW!

Government Finally Admits Chemical Geoengineering Via Chemtrail Operations
http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/11/government-finally-admits-chemical-geoengineering-via-chemtrail-operations/
After decades of denial, the US government uses the NIH to reveal the obvious truth

It appears the chemtrail dam is about to break, and when it does people will be very POed.

Ciao!

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=87942

3 people like this

Interesting Indeed....

(c) Anthony Rudderham on Facebook

1 person likes this

All these threads connect up:

1) Chemtrail threads

2) Vaccine threads

3) Ba-Al thread

While Rex is going pretty mad making the points, he mentioned pretty important simplified statement:

Dead baby cells in food (Pepsico-->KFC etc) and in chemtrail--> using BLOOD to keep on gripping us down-->sick manner of control achieved.

Ritualistic use of the sacrificed blood use involved in.

Pretty sick to really take all in....but yeah....it's our "reality"... 

5a771c91925e5_TheMoonandtheBirdandtheChemtrail_27-1-2018_crop_1.jpg.406a84bd91ffc09ca4bf68a764181e26.jpg

3 people like this

Chemtrail Plane Inside

I found this 2014 vid pushed next to one of the vid linked in Shouts thread by DAR (Thank you for the link, DAR! (・ω・)ノ), when I jumped to YT to watch it.

Whole loads of them included in the vid...

BUT at the same time, I am NOT SURE if ALL are really used for chemtrailing against Humanity.

Without the sources to check, I cannot be sure. JFYI.

It's irresponsible for us to just pile up what MAY NOT BE the real info and become oversensitive about the issue. I'd rather know which one is the real deal chemtrail-set up, than seeing everything else that looks like chemtrail plains.....( ̄д ̄)

The embedded vid looks as if being removed from the page, but if you CLICK on the triangle, you will be able to see the thing coming up viewable. I really wonder if this has been done strategically by YT, or someone controlling over YT filters....naming AIs working for them doing this to make it a bit more difficult for us to latch on to watch it??

2 people like this

Have They UPGRADED Chemtrails?

I had noticed the chemtrail pattern had changed since end of 2016.

They seem to be started to spray the stuff in FAR HIGHER ALTITUDE than before.

That made chemtrails look far more dissipated quicker, and from the ground, it got hard to detect chemtrailing themselves.

The result ended up in us LOSING BLUE SKY.

In Oz, we used to have very deep blue coloured sky.

Now it's far lighter, grayish colour of blue.

Not only that, they must found the higher altitude spraying was not enough to cover the sights of two suns and ships fighting to ships shifting positions from continent to continent etc, while they kept on doing the high altitude spraying, they also brought back the lower (what used to be normal for what we see) altitude spraying in critical parts.

So basically got heck a lot more spraying being done against us.

(There were some peeps saying "They had stopped". But as you can see, it's still happening.)

This is what I found yesterday.

I saw 2 planes doing criss crossing to create the chemtrail pattern that we usually see.

Both were showing the signs of trails after them, which seemed far longer than any contrails, but FAR SHORTER AND WERE DISSIPATING BLOODY FAST TO INVISIBLE STATE compared to, say 1 week ago's chemtrails....but still doing that criss crossing action to form the nodule big enough to gather clouds.

I think they created evolved version of low-altitude-use-chemtrail concoction to use above our head.

1) Shorter tails=fools ordinary peeps as if no chemtrailing happening.

2) Quickly dissipating=fools people as if it was not being done.

3) Still using high-high altitude spraying fully anyway. Our sky is graying regardless of lower altitude chemtrail pattern changes.

4 people like this

Heck no they didn't quit.   In fact I think I posted something about them spraying us with Lithium.   If you don't see them during the day, go out at night and check.  I thought they had quit here, then discovered the sky full of them and what seemed much lower one night, in my area.  Does anyone go outside at night and check for them?

2 people like this

A Report: Vanishing Chemtrailer Aircraft With Trails---6th April 2018 in South Oz

It happened just yesterday.

I went ( ・ὢ・ )?HUH?.

It was after dusk so I doubted myself and re-checked again and again.

I was seeing this aircraft with what I thought was releasing chemtrail. During the daytime, they were pretty active on creating grid pattern in the sky with the newly formed version of chemtrails that clears up very quickly, not leaving residual patterns that look like sort of clouds with much shorter length of chemtrail itself. It's made to clear up faster, I do believe.

The weird thing about my final sighting of the chemtrail on the day went like this.

I popped out of a shopping mall and looked up the darker sky, discovered this aircraft with chemtrail trail following after it......looking as if it was going STRAIGHT UP.

It means to me it was aiming at going for far higher altitude. 

Because the thing didn't move much but stationed about the same spot for ages, it makes me to think it really was going up higher, not going along the surface of Earth leveled to my eye sight.

So thinking....wow....weird...first time I saw it going up like that. I was gazing at it by stopping on the spot for about a minute, not moving, but observing the aircraft with the tails.

Then I tried to reach to my camera, looked down, then looked up with the camera, trying to take the image of it.

.....IT VANISHED.

The duration of not watching the craft maybe under 3 seconds for I got my camera in reachable place always.

But for the craft and the trail to be COMPLETELY VANISH on the spot like that........

Even considering the dusk time effect, I honestly couldn't believe my eyes.

Did it just vanished after realising it was being watched?

Did it vanish because it reached far higher altitude than I anticipated then?

Or....was that aircraft BlueBeamed? I don't think so. I just don't see the point in hiding it. What's the point!?

I am baffled over this weird behaviour of the aircraft.

Err...my screenshot is not good and the words got blurry unfortunately as I upload them here. 

But basically I've written how SHORT the chemtrail was, showing where the chemtrail release happened then where it finished releasing it.

And the last 2 shots pointing out the INVISIBLE chemtrail stuff. I wish I'm wrong but I gotta feel that they are now spraying invisible stuff against us as well..........

chemtrail_6-4-2018_1.jpg.3dd7252b9e79391dbda07159c2f50085.jpg

chemtrail_6-4-2018_3.jpg.116ed88df15fae8da4808e08bf05d842.jpg

Here are the pics of the invisible chemtrail releasing aircraft....

5ac8482850572_chemtrail_shortbutgot4outlets_6-4-2018_4.jpg.89ace382675bb0709e88409a6969c12a.jpg

As you can clearly see, it's NOT contrail off the 2 wings. It is showing something getting released from 4 outlets.

5ac84836487f4_chemtrail_shortbutgot4outlets_6-4-2018_5.thumb.jpg.e8f8502cb86109be76d528fe87e4fb1d.jpg

2 people like this

"DOCTORS WARN OF "CHEMTRAIL LUNG""

This is a re-bumped up FB version from (c)Stranger Than Fiction News 2018 page, which philip posted one of YT vid on from RichieFromBoston using the original vid. I'll leave the link to the post on the bottom of this post. I still haven't located Racheal's the ORIGINAL vid (her channel addy: https://www.youtube.com/user/reenstra ) yet, though.

(c)Stranger Than Fiction News 2018

And here's an important reference point...via the Independent....

More than 95% of Earth’s population breathing dangerously polluted air, finds study

Annual deaths from poor air have increased by 20 per cent since 1990

Harry Cockburn

https://www.independent.co.uk/environment/air-pollution-quality-cities-health-effects-institute-environment-poverty-who-a8308856.html

This was what phil posted on the Shouts thread:

1 person likes this

Unity, this is a recent video by Rachel and in it she says she gave it to Richie because he would get more views with it.  As a plug, she has an animal TV show on US ABC and is a comedian (separate to the TV show) - but serious about many of the things we are here at chani. 

2 people like this

A couple links - info

Supertanker
The Supertanker offers many dramatic efficiency improvements related to drop capability, mission diversity and response time. And, when it comes to costs, the Evergreen Supertanker will put out fires in less time, require fewer aircraft, flight missions and hours flown.

Increased Tank Space
Compared to the existing aerial firefighting fleet, the Evergreen Supertanker offers at least eight times more drop capability over other commonly used large airtankers. This large gallonage increase gives the Supertanker an opportunity to save a substantial amount of time and money fighting fire.

snip

Markets

• Firefighting
• Oil Spill Containment
• Weather Modification
• Biochemical Decontamination

snip

https://www.evergreenaviation.com/supertanker/

"CHEMTRAILS:  THE EXOTIC WEAPON
Tag Archives: Evergreen Air
November 20, 2012
Fleet of Evergreen Air B-747 Tankers Capable of Large-Scale Aerosol Geoengineering 3
Chemtrail • Tags: aerosols, CIA, Evergreen Air

Evergreen Aviation Contracts with US Air Force and Several Government Agencies
The Evergreen Air undated image below shows 21 Boeing 747 jumbo jets out of a total of 40 aircraft presumably waiting for maintenance or possible modification for deployment of geoengineering aerosols.  Northwest Airlines merged with Delta in Jan, 2010 causing the paint job – and maybe more – on those eleven NWA 747’s to be rendered obsolete."

snip

"Published Jan, 2011 by Joan Biakov – originally titled “Danger in the Sky: Complete Report with Timeline.”

Evergreen Air is a CIA front company for chemtrail operations within the US, based out of Marana Air Park near Tucson Arizona and McMinville Oregon, near Portland."

snip

https://chemtrailsplanet.net/tag/evergreen-air/   <<Do take the time to check this site out! Interesting stories on sidebar.

1 person likes this