breezy

CHEMICALS IN OUR ATMOSPHERE [CHEMTRAILS]

163 posts in this topic

Nottoobitter says:

They fly out of mcminville OR. Our sky lines have been WAY DOWN for weeks.
They happen to run or own an aviation museum in Mcville that has the Spruce Goose in it. That may be worth looking into. What are they going to do with the museum and Hughes’s plane?

H-4_Hercules_2.jpg

Wiki link

800px-Hughes_H-4_Evergreen_Museum.jpg

Wiki link

I guess if the Gosse was recommissioned it would prove an excellent cloud seeder.

Bump for LOTS of chemtrail activity in north america I feel. They sprayed right before the ice storm we had 2 days ago and at a really lower altitude than usual. I think(maybe?) they are releasing bacteria/diseases. Rabej mentions about chemtrails on the ISON thread. Also seeing a few thread on Gloop about it.  Seen a topic that was talking about chemtrails being a bacteria soup, or something close to that. Ah got it! http://the-tap.blogspot.ca/2013/12/chemtrail-soup-as-bad-as-we-feared.html

Find this also,

I know lots of members in the chani community are up to date on chemtrails, but a refresher is always good. Like ICSA told me too once, we also share for the guests.

I love refreshers, :lol:

Tetra

5 people like this

I have seen a lot of this activity in the US as well. It is appalling that these monsters could do this to our amazing planet! There will be large amounts of karmic repercussions to these short sighted actions against our beautiful biosphere...

I just hope it ends soon..

WHO CONTROLS CHEMTRAILS.........JESUITS AND KNIGHTS OF MALTA

The OLGACOM PROJECT......

Posted by Karen Hudes on Twitter....

mobile.twitter.com?KarenHudes

2 people like this

Something was dropped from plane and exploded over populated city. What was it?
January 18. 2014

IS THIS A CHEM-BOMB BEING DROPPED NEAR SAN DIEGO? ???

crrrow777

Published on Jan 17, 2014

This is a bridge too far! Targeted bombing with chemicals on a populated U.S. city. Please pass this to as many people as you can. Enough is enough!

http://chemtrailsgalore.blogspot.com/2014/01/something-was-dropped-from-plane-and.html

tx Reddwolf

For myself, I would have liked to have seen a reference point, for size of the object, and in relation to the houses. Hard to tell how big the thing really is, or how big an area it sprayed over.  Might be wise to keep an eye on SanDiego .

3 people like this

I saw this too - part of me wonders if there was some condensation building up....creating the *liquid that shot out.....and it was just a weather balloon.....

Weird either way..... was there a size comparison? I wonder how big it actually was?

1 person likes this

It does look like a weather balloon bursting to me. 

1 person likes this

Cross posting this video here, as this is what this thread is all about. Geo-engineer the weather, then throw in gmo seeds, grains, crops, that have proven to have made lab rats sterile w/in 3 generations.  Yes, our civilization's collapse is a very real possibility within years. We cannot live without the dolphins/whales in the sea, we cannot live without the bees.  We are in a fight for survival. 

Climate Engineering Weather Warfare, and the Collapse of Civilization

RobertExter

Published on Jan 30, 2014

http://GeoEngineeringWatch.org

"Planet Earth is under an all out weather warfare assault.
In this video, Dane Wigington gives another presentation in Northern California on the harmful effects of Geoengineering, declaring that there is virtually NO NATURAL WEATHER due to the massive global climate engineering. The very essentials needed to sustain life on earth are being recklessly destroyed by these programs. This is not a topic that will begin to affect us in several years, but is now already causing massive animal and plant die off around the world, as well as human illness.

The debate over whether geoengineering programs are going on is now a moot point. We have more than enough data to confirm it. We have actual footage showing tankers spraying. The materials showing up on the ground are exactly the same materials mentioned in the numerous geoengineering patents and documents. Visit our website for a list of these government patents and documents.

Our skies today are simply not normal. Upon examination this cannot be denied. They are filled with nanoparticulates of heavy metals. But the skies have been filled with grid patterns for so long now that we are used to them and do not see them anymore. Sadly, the fact is that people do not look up.

To be clear, what we are seeing is not cloud seeding to increase rainfall. These particulates are designed to block the sun and move the jet stream. Dane explains how this is causing the drought and deluge being experienced around the globe.

Our atmosphere is nothing but a massive physics lab to geoengineering scientists who have no concern whatsoever about the consequences to humanity or any living thing, including themselves. The experiments are literally tearing the planet apart and destroying life on earth.

Dane reports, among other things, on:
• Geoengineering related climate disruptions, extreme drought and deluge
• Ozone depletion
• Methane release
• Drastic reduction in arctic sea ice
• Global oxygen content reductions
• Oceans on the brink of collapse
• Massive fish die offs
• 200 species becoming extinct every single day
• A drastic rise in Autism, Alzheimer's, and Dementia
• Crisis level forest reductions
• The sterilization of soils making it impossible for plants to grow without Monsanto's aluminum resistant seeds

Dane Wigington presents hard data which reveals what these catastrophic programs have done to our planet to date and what they will do if they are allowed to continue. Please take the time to watch this video, follow up with some investigation of your own on our site -- http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org, and share this information far and wide."

Thank you,
GeoengineeringWatch Staff

Trailer video: Geoengineeringwatch Obama Update, Denial and Deception

4 people like this

An older article from Rense.com

Chemtrails Hurt Heart, Lungs, and Plants

By Tim Twietmeyer

January 13, 2006

"Chemtrails which are known to contain heavy metals such as barium oxide and aluminum oxide, are known to be a bigger problem than once thought. Others have researched chemtrails at great length, but may not have known about the negative effects on ecology, the environment and human beings which have recently been discovered. This essay is meant to create awareness, not panic.

Have you ever been standing at a gas station pump, waiting for your vehicle to fill up out in the country in what you thought was clean, fresh air? Did you also notice the top surface of the pump housing may have been covered with rough grey dust? Much of that material can be from chemtrail fallout from aluminum and barium oxide. What goes up, must come down. And all of us are breathing it. Sickness almost always visits communities within a 1-3 days after the spraying has taken place. Headaches, coughs that won't go away, sore throats and head and upper chest congestion are not uncommon. Your body does not want this metal embedding itself in your respiratory tract. It becomes an irritant.

Recent research shows that aluminum oxide which is a heavy metal, can do far more damage to human beings than once thought. The metal can also affect plants, and is far more insidious than once thought."

Subjects covered:

EFFECTS OF ALUMINUM OXIDE ON HEART AND LUNGS

EFFECTS OF ALUMINUM ON ECOLOGY

EFFECTS ON PLANT GROWTH

snip

http://rense.com/general69/chemd.htm   We may be aware of all this, but I wanted it here in any case.  

2 people like this

This post is to give you a specific link to a site that is very interesting. Anyone who is interested in detoxing from Chemtrails should give it a look.  It was written exactly 3 years ago, but the info contained is still worth the read.  Yes, I know Evergreen Air supposedly went out of business, or did they? They had 100 bases they operate from, so I can't believe they just quit, and since it is obvious the Chemtrails continue, then perhaps the name changed or someone else took over from Evergreen Air.  Our entity described drinking crystal water, and this site does too, but by using Himalayan salt, which is the purest salt you can get. I wonder if at some point the source for Himalayan salt was underwater and may also contain Dolphin vibe residue, which was why our entity said to use sea salt? You will also find, what I feel, is the intent to change our planet, terraforming iow, which was talked about in Bezerk. Anyway I digress, and I am not suggesting that anyone do anything specific, I'm just mentioning what I found interesting.  Everyone will have to make their individual assessment of the information given, so here is the site title and link.

THE CHEMTRAIL PUZZLE COMES TOGETHER THANKS TO DRUNK GUY AT BAR: CIA COMPANY Evergreen International Aviation Connection In Planned Planetary Genocide

http://indianinthemachine.wordpress.com/2011/02/05/the-chemtrail-puzzle-comes-together-thanks-to-drunk-guy-at-bar-cia-company-evergreen-international-aviation-connection-in-planned-planetary-genocide/

Upon a little research I have found the Himalayan Mts. were indeed under water!!
http://library.thinkquest.org/10131/geology_visual.html

some info about Evergreen Air

Evergreen Air and a Secret Chemtrail Facility
http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/environment/humans/chemtrails/news.php?q=1281097824

Evergreen Facility Caught on Film: Chemtrail Planes!

This video moves pretty fast,if you want to read what's written on the screen you will have to pause it continually. From MARCH OF 2012  Roxy Lopez

Evergreen Air Shuts Down Suddenly: CIA Chemtrail Contractor Goes Under

November 18, 2013

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2013/11/18/evergreen-air-shuts-down-suddenly-cia-chemtrail-contractor-goes-under/

Evergreen Air was previously known as Air America, so it's entirely possible they just changed names again, because of the bad publicity

Here's another interesting article I stumbled upon

Corporate Meteorologists Desperately Trying To Hide Truth About Chemtrails and Fake Snow         

http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2014/02/08/corporate-meteorologists-desperately-trying-to-hide-truth-about-chemtrails-and-fake-snow/

and another site  or two for added info

http://thetruthdenied.com/

http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2013/11/05/nasa-documents-reveal-climate-change-caused-by-covert-weather-weapons/

enjoy and Tx Reddwolf for the first link that started this post

3 people like this

Upon a little research I have found the Himalayan Mts. were indeed under water!!

http://library.thinkquest.org/10131/geology_visual.html

Evergreen Air was previously known as Air America, so it's entirely possible they just changed names again, because of the bad publicity

I believe that many of the rocks in Tibet have seashells and fish fossils in them, and it is now proven, that India pushed into Asia, and the 2 plates crashing together created the mountain ranges there...

Also "Air America" was CIA, a classic movie is the one by the same name starring Mel Gibson and set in the Vietnam war period - all about drug running (who was in charge of the CIA then?? )

5 people like this

What Chemtrails Are Doing To Your Brain - Neurosurgeon Dr. Russell Blaylock

Russell Blaylock M.D

Published on Apr 7, 2013

Linderman Unleashed Radio Show March 28th 2013 Broadcast. Curt Linderman speaks with Dr. Blaylock about the devastating health effects of the chemtrails and geoengineering programs which have been implemented in secret without public consent.

Chemtrails, Nanoaluminum and Neurodegenerative and Neurodevelopmental Effects
By Russell L. Blaylock, M.D.

The Internet is littered with stories of "chemtrails" and geoengineering to combat "global warming" and until recently I took these stories with a grain of salt. One of the main reasons for my skepticism was that I rarely saw what they were describing in the skies. But over the past several years I have notice a great number of these trails and I have to admit they are not like the contrails I grew up seeing in the skies. They are extensive, quite broad, are laid in a definite pattern and slowly evolve into artificial clouds. Of particular concern is that there are now so many ­dozens every day are littering the skies.

My major concern is that there is evidence that they are spraying tons of nanosized aluminum compounds. It has been demonstrated in the scientific and medical literature that nanosized particles are infinitely more reactive and induce intense inflammation in a number of tissues. Of special concern is the effect of these nanoparticles on the brain and spinal cord, as a growing list of neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer's dementia, Parkinson's disease and Lou Gehrig's disease (ALS) are strongly related to exposure to environmental aluminum.
Nanoparticles of aluminum are not only infinitely more inflammatory, they also easily penetrate the brain by a number of routes, including the blood and olfactory nerves (the smell nerves in the nose). Studies have shown that these particles pass along the olfactory neural tracts, which connect directly to the area of the brain that is not only most effected by Alzheimer's disease, but also the earliest affected in the course of the disease. It also has the highest level of brain aluminum in Alzheimer's cases.

The intranasal route of exposure makes spraying of massive amounts of nanoaluminum into the skies especially hazardous, as it will be inhaled by people of all ages, including babies and small children for many hours. We know that older people have the greatest reaction to this airborne aluminum. Because of the nanosizing of the aluminum particles being used, home filtering system will not remove the aluminum, thus prolonging exposure, even indoors.
In addition to inhaling nanoaluminum, such spraying will saturate the ground, water and vegetation with high levels of aluminum. Normally, aluminum is poorly absorbed from the GI tract, but nanoaluminum is absorbed in much higher amounts. This absorbed aluminum has been shown to be distributed to a number of organs and tissues including the brain and spinal cord. Inhaling this environmentally suspended nanoaluminum will also produce tremendous inflammatory reaction within the lungs, which will pose a significant hazard to children and adults with asthma and pulmonary diseases.

I pray that the pilots who are spraying this dangerous substance fully understand that they are destroying the life and health of their families as well. This is also true of our political officials. Once the soil, plants and water sources are heavily contaminated there will be no way to reverse the damage that has been done.
Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately. Otherwise we will see an explosive increase in neurodegenerative diseases occurring in adults and the elderly in unprecedented rates as well as neurodevelopmental disorders in our children. We are already seeing a dramatic increase in these neurological disorders and it is occurring in younger people than ever before.
1 person likes this

It does look like a weather balloon bursting to me.

In my professional opinion, that's exactly what that was. These are launched repeatedly throughout the day and night. Attached to them is something called a radiosond. It measures barometric pressure and temperatures at various height levels. The balloon is partially filled with helium and as it rises it's sending data back to an upper air station , it expands until it reaches a bursting point. The balloon and sond then come falling back to the earth.

4 people like this

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=304286

Italian Senator Demands Disclosure of Chemtrails/Geoengieering

Translated publication from Italy

Rome, 27 March. To abolish the state secret on chemtrails. This is being requested by Senator Domenico Scilipoti who had already carried out an interrogation on the matter in the last legislature. Thus after the declassification of the testament of the confessed (Mr) Schiavone (note 1) that made it possible to identify the traffickers in waste in the land of fires, and the request to declassify the documents regarding the death of Hilary Alpi (Italian Journalist killed in Somalia in 1994, in connection with discovery of toxic waste), now the Senator of the party “Forza Italia” has turned to demand the abolition of the State Secrecy on chemtrails, hoping thereby to expose international intrigue carried out at the expense of the citizen. In 2002 – he write – “Italy, through Vittorio Prodi, and the USA signed a bilateral agreement on climate research.

In 2003 former Minister Martino authorised the USAF to fly over Italian airspace”. From that moment on, according to the “Forza Italia” Senator, our country would have been exposed to a high health risk to its citizens. The chemical trails left by aeroplanes in flight would have dispersed heavy metals in the air, provoking pollution in the rain causing damage to agriculture. Scilipoti has now requested the President of the Council (The Italian Prime Minister) to abolish the State Secret.

Note 1. In Italy there is a newly coined term “pentito” which refers to key persons in organised crime who turn state evidence and whose evidence becomes crucial in establishing a case and uncovering cover ups and intrigues. There is no proper word to translate it into English, but the literal translation is “confessed person”. The new culture of “pentiti”/informers in Italy in the last years has started to break the back of the mafia and expose not only mafia gangsters who were protected by long years of mafia secrecy within the mafia organisations (omerta’ – silence, on pain of death), but also their political allies.

Note 2. link to article on the campaign in Italy to declassify state secrets and classified documents (desecretazione) in relation to the journalist Ilaria Alpi and toxic waste. Title of the article is “President Boldrini, secrecy is no longer admissible.”

http://www.agenparl.it/articoli/news/politica/20140327-scie-chimiche-scilipoti-chiede-l-abolizione-del-segreto-di-stato

http://toxicleaks.org/blog/category/desecretazione/

http://aircrap.org/italian-senator-demands-disclosure-chemtrailsgeoengieering/338930/

3 people like this

Not sure why it posted upside down

1 person likes this

Not sure why it posted upside down

Are you using an iPad? Does it to me on the iPad all the time just rotate the image 180

2 people like this

Yes it's an iPad I e rotated it before and somehow it still ended up upside down

1 person likes this

Chemtrails, Here is your PROOF 100% Real "MUST WATCH"

Alex Alexander

Published on Mar 23, 2014

Rosalind Peterson Confirms Chemtrails/Geoengineering/SRM
Are Very real.

If you are still in doubt that them lines in the sky are contrails or that the milky haze which lingers all day is NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, then you are very mistaken

This is PROOF 100% Real.

Please watch and share.

tx landdownunder

4 people like this

Secret Chemtrail Pilot Speaks, on Dec 8, 2014

The HAARP Report

Published on Dec 14, 2014

This is a message I received, from a credible source. This message is (allegedly) from a USAF pilot, who flies Aerosol Tankers, as part of the secret Indigo Skyfold (geoengineered aerosol "chemtrail") program.
Please save this text, and forward the video! (The text was too long for Youtube to put in the description, so I will put the entire message in the comments section.)

I've known the source for six months, and I have POST confirmation of most of the things he's told me, IN ADVANCE.
Also, IF THIS WAS DISINFO, the last message from the pilot would be "after Jan 20, they are shutting down the program".
INSTEAD, he says the opposite: "a very new "extremely toxic" chemtrail mix, is going to be sprayed. Using new technology, that makes these special chemtrails, completely invisible."
That is not how disinfo works. The last communication was the opportunity to calm the herd, instead, it is a call to action.
If you have a geiger counter, with an alpha/beta probe, please test the aerosol fallout, now, and after January 20, 2015. The best way to test the aerosols, is to wipe your car hood, and windshield, with a clean paper towel, after a dry period of heavy spraying. Then, test the towel for alpha and beta radiation. This is especially important in California, which has no natural radon sources upwind.

P.S. if anyone can do a better job of narration, please upload your own video! Don't let this disappear from the internet!
The first comment has the complete pilot text, so please copy it, and spread the word.
Thanks!

Tx Landdownunder for finding this. Listen to this video, pretty interesting. Some points I hadn't thought about. 

1 person likes this

Geoengineering, A Clear And Present Danger
This is from Dec. 6, 2014
From Dane Wigington

1 person likes this

Lithium Being Used In Airborne Spraying Over Oregon

October 6, 2015

Ann Fillmore, PhD

lithium-Oregon-1b.jpg

"In January 2015, I began receiving reports by email, telephone and over Facebook of very specific symptoms from very specific locations under very specific spraying activity throughout Oregon. From my experience as a counselor, having had to do an internship for drug rehabilitation many long years ago, I instantly recognized that the symptoms were being caused, almost certainly, by lithium intake. How could so many people be suddenly dosed up on lithium? And then it hit here in Reedsport, a tiny town on the central coast of Oregon. I had no more doubt. I posted my findings on the various FB pages.

In direct response to these posts, the first letter from the whistle blower arrived on January 30, 2015. I at first thought it was another letter of complaint from someone who thought I had the solution to the horrors of Geoengineering. Instead, the letter is the real thing.

For six months, I respected the danger this person, who uses the pseudonym Locke, was putting himself in and I was very discreet about who saw the letter. And I was very discreet in putting messages on the FB sites to confirm to Locke that I was working on his message. I used the letter as a teaching tool and it was very effective. Either readers were completely convinced of what is happening in Oregon or they went into horrified denial. The Geoengineering activists to whom I sent the letter almost always dismissed it, ignored it or immediately responded that they couldn’t do anything about it. This was very disappointing until I realized that the atrocity of Geoengineering, and these experiments, is on such a vast scale that each of us is struggling to fight in our own corner with very little mutual support.

That being said, I finally sent the letter to Elana Freeland (author of Chemtrails, HAARP and the Full Spectrum Dominance of Planet Earth). She pointed out that despite Locke’s fears for his family, he is desperate to get the information out to the media, social media and beyond. So shall it be.

A second letter has surfaced, which I will quote from. It was received by HH in Medford around the first of March. Locke expresses his disappointment that the activists he had contacted never responded. Having had essentially the same non-response, I understand his frustration. So, after much research to back up Locke’s disclosures, here is the pertinent information from the whistle blower. His private information will remain private.

We can deduce from his excellent use of English and from his job description, that he is well educated in a science field, probably a DSc or PhD, he is most likely in his late 30’s or early 40’s, and is equally at home outdoors as in a lab. His use of the name Locke indicates he knows American history. The original John Locke created the concept of the social contract and whole portions of his writings were copied into the US Constitution. Our Locke lives in central Oregon but travels the state extensively. He enjoyed his work up until it was subsumed for what he is describing."

snip

http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/2015/10/06/lithium-being-used-in-airborne-spraying-over-oregon/

Tx Reddwolf

4 people like this

Government Implements Illegal “Gag Order” On National Weather Service And NOAA Employees

The power structure is beginning to panic as the public wakes up to the criminal climate engineering insanity. The growing police state is completely out of control and becoming unimaginably blatant with their actions. In recent weeks Washington has placed "gag orders" on the following agency employees, "The National Weather Service", the "National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration", and the "US Department of Commerce". This is a massive red flag that should trigger alarm bells everywhere.

Bill Hopkins, the executive president for the National Weather Service employees organization (NWSEO) said this:

“As a taxpayer, I find it highly disturbing that a government agency continues to push gag orders to hide how they operate. This is the work of the American government, owned by the American public, and should be open to the American public.”

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/government-implements-illegal-gag-order-on-national-weather-service-and-noaa/?inf_contact_key=14f50df7e3f050541e3aa7349daaa66a77671560eb259bc18ff7d3da3d27fa8b

6 people like this

U.S. Senate Reports that Chemtrails are Real and Are Killing Us! Who’s a “Conspiracy Theorist” Now?

You are viewed as one pathetic “Conspiracy Theorist” if you think the U.S. Government is and has been involved in spraying harmful chemicals into the atmosphere.

Chemtrails is what you call them…a term that is often followed by eye-rolls and quiet chuckles.

Well, now you have an OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT to prove your assertions to the naysayers.

http://right.is/watercooler/2015/10/u-s-senate-reports-that-chemtrails-are-real-and-are-killing-us-whos-a-conspiracy-theorist-now-2659.html

5 people like this

Weapon to fight global warming: clouds.

November 18, 2015  <<< note that date!  timelines collide?  isn't this how geo-engineering started back in the 40's?

"US scientists are working on what could one day become a controversial weapon to fight global warming: clouds.

MISTING ocean clouds with saltwater, the theory goes, could make them reflect more sunlight away from the earth.

"If you can reflect away some of that radiation and not allow it to be absorbed, you will cool the planet," says University of Washington atmospheric scientist Tom Ackerman.

The phenomenon has been observed over cargo ships, as microscopic particles in smokestack effluent collect water droplets, leaving trails of "brightened" clouds in their wake.

Ackerman's team believes the effect could be recreated using tiny saalt particles to reduce solar radiation absorbed by the ocean.

Initial computer models have shown promise.

But Ackerman says no funder is willing to back field tests and environmental activists have threatened to disrupt them.

Other researchers in the US, United Kingdom and Germany working on high-tech climate hacks from dimming the sun's rays with stratospheric aerosols to growing phytoplankton to suck carbon dioxide from the seas have hit similar roadblocks.

snip

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-news/weapon-to-fight-global-warming-clouds/story-fn3dxix6-1227613834862

What they never mention is all the volcanoes erupting, and how just one of them spewing ash into the air can undo all the carbon saving humans on earth do for the five previous years combined!

3 people like this