T

THE ANNOUNCEMENT

2,122 posts in this topic

Valéry Giscard d'Estaing, President of the European Convention, places his Chinese porcelain tortoise on the Presidency table. For the President, this mascot with a dragon's head, a symbol of longevity, represents a prudent strategy which achieves its aim. Like the Convention, the dragon tortoise advances slowly so that, when the moment comes, it can catch the final text in its claws.

publishable.jpg

Source and copyright

Source: Plenary session of the European Convention, 11-12 july 2002. Brussels: European Convention, 11-12.07.2002. Colour.

Copyright: (c) European Communitie

http://www.cvce.eu/en/obj/valery_giscard_d_estaing-en-d8da7ac3-f005-405c-8824-b364fb366f93.html

----------------

8:17

-----------------------

8b02e9f7be74df3f61bb0c080cf24f68.jpg

Moon-Dragon.jpg

13 people like this

The slow moving dragon... complete with battle armour... playing the long game... with (7) sided scales on it's shell.

The look on Valéry's face? is he working out the symbolism? or does he know full well what it represents and is playing out the various scenarios into the near future?

Love your stuff T, so many layers.

11 people like this

On 16.5.2017 at 2:33 AM, JammerAAP said:

The slow moving dragon... complete with battle armour... playing the long game... with (7) sided scales on it's shell.

The look on Valéry's face? is he working out the symbolism? or does he know full well what it represents and is playing out the various scenarios into the near future?

Love your stuff T, so many layers.

i have the pictures where he is feeding the turtle a leaf of lettuce.

the ritual he is preforming is an unmasking of the truth, for those whom speak this language to comprehend

the time was /is/intent to be, at the unveiling of the (most unclean) european constitution which after much rejection was ratified under the heading of the Lisbon treaty,

at which point the few unelected gained self proclaimed legal standing to destroy the european lands and peoples

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Lisbon

indeed, why turtle with dragon feet? (or lion with dragon feet in other representations)

your knowledge base serves you well, not all can differenciate between the layers,

yes ALL info in this thread has roots over many boundries spanning across regional, national, international, cosmic, dimensional and uses many forms of language(signal coding)

i cannot be held responsible for having to teach these languages, that is up to the individual in learning of their own accord

thank you JammerAAP (is that an Ouroboros avatar?)

14 people like this

9 hours ago, T said:

at which point the few unelected gained self proclaimed legal standing to destroy the european lands and peoples

I wasn't paying attention when the EU was put in place, but for the last several years, have really questioned it's intent, reason and the justification for it. A few hours before you posted your comment, I posted the following on the "What next for Greece and Europe" thread.  It had come to me recently that there was a truly nefarious reason for the EU's creation, and the destruction of Europe was the intent all along.  The article, and now what you said, appear to be verifying what I had concluded, and to me, finally, it all makes sense.  The following read was a real eye opener, and not the least bit encouraging for the European peoples, or for any of us. IF I am on the wrong track, or misunderstanding something, let me know. 

Germany Will Become An Islamic State, Says Merkel – ‘They’ll Have To Come To Terms With It’

http://occupydeplorables.com/germany-will-become-an-islamic-state-says-merkel-theyll-have-to-come-to-terms-with-it/

10 people like this

On 17/05/2017 at 7:02 PM, T said:

i have the pictures where he is feeding the turtle a leaf of lettuce.

the ritual he is preforming is an unmasking of the truth, for those whom speak this language to comprehend

the time was /is/intent to be, at the unveiling of the (most unclean) european constitution which after much rejection was ratified under the heading of the Lisbon treaty,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Lisbon

indeed, why turtle with dragon feet? (or lion with dragon feet in other representations)

your knowledge base serves you well, not all can differenciate between the layers,

yes ALL info in this thread has roots over many boundries spanning across regional, national, international, cosmic, dimensional and uses many forms of language(signal coding)

i cannot be held responsible for having to teach these languages, that is up to the individual in learning of their own accord

thank you JammerAAP (is that an Ouroboros avatar?)

Hi Mate, although an interesting thought on it, it's much more commercial! LOL. I really enjoyed the movie Arrival, and did some research into the fella that created the Heptapod language, and his process is fascinating. The symbol is what the Heptapods used for 'Human'. (at least I think I am...)

YT on it -

7 people like this

NASA-Funded Scientists Discover Tenth Planet 07.29.05

https://www.nasa.gov/vision/universe/solarsystem/newplanet-072905.html

The Dwarf Planet Formerly Known as Xena Has Officially Been Named Eris, IAU Announces 09/14/2006

http://www.caltech.edu/news/dwarf-planet-formerly-known-xena-has-officially-been-named-eris-iau-announces-1187

"The International Astronomical Union (IAU) today announced that the dwarf planet known as Xena since its 2005 discovery has been named Eris, after the Greek goddess of discord.

Eris's moon will be known as Dysnomia, the demon goddess of lawlessness and the daughter of Eris.

The names are those suggested by the discoverers of the dwarf planet—Mike Brown, a professor of planetary astronomy at the California Institute of Technology, Chad Trujillo of the Gemini Observatory, and David Rabinowitz of Yale University, and by the discoverers of the moon—Brown and the engineering team of Keck Observatory where the observations were made.

"Eris is the Greek goddess of discord and strife," explains Brown. "She stirs up jealousy and envy to cause fighting and anger among men. At the wedding of Peleus and Thetis, all the gods were invited with the exception of Eris, and, enraged at her exclusion, she spitefully caused a quarrel among the goddesses that led to the Trojan War."

11 people like this

russia shoots down us global hawk

us doomsday plane damaged by tornado

pence at norad

nuclear lab shutdown endangers us arsenal

british government hacked, no access to emails

collapse and reversal of earths magnetosphere21061713:14utc CERNsurfing

USAF coms intrcpts

4XINSJ3NNW2H4FOJLTR6LZIX2OUMPB

C2CI4LBED6SGCRGSTGMILVTC47KQG5O6LFP

15 people like this

Question - do you know anything on the current state of the "Cosmospheres"?

Or are they now replaced by something better?

4 people like this

4 Unidentified Objects Take Out Satellite/On Radar!

space war?

9 people like this

"GIANT" Alien Ships Around Saturn Admits Scientist! 7/15/17

Ringmakers of Saturn has been discussed on this thread prior to this, so the info is not new.  I found some of the images in this video, interesting. Also that the subject has come up again.  First 7 min of video on Saturn.

4 people like this

On 7/20/2017 at 11:11 PM, Foopengerkle said:

looks like a god-forsaken place.  interesting, but what is it?

T.JPG

Interesting question for which I don't have a conclusive answer either, Foopie...

But, upon closer inspection,

tracks.jpeg.b438822720f03bd7b9cb29289de3c0e6.jpeg

it looks like a facility to train (army?) truck drivers. Look at the 5 vehicles at the low right of the pic. Follow the circles and the zigzag lines and especially have a look at the right angles as well as the straight/curved transitions and you will discover that the concrete is darker there, at exactly the places where, let's say, a 8x8 truck would leave some rubber due to the tight turns, especially if the turn is so tight that you can only make it with some back and forth manoeuvre, because, if you cross the white lines too often you'll continue your military career with infantry.

Look at the lines left and right of the zigzag, 3 groups of 4 fields, one of 4 white and 2 yellow fields. Pick up a truck from the low right and place it inside one of the fields. Fits perfectly into the parking lot, isn't it?

A closer look at the luminous eights reveals double light spots which look like , well, front lights. Ever taken a picture of a free way at dusk or night?

Now, if you think that an army instructor can't make you practice EXACT circles or eights at any time of the day, on any ground from sand to concrete, with or without a gas mask on your sorry head, for hours and hours, well, then you haven't been in an army......

So the question that remains is: Is this just a training facility or is there more to it?

@T, please enlighten us!

6 people like this

You know - he's right....long long time ago, my father was the CO of the police department's Emergency Vehicle Operator Course (EVOC) training program....I used to go when I was a kid....fun stuff....ANYWAY.....yes....looks like training facility - the driving patterns in the concrete - and the figure 8s...there were cones instead of colored road....but the patterns are similar

4 people like this