STRAIGHT FROM MY BROTHERS, OUR BROTHERS

UNDERSTAND COMPREHEND

LISTEN TO THE ANNOUNCEMENT MORE THAN ONCE

THIS IS IT

IT IS TIME

NOW

4 people like this

T,

How do we know what is real, what is disinfo and what is just a money grab? Everything seems to conflict. 

They don't channel.  So does that mean the chani entity is draconian, disinfo or plain BS?

I have no idea what the f to believe; how to separate the wheat from the chaff.  I am just trying to take as much in as I can so that I can hopefully recognize the truth when/if something does happen.  Any suggestions welcome.

west

1 person likes this

T,

How do we know what is real, what is disinfo and what is just a money grab? Everything seems to conflict. 

They don't channel.  So does that mean the chani entity is draconian, disinfo or plain BS?

I have no idea what the f to believe; how to separate the wheat from the chaff.  I am just trying to take as much in as I can so that I can hopefully recognize the truth when/if something does happen.  Any suggestions welcome.

west

Channelled info comes often in a very ordered way progressing to a sensed conclusion, often mistaken for a dream when it is literally a small video presentation as such....

A human dream is your own "Spirit " working through past and future experiences without the limits of the time line, once you come to recognise your real self you can follow your "Instincts" or more accurately your own immortal spark...

If you are unsure all you have to do is ASK yourself for guidance or understanding. Not anyone else or any THING  else just yourself. Most humans don't realise that all they have to do is ASK . Your collective existence is vast stretching over many time lines and experiences. Use it and follow your gut as they say... stay alive help those around you to do the same in any way that you can as any real human would.

Hope this helps in some way... and don't give in to fear it has no substance or ability to help any of us.

6 people like this

Westo...the entity was not channeled through a person/human being....it was through technology..through a computer..

CHANI  stands for....Channelled Holographic Access Network Interface.)  the entity came to us through a Cern like facility. I find that for me...it struck a chord..and is true and real...each of us, however, must make decisions for ourselves...ask yourself, do YOU feel it's real?...or is it bs....???you will know the answer...and you will know that which you are supposed to know...when you are supposed to know<<<what I've been told

3 people like this

from Breezy 1 hour before my post from here

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,2042.msg32113/topicseen.html#new

Re: Sink holes - What are they?

« Reply #32 on: Today at 05:17:53 PM »

I keep thinking about everything being removed from the earth...oil, gems, gas, water...etc., etc., and how this must be leaving huge voids...now if the plates move around..and the core of earth becomes liquified...well...is it possible that these things are creating areas that fall in?  OR is it some beam from space?  some of these holes are perfectly round circles...or is it all the emp weapons/lasers disturbing things...??? who knows...but it seems they are continuing to appear at a frightening pace...including those in Brooklyn just a couple nights ago..or the 693 that showed up around one area of China...

listen to the vid again, you have been told what is been removed/disabled/destroyed from the Earths crust

i'm simply blown away

Breezy you are more in tune than you care to admit to yourself

you are so ahead of me, i cant even explain what you have made me feel on top of the joy i already feel right now

ps

loud sounds around the planet? ;)

3 people like this

Oh T...when  you asked me....I was drawing a blank...(other things on my mind at the time, and I know you can believe that, right??)I must give credit where due...sinkholes have been on the mind lately because of the ones that showed up in Brooklyn this week...We, Redd, Icanseeatoms, and myself had been discussing them...so perhaps I am not so advanced as we think, I had even spoken to Acolyte about sinkholes this week...I was just putting down what I was thinking, and Neo's post on the sinkhole thread is what pre empted me to make my post when I did..I saw it on the page ...it is strange that I did it an hour before your post, but there were reasons for the thoughts...other than my own....breezy

1 person likes this

Thanks T.  I have listened to the message twice now but on both occasions I feel nothing - not belief or disbelief, not positive or negative, the only word I can come up with is detachment.  We will just have to wait and see. 

Thanks T.  I have listened to the message twice now but on both occasions I feel nothing - not belief or disbelief, not positive or negative, the only word I can come up with is detachment.  We will just have to wait and see.

fair enough Jessica, and thank you for being honest

i just wish all could feel the joy i feel, understanding what is being said does not need belief but comorehension of what has already been happening.

The vid is not announcing the beggining of actions but rather the final strech, like the bell ringing on the final strech of a marathon.

Every sentence that is being stated has multiple layers of info, layers that one cannot comprehend unless one is weathered and has underlying knowledge of historical, present and future events. i have tried very hard over the past year here to inform of these events and actions.

One that paid attention will get more out of the announcement than one that just read my rants as part of the daily intake of the info blitz.

Its all there, on the two threads (!!!)._ & PAN-ALL

i will go through the vid word for word in an attempt to try and explain was is meant

happiest day of my life

T

2 people like this

While I'm not sold on the idea that we are helpless against what is in control of earth now,

I have a few things to say.

All of my life I have been able to see two moons.

Last year sometimes there were three.

For the last three months I have only been able to see one moon.

To my knowledge there have been people fighting against what is in control of the world for the last third  century.

To my knowledge they have won.

To my knowledge you have to learn how to take care of yourself.. not depend on others.

3 people like this

(One more..

Yes, To my knowledge there will be aliens landing here.

1 person likes this

While I'm not sold on the idea that we are helpless against what is in control of earth now,

I have a few things to say.

All of my life I have been able to see two moons.

Last year sometimes there were three.

For the last three months I have only been able to see one moon.

To my knowledge there have been people fighting against what is in control of the world for the last third  century.

To my knowledge they have won.

To my knowledge you have to learn how to take care of yourself.. not depend on others.

can one armed with a sword go against a gattling gun? (The Last Samurai comes to mind)

draco is using tech that is beyond common human tech and is functioning on a dimensional plane that is beyond the wide current human perception (obviously not you Arc).

Your 3 points of knowledge are correct, the whole point here is that the masses are aware of what you are evidently aware of. We humans do not need to be ruled over by another race and will not, but we humans need outside help to rid the outside originating enslavers.

The time is high when people like you Arc and so many others here at Chani (and elsewhere) will be called upon to teach and train the rest of humanity that is lost in the dark. To teach the True nature of things and the capabilities of any and all individuals that compose this most beautiful and godlike race that we are.

All the Andromedian alliance (not to be confused with any internet fad, presence or club existing from before ie gfl) wants, is to allow humanity to grow by ITSELF and join its rightful place amongst the stars as EQUALS not subordinates.

As far as the moon is concerned i have been explicitly clear on its origin and function but will be recapping on the vid and supplying more in depth explanations of the layered message.

i know you understand Arc, some of us inherently see and know the Truth, but due to our individualism (which is the key of humanity) interpret it in our own ways. No one is wrong, we are all correct and supplement eachother thus becoming more than the sum of our parts whilst maintaining our individual state and conciousness.

I am very serious about this, I would not be staking my whole being to this if I was not convinced through decades of research, I have never belonged to any club or group (aside from Chani recently) because I belong to the whole human race nad the message is about the commencement of the Golden Era for humanity.

I have nothing to loose and everything to gain.

In a few months ALL shall be revealed.

5 people like this

T.

In my own way I have been trying to get a message across...

I guess most take what I post as ravings of a madman :)

Like the old sayin' goes.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

Take the alternative health board...

Lots of good info there for those that want to keep themselves healthy and help their bodies combat

the GMO junk...

Look at the page views .. Hardly any....

Post a thread of aliens comming to save you and you will have 1000 views in an hour....

Chani is not that big of a place. There is lots and lots of information here for those that want to learn.....

Like I said.. people have got to learn to take care of themselves...

The war may be won.. But there is still more to come here in 3D. Like your vid says......

An event has to happen soon..... An event that humans needed help with to make happen..

Where the help comes from is not alien..

I'll leave it at that....

I teach like I have learned.....

The teacher gives a little bit of info...

The student has to work at it to figure it out.

That way it sticks with the student..

No technology is more powerfull than your brain and what your brain can acess... ;)

1 person likes this

I am not trying to discredit you or your anouncement T...

I'm just stating my point of view...

I hope you understand.

Arc.

1 person likes this

Arc my friend,

of course i understand you are not trying to discredit

i tend to agree with almost all of what you state as in my mind fits perfectly with my perception of things

the little outside my concurance is the spice that allows me to grow and i thank you for that, for it is dialogue that evolves the parties involved

my post above was intended to wxplain just that

for the record,

it is not my video, i did not compose it, i had nothing to do with it

the key to the forces battling with all aspects of draco (including human) is that one does not know the other personaly, but are joined by a common understanding and goal

to quote you:

"An event has to happen soon..... An event that humans needed help with to make happen..

I'll leave it at that...."

dont you see?

we are both saying the same thing in different words

the Andromedian forces (not to be confused with any gfl crap) are not alien but our brothers all the way up to the 9th, our elder brothers but related nevertheless.

alien is the draco occupation that has been revolving and reset 3 times over the past 12000years in near earth history (i know you got that)

halfbreed alien is the genetic creation in draco's image and methodology of unliving fuelled by hierarchical fear

please add, for i wish you to learn as much from me as i from you

T

1 person likes this

Arc my friend,

of course i understand you are not trying to discredit

i tend to agree with almost all of what you state as in my mind fits perfectly with my perception of things

the little outside my concurance is the spice that allows me to grow and i thank you for that, for it is dialogue that evolves the parties involved

my post above was intended to wxplain just that

for the record,

it is not my video, i did not compose it, i had nothing to do with it

the key to the forces battling with all aspects of draco (including human) is that one does not know the other personaly[/size], but are joined by a common understanding and goal

to quote you:

"An event has to happen soon..... An event that humans needed help with to make happen..

I'll leave it at that...."

dont you see?

we are both saying the same thing in different words

the Andromedian forces (not to be confused with any gfl crap) are not alien but our brothers all the way up to the 9th, our elder brothers but related nevertheless.

alien is the draco occupation that has been revolving and reset 3 times over the past 12000years in near earth history (i know you got that)

halfbreed alien is the genetic creation in draco's image and methodology of unliving fuelled by hierarchical fear

please add, for i wish you to learn as much from me as i from you

T

I learned that long ago.

I do have more to say.

When the event happens people will see things as they are supposed to be seen.

Some may go crazy.

Some won't accept it.

Some will just die outright.

And some will be fine.

It is after the event that humans can be taught.

4 people like this

When the event happens people will see things as they are supposed to be seen.

Some may go crazy.

Some won't accept it.

Some will just die outright.

And some will be fine.

It is after the event that humans can be taught.

One way or another we are all called...

Everyone has a roll to play

1 person likes this

One way or another we are all called...

Everyone has a roll to play

The call went out over 30 years ago...

Everyone was called..

Few answered...

And even fewer stuck with it....

2 people like this

This is interesting. found on another board.

post-717-13759095341613_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

That photo doesnt surprise me at all....

The funny thing is, when we put all sides together of the puzzle, and if or when these events take place...

We will be left to fend for ourselves after the event.

We will need to look after ourselves and each other after the event.

We will enter a period of tranquillity and equality.

Meaning, we will want to look out for each other after the event, and will be left alone in order to create a new age without hierarchy, as hierarchy is the vein of man kind...

It will be an interesting time for all.

The veil of sub reality is slowly falling, how will we rise from it?

The same way we always have, and something that we will never forget in our deep sub conscious, and that is how to survive and look out, and after each other...

Do you think T, that this event will be visible to us soon? and for talking sake, if we see one of these ships in the sky, should we basically leave where we are, work, shops etc... and head home pack our bags and move to a safe place or do we continue on at what we are doing at the time?

Could we imagine things like the power grid going down? and should maybe invest in things like a wind up radio, camping stoves, so we can keep in contact and have food on our plate?

I think i'm trying to work out in my own mind what to expect, when everything happens, and at what point should I decide not to be stuck with the "crowd" in the search of getting back to my own family, as I would imagine, traffic jams, public transport problems, food shortages...

Could we expect after the events take place, for food to be abundant, or do we stock up? so many sub questions, to an event that only a few are privy to, I was wodnering in that case, with not many truely knowing what to expect, and with the fact they are here to help, could we imagine then that the would provide for us until we can stand on our own 2 feet again?

1 person likes this

interesting photo Arc, forms an upside down pyramid or the symbol for female energy, the same pic was shown live on Norwegian tv

Chewie,

there is no one answer to fit all, in an age of accelerated evolution and awakening of DNA some will be a bit ahead whilst others will be catching up. Those ahead will be charged and or have the natural inclination to assisting others.

As Arc correclty pointed out (btw great screen name) "Some may go crazy, Some won't accept it, Some will just die outright and some will be fine.", all categories have chosen to do so (whether cognitively or not).

The time is now, meaning in the coming months (i cannot say exactly when).

As far as preparation is concerned, well... follow the boyscout motto "be prepared" as chance favours the prepared mind and body. Depending on your location different prep states apply, so for example if you live near a military base you might want to vacate sooner rather than later, if you are in a rural area (assuming there is no underground base below) then prep work is minimal. You need to avoid the last minute rush. Large urban areas will be targeted by the impostor draco invasion (if it comes to pass).

Then again all this is accademic as logic reigns and you my friend are not an idiot with his head in the sand exposing your behind ;)

As far as leaving your job, do what feels right to you, i cannot suggest and dont want to suggest.

In conclusion, we all know what to do but i think its more a case of accepting what we know rather than planning

I hope i covered your inquiry, let me know

T