breezy

OUR GLORIOUS SUN

380 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, breezy said:

Considering everything going on, methinks I will skip asking what next.

Yeah, I'm thinking that from here on out, it's implied. ūüė≥ūüėē

4 people like this

So I'm seeing a lot of references to Rahu and claims many observers managed to capture other bodies close to the eclipse. What I  find interesting is that it's only in recent times have I come across Rahu online (sometime last year) and all that time with esoteric reference to Black Sun I'd never comes across this specific part of the Vedic, it's seemed unusual I never came across this specific part of the mythology. It's a bit like flat earth. Things seem to be sliding out into focus real or not more so since 2015.

In¬†Hindu¬†tradition,¬†Rahu¬†(U+260A.svg) is the severed head of an¬†asura¬†called¬†SvarbhńĀnu, that swallows the¬†sun¬†causing¬†eclipses. He is depicted in art as a serpent with no body riding a¬†chariot¬†drawn by eight black horses.[contradictory]¬†Rahu is one of the¬†navagraha¬†(nine planets) in¬†Vedic astrology¬†and is paired with¬†Ketu. The time of day considered to be under the influence of Rahu is called¬†Rahu kala¬†and is considered inauspicious. In¬†Vedic¬†astronomy, Rahu is considered to be a rogue planet. The other name of Rahu is Bhayanaka

A Rouge Planet eh... a Rouge One? 

All these storms since then and what's in the Cinema this October, why a movie about weather manipulation gone haywire -  Geostorm http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1981128/

Also mention of Ketu

Ketu¬†(Sanskrit:¬†ŗ§ēŗ•áŗ§§ŗ•Ā,¬†IAST:¬†Ket√ļ) (U+260B.svg) is the descending lunar node in¬†Vedic, or¬†Hindu astrology. After the head of¬†SvarbhńĀnu, an¬†Asura, was cut off by God¬†Vishnu, his head and body joined with a snake to form 'Ketu', representing the body without a head, and¬†Rahu, representing the head without a body.[1]¬†According to some accounts in¬†Hindu mythology, Ketu belongs to Jaimini Gotra, whereas Rahu is from Paiteenasa gotra and hence both are totally different entities with distinct characteristics and not two parts of a common body. Ketu is generally referred to as a "shadow" planet. It is believed to have a tremendous impact on human lives and also the whole creation. In some special circumstances it helps someone achieve the zenith of fame. Ketu is often depicted with a gem or star on his head signifying a mystery light.

Astronomically, Rahu and Ketu denote the points of intersection of the paths of the Sun and the Moon as they move on the celestial sphere. Therefore, Rahu and Ketu are respectively called the north and the south lunar nodes. The fact that eclipses occur when the Sun and the Moon are at one of these points gives rise to the understanding of swallowing of the Sun and the Moon by the snake.

In ancient Tamil astrological scripts, Ketu was considered as incarnation of Indra. During a war with Asuras, Indra was defeated and took a passive form and a subtle state as Ketu. Indra spent this time realizing his past mistakes, and failures and that lead to spirituality towards Lord Shiva.

3 people like this

I was doing Quantum Energetic work on myself yesterday and it picked up with Geopathic Stress - Solar or Sun Spot Frequencies, which I found interesting as I have not noticed it come up in the 11 years I have had the system.  Something definitely happening...

6 people like this

On 2017/9/10 at 5:26 AM, Prismatic Eye said:

So I'm seeing a lot of references to Rahu and claims many observers managed to capture other bodies close to the eclipse. What I  find interesting is that it's only in recent times have I come across Rahu online (sometime last year) and all that time with esoteric reference to Black Sun I'd never comes across this specific part of the Vedic, it's seemed unusual I never came across this specific part of the mythology. It's a bit like flat earth. Things seem to be sliding out into focus real or not more so since 2015.

A Rouge Planet eh... a Rouge One? 

All these storms since then and what's in the Cinema this October, why a movie about weather manipulation gone haywire -  Geostorm http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1981128/

Also mention of Ketu

Just to add to Prismatic Eye's post...reading through the Remedy sections were interesting....

https://vedicastrologylessons.com/rahu-ketu-transit-2017-to-2019/

Rahu-Ketu-Transit-2017_2.jpg?resize=750,

1 person likes this