Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
narnug

YOU AND TIME

90 posts in this topic

Thanks Narnug many people say i am unorthodox but i now KNOW there are others who KNOW those with religion are blocked from knowing!

5 people like this

Despite if my thoughts would fit with theirs or if they would like to have other opinions they are not blocked. They have just not found the courage to ask a simple "why".

I have been wanting to write more for some time now. Hope I will soon.

amb

narnug

6 people like this

I had a different thread to post this as my idea but I cannot find that thread....sorry!

Breezy kindly fished this thread out for me for the relevance with "time", so I post this vid here instead.  :wink:

7 people like this

and Reddwolf   You say this is not the one you are looking for? perhaps it meant time in a different way, maybe dimensions?

1 person likes this

This thread reminded me of a question: Where has narnug gone? I enjoy his thoughts and posts so much.

4 people like this

Am right here kumo. The time that separates us is just experienced in different ways :)

I was busy trying to explain to 3D Mario Bros that his world is only a tiny chip and all he experiences is some kind of a reflection all created from a code made of only two numbers, 0 and 1.

It should not surprise anyone that I was not able to convince him. So now I am back to business ;) 

A question if I should try to explain this to Luigi, or if I should just go my way?

7 people like this

Off topic. My thread so my rules :) 

The most impressive thing I have ever read is the only time God answered when asked about his/hers/it°s name.

I AM

That was the answer, a simple "I AM". And that is the only answer ever given on the topic.

Tells you more then you might understand.  It says it all with only 3 letters.

Named my youngest Mia. 

10 people like this

Anatoly Fomenko "History-Fiction or Science"---E-book Series

Sorry if the link was provided before. 

I wanted to read his materials before then only could find the hard copies which I couldn't afford....then today, suddenly I came across to this awesome link!!

This DL page of the complete set of Anatoly Fomenko's work was created by Crrow777. This guy gets right into full on detailed info, and so as his interviewees....I'm digging his vids, that's for sure! (IDK how long he'd stay there, though...)

His YT channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW4k9vXjgOSDcYq6Ge9hWWg

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8cZZ8vNfLrRUXBKVks1OThKbFU

I repost this post to the Important Docco thread, too.

3 people like this

Time is treating me well.

I get:

Good times.

Times to love

Time to work

Times with joy

There are those hard times. They are only the time between time. All those seconds one has to wait while traveling between the moments that matter.

If one can master the skill to control the time between moments it must be a blizz.

amb

narnug 

:)

9 people like this

Good to hear from you narnug.  I completely agree that Life is just dealing with those moments in Time as they arrive or become obvious.  :hug: 

6 people like this

I have been working on a project. Well many. But want to share the foundation of one of them with you. At least one to start with.

It regards our number system. 1 to 9 with 0

It is not natural. Dozen, or the inches, are more natural. Just like a circle is 360 degrees but not 400. (it was suggested to change the degrees from 360 to 400 but mathematically it was just so wrong so it was not done).

The reason is waves. Everything in nature goes in waves. Imagine a line. A wave dances around it. It goes under and over for ever. Light travels like this, as does sound. And we are made from these things. Light and vibration.

Phi is based on this. It goes over and under perfection but never reaches the perfection. That is why it is an endless number and contains all knowledge there is.

For a wave to finish a cycle it needs 4 steps. A 9 or 10 does not finish a cycle. 4 does. As does 8, 12, 16, 20, 24 and so on.

Note that the half of all these numbers is an even number. Half of 10 or 9 is not even. 

Our number system is one of the things that is guiding us from our origin. We are taught it and use it every single day. It is not natural so it makes us grow from our nature.

My opinion is that such an magical number as Phi is would never be an "ugly" number in nature. 1,618....... is not beautiful to look at. 4 is. And 2, so is 3.

The basic building block can not be explained to its fullest and in all its beauty in a 9 digit number system with a zero to define new heights reached.

And the basic building block would never be 1. With only 1 you get nothing. You need at least 2. With 2 you can start something.

Just some thoughts.

They are more mature in my mind :) Sometimes hard to transfer "feelings" in words since words have limitations, but feelings don't.

Among the other things I have been working on is the pyramids. I am not kidding. I think I have found out what the original ones were made for.

It is so ridiculously simple it makes you laugh. 

They are power stations. And not with some hocus pocus function of gathering cosmic energy or some other bullshit. They function on a basic law described for example by Kelvin with his "Kelvins Thunderstorm".

But it only applies for the original pyramids. There are many replicas made through out history.

What got me on the track was the "Disc of Zabu". I got an idea of what it could be made to do. From there the path was obvious.

Well. I hope I have time soon to test some of these things out and share with Chani. 

I am and have been working on a huge project for 4 years now and it seems that it is finally starting to deliver results. Some hard work remaining though. But when I reach goal there I will be able to focus on these things I mention here and more. Things dear to me and which I love to attend and focus on.

AMB

narnug

8 people like this

narnug, I remember reading once, that the 'old' Imperial (feet, inches, pounds, ozs, etc.) goes back a 'long, long way'.

To start with, a cubic inch of Gold weighs 1 pound. And the top, top capstone of the Great Pyramid was exactly 1 cubic inch in volume.

Then, for surveying, apparently, if you know your yards, roods, perches, chains, etc., to calculate areas, it is a simple matter of addition - and change the 'scale factor' - even working with complex shapes and triangles.

So much for 'progress'....

4 people like this

Yes Eagle Wings, I agree.

Not perfect though, but closer to our "nature".

The latest exemplar that can be pointed out is the Babylonian clay tablet. It proves that there was great knowledge long before our written and taught history starts.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/aug/24/mathematical-secrets-of-ancient-tablet-unlocked-after-nearly-a-century-of-study

I have some months left to get my project of many years finished. 

But dear god how many ideas and discoveries are waiting attention.

Looking forward to the time to come.

amb

narnug

4 people like this

Want to add.

I have thought a lot about the reason for the 10 digit system. DOS, for example, functions on 2 digit system. You can create a system to describe our world with math with any number of digits from 2 and above.

One of the main reasons I have found is that we have ten fingers.

But, I can argue that we have two sets of 1 plus 4 fingers. That adds up to 2 plus 8 fingers. Both numbers (2 and 8 ) are more aligned to our nature then 10 is.

We don't, in any case, add up into an odd number apart from the number 1. And the fibbonachi starts with two sets of 1. The rest of us adds up as even numbers.

And that we have only 1 of is completed by nature with additions. Like a couple that finds love. They join two heads. Two sexual organs. And the rest that they join adds up in even numbers if you divide them.

Just to look at the possibility for another system of numbers is almost impossible since we are taught all our lives the system we use and we use it all day long probably hundreds of times a day without noticing it.

I have tried to kind of meditate to free the mind of what is there before and create a foundation of something else. Like trying to learn a new language. I have realised that it will take huge effort, and some time, but is possible.

amb

narnug

4 people like this

narnug, you mention Babylonian clay tablets - brings back memories....

Many years ago, I read a book, written by a chap who was designing antennas for Hughs Aeronautics. He had come across a tablet from Nineva, which was referenced by several other tablets as being very important.

All this tablet had on it was a number, which translated into a 16-digit number.

After much thinking and research, the author got to feel that this number could be the mean rotation time for our Solar System - in SECONDS

He managed to get access to all the computing power at Hughs on a long weekend to try to prove this. They managed to get out to just beyond Saturn before they had to stop, but as far as they were able to go, this theory appeared to be correct.

4 people like this