Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
narnug

YOU AND TIME

90 posts in this topic

I have something to share with you.

This is where I have come in my understanding. It is my interpretation, not a gospel.

I believe that the end of the world is not coming. I believe that we are about to reach an understanding that will kind of lift us up to the next dimension. No aliens, no dimensional beings, no fireballs or gamma-ray beams. Pure understanding that will make us more, better and wiser. A new dawn for humanity. Kind of a Return of The Gods thing, but the gods did not go anywhere.

Time is only one side of the "coin", the other side is space. What "feeds" them is light. More light more time, more time more space.

I will just start with time and see if any of you think this is interesting and if you can find a way to fit this into your own thoughts and experiences.

------------------

You and time

Time is what we experience when matter uses energy it has gained.

Time is not a single sequence with one speed. The sequences are countless and each has its own speed which is only determined by interactions, transfer of energy between sequences.

Each sequence is a part of a larger sequence.

Sequences effect each other if and then when they cross. That is time.

I quote Albert Einstein:

"A human being is part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty...We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if mankind is to survive." - Albert Einstein.

It is very easy to understand that humanity has created one single size to measure time. When people started to live in societies there was need for more order. Order that was needed so all could have access to basic needs. We need a common time. We need to be able to schedule meetings. We need to agree on what that common time is supposed to be. The most obvious option is to count the sequence of the solar system. Sun comes up sun goes down. What has happened as time has passed is that the definition of basic needs has been stretched a „little“ in many parts of the world.

A person can expect to live maybe 80 years. It is 80 circles around the sun. We call that 80 years. There are so many that do not understand that it does not mean that one has only 80 years to exploit. Each and every one can create their own time. Those 80 years that are the illusion of how long the life is are only the sequence of the solar system. With activity each and every one can create more sequence for him/her self and there for more time. Longer life. 80 years are relative. This could be the answer to if and then what „free will“ is.

Matter is energy. Matter can receive more energy. Matter can unload energy. When matter uses/unloads energy there is an event. Each event that occurs with each matter there is becomes a part of a sequence. We measure the sequence of the solar system as our time. The sequence of an individual can also be measured as time.

A lake the freezes at winter loses its sequence. It stops. The lake which is frozen at winter is not doing anything. It is just there, stuck. But the frozen lake which is not doing anything special exists in time. It exists in a larger sequence, sun comes up sun goes down. When the lake thaws in spring its sequence starts again, its sequence continues.

A vase maid from clay does not have much sequence. Energy was used to gather matter and form it. Then the sequences of many grains gathered into one sequence that is now a vase. The vase cannot use its energy, it has no consciousness. Until it gets help using the energy it has it has almost no time. But it exists in our main time, sun comes up sun goes down. The vase can for example fall from a shelf. If it is there, on the shelf, then there was another sequence that used its energy to put it there. If it falls it is releasing that energy and thereby putting its sequence in full swing while the release of energy occurs.

This is all about energy. To collect it and release it. That is a sequence, a sequence we call time.

But does this matter? Is this not just another view to time?

Our environment is not only our back yard or our neighborhood. Our environment as a part of the universe is time and space. It is important to see through the materialized world and remember this environment of ours that we do not see. We are a sequence, we live in a sequence. That sequence, the solar system, is a part of a larger sequence, our galaxy. Our galaxy is a part of a larger sequence, maybe a cluster of galaxies. And that cluster of galaxies is a part of a larger sequence. Everything is a part of something larger. That which is larger gives a reference to that what is smaller. That is the constant which each and every smaller unit within a larger system uses as a reference to its own existence, the ruling time.

Time is relative. Einstein helped us understand that. It is not just relative for light. It is so relative that every single atom has its time, its sequence. Even the particles that each atom is made of have their own time, their own sequence.

Some will understand me, others won’t. Those who will understand me will maybe react in two different ways. Some will maybe see their existence in a new light, larger context. Others will maybe say that I am just going a long way to describe time.

There are two main groups of matter. One group is matter that has no control over its energy gaining and unloading, it has no control over the sequence. The other group is matter that can collect energy and use it for its own „personal“ gain, we call that group life.

Matter has found a way to control sequences. Matter that comes a part of a sequence that can control its own sequence has gained life. But it comes with a responsibility. Life can gain energy faster than the sun provides it with it. Life does that by crossing other sequences and change them to serve its own needs and/or comfort.

In many places under the ground there is old herbage that once had a very active sequence. The sequence of that herbage has been very slow for some millions of years. This herbage has changed into a waste we call oil. By pumping it up and burning it in our engines we are activating sequences that once were but have been hibernating. These sequences we are activating once collected energy from the sun and the earth to create time for themselves. We are crossing these ancient sequences and activating them again, turning them into heat and gases. By doing that those ancient sequences are turned into new sequences and much more active than those fetched from the ground. This is just one example. This is all about interaction between sequences.

The human has become a master in controlling sequences. And not only those of "less" intelligent life and timeless things. Also each other’s sequences.

The human has created his own subjective sequences which have great influence on all sequences of all humans. Humans are loosing control over their subjective creations. Subjective sequences are now controlling humans but not opposite. But these sequences do really not exist. They are subjective creations of matter that has consciousness. Matter that gained life but forgot that it comes with responsibility.

The most dangerous subjective sequences humans have created is our current financial system. I understand quite well why all the major religions do not allow interests in the widest translation of that word. Interests have the nature that if they are not controlled wisely and with selflessness they become the tool for those who fear the unknown and do not understand their existence. Fear is one of the few things that gets humans to care not for their fellow beings for the benefit of their own security. Interests have the nature that they do not cross other sequences once and change them only that one time. Interests have the nature to stick themselves to sequences and become the controlling factor of the sequences they stick to. They come into possession of the sequences they stick to. Bear in mind that it equals to owning time itself.

Humanity has much to learn. Humanity has just crawled out of the cradle. Just started to crawl around. It is dangerous to be immature. The dangers are not in the environment itself. The dangers lie in what the immature does in its own environment. Unwise actions can determine if humanity lives through the day, the week, the month or the year.

-----------------------

I will stop for now. Please tell me if you can connect to this, widen your understanding.

What comes next is much harder to take in.

And please remember that this is my interpretation but not my effort to make all see and experience what I do.

All my best

narnug

2 people like this

Space is a part of the sequence we call time. For two things to be “united” or “close” to each other they need to have a sequence of similar length. Be a part of the same “larger” sequence. Like our solar system for example.

If you want to travel to a place that parts you from it with space you have to use energy to create a sequence that is faster than the sequence of the place you want to travel to. You have to kind of “catch up” with its sequence.

This is why time goes slower the faster you travel. If it would not you could not travel in space. This is possible just because of the sequences and the rule that all things are a part of a larger sequence. It is a tricky thing. One would think that by time slowing down you could not make as much use of it compared to those that have "normal" time, but it is the opposite. If your time slows down because you travel fast it slows down according to the time of reference. You still obey the time of reference but since your time slows down you can “make more use” of each “second” in the time of reference. If this would not happen you could not travel. You could not “catch up” with other sequences.

If things would not be a part of a larger sequence that gives the reference judges could not rule who wins a run for example. All runners in all runs would have the same time. Something like you need 3 points to calculate position here on Earth. You need the time of reference to measure two different speeds within the third one, the time of reference. Three is a magic number.

Because of this very simple “system” all things seem to travel faster and faster. The universe seems to be expanding. It is not. Sequences are only continuing. When things gain speed/sequence, they start to slow down their time according to the time of reference. When that happens they have more time to create the sequence faster and there for they "travel" even faster. This does not stop. Sequences continue faster and faster. And this happens in a power so things that are ahead of us are further in the process of gaining a faster sequence so they gain the speed faster then we do. They seem to be getting further away from us. But in fact nothing is moving. This is just the best way to explain it, I think.

Space is not many things. Space is a single thing. No matter where you look into it in the universe you are always looking at the same thing. Like you would always be looking at the same atom if it was like matter, which it is not.

I will try to explain this little better.

I and my friend are together and he runs 100 meters and stops while I stand and watch him. He has used energy over a period of time to create space/distance between us.

If I want to catch up with him I also have to start using energy over a period of time. I do that and I and my friend are together again.

However, if my friend would have continued using energy instead of stopping after 100 meters and I would have started to run after him (when there were 100 meters between us) there would always be 100 meters between us (I and my friend are running at the same speed) until he stops using energy and allows me to catch up with him.

In the case of me and my friend there is no expansion in the 100 meters between us, that because we are made of a very small amount of matter and are a part of earth and its atmosphere.

But if we imagine that I and my friend are galaxies and he started moving before me relativity kicks in. His time would slow down allowing him to use energy faster than me according to the larger frame of reference, the universe. That means that because I start running after him I do not start my own process of slowing time down as soon as he. So when I start he has already gained more speed than the speed I start with, which is the same speed but it occurs in a time period that seems longer then his at that "moment". So by slowing his time down he actually speeds it up from my point of view because we both obey a grand time of reference. All relative.

This means that my friend would always gain speed according to my own, even though I will go through the exact same process, he is just ahead of me in that process.

Now the second tricky part is that this is not happening in 3d. This is happening in some kind of a 0 (yes zero) dimensional "place". It is very hard to tune the mind into that kind of a place, at least to start with.

If this is happening in a place where distance is none then what is happening is that sequences of energy-use part things. I have to use as much energy as my friend to be able to catch up with him, so until he stops using energy I cant. If a galaxy which is "ahead" of us will come to an end, explode or what ever, our galaxy will be able to "catch up with it", well at least the space it was occupying when it came to an end(if we use the 3d model and think of it as we see it).

There is no time as we experience it and there is no space as we experience it. Of course these two things are there, we experience them, but those two things are more of a result of matter gaining and using/releasing energy but not individual things with their own "nature".

If this is close to be something in the direction of how our universe works there might be a way to travel without brutal force. Men like force. Men like to explode things and show some muscle. That is one side of the universe and one of the ways to travel in it. Women on the other hand are more gentle. Their way of doing things is like a beautiful smile. And like we know, that way is always the one which gives better results.

This is one of the natures of the universe, two sides, male and female. So there might just be another more gentle way to get around while we are humans in the material world. If we can start to gain energy(light) from far away star we would in fact become part of that stars sequence. This is of course just a theory of mine but I really think this is possible. I even have some ideas of how to test this but I will see your reactions first before I continue as a lunatic.

There are many things that support this.

-Spirits can travel where ever they want. They are a part of the largest sequence so they get energy from every single star so they can be close to every single star.

-Full moon is known to lighten the spirit. What full moon is doing is reflecting light that it has "caught". If you feel a little lighter during a full moon it might just be exactly what is happening. You be come a tiny tiny part of the moons sequence.

-Tellings I have heard and read about regarding out of body experiences while meditating or resting very deeply are mostly connected to evening or night. What happens then is that you are not receiving direct energy from the sun. You are on the other hand receiving very little, but direct energy from countless stars in the night sky. It is easier to "fly" off because you become a tiny tiny part of those countless sequences. You start to "move" towards them, or in other words, the space that separates the sequences gets less.

I could continue but it is maybe better if those of you who think this is interesting think about connections your selves, and if you come up with some please share them here.

When this will become more commonly known and people will start to see this as a part of their existence we will get to the next level. We will go to the next dimension. The dimensional beings that some think are coming are us. By understanding our universe better it will change us. We do not have to go anywhere, this is all here already, we just have to “see it”. If we see the space and think it is there we live in a 3 dimensional world. If we understand that it is just an illusion we no longer live in a 3 dimensional world, then we live in a world of some other dimension.

What did the entity say? We first have to see the illusion. Then we have to see the illusion of the illusion. Time is the firs illusion and space is the illusion of that illusion.

All my best

narnug

2 people like this

I am just about to be finished connecting the dots here.

Hope I can fill this empty "space" out soon. (I laughed while I wrote empty space,,,,LOL)

Thank you narnug, I've said it before and I'll say it again ..."you have a beautiful mind"

It doesn't matter if your thoughts/interpretations are right or wrong in the eyes of others, the fact that you are provoking thought is the main thing  8)

Personally I can connect with what you are saying, especially alluding to fractals, and I look forward to what I'm sure is to come

Cheers

It has been a priviledge to watch you grow Narnug.  I remember when you first came to Chani and I have witenssed not only an expanding of your consciousness but an expansion of your confidence to express your ideas with clarity and beauty - well done.

Time is just a way of ordering things. I would put it this way - given certain constraints, time is what falls out of the ruleset. But it's not fundamental, and like a database table, there may be other ways of ordering the rows depending on what you ask of the database. Or maybe you just print the whole thing out and look at it all at once.

All the events are all there - it's just a question of how they're structured, how they're ordered, how they're linked together, sorta like TinkerToys or molecules. The past is just as changeable as the future is. All that matters is right now - now is where you reorder everything constantly.

On another topic, a lot of the "wigging out" that you're seeing has to do with the increased energy coming from the sun. Some circuits are only designed to run on 12VDC, and you start feeding them 24VAC and their behavior becomes - undefined. And this is just the start.

In any case, if you're still sane, you should feel fortunate. Not everyone is going to make it.

1 person likes this

@Rider and Jessica

Thank you for your kind words. I never know how to react to those cause I do not see my self this way. It has been my privilege to be a part of Chani with folks like you.

@freecookies

Thank you for your reply.

We are looking at the same thing and describing how we experience it in our own way. I can connect to what you write.

I describe time like this because I am looking at it as part of space, the other side of the coin. To "see" the system I had to look at it as a whole. Time creates space. To understand how that happens I have to understand how everything is a sequence and how everything is a part of a larger sequence. And to understand that I had to understand how sequences create space. There is no expansion, the sequences are only getting longer.

I will continue soon with space in reply nr. 1

All my best

narnug

1 person likes this

Space is also a way of ordering things. Neither really exist.

When you play a video game, does space and time exist inside the video game? Or is it just a particular way of ordering some numbers?

I would say that events - polymerize - the way that plastic monomers polymerize.

Again we can agree freecookies.

I went through a period where I saw that we could in fact be a "program". It was not a very pleasant period. But a very important one.

I got over it and further, at least for my own understanding.

I can not stop. I have tried, believe me. It is like I am only a tool, something forces me to continue. Just like something forces me to share this. That was the same thing that forced me to go online and find Chani. I only get a little "rest" in between. Then it starts again. I might be insane, who knows.

I could not stop till I saw the whole picture well enough to be able to find ways to not just knowing or feeling that I knew but also the most important thing "HOW TO PROOF IT".

At first I saw no ways what so ever. The "system" is so perfect that it is almost impossible to do anything else than lay back and enjoy it. Then, just yesterday morning, very early when I was awake but had some minutes before I had to get up, I was "struck" again. I think this can really be proofed. In my quest to at least try I came here for help:

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,4141.0.html

If this understanding, that we share, can become common knowledge we will get further. We will get out of this status-quo down hill environment.

It is worth it to try, even if that is all my effort will be.

I think those seeking can find at least their own understanding in one way or another after I finish the three posts, time-space-light.

(That includes me. The "search" is never over even if you reach some personal "victories" now and then)

All my best

narnug

1 person likes this

The first thing is to realize that this is a dream of sorts. And everything is a symbol. The smallest changes in your life matter.

1 person likes this

Bumping cause I added space.

Still I agree with you feecookies.

All my best

narnug

What a cool topic narnug

I think I can add some of my own experiences which to me confirm we all have control over own our time (whether consiously or unconsiously).  I always thought the older you got the faster the years went by, until a rather eventful year.  The drama's and tribulations of that year aren't the importance of what I want to say.

For what seemed like years but was only a matter of months my mind never slept.  My days were long with daydreams through out the working day. My nights were to be dreaded as the action of closing of my eyes for more needed sleep only opened into awareness of other lands in times past/present(maybe future).  All was explicit in detail the sun heating my skin, the sounds of wind blowing through the tree's, the smells etc with me well imersed into the world and feeling at that time that was me and everything is how it was suppsed to be.  Then I'd awake with hours yet before the alarm clock for work would make its dreadful/joyous noise that its morning again.  So back to sleep for much needed rest but no sooner I close my eyes off I whizzed to somewhere else. Different places with each sleep, but sometimes further down a previous story.  It was always somewhere, never the needed darkness and rest my weary mind craved.

Me in my bed would only ever be 6-8hours but me experiencing in my sleep in between waking up would span 50-100 hours or more.

Seperating what was "MY" real day and what "MY" non-real but real feeling day was hard that year and still I am not sure which is which now.

So time for me is definitely an illusion, just its easy to forget when illusions are all around.

Your idea around sequences has some very throught out suggestions.

Our physical bodies are bound by matter and time.  Our light bodies (the core of us inside) can interact outside of the time and space framework as we are all one, there is no time and space in our core.

Welcome to Chani Myth, and thank you for your positive view to what I am trying to describe.

I can even go deeper and describe how this works now.

But first I want to ask you if you know something regarding the "flower of life"?

If you have not checked it out google it and check it out, 15 minutes or so are enough.

I ask you this because it turns out, like so many think/know or have pointed out, that we humans had this knowledge of space and time some thousands of years ago but lost it. It can be seen all over the place when you understand the function of this.

Amb

narnug

I glad I googled before I answered.

What I thought of of the "flower of life" wasn't what I thought it was but I have come across this before.  But spookily I do see fractuls sometimes along the lines of this image.

alchemestfol.jpg

Which closes resembles this concept.

I will have to see where I can take it next time I see it.

I ask you this because it turns out, like so many think/know or have pointed out, that we humans had this knowledge of space and time some thousands of years ago but lost it

The way I view learning is I already know this but I've just forgetten.  We already know everything we just dont know how to access it.

Well, I put the following in PAN-ALL. I kind of wrote it first for another reason then to put it here at Chani so I just made a quick edit and used what I had already written. It is suppose to go into the beginning of this thread but I am kind of out of time and patience these days.

When you read it (if you read it) imagine that the circles/spheres that vibrate start as one vibrating circle/spheres. There are many circles/spheres vibrating so if you look at many at a time then their surfaces "join" in a larger vibrating circle. That larger circle does not vibrate as much though because it is made out of many smaller. This is how you get different patterns of sand on a steel plate if you vibrate it at different frequencies. The frequency you use to vibrate cancels out the frequency of the "dark energy" that is effecting all.

Dont know if you get me. Well here is the "trying to explain this" that I put in PAN-ALL

Pan-All. I have never understood what you really mean with that T. What I know is that it helped me understand my universe. So Pan-All or Pan-What ever I thank you T. This is where I am now:

-------------

Time slowing down when travelling fast has nothing to do with speed in the definition of travelling in one direction in a 3 dimentional world, it is using energy that causes it.

Each time a body uses energy it slows its time down according to its surroundings. That is what allows us to move. But you do not have to move, you can use energy and there for slow your time down while staying in the same place.

Imagine an inflated balloon with some sand in it. Now imagine that the balloon vibrates very fast in all directions. It vibrates/moves equal to its radius from its center in each direction.

What happens to the sand is that it “collects” into the center. The sand is in fact “moving” in all directions almost at once. That is of course because of the inner surface of the balloon is always “pushing” it from all directions towards its (the balloons) center.

See illustration here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mq0eaidjsxzxt9h/Vibrating%20sphere-balloon.pdf

The sand represents the energy we are made of. The energy that becomes so dense that we call it mass.

The balloon stands for the “background” energy that causes all to exist. Dark energy. We cannot see it, but we can use it. We do it all the time.

This dark energy causes time. It vibrates constantly creating constant movement for all matter in all directions.

The vibration causes constant time. Constant movement. If matter would not be able to exploit this vibration, in more ways than existing, nothing could move.

To exploit this vibration a body can use/release some of the energy it is made of and during that transaction it slows down its vibration.

Something like if some of the sand in the balloon would be able to get through the surface of the balloon. That would decreasing the pressure/forces on the rest of the sand that remains in the balloon for just a moment.

This is what happens if a body uses energy. There are two possible outcomes. The body just releases/uses energy and still it does not move. That is because it releases it in all directions decreasing the pressure from the surface of the balloon from all direction, just slowing down time/vibration but not moving.

The other possibility is to decrease the pressure from the surface of the balloon in one direction; releasing sand out in one place. That causes the remaining energy to interact with its surroundings and move. Something like how a surfer rides a wave the matter starts to “ride” the vibrating spheres(balloons).

If time would not slow down when energy is used/released then nothing could move. Nothing would be. This is just how this beautiful system works.

This is also how gravity works. The “balloons” or vibrating spheres of dark energy (balloons) are everywhere. They are space, empty and occupied. They create a net. And a few spheres together create a sphere surrounding them that vibrates. No matter how “far out” you zoom you will always see spheres created of smaller spheres. The only difference between the larger and the smaller is that it vibrates little less, on the same speed but does not vibrate its radius according to its center. The larger, the shorter vibrations.

What happens when many “balloons” creating matter become a system of a larger balloons is that matter prevents the surface of the larger balloon to put pressure on other matter in a straight line. It becomes kind of a obstruction. That causes all matter to seek towards each other. And the further away the weaker those forces become because the larger the balloon is the less it moves in its vibrations. Bodies of matter do though not “race” towards each other because even though there is an obstruction according to a “large” balloon there are smaller between two bodies. So they attract to each other more when they are close and lesser the further there is between them. And larger bodies create more obstruction then smaller bodies so larger “draw” with more force than smaller.

See illustrations here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ff63ctax93cl1aa/Lines%20of%20obstruction.pdf

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v4iajjg3beoj0gl/Area%20of%20obstruction.pdf

This is the most basic description of how our universe works and what time is. I have not found a more simple way to describe this. There is much more to this and like you can imagine it becomes much more complicated when studied further.

Since using/releasing energy causes movement within the background vibration which we call time I have chosen to call time for a sequence. It is built on a sequence of vibration that allows us to move in sequences.

------------

So, Pan-This. I can really see for me how it is possible to create a program that runs this as a background and there for makes it possible to create a "replica" of our universe. Well without the soul part. We are really special. That much I know.

Amb

narnug

1 person likes this

alchemestfol.jpg

The way I view learning is I already know this but I've just forgetten.  We already know everything we just dont know how to access it.

I have been looking at the picture Myth. Thank you for posting it. It kind of tells it all if you know what you are looking at.

The time to "remember" is just around the corner. There will be some serious changes coming soon.

I also want to add that we do not vibrate. We exploit the vibration. The very vibration that creates us. The vibrating spheres can be compared to a screen that a movie is projected on. It is our "screen". But it is more then a "screen". If it would not be we could not be.

Free will is to be able to exploit energy, the vibration of the spheres shown to us in the flower of life. Only living things can do that. Rocks and other similar matter that is not defined as living can not exploit this vibration. They can only be affected by it.

Amb

narnug

1 person likes this

I thought I would take a little time to respond as digestion was required and the real world was reminding me that its still annoyingly distracting even without a TV to worship.

The bubble/circles idea does sit well once the concept is thought about.  It also helps to connect dots from earlier memories, things I've dreamt.

I have questions, but I cant form them into words at present.

I can really see for me how it is possible to create a program that runs this as a background and there for makes it possible to create a "replica" of our universe. Well without the soul part.

I see our Intent working as computer programs too.  I set things to run in the background of my mind, coming back to the forefront when the answer is ready.  Mathematics in nature makes perfect sense that intent work along the lines of mathematics.

Which brings my thoughts to this

I also want to add that we do not vibrate. We exploit the vibration. The very vibration that creates us. The vibrating spheres can be compared to a screen that a movie is projected on. It is our "screen". But it is more then a "screen". If it would not be we could not be.

I have never heard anyone say that before, but if thought about it adds new levels, our bodies are in the material sphere and interacts with the sphere by walking around in it.  Our minds when opened to the idea's, can interact in the other spheres. (although i bet the majority that this occurs too, do not know thats whats happening)

Free will is to be able to exploit energy, the vibration of the spheres shown to us in the flower of life. Only living things can do that. Rocks and other similar matter that is not defined as living can not exploit this vibration. They can only be affected by it.

So freewill is the given ability and intent is the use of that ability.

So if the spheres create, rather than the universe just existing, the memory of everything could therefore exist.  As its just a program being run which no doubt contains enormous logs and records.

I now see how the sequencies idea came to pass.  Now all i need to do is work out how to step out of sequence and back in further away.  ;D 

I could not quote again and again, all just messed up. So I just put my quotes to your mail in italic

Thank you so much Myth. There are so few who put any effort in listening to this. I have for the past days been thinking about giving up, but how can I. A wise man once said:

"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to tell" or something like that.

I know so much how arrogant this sounds, that is why I am thinking about just enjoying this and quit trying to tell all. People are so occupied with so many other things that are hammered into their heads all day long. That made me create this thread:

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,4344.msg33618/topicseen.html#new

I kind of think it was misunderstood by many. Some started kind of discussing religion instead of seeing my point that getting stuck with some idea that aliens or planets or what ever are coming or are here or what ever is a religion in it self. If you stop at one of those instead of keeping your mind open at least until one religion is proven "correct" you will not get anywhere or learn any more.

Now to your post:

The bubble/circles idea does sit well once the concept is thought about.  It also helps to connect dots from earlier memories, things I've dreamt.

I have questions, but I cant form them into words at present.

I can really see for me how it is possible to create a program that runs this as a background and there for makes it possible to create a "replica" of our universe. Well without the soul part.

I see our Intent working as computer programs too.  I set things to run in the background of my mind, coming back to the forefront when the answer is ready.  Mathematics in nature makes perfect sense that intent work along the lines of mathematics.

This is correct....BUT.......

Computers are only our best way so far to imitate our universe.

If you look for something in the dark with a red light you only find red things. You can find what you are looking for even if it is not red, but you might just miss the beauty of colour diversity.

So if you look only with math you can figure all out, but there is more. Math is logical, and so is our universe. Math is confined to numbers, our universe is not.

Which brings my thoughts to this

I have never heard anyone say that before, but if thought about it adds new levels, our bodies are in the material sphere and interacts with the sphere by walking around in it.  Our minds when opened to the idea's, can interact in the other spheres. (although i bet the majority that this occurs too, do not know thats whats happening)

Correct, think you are understanding me. Only one so far.

You give me some new hope. I know how I can draw this up in simple pictures to describe this. The outcome is not so simple to see at first but when you "see" it you understand so much. My avatar shows it. It shows sand on a steel plate that vibrates to frequencies. Different sequences call forward different patterns. This is because of how the spheres work together. If you vibrate the plate you cancel out one of the "circles" of spheres that makes the sand fall into patterns. Higher frequencies call forward more complex pattern. I will explain it tomorrow. This is how gravity works. And this also explains for example why you can get cancer when you are around many "waves" of frequencies. This explains all. So hard to know but have no listeners, well very few at least.

So freewill is the given ability and intent is the use of that ability.

So if the spheres create, rather than the universe just existing, the memory of everything could therefore exist.  As its just a program being run which no doubt contains enormous logs and records.

I now see how the sequencies idea came to pass.  Now all i need to do is work out how to step out of sequence and back in further away.  ;D

Yes, correct again. I have been thinking about this. How to "step out". To do that you have to cancel out ALL the frequencies at once. Then you would become pure energy again.........LIGHT.

I am still thinking about light. I have a few ideas that fit in but I have not reached the "THIS IS IT" moment when it comes to light. Because of that I know I have not reached that part yet.

Myth, thank you.

I will post explanations tomorrow that you will understand since you have come this far. Seeing this is so amazing. It is also lonely in a way. You will never see anything in the same way again. So you have to decide if you really want to understand my explanations tomorrow.

All my best for now

narnug

1 person likes this

for crying out loud narnug, lol

leave something for me to explain!!!!

you seem to have mastered the concept, i cannot find a flaw in what you describing, maybe because we think alike i dont know

great thread, fascinating to be in your mind

thank you truly my friend

T

1 person likes this

Great perspectives on this thread!  God I love CHANI forum.

This is my view of 'time'.

---------

Time does not exist. 

Time is our perception of an 'effect'.

Time is what allows an infinite number of probable realities/nows/futures to co-exist, but without 'colliding'.

Just as 'height' can be seen as the 'direction' to allow for an infinite number of 2D objects to become a 3D object,

so does 'time' allow for an infinite number of 3D realities to exist.

'Time' is to 3D realities, what 'height' is to 2D realities (think Flatland).

80 trips around the sun.

Never thought of it like that.

Thank you narnug.

I agree with nex that there is no time,but a change in state.Something other than at rest.

Some states ,like a frozen lake,remain unchanged till those atoms are excited by the sun and start moving around,moving and changing.

If a person was able to stop the changing state of they're bodies ,you would in fact become a time traveler into the future when you revive the change.

But,how could you go back in time,or reverse change?

Just my thoughts.

for crying out loud narnug, lol

leave something for me to explain!!!!

you seem to have mastered the concept, i cannot find a flaw in what you describing, maybe because we think alike i dont know

great thread, fascinating to be in your mind

thank you truly my friend

T

Thank you even more T, and all who have read and replied.

This thread is the offspring of PAN-ALL. The collective spirit of Chani is "flying over the waters" here.

I have some time today to explain better. Thinking of drawing it with hand. I just have to find my divider and other drawing tools.

Amb

narnug

I will try to explain. I will post 8 posts, this is number 1.

Image 1 shows repulsing forces and that they are not only in a "line" but in 3d. This is not most important but is relevant. Dont get stuck here.

It also shows 2 types of energy, one that is "systematic" and one that is "floating". The building blocks of our universe.

We are of the "floating" type. The systematic energy is our "background" and what causes matter to be.

3197_.pdf

post-1932-13759095496201_thumb.jpg

Start from reply 22 to understand.

Both the energies coexist. If nothing was moving(vibrating) they would be in a state like shown in picture 2.

The systematic energy would confine the floating energy "inside" it self.

3198_.pdf

post-1932-13759095497146_thumb.jpg

Start from reply 22 to understand.

Now this gets more interesting.

The systematic energy is vibrating. This is shown to us in all kinds of artifacts, we just have to know what we are looking at.

Picture 3 shows the path of the vibrating systematic energy. Since in confines the floating energy it drags it into a point.

You can imagine this in another way. Imagine an inflated balloon with some sand in it. Now imagine the balloon vibrating in all directions very fast. What would happen is that the sand would collect into the center of the balloon. It would become a little "ball" of sand that is in fact moving in all directions at (almost) once. This is how the floating energy gets it's "mass". It collects in the center.

This is why matter is "moving in all directions" but is still not going anywhere. This is also why matter gets more dense when it moves faster. This answers all that science has been able to conclude that happens so far.

3199_.pdf

post-1932-13759095498076_thumb.jpg