Mini Terracotta Army Hidden in China Pit

By Owen Jarus, Live Science Contributor | November 13, 2018 06:55am ET

https://www.livescience.com/64064-photos-mini-terracotta-army.html

Hundreds of Tiny Terracotta Warriors Found Guarding 2,100-Year-Old Chinese Site

By Owen Jarus, Live Science Contributor | November 13, 2018 06:55am ET

https://www.livescience.com/64071-mini-terracotta-army-discovered-china.html

1 person likes this

World Oldest Painting on Rock Wall?: Indonesia

"40,000-year-old cave art may be world's oldest animal drawing PHOTOGRAPH BY PINDI SETIAWAN The gallery of ancient cave art is tucked away in the limestone caves of East Kalimantan, Indonesia, on the island of Borneo."

Click the link below to see the pictures. There are 3 and they are small and not so good to see, unfortunately.

https://twitter.com/AthenaWraith/status/1060409336453681152/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1060409336453681152&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fjp.sputniknews.com%2Fscience%2F201811185597885%2F

The stone buildings and wood building complexes found in Indonesia go far older than that of Giza pyramids, and the site is pretty big. I recall currently a complex of pyramids being dug up by archaeologists on the mountains there right now. 

Exciting to hear!

2 people like this

Who Boy unity, you got my brian going with your post about mini terra cotta warriors!   This along with the video phillipbbg made on his C60 thread recently with Clif High and the C 60 Purple Power guy, in which Clif speaks about the special red clay the Chinese were taking from the deep ocean that was full of C 60 they determined was coming from a little red molecule = living organism.  Made me think about "DUNE".  Now this find, and once again Bezerk is on my mind, and our entity saying "China would be everywhere".  I have to wonder, in how many different ways?

3 people like this

7 hours ago, breezy said:

Who Boy unity, you got my brian going with your post about mini terra cotta warriors!   This along with the video phillipbbg made on his C60 thread recently with Clif High and the C 60 Purple Power guy, in which Clif speaks about the special red clay the Chinese were taking from the deep ocean that was full of C 60 they determined was coming from a little red molecule = living organism.  Made me think about "DUNE".  Now this find, and once again Bezerk is on my mind, and our entity saying "China would be everywhere".  I have to wonder, in how many different ways?

Yes I know, breezy! I wondered if I should post it in the BEZERK thread as well, but stopped short for that. It's because of the size of the discovered items and the first one was far more directly meaningful than this "replica" of the 1st Emperor's style.

Their 1st Emperor was a high percentaged hybrid, so I was informed by my space friend. Sure enough, how that guy was cruel and bizarre, you can get the picture easily. 

The find this time was far more smaller in scale, being miniature in size, so unless they were created like "updated version" of the 1st find technologically, I thought it fits here than in the BEZERK thread.

But what intrigued me was.....this DABOO's report.

The organism spreading away happily. They will form a new sea floor, methinks................

Everything is connected......

Then you made a post about a 26 ft long "sea worm" which was what Clif originally called the little organism that was stripping the red clay of C 60 in the deep sea, he eventually called it a molecule.   Well the color of that sea worm was a pinkish color, and I noted they said it was NOT one organism, but hundreds of thousands of minute organisms that stick together to form that huge worm.   Same little organism that Clif was speaking about?  Although Clif was speaking of an organism from deep sea, this huge worm was on surface.

1 person likes this

I actually still haven't checked Cliff's vid yet. I am going to. (He's been on hot bed lately! Poor guy he copped it from Corey Goode and his associates badly, by the sound of it!) We had seen another similar tuber thing under water before, and they were salpa creature, the smaller animals united together to form far bigger body to float and move in sea.

Salpa looks like they can be in deep sea or on surface....but I suspect the latest one we saw had some ability to CHOOSE where to go...an evolved version?

But Japanese note said it maybe a type of "HOYA", apparently called "Ascidiacea (sea squirt)"...

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ホヤ

https://www.google.com.au/search?tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=fDDyW7fhJsP69QO-5Ki4DQ&q=ホヤ&oq=ホヤ&gs_l=img.12..0l6j0i4l4.117178.132926..136619...11.0..2.198.3518.0j22......2....1..gws-wiz-img.....0..0i67j0i24j0i30j0i4i37j0i5i30.nTitYkpWiOE

Ewwww yes Japanese people eat them. (´Д`)And IDK if their thought was correct. I tend to go for more salpa than sea squirts. Sea squirts has similar structure to our spine and got heart etc. Far more complex animal than salpa.

BTW, in a very old BP vid from GOM trouble, remember we had seen really huge soft lining of what looked like living creature which had dark brown or reddish colour, elegantly wrapping itself around the machinery?? I wonder if it was a relative to that latest tubular creature came up in the news.

Oh, here we go, I found it.

.....Maybe far more closer to jelly fish? I started to wonder. Either way, Jelly fish also came up on the line of Bezerk, didn't it? Then we started to watch the explosion of jelly fish population around the world and plugging up the water intake filters for nuke plants.....

They might have evolved different way for body shape, depending on the level of depth they choose to lurk.

2 people like this

Yes, jellyfish was in Bezerk, absolutely and Nomura jellyfish in particular.   20 to 25 minutes into that video for telemere mention via C60 then onto what Clif says about red clay worms. etc.

2 people like this

Archaeologists discover 15th century indigenous tombs with Elongated Skulls in Bolivia

If the elongated skull really was in the 15th C tomb, that's really a huge news to me.

But I still haven't managed to get other sources to get further info on this story, I cannot be sure if the elongated skull really belong to the 15th C bodies.

Someone might had been honouring the elongated skulled people in the region, and they might decided to remove the skull from the original resting place, then put it together with the 108 bodies for very special reason, such as that those 108 were also special group of people and were there to be reanimated with the elongated skull owner when that being would be resurrected....we can only speculate, but the skull itself could be from far older time, just being placed into the 15th C tomb, not exactly the skull owner being alive in the 15th C. So far there is not much detailed info to suss out the picture of what was really going on there.

However, IF the elongated skull owner really did exist back in the 15th C.......FAR OUT!!!!!!!!! That really would be a super discovery to us because 15th C isn't that long time ago in our history!!!!!!!!! Columbus could have met an elongated skulled people!!!!!!!!!

Published on Nov 18, 2018

2 people like this