breezy

ANCIENT FINDS

540 posts in this topic

Experts BAFFLED by the discovery of HUNDREDS of mysterious tunnels in Brazil

(c) UFOmania

Their channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdXfEfd8eqyd4ZpRaxLwy3g

Interesting indeed...

Some of the stories appear in this channel can be gems, except I also have been encountering some full on fake news introduced on here. You be the judge.

4 people like this

This vid had a realistic flavour as if you literally walk through those sites just because of the camera work Brien Forester did and the camera he used.

6 people like this

Early humans co-existed in Africa with human-like species 300,000 years ago

Ed Stoddard        May 9, 2017

snip pic of fossils

"KROMDRAAI, South Africa (Reuters) - Scientists unveiled the first evidence on Tuesday that early humans co-existed in Africa 300,000 years ago with a small-brained human-like species thought to already be extinct on the continent at that time.

The findings, published in three papers in the journal "eLife", raise fresh questions about human evolution, including the prospect that behaviours previously attributed to humans may have been developed by hominin precursors of Homo sapiens.

Hominins are an extinct group of the same genus as humans, the only surviving members of that category today. Man's nearest living relatives, chimpanzees and gorillas, are further removed from Homo sapiens biologically than hominins are.

The species in question is Homo naledi, named in 2015 after a rich cache of its fossils was unearthed near Sterkfontein and Swartkrans in South Africa.

These treasure troves, some 50 km (30 miles) northwest of Johannesburg, have yielded pieces of the puzzle of human evolution for decades.

Scientists initially thought Homo naledi's anatomy suggested the fossils might be as much as 2.5 million years old and were startled by evidence that suggested the species may have buried its dead, a trait long believed to be uniquely human.

But dating of the sediments in which the fossils were found and teeth of the specimens showed that the species was roaming the African bush between 236,000 and 335,000 years ago, around the time that modern humans were emerging.

"No one thought that a small-brained, primitive hominin could extend down through time this long and that period is exactly the moment when we thought modern humans were arising here in Africa," said Lee Berger, project leader for Johannesburg's University of the Witwatersrand."

snip and video of finds at link

https://www.yahoo.com/news/early-humans-co-existed-africa-human-species-300-085246873.html

I will add these videos from Sept. 2016 telling the story of the find in So. Africa. They are short, but very interesting.  Enjoy.

Discovering Homo Naledi: Journey to Find a Human Ancestor, Part 1 | Nat Geo Live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36_LNsN9W3s   

Discovering Homo Naledi: Journey to Find a Human Ancestor, Part 2 | Nat Geo Live    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1700474265&feature=iv&src_vid=36_LNsN9W3s&v=Z04rDGM7pk8

Discovering Homo Naledi: Journey to Find a Human Ancestor, Part 3 | Nat Geo Live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_846439427&feature=iv&src_vid=Z04rDGM7pk8&v=RqyI_0H6uHM

3 people like this

This is a Compiled vid of latest finds.

I have seen the original footage vids before arriving to this one, but I appreciated the take on the wide range of stuff covered all in one short vid. 

2 people like this

3 Fingered Mummy from Peru

Well well well....please have a look at this mummy.

594b265934697_Peruviannonhumanmummy_3.jpg.d10f2f539190d8d29e2f4f3aa1e965ea.jpg

That's just not Human...though it's a HumaNOID, if that's a genuine biological mummy untouched by hoaxers.....

Have been around for a long time by the look of it....check this out.

594b269b237d0_Peruviannonhumanmummy_petroart_1.jpg.e958b6bb2d4d3ae8f87c4cf869ecccef.jpg

Gaia is in trouble over Corey Goode and along with that David Wilcock, both being talked about negatively, in and around with Corey's business expansion by making up stories to sell...

The journo who led this find is known to be plagued by hoaxers and he falls for them often enough that many in the field actually don't take notice of his finds.....BUT I have known insanely important cases he was on, and because of his continuous research into the UFO phenomenons to abduction cases, whole heap of Mexicans and Spanish speakers have been able to get loads of cutting edge info. 

So let's put those points aside for now-----the item is item, it speaks for itself. That is certainly NOT looking like a human body.

https://www.gaia.com/video/special-report?fullplayer=feature

And with that height then having such small feet...dunno how it was standing and walking. The toes must had been very strong compared to ours. 

594b266facd53_Peruviannonhumanmummy_cg_2.thumb.jpg.6aba1286d47e3ada6be79e1fcd0ba274.jpg

All images: (c) Gaia.com/rightful owner 2017 Shared educational purpose only. No money made from the post.

And my source tells me that thing is a hybrid specimen, containing human DNA.

...I'm happy that it's dead than alive......the knee benders are pretty violent, so I hear.

<Here's an article stands opposite position>

http://doubtfulnews.com/2017/06/nazca-alien-mummy-revealed-in-promotional-video-featuring-serial-hoaxer/

I'm also becoming sick of this appaling trend to take complete skeptic attitude just denying everything they see now.

Yeah the Cabal lies, plots that are "Chronogarchy Metagovernance" (spoken by Alfred L Webre---his definition of it: Chronogarchy leaks time travel monitoring info into the social stream as "Foreshadowing".), force feed us with crappy ideas.

But there are also genuine facts out there.

After we all worked hard to dig truth up this far, do we just discard the whole lot because we retain the memory of being hurt by them? That sounds pretty extreme IMHO.

If someone persists to take an extreme opposite position every time someone puts out what may well be a really important disclosure steps, it becomes kinda like just an immature reaction repeated again and again. 

We need to learn to sit on the fence till everything (as much as possible for the moment) is revealed so we all have enough to think through rather than jumping on the throat instantly.

Here's Tylor's vid which includes the hoax cases the Mexican journo got involved in in the past for our easier reference to the hoax cases----another CT community peeps were expressing that this journo keeps on falling for someone pushing hoax objects:

6 people like this

Unity's post about the 3-fingered mummy made me think of this. Anyone remember Land of the Lost? Sleestaks. 

sleestak.jpg

Actually, the one above is an Altrusian, the more peaceful, intelligent ancestor of the Sleestaks. Note the 3 fingers. Plus reptilian. Again Hollywood weaves in the stories.

Never forget that the Marshalls got to the Land of the Lost through a dimensional portal -- on a raft. (lol)

Wow, I'm now realizing that this stuff was probably my initiation into what led me many years later to Chani.

6 people like this

I find the feet more interesting than the hands.  If I put flesh or webbing around or between those 'toes' I see a sort of flipper or feet designed for underwater movement not walking on land.

6 people like this

Oh wow, @Jessica, that's a very interesting point!!

I didn't even think about the water-bearer possibility from its bone dry state. (((≧▽≦)))ROFL

4 people like this

Incredible graveyard of 5000-year-old 'giants' found in China 

July 5, 2017        Mark Molloy

Jiaojia village china giants graveyard  

A giants' graveyard has been uncovered in Jiaojia village, eastern China  CREDIT: ASIAWIRE

"Many of the men discovered in the graveyard measured 1.8 metres (5ft 11in) tall and would have seemed like giants to the average person 5,000 years ago.

One of the men in the ancient burial ground measured 1.9 metres (6ft 3in), making him a 'giant' of his day.

“This is just based on the bone structure. If he was a living person his height would certainly exceed 1.9 metres,” Fang Hui, head of Shandong University's school of history and culture, told China Daily.

snip image

Archaeologists say their large tombs suggest they were likely considered powerful, high status individuals who had access to better food than the average person.

But what made them so tall? “Already agricultural at that time, people had diverse and rich food resources and thus their physique changed,” Fang Hui explained.

Today, men aged 18 living in the region have an average height of 1.753 metres (5ft 9ins), which is higher than the national average of 1.72 metres (5ft 8ins)."

snip

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/

Not so sure I'd call these "giants", as much as I'd call this the find of an ancient burial ground.  5'9" - 6'3" is not really much of a "giant".  

3 people like this

Ancient stone monuments may have been used for mysterious moonlit ceremonies, say archaeologists

July 7, 2017          Sarah Knapton

"Ancient stone monuments may have been used for mysterious night-time ceremonies, archaeologists believe, after finding that some rock carvings only appear in moonlight.

Traditionally Neolithic structures were believed to align with the movements of the Sun, with  the huge Wiltshire circle of Stonehenge lining up perfectly with the summer solstice.

But a new investigation of the stone age engraved panel Hendraburnick Quoit in Cornwall by Dr Andy Jones, found nearly 10 times the number of markings when viewed in moonlight or very low sunlight from the south east.

They also discovered that pieces of quartz had been deliberately smashed up around the site which would have glowed in the dark under moonlight, or firelight, creating a gentle luminescence.

Dr Jones, of the Cornwall Archaeological Unit said: “I think the new marks show that this site was used at night and it is likely that other megalithic sites were as well.

“We were aware there were some cup and ring marks on the rocks but we were there on a sunny afternoon and noticed it was casting shadows on others which nobody had seen before.

“When we went out to some imaging at night, when the camera flashed we suddenly saw more and more art, which suggested that it was meant to be seen at night and in the moonlight.

“Then when you think about the quartz smashed around, which would have caused flashes and luminescence, suddenly you see that these images would have emerged out of the dark.

“Stonehenge does have markings, and I think that many more would be found at sites across the country if people were to look at them in different light.”

Marks on the rock came into view under a camera flash and would have lit up in moonlight, say experts 

Marks on the rock came into view under a camera flash and would have lit up in moonlight, say experts  CREDIT: DR ANDY JONES 

snip

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/07/07/ancient-stone-monuments-may-have-used-mysterious-moonlit-ceremonies/

1 person likes this

Ancient Egyptian Acoustics and Sound Healing, presented by John Reid FULL LECTURE

This was a very good vid about SkyGoddess theory, spoken by John Reid in 2014.

(c)Megalithomania/rightful owner(s) 2017

1 person likes this

Noah's Ark on Mt. Ararat in Detail

When I started to watch it, I thought as "just another lame vid about Noah's Arc" but it had guts in it....

3 people like this

This 100 Million Year Old Hammer Baffled Scientists

"An out of place artifact is the name given to an object that defies conventional science by its simple presence. There are quite a few of them out there and all of them have been found in deposits that are far older than humanity. Some of them have been found embedded in coal lumps, other in deep mines. The material around them was hundreds of millions of years old and their origins remain unanswered.

Capturehammer.JPG

This hammer was found near London, Texas in 1936. A local couple stumbled upon a rock that had a curious piece of petrified wood sticking out. They took it home and it lay unnoticed until their son cracked the rock open ten years later. To their astonishment, there was a modern-looking hammer encased in the stone. It began to attract attention in the 1980’s and has puzzled the world ever since.

According to geologists who examined the object, the rock around it is over 100 million years old. Surely, human history doesn’t stretch that far back. The metal was subjected to several tests. Sophisticated electron microscopes showed it was made up of 96.6 percent iron and that it had been forged.

The handle also pointed towards the genuineness of the hammer. The wood it was made of had become petrified and this process is known to take a long time to occur. Another question is raised by a scratch mark made in 1942, when the rock was cracked open. The scratch exposed the bare metal under the layer of rust. In more than 70 years, that exposed metal has not corroded one bit, despite the hammer being made of iron."

Capturehammer2.JPG

snip

http://locklip.com/this-100-million-year-old-hammer-baffled-scientists/

6 people like this

Turin Shroud is stained with the blood of a torture victim, new research shows - supporting the belief that it DOES show the face of Jesus

• Experts claim there is blood on the Shroud which is not typical of healthy person
  • They say it contains creatinine and ferritin, found in those who suffered trauma
  • The findings contradict claims that the Shroud was painted by Medieval forgers
  • The shroud is currently being displayed at St John the Baptist Cathedral in Turin 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4703018/Turin-Shroud-stained-blood-torture-victim.html

1 person likes this