Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
phillipbbg

2013 and beyond.... Something Is Going On! as it always does

263 posts in this topic

Well, it seems whatever is building, it's not done yet.

SuspiciousObservers

Cheers for posting these. I have been watching sun on and off for last few months to see if i can find a link between my partners health and the sun. Migraines do seem to be more pronounced when its active, although this is purely guess work.

Yet to have sufficient evidence to actually blame on sun, rather than something, but so far medical profession is clue less.

I have now signed up to 2min man to see what dots he joins in coming weeks.

Thanks Arc. If you have signed up for 2 MIN News can you start a thread just for that and put them on daily if you have time. I love this source of info.

Cheers for posting these. I have been watching sun on and off for last few months to see if i can find a link between my partners health and the sun. Migraines do seem to be more pronounced when its active, although this is purely guess work.

Yet to have sufficient evidence to actually blame on sun, rather than something, but so far medical profession is clue less.

I have now signed up to 2min man to see what dots he joins in coming weeks.

Hi Myth,

Does your partner have any of the other Magnesium deficiency symptoms such as restless legs,irregular heartbeat, anxiety, twitching lower eyelid, kidney/gall stones, osteoporosis?..

These symptoms may be slowly but easily rebalanced with topical application of a quality MgCl solution. Excess heavy metals may disrupt or block Magnesium. A hair tissue test will assess heavy metal levels.

Best of luck with the migraines.

qnl

Email from James Gilliland:

Galactic Plane Moving Through The Dark Rift

Well folks looks like this is it. Scientists are now measuring the intense magnetic waves coming into this solar system. People are getting jittery, angry, moody, apprehensive feeling something is up. Some are looking for external reasons to be upset transferring these feelings to outer people, places, events and things. Time to buck up, own these feelings, use these energies to heal, release the past. We and we alone choose how to frame our experiences, choose our emotions, which ones we want to entertain. We cannot blame external things for what is going on internally. We don't need a reason or a place to put these feelings just need to go within, heal and release them.

This is the master's test and fluctuations in the magnetic fields will be the greatest test of all. Stanford research has proven fluctuations in the magnetic fields will drive monkeys from comatose behavior to self-mutilation. Are we monkeys or evolved enough to master ourselves? Can we maintain our calm when everyone else around us is loosing theirs? Time to learn to breathe, release, let go let spirit. Time to practice loving detachment. Things are going to get a little bit crazy. I am not sure how the Earth is going to react to these energies or how much divine intervention will be given. The Sirians warned about the first week of January and the following weeks. We will see what unfolds. Hang on, be at peace, love and laugh at the process.

Be well,

James Gilliland

Maybe this is the zombie apocalypse the PTB keep putting out there in main stream.

The monkey's self mutilating Mmmm well if it intensifies I know a few who I am sure are genetically very close to monkeys who should show increased activity sooner than the rest. Come to think about it go for a drive and you will be surrounded by them on the weekends  ;)

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So March 2013 Part 1

HawkkeyDavisChannel

Published on Mar 5, 2013

"The evetns of 2013 has been remarkable so far, with this week continueing that trend. Earthquakes, loud booms, millions of dead fish, millions of locusts and so much more has taking place the past week or so.

These videos do not mean that the world will end. Please respect other peoples comments and beliefs when leaving a comment. Thanks for watching here and be safe all!"

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So March 2013 Part 2

HawkkeyDavisChannel

Published on Mar 12, 2013

There has been some strange and extreme weather going on this year. Earthquakes, massive snowstorms, loud booms, locust invasions and more has taking place the past week or so. This series does not mean the world will end, they show our climate and earth changes in a 7 to 10 time frame. Please respect other peoples comments and beliefs when leaving a comment. Thanks for watching here and be safe all!

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So March 2013 Part 3

HawkkeyDavisChannel

Published on Mar 19, 2013

The extreme events of 2013 do continue. Floods, landslides, dead fish and more has taking place the past week or so. These videos do not mean that the world will end. Please respect other peoples comments and beliefs when leaving a comment. Thanks for watching here and be safe all!

Tx for this Neocharm

Thanks for the videos.

They are signs of the Graduation process of the Planetary Spirit.

I expect there will be more mass deaths of birds, animals and insects.

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So March 2013 Part 4

HawkkeyDavisChannel

Published on Mar 26, 2013

Warning the events of this week may be disturbing for some to watch, viewer discretion is advised. Floods, record snowfall, record low temps, record low water levels, mass fish die offs and so much more has taking place the past week or so. Please respect other peoples comments and beliefs when leaving a comment. Thanks for watching here and be safe all!

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So End Of March 2013

HawkkeyDavisChannel

Published on Apr 3, 2013

I'm only taking this video up to the end of March 2013 and I will start April's findings next week. Also sorry about being a day late on this weeks video. Major flooding, eathquakes massive landslides and more has taking place the past week or so. Thanks for watching here!

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So April 2013 Part 1

HawkkeyDavisChannel

"Published on Apr 9, 2013

Just when you thought nothing is going on, this seires continues....

Earthquakes, major flooding, records being smashed and so much more has taking place the past week or so..

Thanks for watching here and stay safe!"

Uh-oh...sorry Breezy.

I had not looked in this long thread in quite a while and did not know you'd been posting the 'signs of change' videos when I posted some too.

No intention of stepping on your toes here - sorry about that.

It also amazes me how these videos point so well to people being oblivious to the obvious...

Giant, mutated rats - locust swarms, and dead sea creatures washing up all over the planet - and in none of the 'news' talk is it mentioned how the world-ocean is actively being murdered, while the huge, ongoing dirty-bomb in Japan has mostly also been forgotten. Amazing.

Whirlpool Video: Vortex In Latvian River Devours All That Enters

Latvian River has a whirlpool that devours everything that comes near...this is pretty danged impressive to my way of thinking..

Breezy, that whirlpool is amazing!  I could watch it all night.  I'm not sure I would have been standing that close to it though.  :o

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So April 2013 Part 1

Hawkeye Davis Channel

The series moves on for yet another week. Earthquake, landslides, massive sinkholes, record snowfall and more has taking place the past week or so..

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So April 2013 Part 2

HawkeyeDavisChannel

Powerful eartquakes, sandstorms, major flooding and fireballs falling from the sky has taking place the past week or so

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So April 2013 Part 3

HawkeyeDavisChannel

Published on Apr 23, 2013

Powerful eartquakes, sandstorms, major flooding and fireballs falling from the sky has taking place the past week or so..

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So April 2013 Part 4

HawkeyeDavisChannel

Published on May 1, 2013

Floods, earthquakes, meteorites crashing into houses and more has taking place the past week or so.

If you think that I've missed a few events you're right. With summer getting close I don't have the time to do alot of research. I might change this series to every two week soon so I can keep giving you some great videos with lots of info and events. I'll keep you guys posted on that. Thanks for watching here and stay safe!

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So May 2013 Part 1

HawkeyeDavisChannel

"Published on May 8, 2013

The weather all around this planet has gone crazy this week!

Floods, wildfires, dead fish, meteors, record breaking snow storms and so much more has taking place the past week or so. Thanks for watching here and stay safe!"

Tx Neo for popping this up

Giant chunk of ice slams to Earth near kids playing in Tenn.

May 10, 2013

22221107_BG1.jpgwbtw images

"GRAY, TN (WJHL) -- -

A Tri-Cities man has video of what appears to be a large chunk of ice that he says fell from the sky on Wednesday and landed in a yard in Gray, TN.

Andy Miller says his children were playing outside along Keeview Drive off Hales Chapel Road around 4 p.m. when they heard what sounded like a rocket.

snip

Read more here and see video

http://www.wbtw.com/story/22221107/giant-chunk-of-ice-slams-to-earth-near-kids-playing-in-tenn

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2013/05/14/gaint-ice-meteor-slams-to-earth-near-kids-playing-in-tennessee/

This is another compilation of extreme weather.  Thanks DAR..

Extreme Weather Phenomena Escalating Worldwide

SuspectSky

"Published on May 7, 2013 

"Over the past year the world has experienced unprecedented and bizarre weather phenomena - from record breaking heat and cold to increasing earthquake activity worldwide. It's not just global warming, but rather, a system wide surge of strange weather activity.

This video compiles extreme earth changes and weather events, with footage including meteors entering the atmosphere, sinkholes opening up worldwide, the discovery of dark lightning, increasing volcano activity, and a uniquely unusual UFO sighting in Ireland.

While this video does NOT imply extreme weather is a result of human activity - it does suggest that climate change is real and occurring all around us. Whatever the source, one may ask - will extreme weather define our world's history for decades to come?"

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So May 2013 Part 2

HawkkeyDavisChannel

"Published on May 23, 2013 

The wait is over for the next epic part of this ongoing series. Floods, meteors, strange lights, dead birds and fish, tornadoes, huge walls of ice destroying homes and so much more has taking place the past week or so.

Thank you all for your donations to this channel giving me another chance at showing some of the most extreme events that are wreaking havoc all over this planet. I've sent each of you a thank you email so check you accounts, I think I got all of you! Stay safe and thanks for watching here!

*Music Used*

City of the Fallen - Crown of Life

This video only shows 70% of what has actual taking place the last 2 weeks. For more from the past weeks and others in the future like my channel on Facebook.

Thank you all for sharing with me on FB, join us here

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hawkkey...

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So May 2013 Part 3

HawkkeyDavisChannel

Published on May 30, 2013 

"One more week full of rare and record breaking events. Floods, tornadoes, rare blockbuster snowstorms, earthquakes and so much more has taking place the past week or so. Thanks for watching here!"

Good grief, can any of us actually believe everything is too quiet, after watching these videos of weather and earthly events from around the world?  Tx Neo for letting me know he had two more videos available.

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or June 2013

HawkkeyDavisChannel

Published on Jun 8, 2013

The signs keep adding up and are becoming hard to ignore. Major and historic flooding, earthquakes, massive tornadoes and more has taking place the past week or so. Stay Safe and thanks for watching here!

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So June 2013 Part 2

HawkkeyDavisChannel

Published on Jun 18, 2013

Rare tornadoes wildfires major flooding and more has taking place the past week or so. With so much going on I only covered the extreme side of the last 11 days. For more on the stranger side just click my facebook link below to see what didn't make the video. Thanks for watching here and stay safe.

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So June 2013 Part 3  

HawkkeyDavisChannel

Published on Jun 26, 2013 

The disasters are getting more incredible with each day lately. Floods, tornadoes, record snow, sinkholes and more has taking place the past week or so. For more of this series click the playlist below or subscribe to this channel for future uploads. Thanks for watching here and stay safe!

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So July 2013 Part 1

HawkEyeDavisChannel

Published on Jul 6, 2013 

If you didn't think anything was going on, well guess again! Hail storms, floods, earthquakes, huge tsunami like waves and more has taking place the past week or so. Feel free to download and share. Thanks for watching here, and stay safe.

Breezy, here's Part 2...

Published on Jul 17, 2013

No description needed this week, I'll let the video speak for itself! Viewer discretion is advised..

Feel free to download and share this series. Thanks for watching here and stay safe during all this extreme weather.