Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
phillipbbg

2013 and beyond.... Something Is Going On! as it always does

262 posts in this topic

He looked up and saw them MULTIPLYING in the sky - NOT airplanes!  <<about more than possible ufo's

2 people like this

Something Caught Moving FAST UNDERGROUND...

2 people like this

Rift! Geologic Clues to What's Tearing Africa Apart

As this person is explaining what's happening to the African continent, he is also explaining what's going on in Hawaii right now. I found that interesting.   The video below is about a couple guys who are exploring one of these fissures, this one in Ethiopia.  (I think our entity also spoke of a truly massive earthquake that would occur in Africa, at some point in the future.)  If you check plate maps boundaries, you will see that there is a fault that runs from Israel, to the Suez and through the Red Sea clear to Ethiopia, then runs south all the way into S.Africa.

Africa is splitting apart! 'Dabbahu fissure' Ethiopia

2 people like this

Lower 48 States Just Had the Warmest May on Record

Chris Dolce       June 6, 2018

snip  video

"May 2018 was the hottest of any May in 124 years of recording keeping for the continental United States, eclipsing the extreme heat of that month in the 1930s during the Dust Bowl era.

The average temperature for the Lower 48 states last month was 65.41 degrees Fahrenheit,  5.21 degrees Fahrenheit above the 1901-2000 average, according to the state of the climate report released by NOAA on Wednesday.

That knocked out May 1934 for the warmest May on record. Rounding out the top five warmest Mays are 1936, 2012 and 2000.

snip  chart

Eight of the 12 calendar months have now notched warmth records since 1998: January (2006), March (2012), April (2006), May (2018), June (2016), September (1998), November (1999) and December (2015).

Last month, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma and Virginia broke state warmth records. Another eight states from Washington to Rhode Island had their second-warmest Mays.

All told, May 2018 ranked among the top 10 warmest on record for 40 of the Lower 48 states. No state was colder than average in May."

snip

https://weather.com/news/news/2018-06-06-may-2018-record-hot-temperatures-united-states-noaa-report

2 people like this

*Yellowstone Geyser Erupts Yet Again Puzzling Scientists*Ground Bubbling In New Mexico*The Field*

This guy covers many different things in this video.  Along with the Yellowstone geyser.

3 people like this

Eerie photos surface of NEW coastal water anomaly - "As far as the eye could see - gone!

2 people like this

This is what I suspect......please point out if other plausible reasons do exist!

I'm no geologist, but at least we know what's been happening to Earth.

It's somehow EXPANDING and plates are moving full on and breaking up in some area, with new sea flooring added as well.

But the reduction of sea water could be happening because there's a huge crack opening up on the SEA FLOOR in the acute location, and more over, it's looking like that's happening AROUND THE WORLD simultaneously....

I think sudden opening causes the sudden draining of water, and suction movement from within Earth manages the lowering of sea water in acute areas. But when Earth itself levels out the water with our gravity, the new sea level is achieved coherently.

IDK how fast the missing tide lines come back, and I guess that's to do with Earth adjusting to new cracks.

This is a juicy time for satellite images, to see what kind of short term changes have been made.

Anyone from geology side knowing about such changes?? We need more info, for sure! 

1 person likes this

East African Rift Shakes, Sparking Fears and Anxiety-Emergency Deployment amidst Widening Cracks

1 person likes this

*Updates-Thai Rescue-Japan Rescues-Heatwave-Typhoon Marie-416 Fire-*Hawaii 800+ Quakes In 24HRS*

*Heavy Flooding-Florida-Georgia-Tenn*Planchón-Peteroa Volcano In Chile Stirring*Civil Liberties*

1 person likes this

I think we all can agree on this point now: "natural" disasters are happening World Wide, almost happening at the same time.

Geoengineering to Earth had caused this much of acute change to Earth. (So to my way of thinking, nothing is natural about it....)

And the geoengineering is still happening, however there are 2 movements in it, I realised.

1) Someone is trying to help us

2) Someone is trying to kill us

And BOTH groups actually use chemtrailing to start with.

People trying to help us know that we are to face to CROP FAILURE(whether NOW or LATER)-->Sudden DEATHs to hell a lot of population world wide-->so need to actively reduce the effect from (2) group.

So it's kinda hard for us which chemtrails are the ones from nasty, ill intending bastards. All and all, still chemtrailing is chemtrailing.

I want our Earth back to pristine condition again. And I believe we can do so by lots of us truly waking up.

2 people like this

Crop failures = one of the most important aspects to all this geo-induced weather worldwide. Then add volcanoes that cover crops such as Coconuts, mangoes, macadamia nuts, coffee bean plants, avocados, pineapple, etc.  All the droughts/floods affecting grain growth and freezes affecting tree fruit, grapes, etc.  Geo-engineering has been going on since the 1940's at least.   So it took about 75 years to mess it up, how long for mother earth to fix it I wonder?  Intelligence does not appear to be humanity's strong suit. Think what an absolutely gorgeous planet this must have been, long, long ago. 

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, breezy said:

Intelligence does not appear to be humanity's strong suit.

ヾ(≧▽≦)ノ( ゜∇゜)Y⌒Y⌒Y⌒Y⌒Y⌒Y⌒Y(。△。 )

Sad, but I just couldn't help laughing when I read your line, breezy!! So true!

Anyway, I'm seriously wondering that don't we need to start stock piling cans and air dried food etc etc for all of us??

While we don't want such future to be actualised, we also know that we gotta prepare ourselves for anything that could happen and leave us in adverse situation, so especially to protect future of our children, I thought we gotta mobilise ourselves somehow to start stock piling canned/jarred food in every community existing out there. If we can do the same for seeds, would be awesome.

It's really the time to prove it to ourselves that we can share stuff in coherent manner, too. 

While preserving the knowledge of growing food to establishing water distillers from the scratch etc (love the primitive survival channel stuff!! Those classic ideas absolutely would come handy for all of us, when we don't have much facilities available in big capacities any more) and how to ferment food crops etc etc (Err....not so keen on the idea of 8 months old "fresh" eggs, though....lol) are important, but I felt we need to start collecting food.

In Jpn where people have been warned for years about massive EQs to happen, have been stock piling in each housing to start with, and rotating food by eating out of the older stocked food pile, so never to carry expired food. But it's actually a tedious work to carry on daily like that.....(´Д`)

When you can just go out and enjoy dining out, it's so easy to over look at doing that sorta thing, because basically you need to keep on pressuring yourself to prepare.... Making that action as our second nature is a must, methinks.

In the name of convenience, we tend to take it easy from doing what needs to be done. We, the ones living in cities, are easily seduced to be LAZY like that, methinks.(´×ω×`)

So may I suggest to everyone that at least to start doing that for yourself?

If you are the only one to focus to, you can choose any food you want to keep! No one else would hustle you over your menu. LOL

When you have $5 dollars extra in your pocket, add one~two cans/jars to your stock pile for sharing with another person. 

Storage can be some issue, so please think of digging a secure hole in your backyard, if you have such space.

If no place like that exists (like living in apartment room etc), secure a plastic container or cardboard box to save food in there. You don't need to go for a big storage first of all. Starting NOW, where you CAN, is the most important thing to aim to, methinks.

Recommendation of the stock pile duration can be anything from 5 days to 2 weeks, depending on what you think the authority (if any exists, when it happens...) would take to get you out of your location when TSHTF.

Drinking Water is a must but also please consider electrolyte hydrator like natural coconut water to be included in the stock.

Away from food and drinks, other amenities like Cardboard boxes, plastic bags etc for toilet use come REALLY handy.

Got loads of helpful knowledge from the past disasters so please refer about that kinda info from resource centres. 

Please start prepping yourselves as much as you can, JUST IN CASE.