Acolyte

Please Introduce Your Self :)

505 posts in this topic

To all the new posters on thechaniproject...Welcome...nice to see you, we hope you will feel right at home here..breezy

Hey everybody, I just found this site a few days ago and it looks like a friendly place. lookin forward to reading whats on here.

Thanks for accepting me  :] 

:) So many bright new faces!

Shiny! Very shiny, indeed! Welcome, one and all!

;D8);D

Hi everyone, I was led to this forum via a prophecy site I post on. Love the energy here and maturity of the posters!

Blessing all,

Brenda

Hi everyone, i'm loving the forums lots to digest, also managed to log on briefly to teamspeak, a great bunch will be back again :)

Empi

Welcome to all the new members. I just know you will enjoy it here.  ;D

salut!

tocaboar here, been drifting in and out of the online conspiracy reality scene for nudging over a decade, though rarely taken the step further than lurking. encouraged to join by the respectful vibe and genuinely new take on things. shall try to dig out some choice snippets from my ct archive garnered over the years.

onwards and ever upwards...

G'day to you all

Thanks for accepting my registration

Until a week ago I was blissfully unaware of my surroundings

A friend handed me an old copy of NEXUS, containing "Chani Project" ... and here I am

When I say "unaware of my surroundings", I mean that literally. I had never heard of most of the topics covered on this site.

As Empi mentioned earlier ... lots to digest!!!

Looking forward to whatever is to come and hope I can make some contribution

Cheers

anyone wondering why i've joined, well. one word will explain it: bluecoat. just chasing some info and sharing thoughts. interesting times we're living in.

btw, hi.

I just want to give a warm welcome to all the new members!  sit back, relax and enjoy your stay.

Hello, my name is Michael. I found this site through another forum, and it looks a cool site. I am most of times a lurker, but will share info when I think it might be good to share. A hello to all memers !  ;)

To all the newest members of our forum...too many to mention by name..WELCOME....to thechaniproject...make  yourself at home, and enjoy your stay...breezy

Hello everyone!  I came across this board from another board I'm a lurker on.  Thought it might be time to jump in to one and see if I can add to the discussions.  So far, this board seems far more friendly and open than the others I have visited.  Look forward to getting to know some of you!

hey guys, I am a believer of finding the truth once for all just like many of you. Thanks for all the greetings, I look forward to talking to all of you! these next few months should be good.  ;D

Hello, I am a 55 yr old Australian born female.  Found Chani throught Bluecoat thread and lurked for a little while before joining.  When I was 20 a tragic loss 'activated' me and I began a 35 year quest in search of truth.  I consider myself both a lightworker and a starseed.  All psychic and hands on healing abilities shut down about 10 years ago and it took a long time to understand that is was because we had to focus on transmuting the dark in readiness for enlightenment, which has been an uphill and painful battle at times.  I am soooo happy to see the younger ones starting to awaken, it is truely beautiful.

I have never registered on a site before, let alone make a comment, so this means to me that I do feel safe here and have good company.  Thank you for the site, it is something that will really help everyone who is seeking truth.  

Love and Light

Jessica

Warm welcomes to those posting above!

I notice the phrase 'seeking the truth' or 'truth seeker' is commonly used amongst many on such forums.

Sometimes I wonder though, is it 'truth' we find, or just information-ideas that we resonate to?  Maybe they are the same thing?

Anyway, it is nice to have interested and attuned people like you aboard the Chani bus.

peace

Greetings....I am Marlowe...the Ghost of Chrismas Future...

My best contributions to the internet are http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=94579

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=149941

these above are original ideas............... ;D

FWIW...as the Ghost of Chrismas Future I believe at least 2/3rds of the EARTH'S POPULATION is doomed & will be toast within 3 years.....but hey,,,It's only my opinion......I could be wrong...maybe only 1/3rd will die.... :-\

Greetings all ... thank you for an open minded forum and so much exchange of news, discoveries, information and the general gift of sharing  8)

I have been a lurker and remain so unless I happen to find something pertinent to share ... Just want you all to know that I appreciate belonging to a forum where my quest for knowledge and truth is catapulted to new heights.

Looks like the whole bluecoat thing brought a lot of people over from ATS, et al..., myself included. I was mainly a lurker there, but I am really impressed with the civility & knowledge shown in this forum, so perhaps I'll contribute for than my bad breath on the screen. ;)

I really believe we're on the verge of some sort of profound change.  Here's hoping it's for the positive.

My best to all -

westo

Hi everyone,

Another alternative info fan here.

Yeah i too found the site via the recent insider posts and am enjoying reading the Chani info at glp at the moment...very interesting.

I've experienced a few ufo sightings and some paranormal stuff as well.

It's a pleasure to be here.

cheers

Curmudgeon here - lurker and digger for insight/nuggets regarding what's behind the veils. 

Nice site, keep up the good work.

Can anyone yet prove that truth is anything more than a collective hunch?

nice to meet u churmudgeon come on team speak! we are all chatting..

get it started! XD

Hi.

New in this Site.

Why "Tic-Tac" ?

Sound of the time which remains, flowing down to ZERO.

For me (I'm an old man)

For the world (at least, for our civilization).

Hope to find good vibes and food for my mind.