Acolyte

Please Introduce Your Self :)

505 posts in this topic

Hi , I am Imelda..duh

Mostly a lurker , rarely a poster of a thread, love to read all that is written , sometimes I even understand it..LOL

I am on a few other forums, but I am hoping this is one for Grown ups

Hi Imelda:

Welcome to thechaniproject web site, we are happy to see you, and hope you will find this forum is a nice place to be.  breezy...

Hi Imelda and welcome. This is a really nice place.  I too lurk but now and then I get an idea and jump in.  There's alot of interesting stuff here and many have incredible information to share, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do  ;D

Roxie

Welcome to all the new faces, hoping to see a lot of you on the forum and chat room.

Now to introduce myself (which i didn't do yet  ???)

I am Neocharm, a data-analyst from the Netherlands.

I have seen a lot (spiritual-events) the past 25 years and i hope i can share these experiences with you.

I like SF and Fantasy movies and the music goes from Disturbed up to Armin van Buuren (large selection).

My character is straight (like to speak my mind) but never offensive. If you question a piece i posted, please send me a message to elaborate.

Hi,

Also a anonymous GLP - ACO fan.. and very much look forward to the future of this forum.

I do miss however the late night French Embassy on the edge of your seat ACO updates.. that was sooo great.

I am a history buff like Duncan.. Z Sitchin etc.

Woops, I guess I missed this thread when I started a few days ago and posted my intro somewhere else.

*standing up    Hi, I'm Korvex and I am a conspiracy/alternative news forum addict.

Hi everyone,

I missed this one too.  Like many, I got hooked on "Beserk" and Aco's updates. Really fascinating thread, obviously.  The cousin thread, "Chinese Briefcases", also addictive as well as the Chani and "WWIII Chronicles" threads.  I posted for years on GLP as another username, but felt the need for a less descriptive username, so have been using "Plan B" ever since.

I don't post here very often, but I read and learn here daily.  I find the conversation here to be more welcoming, an less judgment oriented. Much more conducive to "lay it on the table and let's see what we've got" way of pondering through issues and ideas.  Love it.  I love that in a single day you can see topics from the potentially mystical to beserk to off-world agenda and more.  All with no drama and no thread-bullies (for lack of better term).  Some of you know what I mean. ; ) 

A sincere "Thank You" to all those behind the scenes (you know who you are) for your energy, patience and TIME to make this place what it is.

Hi I am Anden so I am called. And I am from Sweden, I became a member after i read some articles on the site. And the most chocking was to my surprise the how everybody treated eachother with care instead of the usuall insane debunkers who just makes up reasons to not belive in the paranomal (ufo, ancient aliens, forgotten history, corrupt goverment, 2012). And I will contribute to this site with my own theorys and such in hope that it will educate us all to higher levels of understanding.

Hi Dar and Anden, It is so nice to see you on thechaniproject...Get comfortable, make yourself at home, and enjoy your stay. We are happy to have you here.  Welcome...

Roxie, Welcome to you, and thank you for extending your hand in welcome to others. 

Korvex even though we have already had a very interesting chat on chemtrails pro/con and survival, let me extend a warm Welcome to you also

Neocharm, even though this is belated and you are an old hand by now...Welcome and thank you for your posts, and also for one heck of a chat session yesterday....bgs08 aka breezy

Hi, I am The Dizz awesome site you got here. I found this place through GLP while looking at that thread on US Navy Space Command. I like the page with the Enterpise on it pretty sweet!! Thanks for having me!

Hi, I am The Dizz awesome site you got here. I found this place through GLP while looking at that thread on US Navy Space Command. I like the page with the Enterpise on it pretty sweet!! Thanks for having me!

Welcome to TCP...

Don't forget to post and view the chat... ;D

Cz

8)

Hi everyone.

I'm mostly a lurker, but I'll chip in occasionally.

Great site.

8)

Hi Nottelling....Welcome to thechaniproject.  Come on in and make yourself at home...breezy

Hello everyone! My name is John I've been researching and investigating paranormal/UFO claims for 20+ yrs. Some very intelligent people in here and some amazing topics. I look forward to chatting with you all! Take care! ~John

Hi  ;D I've been a bit of a lurker on here for a while now..tried to register the other day but the servers were going bonkers with the number of people coming to have a look. I'm Starlight and I think this board is one of the better ones out there right now  8) Very interesting topics and lots of friendly people. Looking forward to getting stuck in to some of the Space topics! And lots more. Thanks for having me on board!

Hi there! Lillebror from sweden here!

been lurking around here for a bit as a guest!

Awsome site!

Greetings Programs! I have been lurking around here for a few weeks, but I absolutely love this site. Keep up the good work, and the good energy. Thanks!

Peace to All!

I'm A. Universal, just a No-Body who keep finding All-nesses within...usual story, was on "another site", followed a story here, & here We all are!

I joined mainly because I admire the CIVILITY I've seen here so far, Thanks to ALL for that!

p.s. I heart Sudoku

Hello peeps :)

Just a quick note to say 'Hi' and i'm looking forward to entering in to some interesting conversations and making new friends.

Thanks for accepting me xx

Hi all, I'm Heidi from Denmark ^^

Thanks for having me here. I enjoy your awesome site and all the brain-gym we get while scanning the forum and reading peoples thoughts.

I had the pleasure to talk to some of you on TS last night, and hopefully we will talk soon again ^^

All the best <3

G'Day to all!

My first post, love the place, nice colours...lol

More than 30 years of personal research, my path lead me here.

English is NOT my first language, so if you see any typo, keep that in mind.

I'm also part of a few other forum both English and French.

Looking forward to contribute in my own small way.

Always open to debate and share information.

- Robert

Hi everyone, I am also from GLP...TKC was my name there, I usually didn't post much but I also like the conversations here and it is not so out of control.  I usually would just lurk over there or do the ac thing.  Hope to meet some new friends that have like minds.  8) Glad to meet you all. !! Thanks for this site.

Hello everyone! I had been lurking for about a week before registering and i'm glad to see that i was accepted!

I come from Greece and hoping for some nice conversations here!

Cya online!

Hi everyone & welcome to you all too!

I recently registered after lurking around alot.

Hope these times will play out as we would all like them to!!