Acolyte

Please Introduce Your Self :)

505 posts in this topic

As the forum membership grows it might be good idea for introductions.

Don't be A Stranger, introduce yourself or just say "Hi"

... you of course have the right to remain a lurker  8)

OK...I'm game, I'll go first then the other 6 who read this can go next..

Hi all..I'm bgs08, otherwise known as breezy on the other site... ;)

Jump in, the water's fine here and friendly too...Thank you Acolyte for this site..and the chat feature

Exercising my right to remain a lurker... wait... nevermind ;D

As the forum membership grows it might be good idea for introductions.

Don't be A Stranger, introduce yourself or just say "Hi"

... you of course have the right to remain a lurker  8)

Hmmm...greetings all.  The same John 3:16 from GLP.  I tend to lurk most of the time...but do post when something I have seen or heard seems to be in line with what I see here!

RS...I know I've said this before...but you crack me up...LOL  oh and by the way..I notice here you have 5 stars already...LOL LOL

:D

RS...I know I've said this before...but you crack me up...LOL   oh and by the way..I notice here you have 5 stars already...LOL LOL

:D

lol... and still a newbie..

Hey all!

<<waves>>

Have been following this since the beginning over on gulp... (edit to add "mostly"  ;) ) anonymous and cowardly there though  ;D

Hi all, followed from bezerk to here, keep up the good work aco.

And thanks for trying to help people wake up, wether we manage to in time or not..

Hi everyone!

I was following lots of Aco's threads in GLP, often just lurking but posting time to time as AC there.

I tend to toss in Asian and Aussie info, if there are something interesting to think about.

Looking forward to mingle.

Thanks Aco, for providing us another opportunity to expand our knowledge! :-*

(I finally understood how to use the smiley icons here....taking a long time to find it out...orz. :-[)

Hi!

Yes, I'm most definitely a lurker.  Have followed the Bezerk thread from day 1 and have since been following alot of Acolyte's work.  I have a million questions but will wait to read the pdf before I start blurting them all out.  I think I'm going to learn what I've been seeking since I was about 14.

Thanks for this Acolyte & everyone else here too. 

I was a devote follower of the Bezerk thread...mostly reading and doing research of my own to find out what resonates with my experiences! Always seeking answers to an unending amount of questions!

Thanks Acolyte again for the forum!

Ok this is fun, even I don't know who I am. I'm not here to say much, just read. I'll leave the writing to Aco

I have a feeling this ride is going to be very different and I welcome it.

1 person likes this

Hi I've also come via Bezerk and Nexus magazine.I have 101 questions  and am looking forward to this part of the journey.It didnt start here and wont end here,but so far the learning curve has been exciting. Thanks to Aco for his insight and willingness to continue.

Project Camlot website had some clip from the Chani article,I then google Chani, and it brought me here.

It seems that some of my question I had for the past 3 wks, were answered in the article.

Thank You.

Look forward to being part of the Community.

Thanks again.

wonderful stuff.

1 person likes this

Like some of you I have read some of the bezerk thread, and when I read the nexus article about this project, I decided to link up, as what I read made a whole lot of common sense to me. Happy to be here. 

Hi  I am Reddwolf.    I became a follower of the Bezerk thread from day one.  And then me tel u.  Something just drew me and as time went on there were so many great posts I resonated with.

I have mostly lurked, but started to come out of the woods a bit more lately.  I have made some good friends and been made to feel welcome. 

I am very happy to be here.

Hi  I am Reddwolf.    I became a follower of the Bezerk thread from day one.  And then me tel u.  Something just drew me and as time went on there were so many great posts I resonated with.

I have mostly lurked, but started to come out of the woods a bit more lately.  I have made some good friends and been made to feel welcome.   

I am very happy to be here.

+1, also posted as AC on 1st page. Since i was close to GOM last year and subsequently fell sick, skin rashes, lesions, etc... that thread

became of interest to me. Took the liberty of posting this at Prison Planet forum, although not much traction unfortunately. At any rate,

thanks to Acolyte for all his hard work to bring this all together.

Hi everyone  :)  MESmeRiSe from Australia here.

I found BEZERK originally from the Nexus article and became addicted to the whole GLP thing after that.  ;D  I'm mainly a lurker, but will post from time to time.  I'm also a fence-sitter and still don't know what to think about all this, but am grateful and happy for the output of information in these forums for my own personal thought expansion.  I love being here, and hope to input my own thoughts when things "come together" a bit more for me.

Wishing everyone well here.

1 person likes this

Greetings,

I believe you have been waiting to meet me Acolyte? I don't mean to be coy, but I am confident you will 'know' what I am talking about. It has been a wild ride yes? Feel free to 'check me out' I have no desire to hide now. I have calculated my 'arrival' with your willing decision to come out of the closet. We shall do so together. Your initial reaction is noted. You will initially reject this. But I urge and encourage you - because I know you have the means to - see if the 'person' that  is speaking can be validated or not. I look forward to you doing so. Ironically you will discover allies of yours have 'watched and intercepted' her before.

I shall await you. For now - I bid my hello, my rejection and eventually your aknowledgement. the time has indeed come.  ;)

1 person likes this

Hi the names dcdaveclarke just joined, still feeling my way around... :rolleyes:

Hi the names dcdaveclarke just joined, still feeling my way around... :rolleyes:

Hi and welcome ... gosh you like long usernames :)

Its nice to have you here

Greetings,

I believe you have been waiting to meet me Acolyte? I don't mean to be coy, but I am confident you will 'know' what I am talking about. It has been a wild ride yes? Feel free to 'check me out' I have no desire to hide now. I have calculated my 'arrival' with your willing decision to come out of the closet. We shall do so together. Your initial reaction is noted. You will initially reject this. But I urge and encourage you - because I know you have the means to - see if the 'person' that  is speaking can be validated or not. I look forward to you doing so. Ironically you will discover allies of yours have 'watched and intercepted' her before.

I shall await you. For now - I bid my hello, my rejection and eventually your aknowledgement. the time has indeed come.  ;)

Hi mamadeng, hmm ...  8)

Hi everyone,

just checking in

peace

Duncan

1 person likes this

Hi I am just me, interests ......renewable energy, shape theory, a splash of quantum etc.

Hi everyone, don't normally pay much attention to channeled material, but this is VERY different and interesting! Feels good to me.....earger to read more of the material on glp. Don't post much, but wanted to say hi. And thanks Acolyte